Author Topic: so my friendly friends..  (Read 22156 times)

JCL

• Getbig III
Re: so my friendly friends..
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2016, 12:14:35 PM »

you are out of your mind,, both of ths idiot scamers wish! they could be as successful ..this is why they tried to ride on the gh15 train ..only to discover it doesnt work ,, cant reinvent the wheel,,  one is a scamer coach that everyone with any sense wont touch ...ramo left him i believ ..the other one is lol snake oil saleman ..and dont let me start with the mental deasease i believe he has

gh15 approved

Dude you're not gh15, your approval don't mean shit.

I wouldn't call them scammers, they are business people.  If you follow your logic, that means every business person is a scammer.

Dennis James makes a living off training people.  Deal with it.

Piana is big time, and both have nothing to do with your fake ass gimmick, nor the real GH15.

Shutup, stop replying and making yourself look stupid.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2016, 12:34:45 PM »
lol its beaneath me to even argue with you ,,

ask ron if im gh15 or not lol ,, ask palius lol they will very  fast tell you straight to your keyboard lol ask johny no name lol ask disgusted ask wes ..ask anyone ... i am my friendly friend ..sadly for you i am ,,

now with regard to the 2 idiots,, they are both filts but atleast one is ifbb pro ...the other one is complete mess who straight out tried and still try to steal every thing out of my bible... its very clear to everyone...why do you think im so successful and he had to down grade life...including downgrade the female.. umm? he build something based on MY BIBLE ..he knows it too ..he just forget that no one swallow this supplement baloie that never did a thing and will never do a thing for any athlete beside waisting their money or their parents money leaving them in the basement until age 40..

with regard to denis james... as i said he is a pro fair and square..but he has a lot ALOT to learn about dignity and respect ,, he fucked athletes right and left...everyone who worked with him at my level which is PRO LEVEL doesnt like it fter a while because he doesnt know his shit..as simple as that...he could never do it as competitor and bring it on and he shows it in his coaching too...again atleast he is ifbb pro ..the other one is completre loonaateek..

the loonateek is for you to know its me : )

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2016, 12:38:48 PM »
What do you think it would take for big ramy to beat philsulina?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2016, 12:42:39 PM »
Bottle of lube and a white towel.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2016, 01:11:21 PM »
becaue i think i saw your picture maybe im wrong ,, in any case no one should ever bann you for such thing,, you should hve come to me but obviously you couldnt,, log in with same name or let me know what name you did ,, who baned you?

joon  approved
fixed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2016, 01:21:01 PM »
Gh15. Have you ever been propositioned by a millionaire Londoner who posted here as Joon to be his trainer?  Has he ever offered to fly out first class? Is it okay to refer to your chest as well developed if it doesn't stick out further than your nose ?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2016, 02:59:03 PM »
Gh15,

Can you please unban AlphaM, ben banned for no reason literally!

Would love to come back and do some reading there!

!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2016, 03:50:36 PM »
Gh15 has a forum?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2016, 04:35:59 PM »
lol who is walter? ths one is new ,, not from my times ,, i notice walter and the other fella i forgot his name shizmo? in any case this 2 i keep noticing ruling this boarding now days ..how come? where is wes? where is everyone from the past? where is the Canadian no one? or tht other Canadian that i liked to fight with ..i forgot his name was mod in the stroid board ..where is my pupil stavio?

wht the fuck happened here?

gh15 approved

<Ignore>

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2016, 06:22:10 PM »
wait let me read il answer one by one,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2016, 06:25:08 PM »

philsulina is exactly as I named him ...a fucking condom full of water,, the reason no one beat him is because he nail his condition.. he is very good hormone responder and he nail his condition ..that's all there is to it,, the thing is that I don't consider him bodybuild ..he is not strong ..he is not projecting strength ..his muscle doesnt look right im sorry but there is ron colman muscle and then thre is philsulina muscle..and yes ron is now a fragile old fella but still you know wht im talking about...

a bodybuild need to be able to lift heavy fucking weight ...a bodybuild need to look strong not only blow up muscle ..this is how I see it my friend

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2016, 06:27:48 PM »
by the way ramo can beat phillsulina if he could get his arab hands on that damn thing that was inside legit kigtropin which we all know it was pharmacutical igf of some kind...either iplex or increlex it was from that family mixed with something at the level of blue top saizen.. they had few dozens kits and they fooled all athletes while sending me and few elfs good kits but! they fucked me too when they went out of it.. fucking criminal scambags ,, it was all ip and ofcourse  ip is professional muscle boarding

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2016, 06:29:43 PM »
fixed

who the hel is joon? defnitly not my time is it a gimick here? in any case i think i saw your picture but maybe it wasn't you it wa similar name on gh15 . org again maybe it wasnt you i fucking see dozens of pictures a day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2016, 06:31:15 PM »
Gh15. Have you ever been propositioned by a millionaire Londoner who posted here as Joon to be his trainer?  Has he ever offered to fly out first class? Is it okay to refer to your chest as well developed if it doesn't stick out further than your nose ?

no,, is it alex53 gimick?

whre is specia ed and block head and no one and stavio? seriously they left the boarding?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2016, 06:32:28 PM »
where is that fucking trator van b ,, well not a trator he probably has account on gh15 boarding that i don't even know about ,, but i thought he would follow me there and he did i think but then disappeared into the fucking abyss ,, is he stil posting here that van b fella?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2016, 06:33:54 PM »
Gh15,

Can you please unban AlphaM, ben banned for no reason literally!

Would love to come back and do some reading there!

i will tel admin over there to do it ,, alpham was baned? who the fuck baned him?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2016, 06:35:37 PM »
Gh15 has a forum?

go for it ..gve me a fucking break ..like yo udidnt know ,, i always thought yo uwere gimik but i never really was sure ..in any case i assume you are still all naturalo on some epistane eh? lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2016, 06:51:27 PM »
philsulina is exactly as I named him ...a fucking condom full of water,, the reason no one beat him is because he nail his condition.. he is very good hormone responder and he nail his condition ..that's all there is to it,, the thing is that I don't consider him bodybuild ..he is not strong ..he is not projecting strength ..his muscle doesnt look right im sorry but there is ron colman muscle and then thre is philsulina muscle..and yes ron is now a fragile old fella but still you know wht im talking about...

a bodybuild need to be able to lift heavy fucking weight ...a bodybuild need to look strong not only blow up muscle ..this is how I see it my friend

gh15 approved
by the way ramo can beat phillsulina if he could get his arab hands on that damn thing that was inside legit kigtropin which we all know it was pharmacutical igf of some kind...either iplex or increlex it was from that family mixed with something at the level of blue top saizen.. they had few dozens kits and they fooled all athletes while sending me and few elfs good kits but! they fucked me too when they went out of it.. fucking criminal scambags ,, it was all ip and ofcourse  ip is professional muscle boarding

gh15 approved
So the guy that made these posts with perfect spelling above is the same guy that butchered these posts below?

who the hel is joon? defnitly not my time is it a gimick here? in any case i think i saw your picture but maybe it wasn't you it wa similar name on gh15 . org again maybe it wasnt you i fucking see dozens of pictures a day

gh15 approved
go for it ..gve me a fucking break ..like yo udidnt know ,, i always thought yo uwere gimik but i never really was sure ..in any case i assume you are still all naturalo on some epistane eh? lol

gh15 approved
LOL couldn't believe this account had the sack to show back up here but when I logged into my gimmick account over there a few minutes ago I can see his "site" is a ghost town with teenagers running rampant repeating all of the trenbalona and hormona bullshit he spews. LMAO! Getbig killed gh15's board. ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2016, 07:04:42 PM »
^don't be delusional.. i sugest you look closer ..tons of older athletes inaddition to the 25 year old athletes...the forum has on it daily 200-300 register athletes at once!

ask the admin there he can give you report im sure he would love to..

i never been so successful in bodybuild and fitness not even in 2013 pre ddos,, wht they did over there is kicked the garbage out ...the filt..the under the radar dealers...they made some sections invisible to low level athletes...lots of shit.. trust me if i can talk about politics and Donald and there are 6000 clicks on it when i talking to myself lol you know im doing very well

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2016, 07:09:01 PM »
+mr choas is you were smart enough and be on there learning something you woudnt hve to be going to milos gymnasium that fugitive never thought you a damn thing ,, there is a lot an athlete can learn when its done by athletes who giv a fuck about bodybuild and fitness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2016, 09:16:38 PM »
^don't be delusional.. i sugest you look closer .
Looked closer....your entire site, including your posts for today.....75 total new posts in the last 24 hours.
Your site is dying. :'(
Why else would you want to come back to the dieing bord of liez and filt? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2016, 10:06:58 PM »
i don't think you looked closer... look even closer..

my site right now is top of all the bodybuild and fitnedd boarding on internet..and i mean EVER! ,, now its not exactly my site im not the owner aka the admin but my name is in the title and its based on my bible,, i never been more successful and the line to be on the site nevr been longer ,, gh15 .org doesnt have gimmicks.. it is real deal legit athletes majority of them compete in their countrys..it is also international site ..like REALY international site... but its all known and talkd about for years now

reason im here? ..if you opened your eyes you would be able to read it... i saw positive changes here i was askd to come bac  many times and i still don't hve much time but i will devote some time to this forum too coming 2017

i said specificly you threw out the drug dealer white widow ..and you were for Donald ..this 2 things made me change my mind about being here

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2016, 10:23:54 PM »
Came back to suckle the titonas

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2016, 10:27:51 PM »
^ok ana...be sure your titonas are 34 c and inclined ..with small! nipples otherwize you don't get me to suck on them ,, i like my whore submissive and i want them to suck for long time and! i think their place is in kitchen ,, same as Donald and archie ..we belong to same group

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2016, 12:20:03 AM »
i been looking in my pms here and so many left the forum ..i mean even individuals who were not advanced athletes im talking about past real good members.. where are they? ths is not good i liked them ,, 5 years is a long fucking time eh? fuck its like a diferent place ,, im not even talking about bodybuild im talking about old members that i see didnt even log since 2014..noting to do with me ..it just look like they quit posting

gh15 approved

fallen angel