Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means!  (Read 30357 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: sources to avoid by all means!
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2016, 05:59:14 PM »
1,, MEDITECH

2,, NORMADLAB

meditech's website http://meditechpharmaceutical.net/index.php

NomadLab website also here: nomadlab.net/main.asp

both are underdosed and in many cases total bunk!

do not waste money on this scammers

do not waste your hard earned money on scammers!  there are very serious complaints from athletes ..real! athletes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2016, 07:21:53 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2016, 11:32:52 PM »
^sadly all the athletes that got burnt by those poisoners and underdosers and scammers ...all those athletes are like those little stones on this dirt road...frozen in time cant advance anywhere al paralyzed ...this thread is for them to hve some hope and to recover ..and they will,, once we put here all the shit bunk scam poisoners it will be much easier .. its done both here and on gh15 boarding so its very easy for the laziest fuck to see ,,

athletes should not get fucked by poisoners ,, we don't hve time for this,, its enough we need to lift heavy ass weights and eat around the clock and prep and take the actual hormones ...

don't! fucking! poison! us!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2016, 01:55:06 AM »
stay away from gh 15

he pushed anyone who paid the site a fee

never even tried their gear

guy is a snake oil salesman
T

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2016, 06:01:31 AM »
^fatmc is a dealer out of England ..wait and see wht I'm doing to another scambag piece of shit from England very very soon ..its all coming 2017,,

sources will never! fuck athletes when I'm done with the year 2017

piece of fat slob,,

gh15 approved
he's a police officer and can essentially murder you and get away with it

watch your mouth, convict

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2016, 07:11:02 AM »
It's sad to see the poor schmuck come crawling back, thinking he has the same rep as he did years ago, trying to drum up some traffic & business for his dying board.

It's like the high school drop out coming back to his old school years later & no one cares anymore.  :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2016, 07:22:59 AM »
he's a police officer and can essentially murder you and get away with it

watch your mouth, convict

fatmc is a dealer out of England ,, he is also a liar and has nothing to write home about ..i don't know what he is looking for in bodybuild and fitness since athlete he is not,,

they throw out sources right and left from the boarding..right and left base on one and only one thing and it is quality and performance

i am thie! only one who stands for scamers and poisoners in the athletic world..the rest sit quiet and watch

i am scared of no one ..i am that! big and that! strong

i am also invinsible ,, i chalenege fatmc  for the 12th year? or is it the the 8th year? he keep on failing and failing and then failing some more... that's wht happens to liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2016, 07:32:34 AM »
It's sad to see the poor schmuck come crawling back, thinking he has the same rep as he did years ago, trying to drum up some traffic & business for his dying board.

It's like the high school drop out coming back to his old school years later & no one cares anymore.  :'(

lol almost 5000 clicks .. I am godish..look at the other thread on this boarding...

I AM G O D I S H

everything I touch turn platinum,, everyting I say is set in stone,, everything i write is read and taken very serious by responsible athletes especialy bodybuild and fitness related

gh15 boarding 200-300 athletes every day SAME TIME...this is same time! together.. on a private forum ..the best you can find around..not gimiks but legit athletes

as i said i am invinsible,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2016, 07:34:02 AM »
REARDAN METAL-- i believe he is part of the omega sourcing,, aside from that i believe that he is deeply inside the source world knowing too many of those individuals and i mean realy know them not internet balonie ,, too much talk from him about letters in the mail to people in America back in 2015...and no one who is athlete get any letters in mail we just dont ..athletes are athletes we dont get anything beside our own personal bodybuild needs

so...i suggest anyone to be very careful there ...very careful ...the individual is highly arrogant and his face is al over..be very very careful there are simply too many signs that he is not only a so call "trainer" now days

better safe than sorry!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2016, 07:35:48 AM »
much much more to come including real names,, real addresses,, real information from on the ground in America and outside of America,,

2017 is when i bring down the house,, no one is safe unless you had dignity in the last decade,, its Donald time and Donald time = MY time

time to clean up athletics the way we cleaned out the leadership of the west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2016, 08:14:18 AM »
notice gh 15 has no evidence

its just wild accusations against people that caught him out selling fake gear

anyone who listens to this retard deserves to get ripped off
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2016, 08:20:24 AM »
fatmc ..you are a dealer! you are a real dealer..this I know.. you deserve to be taken and beaten up real good for the poison you support..you fooled many but you didn't fool this elf

after lieing about me for so long I would expect for you to atleast know who I am ..yet even this you cant tell ..you are a lost sheep in a world that is just too big for your little blob of a head

you failed..its a bad feel I know but you failed,,

I chalenege you to do anything to me...common why cant you?

I am IN FUCKING VINSIBLE  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2016, 08:42:39 AM »
It was neilgm who brought meditech on board to your place? They go bad all of a sudden? (Never used them, but watched them grow from a small time operation to a pretty big one that still operates today. Similar to D-Hacks rise to fame except I think he quit the game once the DNP death was mentioned in a UK newspaper)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
^meditech was never on gh15. org ,, it is some scammer ,, you are confused

meditech is meditech ..that scamer doesn't go by any other names and never ever been on gh15 .org or approved on gh15 .org

big time scammers

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2016, 08:58:21 AM »
whn I put a company up .. I name it exactly letter by letter ...I don't do mistake and I mke sure its repeated so its understood very well,, some sources names are similar but whn I put the name its only this name...when they make up new name it comes too out like omega the poisoner who is now top secret labs who who will soon be something else in most likelihood

be careful of this poisoners... our longevity as athletes is directly dependent on what we are on and there is no compensating over ths ..we only deserve the best! period

gh15 approved
fallen angel

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2016, 09:01:27 AM »
MED TECH SOLUTIONS

it was pushed on gh15 website

it was bunk

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2016, 09:31:25 AM »
mts is tested on regular basis if it was not good I would say so,, last testing they passed with shining! colors ,, and I'm not talking about fake papers on internet I'm talking we the athletes actually test on regular basis and I would never give approval unless it is 100% top of the top ,, always contantly testing

meditech is a wholllle diferent story ..rubbish again tested!

the beauty of it all is that sources don't even know they are tested! they don't know what comes to me...they don't know a damn thing ..this is the beauty of it all,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2016, 09:40:38 AM »
If your dying site was doing well, you wouldn't be here trying to drum up hits & get attention.

Unfortunately for you, everyone knows you're a lying scammer who'd endorse anything for a profit.

Your glory days are long gone.  :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2016, 09:45:13 AM »
^why not idiot? ths is my site too I ruled it sine 2005...I explained why I'm back ...do you see white widow? they kicked him out..ths was the corruption back in 2012...inaddition both sites helped Donald tremendesly ...read my bible its al written there

I am so big that I don't need to do a damn thing you still didn't get it? I hope you will at once time,,

I'm big becaue I care about athletes LIKE ME! REAL ONES NOT DRUG DEALING IDIOTS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING MILLIONS,, I PUT THEM OUT MOMENT THEY FUCK US UP ...I DONT PLAY AROUND ..IM SCARED OF NO ONE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2016, 09:48:51 AM »
owert 2 lol

who the fck are those idiots who even argue me,,

I'm fucking god in your world,, I am IN VIN SIBLE

notice the amount of clicks on this thread to know just how big I am ..bt this is noting ...check on the amount of clicks on a thread I did about me talkig to myself on hairyballs.com lol no one else beside me talking to myself I swear about political issues pretty much and I thnk it has 6000 clicks

the truth is tht the more gh15 is seen the by newbes everywhere the more careful they are and the longer careers they will have ....

longevity ..you cant! buy it with money

dsimissed,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 08, 2016, 11:43:16 AM »
You're back because your site is dead & so is your reputation.

You need the traffic here to discredit sources.

You're now the butt of jokes & a desperate shell of your former self & everyone knows it.

If your site had traffic & your rep was golden, you'd have stayed there & not come crawling on your hands & knees begging for attentiona.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 08, 2016, 12:52:13 PM »
MED TECH SOLUTIONS

it was pushed on gh15 website

it was bunk

yep some idiot making it in his garage

under dosed and fake
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: December 08, 2016, 01:12:35 PM »
You're back because your site is dead & so is your reputation.

You need the traffic here to discredit sources.

You're now the butt of jokes & a desperate shell of your former self & everyone knows it.

If your site had traffic & your rep was golden, you'd have stayed there & not come crawling on your hands & knees begging for attentiona.  ::)

if what you sid was true there woudnt be lines of athletes to be on the site correct? this is not alex53 balonie yo utalk here about institution so once again its false,,

i suggest you check your information again ...majority of the day and night my dead site has more traffic than gtbig and rest of the forums on internet...it is very simple to check the actualy loggins to a forum ..very easy and admin on gh15 boarding can give you a real legit report

i am back in 2017 since i want 2 places where i can destroy corrupt posioners and scammers

i belive the information i have on the 2 forums will demolish all bad sources for good

quite simple my friend,,

by the way admin and rest of the tops elfs absolitly refused for me doing it it was me! who did it I'm like Donald i do as i wish : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2016, 02:07:04 PM »
agent yes was an approved source on his site
T