Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 751445 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #1500 on: September 13, 2018, 11:49:14 AM »
Trump effect: Food stamp usage down for EIGHT straight months
The National Sentinel ^ | 9/13/18 | USA Features
Posted on 09/13/2018 10:53:22 AM PDT

Winning: Americans’ use of food stamp assistance has now fallen for the eighth straight month as the POTUS Trump economy continues to expand, raising all boats and not just those of “the rich.”

Good news. -Hope it continues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1503 on: September 21, 2018, 06:50:37 AM »
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jobless-claims-fall-again-to-fresh-49-year-low-of-201000-2018-09-20

According to the Democraps
This is all due to Killary or Obuma or The Russians or Chinese Or.........
Anybody other Than Donald.. ::)

Pathetic Bunch.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1504 on: September 24, 2018, 08:00:06 AM »
Ken Langone: 'Trump is the fever, he's not the disease'

Longtime Republican supporter Ken Langone, the founder of The Home Depot (HD) and chairman of Invemed Associates, said that President Trump is not the reason for divisiveness in the U.S..

“[We’ve] been divided for a long, long time. And if you want to pick an inflection point, I would say the [Vietnam] war. That was when we really began to get divided because we were involved,” Langone said at Yahoo Finance’s All Markets Summit. “And by the way, I was wrong. I was 100% wrong. I thought it was a worthwhile war. It was not. It was a horrible war. It was a huge mistake, and it divided this country like nothing ever before.”

According to Langone, there are a number of issues that the American people are split on and have been split on prior to Trump’s time in office.

“Trump, to me, is the fever, he’s not the disease. The disease is the anger and frustration that the American people have with their government and the leadership of that government. And I think Trump, like it or not, this is the consequence of the disgust of the American people with what’s going on in Washington for too long.

Langone, who said he’s a “supporter of what [Trump] does,” said one of the “greatest payoffs” of his presidency is that it will motivate people “other than career politicians” to run for higher office.

“So how do I feel about Trump? He’s different. He’s different. But if you don’t think he deserves a lot of credit, maybe not all of it, but a lot of credit for the prosperity we’re all experiencing right now. It’s the greatest economic expansion we’ve had, probably, in 50 years. In fact, this morning’s numbers were the lowest they were since 1969. That’s 49 years ago.”

Langone expects that Trump will be reelected in 2020.

“And don’t kid yourselves, that 35% he’s got is as solid as the granite that Manhattan stands on. 2020, he’s got to get 15% of the votes, and he’s in. Go look and see. Watch him with these rallies he goes around to. And the more absurd things he says, the bigger the crowds get.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/langone-trump-fever-hes-not-disease-133521625.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: September 24, 2018, 02:58:04 PM »
Trump participates in signing ceremony for the US-Korea Free Trade Agreement

New York (CNN) President Donald Trump and South Korean President Moon Jae-in held a signing ceremony for a new United States-Korea trade deal following a bilateral meeting at the United Nations Monday afternoon.

"It's a very big deal," Trump said of the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement, thanking Vice President Mike Pence, United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow for their "tremendous work" throughout negotiations, which began in July 2017.

Trump expressed gratitude to Moon for his "dedicated efforts" to reach what he called "a historic milestone in trade."

Trump said the deal was "fair and reciprocal," and will both reduce the trade deficit and expand opportunities to export American products to South Korea, including automobiles, medicine and agricultural products.

"I think our farmers are going to be extremely happy, it was very limited as to what they could do and what they could send and now it's a open market and they're going to be sending a lot more farm products. Makes me feel very good, I love our farmers," Trump said, adding that the deal would double the cars per manufacturer that can enter the South Korean market while meeting US safety standards.

The deal, Trump said, will "reduce bureaucracy and increase prosperity" for both countries and is one deal in addition to many that are currently "in the works."

He touted his "great relationship" with Moon on both trade and in working with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, again saying the time and place for a second meeting would be announced "in the not too distant future."

After brief remarks by Moon, the two leaders moved to a table to sign the trade agreement.

"I've never seen my name in Korean. It looks nice," Trump said.

He presented his South Korean counterpart with the signing pen.

"Oh! Thank you," Moon said, visibly surprised and delighted.

Trump will continue meetings with world leaders throughout the week.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/24/politics/south-korea-trade-deal-korus-trump/index.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1506 on: September 25, 2018, 04:32:33 AM »

U.S. equity futures pointed to a gain at the open as investors shrugged off worries over trade and politics to rediscover their appetite for risk.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-24/asia-stocks-look-mixed-as-politics-trade-dominate-markets-wrap

Asia markets were broadly negative on Tuesday, amid concerns over the ongoing trade spat between the U.S. and China.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/asia-markets-us-china-trade-war-currencies-in-focus.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: September 25, 2018, 09:27:19 PM »
Consumer confidence rose in September, notching its highest level in about 18 years.

The Consumer Board's index rose to 138.4 this month from 134.7 in August. Economists polled by Reuters expected consumer confidence to dip to 132.

"Consumers' assessment of current conditions remains extremely favorable, bolstered by a strong economy and robust job growth," said said Lynn Franco, director of economic indicators at the Conference Board. "These historically high confidence levels should continue to support healthy consumer spending, and should be welcome news for retailers as they begin gearing up for the holiday season."

Franco added September's index print is near the all-time high of 144.7 reached in 2000.

The survey measures Americans' sentiment on current economic conditions and prospects for the next six months, including business and labor market conditions.

The Conference Board also said optimism about the short-term outlook improved considerably this month, with 27.6 percent of consumers expecting business conditions to improve over the next six months; that's up from 24.4 percent in August. Consumers expecting business conditions to worsen, meanwhile, dropped to 8 percent from 9.9 percent.

Labor-market expectations also improved in September as 22.5 percent of consumers expected more jobs in the months ahead, up from 21.5 percent in August. This comes after the Labor Department said Thursday initial weekly jobless claims fell to their lowest level in nearly 49 years, totaling 201,000 for the week ending Sept. 15.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/25/consumer-confidence-september.html

Kwon3

« Reply #1508 on: September 25, 2018, 09:35:00 PM »
Ken Langone: 'Trump is the fever, he's not the disease'

Longtime Republican supporter Ken Langone, the founder of The Home Depot (HD) and chairman of Invemed Associates, said that President Trump is not the reason for divisiveness in the U.S..

“[We’ve] been divided for a long, long time. And if you want to pick an inflection point, I would say the [Vietnam] war. That was when we really began to get divided because we were involved,” Langone said at Yahoo Finance’s All Markets Summit. “And by the way, I was wrong. I was 100% wrong. I thought it was a worthwhile war. It was not. It was a horrible war. It was a huge mistake, and it divided this country like nothing ever before.”

According to Langone, there are a number of issues that the American people are split on and have been split on prior to Trump’s time in office.

“Trump, to me, is the fever, he’s not the disease. The disease is the anger and frustration that the American people have with their government and the leadership of that government. And I think Trump, like it or not, this is the consequence of the disgust of the American people with what’s going on in Washington for too long.

Langone, who said he’s a “supporter of what [Trump] does,” said one of the “greatest payoffs” of his presidency is that it will motivate people “other than career politicians” to run for higher office.

“So how do I feel about Trump? He’s different. He’s different. But if you don’t think he deserves a lot of credit, maybe not all of it, but a lot of credit for the prosperity we’re all experiencing right now. It’s the greatest economic expansion we’ve had, probably, in 50 years. In fact, this morning’s numbers were the lowest they were since 1969. That’s 49 years ago.”

Langone expects that Trump will be reelected in 2020.

“And don’t kid yourselves, that 35% he’s got is as solid as the granite that Manhattan stands on. 2020, he’s got to get 15% of the votes, and he’s in. Go look and see. Watch him with these rallies he goes around to. And the more absurd things he says, the bigger the crowds get.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/langone-trump-fever-hes-not-disease-133521625.html

The last year the U.S. came together: 2001.

The last time the U.S. came together before that: 1980.

And before that: 1963.

The years between those events were marked by the same fighting, pettiness, and political divisions we have today. The difference is the introduction of identity politics, where race, gender, and party affiliation now determine where on the continuum an American finds himself or herself, with those on the Left claiming social and legal righteousness and those on the right claiming love of country, old-fashioned values and a focus on the economy vs. benefiting the individual through expensive and inefficient social welfare programs. This is a gross oversimplification but it's pretty much accurate. Due to the explosion of birthrates in non-White groups, the latter camp is shrinking while the former is growing yearly. Trump was an attempt at pushing back that tide from flooding the country completely. But there's many holes being drilled through that wall every day and more and more salty and non-potable liberal seawater is seeping through. The water level's rising and all we do is stand there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1509 on: October 01, 2018, 04:22:07 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1510 on: October 01, 2018, 05:04:18 AM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/30/nafta-trade-canada-819081

Boom

In Trump win, Canada, U.S. deal saves NAFTA as trilateral pact

In a big victory for his agenda to shake-up an era of global free trade that many associate with the signing of NAFTA in 1994, President Donald Trump coerced Canada and Mexico to accept more restrictive commerce with their main export partner.

Trump's primary objective in reworking NAFTA was to bring down U.S. trade deficits, a goal he has also pursued with China, by imposing hundreds of billions of dollars in tariffs on imported goods from the Asian giant.

While the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) avoids tariffs, it will make it harder for global auto makers to build cars cheaply in Mexico and is aimed at bringing more jobs into the United States.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/canada-u-race-against-midnight-deadline-revamping-nafta-005101248.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: October 01, 2018, 09:16:02 PM »
Not a Trump fan... but his reluctant handling of this FBI background into Kavenaugh I applaud. I say reluctant because right after he says one thing he says another.. contradicting what he just said, but I give him credit, it seems to White house has said they will let the FBI do their job. I was surprised.. and I applaud their decision

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: October 01, 2018, 11:44:14 PM »
Not a Trump fan... but his reluctant handling of this FBI background into Kavenaugh I applaud. I say reluctant because right after he says one thing he says another.. contradicting what he just said, but I give him credit, it seems to White house has said they will let the FBI do their job. I was surprised.. and I applaud their decision

I too have noticed that Trump cannot remember from one minute to the next what he's said. This either means he has no conviction, no short term memory or has lied so much that he can no longer differentiate between a lie and the truth.

As to the White House and Trump having given free reign and enough time to the FBI to investigate this issue, remains to be seen. McConnell stated they'd vote to confirm Kavanaugh this coming Friday regardless of what happens with the FBI. Seems like a done deal to me. It's like nobody gives a shit about getting at the truth. If someone accused me of molesting them, I'd pull out all the stops to clear myself.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1513 on: October 02, 2018, 01:28:13 AM »
I too have noticed that Trump cannot remember from one minute to the next what he's said. This either means he has no conviction, no short term memory or has lied so much that he can no longer differentiate between a lie and the truth.

As to the White House and Trump having given free reign and enough time to the FBI to investigate this issue, remains to be seen. McConnell stated they'd vote to confirm Kavanaugh this coming Friday regardless of what happens with the FBI. Seems like a done deal to me. It's like nobody gives a shit about getting at the truth. If someone accused me of molesting them, I'd pull out all the stops to clear myself.

Unfortunately the Republicans, or at least most of them, don't care what the background finds.  Getting him in at all costs is their plan. Flake, bless his heart, doesn't seek reelection so he was free to do the right thing, which should make us all sad. Had he not been retiring he never would have insisted on an FBI investigation which was the right call from day one in my opinion. But barring anything that will make the Republicans look like the shits they are, he will be confirmed. And yes.. the Democrats are shits too, but this one is on the Republicans if he is confirmed. In my opinion. 

Kwon3

« Reply #1514 on: October 02, 2018, 02:58:00 AM »
Unfortunately the Republicans, or at least most of them, don't care what the background finds.  Getting him in at all costs is their plan. Flake, bless his heart, doesn't seek reelection so he was free to do the right thing, which should make us all sad. Had he not been retiring he never would have insisted on an FBI investigation which was the right call from day one in my opinion. But barring anything that will make the Republicans look like the shits they are, he will be confirmed. And yes.. the Democrats are shits too, but this one is on the Republicans if he is confirmed. In my opinion.  

Not one Democrat has come forward to say they will vote for him if he's vindicated. They've decided he's not a good fit and no background check will change that. In that regard, the Republicans are morally superior since at least 3 of them were ambivalent and noncommittal (Collins, Murkowski, Flake) about it until they had more information. No such reluctance on the Left's part. Also, there's not a single "right-wing" protestor harassing the Democrats wherever they go. That is purely a liberal assault tactic and that's why they're a bunch of thugs. I already posted videos of them harassing Pam Bondy, AG of Florida, at a movie theater; Kirstjen Nielson at a Mexcan restaurant; and most recently Ted Cruz at another Washington-area eatery. Now you can add Mitch McConnell to the list of people they've bullied and verbally assaulted/stalked in public:

You guys don't fight fair. When you don't get your way, you go after people in their personal lives and harass them into a corner. We don't do that, or hardly ever. Post proof to the contrary. You can't, because it never happened. A Nazi rally over a statue a year ago is not the same thing. Post thousands of idiots with picket signs driving Sens. Hirono, Gillibrand, Harris, and Blumenthal into elevators or the back rooms of restaurants and cowering from the fulminating psychopaths foaming at the mouth at them, fists clenched and screaming their eardrum-busting poison because they have nothing better to do and hate democracy and due process.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1515 on: October 02, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »
Not one Democrat has come forward to say they will vote for him if he's vindicated. They've decided he's not a good fit and no background check will change that. In that regard, the Republicans are morally superior since at least 3 of them were ambivalent and noncommittal (Collins, Murkowski, Flake) about it until they had more information. No such reluctance on the Left's part. Also, there's not a single "right-wing" protestor harassing the Democrats wherever they go. That is purely a liberal assault tactic and that's why they're a bunch of thugs. I already posted videos of them harassing Pam Bondy, AG of Florida, at a movie theater; Kirstjen Nielson at a Mexcan restaurant; and most recently Ted Cruz at another Washington-area eatery. Now you can add Mitch McConnell to the list of people they've bullied and verbally assaulted/stalked in public:

You guys don't fight fair. When you don't get your way, you go after people in their personal lives and harass them into a corner. We don't do that, or hardly ever. Post proof to the contrary. You can't, because it never happened. A Nazi rally over a statue a year ago is not the same thing. Post thousands of idiots with picket signs driving Sens. Hirono, Gillibrand, Harris, and Blumenthal into elevators or the back rooms of restaurants and cowering from the fulminating psychopaths foaming at the mouth at them, fists clenched and screaming their eardrum-busting poison because they have nothing better to do and hate democracy and due process.
Maybe some right wingers should stalk and harass demoncrats until they see things our way. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1516 on: October 03, 2018, 04:51:54 AM »
Pentagon: Mattis’ deploy or get out policy is working
Stars & Stripes ^
Posted on 10/2/2018, 11:49:13 PM by ameribbean expat

The Defense Department has reduced the number of servicemembers listed as undeployable by more than 100,000 in the eight months since the Pentagon announced its new ‘deploy or out’ policy, defense officials said Tuesday.

As of Aug. 31, 126,000 servicemembers, or roughly 6 percent of the military’s total force, which includes active duty, reserve and National Guard troops, were listed in a nondeployable status, according to the Pentagon. In January, just before Defense Secretary Jim Mattis announced he would implement the new policy, the Pentagon reported there were 235,000 troops, or 11 percent of the force, listed as nondeployable.

The policy is meant to motivate the thousands of troops who have remained in uniform despite being unable to deploy to take the necessary steps to return to deployable status, officials have said. Troops can be placed on nondeployable status for a variety of reasons including medical conditions, fitness problems and administrative reasons. The vast majority of troops who cannot attain deployable status within one year will be selected for involuntary removal from the service by their commanders, according to the policy.

(Excerpt) Read more at stripes.com ...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1517 on: October 05, 2018, 07:00:31 AM »
The U.S. unemployment rate is at a historic low

The September jobs report released Friday morning showed the U.S. economy added 134,000 jobs during the month while the unemployment rate fell to a new generational low of 3.7%. This is the lowest unemployment rate since December 1969.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/live-september-jobs-report-2-120312408.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1518 on: October 05, 2018, 01:23:09 PM »
The U.S. unemployment rate is at a historic low

The September jobs report released Friday morning showed the U.S. economy added 134,000 jobs during the month while the unemployment rate fell to a new generational low of 3.7%. This is the lowest unemployment rate since December 1969.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/live-september-jobs-report-2-120312408.html

This information comes at a good time for Trump and the midterms.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1519 on: October 07, 2018, 12:01:07 PM »

Kwon3

« Reply #1520 on: October 07, 2018, 12:11:49 PM »
Everything you're seeing is the backlash to 8 years of having the biggest asshole in American history tell us that our country's just like any other, that we should accept everyone and anyone who's different from us no matter how fucked in the head they are or how anti-American their views, and that a good economy depends on the rich paying their fair share, rather than creating jobs and giving everyone a fair shot at moving up in the world.

Fuck liberals and everyone who sympathizes with their repulsive, one-world agenda, starting with the progressive billionaires shoving billions up their crooked asses to keep them afloat and in power against the will of the (no longer silent) majority.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1521 on: October 07, 2018, 01:29:02 PM »
Everything you're seeing is the backlash to 8 years of having the biggest asshole in American history tell us that our country's just like any other, that we should accept everyone and anyone who's different from us no matter how fucked in the head they are or how anti-American their views, and that a good economy depends on the rich paying their fair share, rather than creating jobs and giving everyone a fair shot at moving up in the world.

Fuck liberals and everyone who sympathizes with their repulsive, one-world agenda, starting with the progressive billionaires shoving billions up their crooked asses to keep them afloat and in power against the will of the (no longer silent) majority.
Agreed!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1522 on: October 07, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »

"Excuse me, are you assaulting me?  Excuse me, am I being assaulted right now?"  If ya gotta ask...

"...who are all sexual assaulted victims."

"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
"Keep the pressure on."
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1523 on: October 08, 2018, 03:31:00 AM »
 8)
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1524 on: October 08, 2018, 06:19:27 AM »
China slashes banks' reserve requirements as trade war imperils growth

China's central bank on Sunday announced a steep cut in the level of cash that banks must hold as reserves, stepping up moves to lower financing costs and spur growth amid concerns over the economic drag from an escalating trade dispute with the United States.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-slashes-banks-requirements-trade-war-imperils-growth-163239968--business.html