Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 427143 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2019, 01:10:15 PM »
lol

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft February 11, 2019
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/65-people-line-up-for-beto-orourke-22000-line-up-to-see-trump-in-texas-video/

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2019, 04:30:38 PM »
Wish more photo/video proof was put out consistently regarding what MSM is telling us vs. truth.

Trump killed Beto's chances in under 5 minutes last night when he mocked him in El Paso.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2019, 02:42:18 PM »
[/youtube]

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2019, 02:52:27 PM »
[/youtube]

Could have been worse I suppose...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2019, 03:50:03 AM »
White people aren't having children anymore; guess what?!
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2019, 03:51:38 AM »
You'd think Democrats would cut down on the pandering in 2020 - after ALL the success it had in 2016...  ::)
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2019, 03:53:22 AM »
OH BOY!!!!! This time it will be different, I swear! In all honesty, Bernie should run as an Independent and really screw over the Demon-Rats since they were so kind to him last time.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2019, 05:03:51 AM »
OH BOY!!!!! This time it will be different, I swear! In all honesty, Bernie should run as an Independent and really screw over the Demon-Rats since they were so kind to him last time.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2019, 03:53:04 PM »
Not only is everything going to be free...
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2019, 03:55:23 PM »
Not only is everything going to be free...

There is a growing movement known as ADOS - American Descendents of Slavery, who have been putting increased pressure on these Democrat candidates.

It will be interesting to see how much of an influence that plays in the upcoming race.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2019, 05:57:47 PM »

His agenda list is in the wrong order, but ended right.  If he started his POTUS agend with "Dream" the list would have been done.  His chances are a dream, and nothing more.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #212 on: February 22, 2019, 02:10:20 AM »
His agenda list is in the wrong order, but ended right.  If he started his POTUS agend with "Dream" the list would have been done.  His chances are a dream, and nothing more.

it will end with "Wake Up" and "Cry at DNC Convention, AGAIN"
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: February 22, 2019, 05:04:11 PM »
lol

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft February 11, 2019
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/65-people-line-up-for-beto-orourke-22000-line-up-to-see-trump-in-texas-video/

You have to admit Beto O'Rourke has a catchy name. The U.S. has had a number of presidents, both democrat and republican, with Irish heritage. Beto has a smile similar to JFK's. O'Rourk is 47 years old. JFK was age 42 when he became president. Both O'Rouke and JFK have slim builds.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #214 on: February 22, 2019, 06:13:31 PM »
You have to admit Beto O'Rourke has a catchy name. The U.S. has had a number of presidents, both democrat and republican, with Irish heritage. Beto has a smile similar to JFK's. O'Rourk is 47 years old. JFK was age 42 when he became president. Both O'Rouke and JFK have slim builds.

His name is Robert
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2019, 07:16:14 PM »
Beta O'Rourke.  Catchy like influenza and just as welcome. 

FTN.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 22, 2019, 09:25:27 PM »
Wish more photo/video proof was put out consistently regarding what MSM is telling us vs. truth.

Trump killed Beto's chances in under 5 minutes last night when he mocked him in El Paso.

What Americans who aren't a fan of Trump need is an independent to rise up in the next year... the Democrats so far are disappointing. I am with many of the Trump supporters in that what America needs is someone who isn't a career politician, and who doesn't give a crap about special interest. Where i am separated from them is on my belief we don't need an egotistical self absorbed pathological lying sociopath. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2019, 05:56:22 AM »

Now compare their accomplishments.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2019, 07:03:05 AM »
What Americans who aren't a fan of Trump need is an independent to rise up in the next year... the Democrats so far are disappointing. I am with many of the Trump supporters in that what America needs is someone who isn't a career politician, and who doesn't give a crap about special interest. Where i am separated from them is on my belief we don't need an egotistical self absorbed pathological lying sociopath. 
Pretty much a requirement to run for president. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2019, 11:54:33 AM »
o comments.

Amy Klobuchar reportedly ordered staffer to clean comb after she used it to eat salad
Fox News ^ | 22 Feb 19 | Brooke Singman
Posted on 2/22/2019, 8:26:02 PM by BlackFemaleArmyColonel

Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Friday faced fresh accusations of belittling staffers, with a new report relaying a bizarre allegation that she'd berated a staff member for failing to bring her a fork with her salad.

The alleged confrontation, as reported by The New York Times, got weird.

According to the newspaper, the aide who neglected to get plastic utensils for Senator Klobuchar, D-Minn., committed the affront at an airport while traveling to South Carolina in 2008. Klobuchar not only chastised the aide, but reportedly proceeded to eat the salad using a comb from her bag -- then handed the comb to the aide and told him to clean it.

The anecdote swiftly became social media fodder late Friday, but also added to the many claims of Klobuchar demeaning staff members over the course of her Senate career.

A spokesperson for Klobuchar did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on the Times article, which contained other accounts of the senator tearing into staff.

According to the report, former aides said she was "not just demanding, but often dehumanizing."

Another recent report said Klobuchar often criticized staffers and directed them to “only speak when spoken to” at events. The Huffington Post reported that the conduct got to a point that then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told her to change her behavior.

During an interview with Fox News' Bret Baier last week, though, Klobuchar said she spoke with Reid, and “he doesn’t remember that and I don’t remember that either.”

But according to a Buzzfeed News report, numerous staffers said Klobuchar routinely sent late-night emails and berated subordinates over minor details and missteps.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

TOPICS: News/Cu

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2019, 02:02:13 PM »

So he's worthy of consideration for becoming POTUS in your mind out of nostalgia, a "catchy" name, heritage, and the fact that you find him handsome? ???

White supremacists are nostalgic about slavery and the holocaust, one is "likely" to have a "catchy" name, is irish(?), and many might consider such a man handsome as well....

Interesting......I'm not sure of David Duke's family lineage, but he could easily pass for Irish with his pasty skin and hair.  Fuck it....if we're gonna ignore all flaws, and use your criteria I guess Duke and Beto should be the next two candidates that face off...............IN 2024! ;)
 ::)

Sometimes I wonder if there's ever any hope of getting through to you.  This is one of those times. :'(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2019, 02:17:15 PM »

I don't see any evidence of Trump being a sociopath.  Jussie Smollet is a sociopath....there is no real comparison of these two personalities other than ego, narcissism, lying (one now holds the world record of all lies), and being self-absorbed.

I think we can all agree that an inflated ego, and an enormous amount of self-importance are two pre-reqs for running for POTUS.  I think we can all agree also that none of us has ever in our lives; met someone with those traits that did not speak in a grandiose manner, and who we thought was not a bit of an asshole/bitch and full of shit to some extent...can we not???

Great...now we finally have some common ground in this thread!!!  8)

So, if we are all in agreement on that...and if we're all being 100% honest, I think we should be.......I ask where shall we find this unicorn you'd like to see run for POTUS? ???

No suggestion?  Shocking! ::)

By the way.....I'll narrow your search.  That person is not mentioned in the story quoted below. >:(

o comments.

Amy Klobuchar reportedly ordered staffer to clean comb after she used it to eat salad
Fox News ^ | 22 Feb 19 | Brooke Singman
Posted on 2/22/2019, 8:26:02 PM by BlackFemaleArmyColonel

Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Friday faced fresh accusations of belittling staffers, with a new report relaying a bizarre allegation that she'd berated a staff member for failing to bring her a fork with her salad.

The alleged confrontation, as reported by The New York Times, got weird.

According to the newspaper, the aide who neglected to get plastic utensils for Senator Klobuchar, D-Minn., committed the affront at an airport while traveling to South Carolina in 2008. Klobuchar not only chastised the aide, but reportedly proceeded to eat the salad using a comb from her bag -- then handed the comb to the aide and told him to clean it.

The anecdote swiftly became social media fodder late Friday, but also added to the many claims of Klobuchar demeaning staff members over the course of her Senate career.

A spokesperson for Klobuchar did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on the Times article, which contained other accounts of the senator tearing into staff.

According to the report, former aides said she was "not just demanding, but often dehumanizing."

Another recent report said Klobuchar often criticized staffers and directed them to “only speak when spoken to” at events. The Huffington Post reported that the conduct got to a point that then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told her to change her behavior.

During an interview with Fox News' Bret Baier last week, though, Klobuchar said she spoke with Reid, and “he doesn’t remember that and I don’t remember that either.”

But according to a Buzzfeed News report, numerous staffers said Klobuchar routinely sent late-night emails and berated subordinates over minor details and missteps.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

TOPICS: News/Cu

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2019, 09:07:17 PM »
Pretty much a requirement to run for president. ;)

That would be shame on us.. right?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2019, 09:08:06 PM »
I don't see any evidence of Trump being a sociopath.  Jussie Smollet is a sociopath....there is no real comparison of these two personalities other than ego, narcissism, lying (one now holds the world record of all lies), and being self-absorbed.

I think we can all agree that an inflated ego, and an enormous amount of self-importance are two pre-reqs for running for POTUS.  I think we can all agree also that none of us has ever in our lives; met someone with those traits that did not speak in a grandiose manner, and who we thought was not a bit of an asshole/bitch and full of shit to some extent...can we not???

Great...now we finally have some common ground in this thread!!!  8)

So, if we are all in agreement on that...and if we're all being 100% honest, I think we should be.......I ask where shall we find this unicorn you'd like to see run for POTUS? ???

No suggestion?  Shocking! ::)

By the way.....I'll narrow your search.  That person is not mentioned in the story quoted below. >:(

that would be your problem

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2019, 10:05:30 PM »
that would be your problem

That's fine...I'll accept that problem, and deal with wearing egg on my face if I'm wrong.

Now, how about you address the rest?