Author Topic: Are married family men truly happy?  (Read 50088 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Are married family men truly happy?
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2017, 03:40:11 PM »
Finding someone as freaky as yourself

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2017, 03:43:35 PM »
Fake selfies

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »
Opposites attract. He's a dwarf his transgender bride is 6"3". They are different colors.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2017, 03:48:17 PM »
Opposites attract

this is a complete fake story

why would a tall black tranny settle for a broke dwarf when he can make a killing as a prostitute?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2017, 03:52:16 PM »
this is a complete fake story

why would a tall black tranny settle for a broke dwarf when he can make a killing as a prostitute?

Perhaps the dwarf is one-legged.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2017, 04:06:43 PM »

That's not Branch

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2017, 05:01:58 PM »
jack good post man. i was pretty niave when i got married. i fell for the "princess" wedding, jesus boy doing our vows (im an atheist- still pissed to this day we paid thAt fucker), annoying mother in law with her formal bullshit, 6 and 6 bridemaids and groosman, very old fashion, etc. etc. at the time, i just didnt care. kinda like, oh well sure whatever. as im 30s now, my friends getting married are doing destination weddings, fun stuff with small group of friends, etc. looks so fun, so i am kinda still pissed we did the stupid dog and poney show. that seems like the shit that goes on when you are in your twenties getting married. so my advice, wait till your an adult like age 30 and up. 25 is no adult.

financially speaking, marriage was great for us. my savings was shit, and my wife earns double what i earn. we were able to buy a house, and move up in investments, etc. also, like you said, my wife is very thrifty amd always looks for the best deal. friends we have in their thirties who are marrying are still doing the townhouse or rental thing. so combining assets really can propel you forward much faster.

now, this might not be important to many people. its really not to me. i argue alot about what we buy because id be fine with a shack in the woods. that always seems to be where people argue, is the life style. people have expectations. my expectation was big savings, retire early and small modest home and never worry about money. wife loves work, and wants big houses, nice things. thats our one main wedge, which sucks.

honestly, i was depressed single (wasnt getting laid bcause i wasnt confident (this was before tindr, which
ooks fun and easy) was lonely, had no one to watch dogs when i traveled). i also get depressed being married. so much hot asss out there, and you always thinkg " wow i bet that girl really has it all...nice person, loving, hot, etc...but you never really know. grass is always greeener. its a mental illness which i have. im never satisfied. i do KNOW that if i was single, id still be miserable though. i think im better off married honestly. like others said, working on happiness is the hard part and thats what im goin focus on for 2017. any tips are welcom!

You'd be fine with a shack in the woods because like any real man, you're subconsciously looking for fulfilment and not happiness through stuff. Happiness are for women, children and boys in their early 20s that's yet to become men. Women wants 'pretty and shiny' or bigger and better to impress other women. They play these stupid fucking games their whole lives. Some men do too, until they finally off themselves or become alcoholics or otherwise addicted. A waste because nobody ever taught them the difference between happiness (which don't really exist as it's a fleeting state of mind) and living fulfilling lives. Once you live a life that fulfills you, it makes NO difference whether you're single or married. A partner can add to that but you never allow them to take away from that.

Apart from fucking a woman, the best and most fulfilling times of my life has been spent chilling with my male buddies. About a week ago I went to a new gym. It was over 3 levels, with the weight section being in the basement area. Really tiny, only 4 benches there all tightly packed together. Was around 9pm in the evening and there were 2 other dudes in there. With the space being so small, we all took our headphones off and started talking to each other. Imagine that in 2016/2017. Crazy huh? All of us were doing chest so with the space so cramped, we moved to one bench and started training together. That workout was the best one I did in 2016. The next day my chest was torn to shreds. Only really recovered yesterday. I walked out of there with two new gym buddies. We're catching up again in a week or two to train together. For me that's fulfilment.

Imagine women doing that. They'll ignore each other and subconscious compete, willing each other to fail. Men don't do that. I see a dude on a bench trying and struggling, he's getting a spot.

Gone off on a tangent here but you get my drift. Fulfilment, not happiness!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2017, 05:36:35 PM »
You'd be fine with a shack in the woods because like any real man, you're subconsciously looking for fulfilment and not happiness through stuff. Happiness are for women, children and boys in their early 20s that's yet to become men. Women wants 'pretty and shiny' or bigger and better to impress other women. They play these stupid fucking games their whole lives. Some men do too, until they finally off themselves or become alcoholics or otherwise addicted. A waste because nobody ever taught them the difference between happiness (which don't really exist as it's a fleeting state of mind) and living fulfilling lives. Once you live a life that fulfills you, it makes NO difference whether you're single or married. A partner can add to that but you never allow them to take away from that.

Apart from fucking a woman, the best and most fulfilling times of my life has been spent chilling with my male buddies. About a week ago I went to a new gym. It wa s over 3 levels, with the weight section being in the basement area. Really tiny, only 4 benches there all tightly packed together. Was around 9pm in the evening and there were 2 other dudes in there. With the space being so small, we all took our headphones off and started talking to each other. Imagine that in 2016/2017. Crazy huh? All of us were doing chest so with the space so cramped, we moved to one bench and started training together. That workout was the best one I did in 2016. The next day my chest was torn to shreds. Only really recovered yesterday. I walked out of there with two new gym buddies. We're catching up again in a week or two to train together. For me that's fulfilment.

Imagine women doing that. They'll ignore each other and subconscious compete, willing each other to fail. Men don't do that. I see a dude on a bench trying and struggling, he's getting a spot.

Interesting post, democrat. Thanks

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2017, 05:45:21 PM »
I'm not married, but I'm so close to my girlfriend of four years, I would be crushed if something happened to her. It'd honestly be hard to go on, and I mean that literally.  I know she feels the same.

Are men at this level truly happy?  I don't know.  I know I wasn't happy single and I know I'm not ultra mega happy now.  I strive for more and to make our relationship better, but I'm content, and that's enough for me at this present time.

I don't believe in marriage, btw.  Not for men.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2017, 08:23:44 PM »

Apart from fucking a woman, the best and most fulfilling times of my life has been spent chilling with my male buddies. About a week ago I went to a new gym. It was over 3 levels, with the weight section being in the basement area. Really tiny, only 4 benches there all tightly packed together. Was around 9pm in the evening and there were 2 other dudes in there. With the space being so small, we all took our headphones off and started talking to each other. Imagine that in 2016/2017. Crazy huh? All of us were doing chest so with the space so cramped, we moved to one bench and started training together. That workout was the best one I did in 2016. The next day my chest was torn to shreds. Only really recovered yesterday. I walked out of there with two new gym buddies. We're catching up again in a week or two to train together. For me that's fulfilment.

great post dude 10/10

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2017, 09:27:24 PM »
Having kids is very meaningful, not much time to explain why....

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2017, 09:32:43 PM »

Oh brother, don't let the pump get to your head

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2017, 12:24:48 AM »
Having the same goals (bodybuilding related)

i'm a typical gym rat and actually feel gym chicks and their religious-like training behaviour repulsive ...would rather penetrate a recreational gym goer chick than someone as addicted to the iron as myself ...because i know how narcissistic i am and don't stand narcissistic bitches at all ...ironic isn't it?  :)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2017, 06:38:51 AM »
Yes.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2017, 06:51:48 AM »
Judging by my observations of married friends and family members... they are NOT happy.  Many have gotten divorced and others simply tolerate and adapt to the horrible situation they've created for themselves.  I often see men in the mall pushing baby strollers with several kids and their fat/ugly wives always nagging/complaining about something.  The man always has this look on his face like he's in hell.  What logical, critical thinking human male would want that?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2017, 07:06:09 AM »
latter 2016 into present I see for myself what happens in a 'married'relationship  almost 12 yrs with 3 kids and home and getting blindsided all at once that the 'issues'over time are now 'the foundation is crumbling'i can only hope this will pass or I will be facing a new lease on life alone 'relatively speaking'

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2017, 07:08:05 AM »
Been with my partner 21 years, we are happy...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2017, 07:13:14 AM »
latter 2016 into present I see for myself what happens in a 'married'relationship  almost 12 yrs with 3 kids and home and getting blindsided all at once that the 'issues'over time are now 'the foundation is crumbling'i can only hope this will pass or I will be facing a new lease on life alone 'relatively speaking'

sorry to hear that
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2017, 07:15:21 AM »

Ouch, good luck dude.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2017, 07:16:51 AM »

This type of thing is inevitable really... it's only just a matter of time, especially if your woman is good looking and maintains herself well... she will be very desirable by other men.  When the woman you are with is fat and/or ugly, she'll be more desperate and tend to stay with you.  Married women who are young and pretty are bound to desire a new cock to suck/sit on.  Their looks are what enables them.... this is where their power lies... the ability to attract men.  

Marriage?... Caveat Emptor.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2017, 07:17:31 AM »
THANKS CALVIN/BMC :)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2017, 07:18:46 AM »

honestly, i was depressed single (wasnt getting laid bcause i wasnt confident (this was before tindr, which
ooks fun and easy) was lonely, had no one to watch dogs when i traveled). i also get depressed being married. so much hot asss out there, and you always thinkg " wow i bet that girl really has it all...nice person, loving, hot, etc...but you never really know. grass is always greeener. its a mental illness which i have. im never satisfied. i do KNOW that if i was single, id still be miserable though. i think im better off married honestly. like others said, working on happiness is the hard part and thats what im goin focus on for 2017. any tips are welcom!

X1000, I look at random women and think the same and drive myself nuts thinking how I'm missing out but in reality you don't know they could be bitches, whores, or all the above.

Yes don't get suckered into the circus of a expensive wedding, dumbest shit ever. I did and was miserable through it (voiced my opinion but out ruled), threw MY 25k in the trash for what? Inviting ppl you don't know because they are related to so and so, what a joke. Gosh  how did the guy get so fucked in all of this shit? Women,  single or married, pretty much get whatever they fucking want.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2017, 07:21:51 AM »
X1000, I look at random women and think the same and drive myself nuts thinking how I'm missing out but in reality you don't know they could be bitches, whores, or all the above.

Yes don't get suckered into the circus of a expensive wedding, dumbest shit ever. I did and was miserable through it (voiced my opinion but out ruled), threw MY 25k in the trash for what? Inviting ppl you don't know because they are related to so and so, what a joke. Gosh  how did the guy get so fucked in all of this shit? Women,  single or married, pretty much get whatever they fucking want.

Most standard weddings today average much more than that... $35-50K.  Unbelievable waste of money.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2017, 07:22:35 AM »
This type of thing is inevitable really... it's only just a matter of time, especially if your woman is good looking and maintains herself well... she will be very desirable by other men.  When the woman you are with is fat and/or ugly, she'll be more desperate and tend to stay with you.  Married women who are young and pretty are bound to desire a new cock to suck/sit on.  Their looks are what enables them.... this is where their power lies... the ability to attract men.  

Marriage?... Caveat Emptor.
my wife has a good career and is smart,but over time the stress of working nights'nurse'juggling kids and sleep in mornings/afternoons has worn her out mentally. and usual bumps and bruises a marriage gets over time has reconsidered her state of mind esp with me.i took a step back and let her deal.. if it is meant to be it will be .

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2017, 07:43:08 AM »
Most standard weddings today average much more than that... $35-50K.  Unbelievable waste of money.

I am getting married in April.

I was able to con her parents, and my parents to each put up 1/3 of our budget. Jokes on them though, I plan on only using 1/2 of the money for the wedding.

The other half, that I made off of our parents, will be going towards my fiancee's Occupational Therapy schooling.  I am assured that no loans will be required at all for her schooling. I got through school debt-free, and so will my bride.

She starts out around 6 figures at her first "real job".  Profit.
a