Author Topic: Are married family men truly happy?  (Read 50078 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Are married family men truly happy?
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2017, 05:38:11 PM »
Good question.. why would someone bitch around all the time, for therapeutic reasons ???

No idea.  I generally try to ignore him, but for some reason he thought he "had" me today because I used a common term  and he started his bullshit/threats.  Then when I noticed he was getting into multiple fights in multiple threads, I realized he's probably drunk again.

It's the same pattern with him - we've seen it for years now. Combine this with his recently admitted sexual confusion, he's probably a mess right now.
Y

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: January 04, 2017, 05:39:38 PM »
Most people who love the bodybuilding lifestyle have major issues with closeness. Trust issues. Stuff from the past.

If you are a man on this message board, you will always attract and be in a relationship with women just like you.

PROBLEMS WITH INTIMACY.

I can see how relationships don't work and seem impossible.

THERAPY.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »
Dont worry, Grape Ape is a selfish, gimmick prick.

He will be dealt with.

Denounced by shizzo: sure sign of a quality poster.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2017, 06:21:13 PM »
Denounced by shizzo: sure sign of a quality poster.

Many thanks cephissus.
Y

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #204 on: January 04, 2017, 06:21:21 PM »
I wonder why self-proclaimed, "never gettin hitched" single men would be at all concerned with whether or not married men are happy?

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2017, 07:14:45 PM »
LOL! Of course not!

You sleep with the same increasingly fat heifer and stick it in the same stale, loose pussy. Day after day, year after year.
All middle-aged husbands fantasize over the idea of suicide or running away and obtaining a new identity.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #206 on: January 05, 2017, 05:16:02 AM »
Depends?

My ex-wife wanted kids 2-3 years into the marriage and I never did.
I agreed to go to a licensed therapist with her on this issue.
The therapist concluded what we both knew and expressed:
1.She had really developed a deep need to have children and be a mom.
2.I never wanted kids and had zero desire to be a father.

She was horrified at first and (wrongly) assumed, I had something wrong that could be changed.
Good marriage counseling can point out what they issues are and how each person feels.
BUT, they can't really change how a person feels on key issues.

This is a very beta story to be telling, Howard.

Strange that you would need to see a therapist to conclude that a therapist is not a hypnotist. 

and kind of horrifying that she assumed there was something wrong with you.  I find that offensive. 

It almost sounds as if she required the therapist's word to believe you and to me, that's someone who doesn't think very highly of your decision making.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2017, 06:29:42 AM »
How many times did you convince yourself of this?  How many times were you married and divorced?

Idiot supreme.

The (ex)-wives changed big time and I didn't.

For example, 2 years after we were married, the first wife changed her mind on having kids, I didn't.
Only a supreme idiot would go along with something they dreaded doing , when they had a CHOICE.

Things change over time and that changes everything.
I'm happy with my wife now and it's not likely either of us will change much being older.
But hey, ya never know for sure. If she comes home today and says she REALLY wants to adopt a child, it could be over?!. :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2017, 06:30:22 AM »
a sweet Jewess scared of getting married, who can blame her?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2017, 06:31:59 AM »
Dear Howard,

Your status as an unapologetic "bare branch," i.e., as an impenitent reproductive loser, is an affront to nature and to God Almighty, who implanted receptive pleasures under your thongs for the sake of promoting procreation. You, Howard, defraud the design of this plan: you are all too happy to take these pleasures without giving a modicum of reciprocal contribution. For shame. You come from a long, unbroken chain of progenitors, of ancestors, but you will not be an ancestor yourself.

Read, Howard, read from the Parable of the Barren Fig Tree (Isaiah 5:1-7)

A man had a fig tree that was planted in his vineyard [that's you, Howard, you're the fig tree]. He went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any [that's you again, Howard, you have not produced sweet offspring. You cheat providence's reason for planting you in the fertile vineyard of life. It looks to see the fruit of your loins only to find the nada, zilch, bupkis of self-indulgent sex]. So he said to the keeper of the vineyard, "Look, for the past three years I have come to search for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Therefore cut it down! Why should it use up the soil? [Howard, how does a barren fig tree like you justify using up soil in the vineyard of life after having for so long produced no fruit?]

Good day.

The earth's population exceeds 6 billion and rapidly going up to 7 billion.
In my view , I'm helping to keep that boom in check .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2017, 06:33:01 AM »
a sweet Jewess scared of getting married, who can blame her?

Great song, incredible moving lyrics with real wisdom.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2017, 06:40:51 AM »
Great song, incredible moving lyrics with real wisdom.

yep. yep

jews are second to Germanics and WASP's as the cream of the crop

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
The earth's population exceeds 6 billion and rapidly going up to 7 billion.
In my view , I'm helping to keep that boom in check .

Howard, you are not thinking like a Ph.D. You've offered a reason for your choice, not a justification (reasons are not necessarily support).

Are we to understand that you don't want to sire children because you want to "help?"

Look here, old bean, you seem to have fallen into the Malthusian fallacy of inserting either a moral or pragmatic value into your refusal to participate in the natural phenomena of procreation and its concomitant population growth. For countless millennia, continuous advance in human population follows the natural order of things -- it is value-free (reproduction is a result of selective fitness, wherein value-laden notions over social/moral matters do not apply). Consequently, so what if an ever-increasing population leads to catastrophe?

Howard, as a bare branch and barren fig tree, please consider this insight about your arboreal cousins:

Just as trees in a forest that are close and cramped to each other compete for resources such as water, air, and sun, for the very reason that each endeavors to rob the other of these resources by competition, each forces each other to shoot upwards in this quest, and thus they grow tall, straight, and beautiful — whereas those trees which are planted far away from each other under no conflict or competition, grow stunted, crooked, and deformed.

Dear boy, social conflict, competition, and antagonism force the species to advance (e.g., unsocial sociability: "Man wishes concord; but Nature knows better what is good for the species; she wills discord").

If you are concerned with "helping," consider that your opting out of fathering children contributes to the fact that those in the upper quintile of intelligence and means are being out-sired by the rancid rabble. This is not a bad thing, per se, but the rabble think they matter when the grand designer has conditioned them for nothing other than fodderous material.

Moreover, wouldn't you agree that the world needs more Howards to offset the unrelenting, disproportionate influx of more Hamaads and Hakeems?

You are not "helping," quite the contrary.

Go father children. Yes, you'll be unhappy and miserable, but the content of your balls never promised you a schmoe's garden.

Good day.

Skeeter

« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2017, 09:32:40 AM »
I had two friends who seemed to have the perfect life...both fell off the wagon lately, one is signed off sick due to depression caused by stress, or stress caused by depression whatever, for many years I saw the Facebook posts, the new house they bought together, the smiley engagement pics abroad, the "beautiful" wedding and wife, the honey moon and then the many baby pics to follow.

Now there's hardly any posts, I spoke to him, he told me he's been unhappy for many years and felt trapped for a long time.

This is a handsome well to do fella too. Every time I question my solo wolf lifestyle I get a reality check.

That describes what my marriage was like. Just separated in September. Being a single dad is alright though. I'm sure marriage is fine if you choose someone that is suited for you. I didn't do that unfortunately.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2017, 09:52:59 AM »
This is a very beta story to be telling, Howard.

Strange that you would need to see a therapist to conclude that a therapist is not a hypnotist. 

and kind of horrifying that she assumed there was something wrong with you.  I find that offensive. 

It almost sounds as if she required the therapist's word to believe you and to me, that's someone who doesn't think very highly of your decision making.

My ex-wife wrongly assumed I had something wrong with me by not wanting kids.
The therapist simply verified for her what I already knew and said.

This led to my divorcing her and not caving into her demands to have children.
Hmmm, in my opinion, the real beta males are the ones that give in and change to suit her.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2017, 09:55:38 AM »
Howard, you are not thinking like a Ph.D. You've offered a reason for your choice, not a justification (reasons are not necessarily support).

Are we to understand that you don't want to sire children because you want to "help?"

Look here, old bean, you seem to have fallen into the Malthusian fallacy of inserting either a moral or pragmatic value into your refusal to participate in the natural phenomena of procreation and its concomitant population growth. For countless millennia, continuous advances in human population follows the natural order of things -- it is value-free (reproduction is a result of selective fitness, wherein value-laden notions over social/moral matters do not apply). Consequently, so what if an ever-increasing population leads to catastrophe?

Howard, as a bare branch and barren fig tree, please consider this insight about your arboreal cousins:

Just as trees in a forest that are close and cramped to each other compete for resources such as water, air, and sun, for the very reason that each endeavors to rob the other of these resources by competition, each forces each other to shoot upwards in this quest, and thus they grow tall, straight, and beautiful — whereas those trees which are planted far away from each other under no conflict or competition, grow stunted, crooked, and deformed.

Dear boy, social conflict, competition, and antagonism force the species to advance (e.g., unsocial sociability: "Man wishes concord; but Nature knows better what is good for the species; she wills discord").

If you are concerned with "helping," consider that your opting out of fathering children contributes to the fact that those in the upper quintile of intelligence and means are being out-sired by the rancid rabble. This is not a bad thing, per se, but the rabble think they matter when the grand designer has conditioned them for nothing other than fodderous material.

Moreover, wouldn't you agree that the world needs more Howards to offset the unrelenting, disproportionate influx of more Hamaads and Hakeems?

You are not "helping," quite the contrary.

Go father children. Yes, you'll be unhappy and miserable, but the content of your balls never promised you a schmoes garden.

Good day.

Two ex-wives , in-laws and a variety of people couldn't change my mind on wanting kids.
Only a true get-bigger would think their post would do the job LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2017, 10:22:34 AM »
No idea.  I generally try to ignore him, but for some reason he thought he "had" me today because I used a common term  and he started his bullshit/threats.  Then when I noticed he was getting into multiple fights in multiple threads, I realized he's probably drunk again.

It's the same pattern with him - we've seen it for years now. Combine this with his recently admitted sexual confusion, he's probably a mess right now.

If your assessment about Shizzo is correct, what affect do you think getting slammed by some Getbig posters is having on him? Do you believe the negative attention he gets is better than ignoring him? He recently confessed that he's back on the sauce. This is his problem, but do you think heckling him helps or hinders his sobriety?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »

If your assessment about Shizzo is correct, what affect do you think getting slammed by some Getbig posters is having on him? Do you believe the negative attention he gets is better than ignoring him? He recently confessed that he's back on the sauce. This is his problem, but do you think heckling him helps or hinders his sobriety?

I have no idea, but I'm not going to waste time contemplating it.  He chooses this environment, so it's on him.

Y

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2017, 10:39:29 AM »

Hopefully makes him question his pathetic worthless miserable existance or at the very least make him consider self harm.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2017, 10:46:55 AM »
Hopefully makes him question his pathetic worthless miserable existance or at the very least make him consider self harm.

Surely, you are kidding.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2017, 11:01:19 AM »

Anyone who would seriously be effected  by  comments made on get-big, deserves where they end up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2017, 11:27:55 AM »
Anyone who would seriously be effected  by  comments made on get-big, deserves where they end up.

Your post assumes all folks here are mentally and emotionally healthy. Anyone who knows that they are seriously affected by other's comments, should not be a reader or a  member of Getbig. Unfortunately, not everyone knows this about themselves.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #222 on: January 05, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »
Two ex-wives , in-laws and a variety of people couldn't change my mind on wanting kids.
Only a true get-bigger would think their post would do the job LOL

Written thong-in-cheek, Howard.

Best.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2017, 11:51:43 AM »
Written thong-in-cheek, Howard.

Best.

Just remember, anal sex is God's best  natural birth control. ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2017, 07:29:36 PM »

Fantastic transition, Khan, but might I suggest drawing support from material more to the taste of your audience: this same analogy would doubtless elicit sensational response if dressed in racial colors; e.g. the relative proximity of European and African tribes, etc.