Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 231909 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »
Kathy Griffin 'No Longer Sorry' for Trump Photo Shoot: 'The Whole Outrage Was BS'
Fox News ^ | nov 8 2017 | staff
Posted on 11/8/2017, 2:31:56 PM by drewh

Kathy Griffin can´t get her "sorry" straight. The comedian who tearfully apologized twice after a photo shoot of her holding a blooded Trump mask in May caused an uproar is not sorry now.

"I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody," Griffin told Australia´s "Sunrise."

Griffin noted her friends like Debra Messing didn´t stand by her at the time.

"These Trump fans, they´re hardcore," the 56-year-old said blaming President Trump supporters for the fall out.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Not surprised. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2017, 11:40:39 AM »
Liberal Media Brags About Getting ‘Revenge’ on President Trump with Awkward Handshake Photo
November 13, 2017
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/wapo-media-gets-revenge-pres-trump-awkward-handshake-photo/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2017, 05:40:11 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »
Morrissey 'would push' a button to kill Trump for the 'safety of humanity'
Fox News

Morrissey said if he was given the chance to kill President Trump, he would take it for the "safety of humanity."

The former Smiths frontman told the German publication der Spiegel that he would not hesitate to kill Trump if presented with a button that would kill the president.

"I would [push it], for the safety of humanity," Morrissey told the German outlet according to a translation of the interview by the Washington Times. "It has nothing to do with my personal opinion of his face or his family, but in the interest of humanity I would push."

The 58-year-old also said he believes Trump won the election because of the media.

"The American media helped Trump, yes, they first created it," he said. "Whether they criticize him or laugh at him, he does not care, he just wants to see his picture and his name. The American media have shot themselves in the leg."

Morrissey also said he was shocked Trump won and he now has "no faith" in the political system.

"He grabs after everything like a little child. He is not a leader. He is vermin," he said of Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/27/morrissey-would-push-button-to-kill-trump-for-safety-humanity.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2017, 04:57:02 PM »
'MORNING JOE' UPS ANTE: CALLS FOR CABINET-LED COUP, 'SOCIOPATH' TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED
Trump's 'mental state' is 'going to crescendo in more insane behavior'
Dec 1, 2017

https://news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-ups-ante-calls-cabinet-led-coup-sociopath-trump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #305 on: December 04, 2017, 07:02:10 AM »
Trump Enrages The Atlantic Simply By Eating. Now, That is Winning!
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 12/4/2017, 8:23:21 AM by EyesOfTX

Having apparently exhausted all other avenues of irrationally slamming President Donald Trump (I never tire of typing those three words), the fake journalists who infest The Atlantic have now decided to go after him for his…wait for it…EATING HABITS! I kid you not, some guy named James Hamblin issued a piece on Saturday that condemns Trump for liking – gasp! – McDonald’s and – horrors! – Oreos, for regularly consuming more that elite society deems appropriate in one sitting, and for snarfing down his food too quickly. Why, the nerve!

Here’s a typical paragraph: “There is no question that this diet is dangerous and is very likely to shorten a person’s life. His dietary pattern adds to the picture of a 70-year-old man who has long been living against all health advice—who does not exercise, who barely sleeps, who has tumultuous relationships, who is frequently enraged.” The author even goes on to claim that the President’s eating habits might well get us all killed, speculating that “Decisions to live this way would seem to offer insight into Trump’s ability to assess risk. In light of a nuclear standoff with North Korea, rapidly warming oceans, and a looming tax bill that would leave millions more Americans without health insurance, his approach to self-maintenance is not reassuring.”

It takes a special kind man to be able to enrage leftist Manhattan elitists by the simple act of consuming food, and it is oddly reassuring to so many millions of us out here in flyover country that our current POTUS is exactly that kind of man. Now I think I’ll run out to McDonald’s and get three bacon, eggs and cheese biscuits and a large Diet Coke for breakfast.

(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2017, 09:05:16 AM »
Trump Enrages The Atlantic Simply By Eating. Now, That is Winning!
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 12/4/2017, 8:23:21 AM by EyesOfTX

Having apparently exhausted all other avenues of irrationally slamming President Donald Trump (I never tire of typing those three words), the fake journalists who infest The Atlantic have now decided to go after him for his…wait for it…EATING HABITS! I kid you not, some guy named James Hamblin issued a piece on Saturday that condemns Trump for liking – gasp! – McDonald’s and – horrors! – Oreos, for regularly consuming more that elite society deems appropriate in one sitting, and for snarfing down his food too quickly. Why, the nerve!

Here’s a typical paragraph: “There is no question that this diet is dangerous and is very likely to shorten a person’s life. His dietary pattern adds to the picture of a 70-year-old man who has long been living against all health advice—who does not exercise, who barely sleeps, who has tumultuous relationships, who is frequently enraged.” The author even goes on to claim that the President’s eating habits might well get us all killed, speculating that “Decisions to live this way would seem to offer insight into Trump’s ability to assess risk. In light of a nuclear standoff with North Korea, rapidly warming oceans, and a looming tax bill that would leave millions more Americans without health insurance, his approach to self-maintenance is not reassuring.”

It takes a special kind man to be able to enrage leftist Manhattan elitists by the simple act of consuming food, and it is oddly reassuring to so many millions of us out here in flyover country that our current POTUS is exactly that kind of man. Now I think I’ll run out to McDonald’s and get three bacon, eggs and cheese biscuits and a large Diet Coke for breakfast.

(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...

lol   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »
lol   ;D

News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Chelsea Handler Accuses Trump of 'Literally' Setting California Wildfires
MRC ^ | 12/6/17 | Brittany M. Hughes
Posted on 12/6/2017, 8:08:54 PM by markomalley

In a tweet even less original than her stand-up comedy, Chelsea Handler blamed President Trump Wednesday for "literally" setting the wildfires currently blazing across parts of Southern California.

The latest round of California fires – which were, just to be clear, not set by the 45th president – broke out Tuesday and Wednesday in parts of Ventura County and Los Angeles. The largest, dubbed the Thomas Fire, has so far decimated 65,000 acres of land, threatened 12,000 buildings and forced 27,000 to flee, according to the Washington Post. Two others have scorched an additional 20,000 or so acres, collectively.

But with a deadly fire raging across California, forcing people from their homes and doing God only knows how much damage, the most important thing to remember here is to blame Trump – even if it makes no sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 07, 2017, 03:53:01 AM »

The Hill ^ | 12/5/17 | Brett Samuels
Posted on 12/7/2017, 12:13:44 AM by sam_whiskey

Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn on Wednesday criticized President Trump, saying she doesn't believe he represents the country well.

"I want to represent our country well. I don't think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that," Vonn told CNN.

She added that she hopes "to represent the people of the United States, not the president" at the upcoming Winter Olympics.

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #309 on: December 07, 2017, 04:12:21 AM »

Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn on Wednesday criticized President Trump, saying she doesn't believe he represents the country well.

"I want to represent our country well. I don't think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that," Vonn told CNN.

She added that she hopes "to represent the people of the United States, not the president" at the upcoming Winter Olympics.

i smell another knee injury brewing
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: December 07, 2017, 01:45:16 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #311 on: December 07, 2017, 02:02:34 PM »

I’ve noticed this among a lot of national level runners, too.  Pretty much all of them are anti-Trump. They all come out of the college system and have been inculcated with this crap by their leftist professors. You can’t expect anything else.

A lot of them are going to end up losing their sponsors. Most businesses don’t want anything to do with politics. Why alienate customers just because you don’t agree with them politically?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #312 on: December 09, 2017, 05:16:04 AM »
i smell another knee injury brewing

AHAHAHAHAJAHAHAAHAHAHSHA HAHAHAHAAHA  :D :D :D

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/lindsey-vonn-treated-back-injury-world-cup-super-51686843

The Trump Curse is real!
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: December 12, 2017, 09:26:31 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2017, 02:43:11 PM »
Such a transparently political hatchet job.  It's obvious that hypocritical Democrats turned on Al Franken because they wanted to attacked Moore and Trump.  Right after Franken announces his resignation, during which he accuses Trump of sex assault, they trot out the same women who accused Trump before the election, and Democrats start lining up calling for Trump's resignation. 

When you can't beat them at the polls or on the issues, assassinate their character. 

Rep Joaquin Castro: ‘For the Sake of the Nation’ Trump Should Resign over Sexual Harassment Allegations
by PAM KEY
12 Dec 2017

Tuesday on CNN’s “Wolf,” Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) said President Donald Trump should resign over the sexual misconduct allegations against him “for the sake of the nation.”

Castro said, “I believe that now more than a dozen women have come forward with very detailed allegations about how they were treated by the president of the United States; that he has not been held to account even though he’s personally made remarks that suggest that he actually engaged in this kind of behavior and that is unbecoming for the president of the United States to have a long history having done this and not be held accountable at all. And I think for the sake of the nation, he should resign.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/12/rep-joaquin-castro-sake-nation-trump-resign-sexual-harassment-allegations/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: December 15, 2017, 09:43:45 AM »
Outstanding.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 15, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »
Teens in NYC Deli Accuse White Woman of Supporting Trump, Attack and Rob Her
by WARNER TODD HUSTON
14 Dec 2017

A white woman who stopped in a Bronx deli for a sandwich was accused of being a supporter of President Donald Trump, then attacked and robbed by two teenagers, a report says.

The 32-year-old victim entered the Musa Gourmet Deli on Jerome Ave. near E. 167th St. in Highbridge early on the morning of December 2 and was immediately met with verbal assaults from the teens, according to the New York Daily News.

Deli manager Zid Ali said that the teens quickly began taunting the female customer, reportedly calling the woman a “stupid white c***.”

Police also say the teens yelled, “You think you can live here in the Bronx, you Trump supporter? You white b***h!”

Witnesses said they saw the teens pelting the woman with store goods as they continued to yell at her. When she said she would call the police, the two then pushed her around and stole her cell phone and purse. The pair then ran out of the deli and disappeared.

A roommate told the media that the victim is not a Trump supporter.

Police have not arrested anyone for the attack and have no suspects. But the NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force is investigating the crime.

The suspects are Hispanic, both around 17 years old. One suspect stands 5-foot-8 and weighs about 160 pounds and has short hair. The second is 5-foot-9 and weighs about 160 pounds, according to police.

Police have asked that anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-8477. All calls are confidential.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/14/teens-new-york-deli-accuse-white-woman-supporting-donald-trump-attack-rob/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 20, 2017, 07:47:27 AM »
Ivanka Trump's surprise visit to Connecticut school angers some parents
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke   | Fox News

A surprise school visit by Ivanka Trump drew ire from some parents of a Connecticut academy, with one who yanked their child from class to protest the first daughter and White House adviser’s father, President Trump.

"This should have been brought to our attention, although I do understand security reasons. I think we should have had the choice to send our child to school or keep them home,” Karey Fitzgerald, a Norwalk Early College Academy parent, told News 12 Connecticut Monday following Ivanka Trump's appearance.

“Only one parent withdrew their student for the school day Monday after hearing of the visit,” Brenda Williams, Norwalk Public Schools Chief Communications Officer told Fox News on Wednesday. “With the exception of those who were directly participating, the visit was kept confidential for security reasons, and parents understood that.”

Trump, however, seemed unaware or impervious to the complaints.

“It was an honor to meet so many bright and talented students!” the first daughter wrote on social media following the visit with students and faculty at Norwalk Early College Academy, as she continues her tour promoting STEM and computer science education in schools across the nation.

Great visit to Norwalk Early College Academy today with @IBM CEO @GinniRometty. PTECH schools equip high school students with skills training in #STEM & Computer Science, enabling them to thrive in our modern economy. It was an honor to meet so many bright and talented students! pic.twitter.com/BPYuoTffsK

— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) December 18, 2017
“Ms. Trump was the guest of IBM CEO Ginni Rometty, who was at the school to talk with students at Norwalk Early College Academy,” Williams said. “Students discussed their experiences in taking college classes while in high school, the benefits of their IBM internships and workplace experiences, and their plans for the future.”

Williams added that this was an opportunity for the school to showcase their “innovative educational program.”

IBM developed the academic model used in the NECA program, which allows students to simultaneously earn a high school diploma and associate degree in either software engineering or mobile programming, while developing technical skills.

“PTECH schools equip high school students with skills training in #STEM and Computer Science, enabling them to thrive in our modern economy,” Trump wrote.

Prior to the visit, Trump appeared on “Fox & Friends” touting the “historic” tax reform the White House hopes to sign before Christmas.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/ivanka-trumps-surprise-visit-to-connecticut-school-angers-some-parents.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 20, 2017, 07:50:32 AM »
ha ha ha ha!!! 

Ivanka Trump's surprise visit to Connecticut school angers some parents
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke   | Fox News

A surprise school visit by Ivanka Trump drew ire from some parents of a Connecticut academy, with one who yanked their child from class to protest the first daughter and White House adviser’s father, President Trump.

"This should have been brought to our attention, although I do understand security reasons. I think we should have had the choice to send our child to school or keep them home,” Karey Fitzgerald, a Norwalk Early College Academy parent, told News 12 Connecticut Monday following Ivanka Trump's appearance.

“Only one parent withdrew their student for the school day Monday after hearing of the visit,” Brenda Williams, Norwalk Public Schools Chief Communications Officer told Fox News on Wednesday. “With the exception of those who were directly participating, the visit was kept confidential for security reasons, and parents understood that.”

Trump, however, seemed unaware or impervious to the complaints.

“It was an honor to meet so many bright and talented students!” the first daughter wrote on social media following the visit with students and faculty at Norwalk Early College Academy, as she continues her tour promoting STEM and computer science education in schools across the nation.

Great visit to Norwalk Early College Academy today with @IBM CEO @GinniRometty. PTECH schools equip high school students with skills training in #STEM & Computer Science, enabling them to thrive in our modern economy. It was an honor to meet so many bright and talented students! pic.twitter.com/BPYuoTffsK

— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) December 18, 2017
“Ms. Trump was the guest of IBM CEO Ginni Rometty, who was at the school to talk with students at Norwalk Early College Academy,” Williams said. “Students discussed their experiences in taking college classes while in high school, the benefits of their IBM internships and workplace experiences, and their plans for the future.”

Williams added that this was an opportunity for the school to showcase their “innovative educational program.”

IBM developed the academic model used in the NECA program, which allows students to simultaneously earn a high school diploma and associate degree in either software engineering or mobile programming, while developing technical skills.

“PTECH schools equip high school students with skills training in #STEM and Computer Science, enabling them to thrive in our modern economy,” Trump wrote.

Prior to the visit, Trump appeared on “Fox & Friends” touting the “historic” tax reform the White House hopes to sign before Christmas.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/20/ivanka-trumps-surprise-visit-to-connecticut-school-angers-some-parents.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: December 20, 2017, 08:07:34 AM »
Internet Horrified That Disney’s Donald Trump Robot Looks Like Hillary
Daily Caller ^ | 12/19/2017 | Benny Johnson
Posted on 12/20/2017, 9:55:11 AM by KeyLargo

Benny Johnson Reporter At Large 11:58 PM 12/19/2017

Disney World’s Hall of Presidents unveiled the much anticipated robo-President Trump for their program this week.

The longstanding show at the park features robotic presidents telling the story of America. It is beloved by audiences. However, Trump’s addition has been controversial and taken over a year to install. Robot Trump was unveiled Tuesday along with the message Trump recorded for his likeness.

However, many online commenters believe the robot looks less like Trump and more like Hillary Clinton. The internet burst into theories that Disney just repurposed a Hillary robot the company had made anticipating the Democrat’s victory.

Uncanny. Here is what people are saying online:

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #322 on: December 21, 2017, 06:24:19 AM »
Daily Caller ^ | 12/19/2017 | Benny Johnson
Posted on 12/20/2017, 9:55:11 AM by KeyLargo

Benny Johnson Reporter At Large 11:58 PM 12/19/2017

Disney World’s Hall of Presidents unveiled the much anticipated robo-President Trump for their program this week.

The longstanding show at the park features robotic presidents telling the story of America. It is beloved by audiences. However, Trump’s addition has been controversial and taken over a year to install. Robot Trump was unveiled Tuesday along with the message Trump recorded for his likeness.

However, many online commenters believe the robot looks less like Trump and more like Hillary Clinton. The internet burst into theories that Disney just repurposed a Hillary robot the company had made anticipating the Democrat’s victory.

Uncanny. Here is what people are saying online:

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

LOL...more of a huge insult to Hillary than anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 21, 2017, 10:12:38 AM »
Well played Ben Shapiro.   ;D

Rosie O'Donnell Tells Shapiro 'Suck My D**k.' His Response Flattens Her.
ByDAILY WIRE December 20, 2017

On Tuesday night, Rosie O’Donnell, unhinged leftist, so-called comedian, and permanent enemy of Donald Trump, distraught that the House of Representatives had passed the first significant tax cut bill in three decades, offered to break the law by offering two senators bribes to vote against the bill. That engendered a back-and-forth with Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro in which she told him to “Suck my d**k,” prompting a scathing and hilarious response that left her looking like shredded underwear.

The one-sided battle of wits began when O’Donnell tweeted:

ROSIE

@Rosie
so how about this
i promise to give
2 million dollars to senator susan collins
and 2 million to senator jeff flake

if they vote NO
NO I WILL NOT KILL AMERICANS
FOR THE SUOER RICH

DM me susan
DM me jeff

no shit
2 million
cash
each

5:25 PM - Dec 19, 2017
 7,436 7,436 Replies   13,344 13,344 Retweets   43,481 43,481 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
On Wednesday morning, conservative columnist Jeff Jacoby pointed out a fun fact for O’Donnell:

Jeff Jacoby
@Jeff_Jacoby
Here's a fun fact, @Rosie: Under 18 U.S. Code §201, offering $4 million in bribes to senators to influence a vote is punishable with up to $12m in fines and/or imprisonment for as much as 15 years. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/201https://twitter.com/Rosie/status/943321322200944641

3:32 AM - Dec 20, 2017
 581 581 Replies   4,694 4,694 Retweets   9,772 9,772 likes
Simultaneously, conservative pundit Allahpundit added:

Excited for all of you who are consumed with tax reform this morning, but right now Rosie O’Donnell is a fugitive from the law. Prioritize.

— Allahpundit (@allahpundit) December 20, 2017
Three minutes later, Shapiro joined the fray:

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
If Trump orders Sessions to investigate Rosie, he will be carved into Rushmore by Friday.

3:35 AM - Dec 20, 2017
 977 977 Replies   8,032 8,032 Retweets   32,265 32,265 likes

It took eight minutes, but then O’Donnell attempted to offer her best attempt at being witty:

20 Dec

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
If Trump orders Sessions to investigate Rosie, he will be carved into Rushmore by Friday.

ROSIE

@Rosie
suck my dick ben

3:43 AM - Dec 20, 2017
 4,380 4,380 Replies   1,645 1,645 Retweets   9,589 9,589 likes

Which prompted this deathless reply:

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
You’re already a felon, Rosie. Don’t be a homophobic sexual harasser too. https://twitter.com/rosie/status/943476969710260229

3:46 AM - Dec 20, 2017
 2,136 2,136 Replies   10,439 10,439 Retweets   39,394 39,394 likes

And this capper:

20 Dec

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
You’re already a felon, Rosie. Don’t be a homophobic sexual harasser too. https://twitter.com/rosie/status/943476969710260229

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro
#MeToo

3:49 AM - Dec 20, 2017
 862 862 Replies   3,385 3,385 Retweets   21,964 21,964 likes

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24899/rosie-odonnell-tells-shapiro-suck-my-dick-his-daily-wire#

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #324 on: December 21, 2017, 07:17:09 PM »
Outstanding.   :)

Give that young lady her own TV show.