Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2017, 06:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 25739 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »

Kathy Griffin 'No Longer Sorry' for Trump Photo Shoot: 'The Whole Outrage Was BS'
Fox News ^ | nov 8 2017 | staff
Posted on 11/8/2017, 2:31:56 PM by drewh

Kathy Griffin can´t get her "sorry" straight. The comedian who tearfully apologized twice after a photo shoot of her holding a blooded Trump mask in May caused an uproar is not sorry now.

"I am no longer sorry, the whole outrage was B.S., the whole thing got so blown out of proportion and I lost everybody," Griffin told Australia´s "Sunrise."

Griffin noted her friends like Debra Messing didn´t stand by her at the time.

"These Trump fans, they´re hardcore," the 56-year-old said blaming President Trump supporters for the fall out.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Not surprised. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #301 on: November 13, 2017, 11:40:39 AM »

Liberal Media Brags About Getting ‘Revenge’ on President Trump with Awkward Handshake Photo
November 13, 2017
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/wapo-media-gets-revenge-pres-trump-awkward-handshake-photo/
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #302 on: November 13, 2017, 05:40:11 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ANYONE CARES?
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »

Morrissey 'would push' a button to kill Trump for the 'safety of humanity'
Fox News

Morrissey said if he was given the chance to kill President Trump, he would take it for the "safety of humanity."

The former Smiths frontman told the German publication der Spiegel that he would not hesitate to kill Trump if presented with a button that would kill the president.

"I would [push it], for the safety of humanity," Morrissey told the German outlet according to a translation of the interview by the Washington Times. "It has nothing to do with my personal opinion of his face or his family, but in the interest of humanity I would push."

The 58-year-old also said he believes Trump won the election because of the media.

"The American media helped Trump, yes, they first created it," he said. "Whether they criticize him or laugh at him, he does not care, he just wants to see his picture and his name. The American media have shot themselves in the leg."

Morrissey also said he was shocked Trump won and he now has "no faith" in the political system.

"He grabs after everything like a little child. He is not a leader. He is vermin," he said of Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/27/morrissey-would-push-button-to-kill-trump-for-safety-humanity.html
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2017, 04:57:02 PM »

'MORNING JOE' UPS ANTE: CALLS FOR CABINET-LED COUP, 'SOCIOPATH' TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED
Trump's 'mental state' is 'going to crescendo in more insane behavior'
Dec 1, 2017

https://news.grabien.com/story-morning-joe-ups-ante-calls-cabinet-led-coup-sociopath-trump
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #305 on: December 04, 2017, 07:02:10 AM »

Trump Enrages The Atlantic Simply By Eating. Now, That is Winning!
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 12/4/2017, 8:23:21 AM by EyesOfTX

Having apparently exhausted all other avenues of irrationally slamming President Donald Trump (I never tire of typing those three words), the fake journalists who infest The Atlantic have now decided to go after him for his…wait for it…EATING HABITS! I kid you not, some guy named James Hamblin issued a piece on Saturday that condemns Trump for liking – gasp! – McDonald’s and – horrors! – Oreos, for regularly consuming more that elite society deems appropriate in one sitting, and for snarfing down his food too quickly. Why, the nerve!

Here’s a typical paragraph: “There is no question that this diet is dangerous and is very likely to shorten a person’s life. His dietary pattern adds to the picture of a 70-year-old man who has long been living against all health advice—who does not exercise, who barely sleeps, who has tumultuous relationships, who is frequently enraged.” The author even goes on to claim that the President’s eating habits might well get us all killed, speculating that “Decisions to live this way would seem to offer insight into Trump’s ability to assess risk. In light of a nuclear standoff with North Korea, rapidly warming oceans, and a looming tax bill that would leave millions more Americans without health insurance, his approach to self-maintenance is not reassuring.”

It takes a special kind man to be able to enrage leftist Manhattan elitists by the simple act of consuming food, and it is oddly reassuring to so many millions of us out here in flyover country that our current POTUS is exactly that kind of man. Now I think I’ll run out to McDonald’s and get three bacon, eggs and cheese biscuits and a large Diet Coke for breakfast.

(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...

Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #306 on: December 04, 2017, 09:05:16 AM »

Trump Enrages The Atlantic Simply By Eating. Now, That is Winning!
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 12/4/2017, 8:23:21 AM by EyesOfTX

Having apparently exhausted all other avenues of irrationally slamming President Donald Trump (I never tire of typing those three words), the fake journalists who infest The Atlantic have now decided to go after him for his…wait for it…EATING HABITS! I kid you not, some guy named James Hamblin issued a piece on Saturday that condemns Trump for liking – gasp! – McDonald’s and – horrors! – Oreos, for regularly consuming more that elite society deems appropriate in one sitting, and for snarfing down his food too quickly. Why, the nerve!

Here’s a typical paragraph: “There is no question that this diet is dangerous and is very likely to shorten a person’s life. His dietary pattern adds to the picture of a 70-year-old man who has long been living against all health advice—who does not exercise, who barely sleeps, who has tumultuous relationships, who is frequently enraged.” The author even goes on to claim that the President’s eating habits might well get us all killed, speculating that “Decisions to live this way would seem to offer insight into Trump’s ability to assess risk. In light of a nuclear standoff with North Korea, rapidly warming oceans, and a looming tax bill that would leave millions more Americans without health insurance, his approach to self-maintenance is not reassuring.”

It takes a special kind man to be able to enrage leftist Manhattan elitists by the simple act of consuming food, and it is oddly reassuring to so many millions of us out here in flyover country that our current POTUS is exactly that kind of man. Now I think I’ll run out to McDonald’s and get three bacon, eggs and cheese biscuits and a large Diet Coke for breakfast.

(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...

lol   Grin
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #307 on: December 06, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »

lol   Grin

News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Chelsea Handler Accuses Trump of 'Literally' Setting California Wildfires
MRC ^ | 12/6/17 | Brittany M. Hughes
Posted on 12/6/2017, 8:08:54 PM by markomalley

In a tweet even less original than her stand-up comedy, Chelsea Handler blamed President Trump Wednesday for "literally" setting the wildfires currently blazing across parts of Southern California.

The latest round of California fires – which were, just to be clear, not set by the 45th president – broke out Tuesday and Wednesday in parts of Ventura County and Los Angeles. The largest, dubbed the Thomas Fire, has so far decimated 65,000 acres of land, threatened 12,000 buildings and forced 27,000 to flee, according to the Washington Post. Two others have scorched an additional 20,000 or so acres, collectively.

But with a deadly fire raging across California, forcing people from their homes and doing God only knows how much damage, the most important thing to remember here is to blame Trump – even if it makes no sense.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #308 on: December 07, 2017, 03:53:01 AM »

The Hill ^ | 12/5/17 | Brett Samuels
Posted on 12/7/2017, 12:13:44 AM by sam_whiskey

Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn on Wednesday criticized President Trump, saying she doesn't believe he represents the country well.

"I want to represent our country well. I don't think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that," Vonn told CNN.

She added that she hopes "to represent the people of the United States, not the president" at the upcoming Winter Olympics.

(Excerpt) Read more at google.com ...
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #309 on: December 07, 2017, 04:12:21 AM »

Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn on Wednesday criticized President Trump, saying she doesn't believe he represents the country well.

"I want to represent our country well. I don't think that there are a lot of people currently in our government that do that," Vonn told CNN.

She added that she hopes "to represent the people of the United States, not the president" at the upcoming Winter Olympics.

i smell another knee injury brewing

a
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #310 on: December 07, 2017, 01:45:16 PM »

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2017/12/07/john-lewis-trump-museum-mississippi/931013001

Unbelievable how petty these liberal dirtbags can be
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

Donald J. Trump: Owning Liberal minds since 2016.

« Reply #311 on: December 07, 2017, 02:02:34 PM »

I’ve noticed this among a lot of national level runners, too.  Pretty much all of them are anti-Trump. They all come out of the college system and have been inculcated with this crap by their leftist professors. You can’t expect anything else.

A lot of them are going to end up losing their sponsors. Most businesses don’t want anything to do with politics. Why alienate customers just because you don’t agree with them politically?
Yamcha
Getbig V

Fundie

« Reply #312 on: December 09, 2017, 05:16:04 AM »

i smell another knee injury brewing

AHAHAHAHAJAHAHAAHAHAHSHA HAHAHAHAAHA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/lindsey-vonn-treated-back-injury-world-cup-super-51686843

The Trump Curse is real!

* 1512824701284m.jpg (109.34 KB, 1024x516 - viewed 26 times.)

a
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #313 on: Today at 09:26:31 AM »

AHAHAHAHAJAHAHAAHAHAHSHA HAHAHAHAAHA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/lindsey-vonn-treated-back-injury-world-cup-super-51686843

The Trump Curse is real!

Shocked
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #314 on: Today at 09:26:45 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!