Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 163766 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2018, 05:18:27 PM »
Justice Brett Kavanaugh gets sworn in this fall and cements a 5-4 constitutionalist slant to the Supreme Court for at least the next decade, likely more(Brother Clarence Thomas please lay off the fried foods and stay on that treadmill)

Eventually cases like this get kicked up to those judges and the Left is not going to like the verdicts that get passed down.

Plenty of gnashing of teeth indeed. Possibly violence in the streets. Get your popcorn ready.

I do hope you are correct
The left can go shoot themselves
Good riddance to them.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2018, 02:27:00 AM »
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2018, 09:58:13 AM »
Bernie Sanders supporter protesting right-wing rally with American flag beaten up by Antifa, video shows

A registered Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter protesting a right-wing rally in Oregon earlier this month says he was viciously beaten by militant members of his own movement because he possessed a "fascist symbol" -- an American flag.

Paul Welch told The Oregonian/Oregon Live he took the flag with him when he went to Portland Aug. 4 to oppose a right-wing rally being held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Though the American flag is more commonly associated with the conservative movement, Welch, an Oregon man who voted for Sanders during the 2016 Democratic presidential primary, said he wanted to "take it back."

“The right, and certainly a lot of smaller groups like Patriot Prayer, might rush to things like the flag and try to take it up as, ‘This is our symbol exclusively,’” Welch told The Oregonian/Oregon Live. “Part of my thinking was to take it back.”

Aside from some odd looks, Welch said he didn't encounter any problems when he joined the hundreds of counter-protesters who gathered at City Hall that day. The trouble started when the group began marching toward the park.

He said two people dressed in black and covering their faces approached him and demanded he give them the “fascist symbol” he was carrying. When he refused, the Antifa duo tried to rip the flag from his hands.

Another masked counter-protester then approached Welch and began striking him from behind with an unidentified weapon concealed in black fabric.

Welch, 38, was struck on the back of the head and collapsed to the ground.

“My bones turned to Jell-O and I just went down,” Welch recalled. “I remember thinking there was a very good chance that I could be beaten to death.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/bernie-sanders-supporter-protesting-right-wing-rally-with-american-flag-beaten-up-by-antifa-video-shows.html

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2018, 05:56:55 PM »
Bernie Sanders supporter protesting right-wing rally with American flag beaten up by Antifa, video shows

A registered Democrat and Bernie Sanders supporter protesting a right-wing rally in Oregon earlier this month says he was viciously beaten by militant members of his own movement because he possessed a "fascist symbol" -- an American flag.

Paul Welch told The Oregonian/Oregon Live he took the flag with him when he went to Portland Aug. 4 to oppose a right-wing rally being held at the Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Though the American flag is more commonly associated with the conservative movement, Welch, an Oregon man who voted for Sanders during the 2016 Democratic presidential primary, said he wanted to "take it back."

“The right, and certainly a lot of smaller groups like Patriot Prayer, might rush to things like the flag and try to take it up as, ‘This is our symbol exclusively,’” Welch told The Oregonian/Oregon Live. “Part of my thinking was to take it back.”

Aside from some odd looks, Welch said he didn't encounter any problems when he joined the hundreds of counter-protesters who gathered at City Hall that day. The trouble started when the group began marching toward the park.

He said two people dressed in black and covering their faces approached him and demanded he give them the “fascist symbol” he was carrying. When he refused, the Antifa duo tried to rip the flag from his hands.

Another masked counter-protester then approached Welch and began striking him from behind with an unidentified weapon concealed in black fabric.

Welch, 38, was struck on the back of the head and collapsed to the ground.

“My bones turned to Jell-O and I just went down,” Welch recalled. “I remember thinking there was a very good chance that I could be beaten to death.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21/bernie-sanders-supporter-protesting-right-wing-rally-with-american-flag-beaten-up-by-antifa-video-shows.html

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html
More proof Antifa hates America
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 27, 2018, 05:29:33 AM »
Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump 'Resistance' - Referred to Trump Supporters as ...
Gateway Pundit ^ | August 26, 2018 | Jim Hoft
Posted on 8/27/2018, 1:01:11 AM by Zakeet

Complete Headline: Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump 'Resistance' - Referred to Trump Supporters at "Trumptards" - Murdered 4 People

Sunday afternoon, police responded to a 'mass shooting' at Jacksonville Landing in Florida which left 3 dead and 11 wounded.

According to witnesses, the killer, David Katz, began shooting shortly after he lost the Madden NFL gaming tournament.

[snip]

Killer David Katz was a member of the anti-Trump "resistance."

He referred to Trump supporters as "Trumptards" on his Reddit page.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 27, 2018, 12:59:58 PM »
Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump 'Resistance' - Referred to Trump Supporters as ...
Gateway Pundit ^ | August 26, 2018 | Jim Hoft
Posted on 8/27/2018, 1:01:11 AM by Zakeet

Complete Headline: Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump 'Resistance' - Referred to Trump Supporters at "Trumptards" - Murdered 4 People

Sounds like someone we know on here!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 07, 2018, 07:35:14 AM »
Albany County Republican Party Office Vandalized, Set On Fire

The Laramie office of the Albany County Republican Party was vandalized, with an item of furniture inside of the office being set on fire. The damage was discovered early this morning on September 6th, and was believed to have been caused late on the night of September 5th.

Ben McKay, Chairman of the Albany County Republican Party said that the damage appears to be minimal, and is definitely not as bad as it could have been.

“One of our executive committee members was called by our landlord. Luckily the fire didn’t spread, luckily no one was injured,” McKay said. “Everyone’s safe and it was localized to our building and didn’t damage the historic structures down there.”

Laramie Police and Fire are still on-scene at the time of reporting, and declined to give a comment until they have more information to give.

McKay said that the act was disheartening to find. “First and foremost, I think that anytime someone’s willing to endanger human life, it’s really sad. It breaks my heart that people think they need to go to this extent to show how much they disagree with someone else. “

This story is still developing, we will update it as more information becomes available.

Read More: Albany County Republican Party Office Vandalized, Set On Fire | http://laramielive.com/albany-county-republican-party-office-vandalized-set-on-fire/?trackback=tsmclip

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #236 on: September 25, 2018, 10:45:01 AM »
Ted Cruz, wife chased out of D.C. restaurant by anti-Kavanaugh protesters
The demonstrators shouted at Cruz about whether he would vote to confirm Trump's Supreme Court nominee.
by Adam Edelman / Sep.25.2018
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/ted-cruz-wife-chased-out-d-c-restaurant-anti-kavanaugh-n912821?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 25, 2018, 11:55:03 AM »
The demonstrators shouted at Cruz about whether he would vote to confirm Trump's Supreme Court nominee.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/ted-cruz-wife-chased-out-d-c-restaurant-anti-kavanaugh-n912821?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma

The Party of Tolerance

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: September 25, 2018, 02:37:50 PM »
The Party of Tolerance

They only tolerate people who agree with them.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2018, 03:18:44 PM »
Justice Brett Kavanaugh gets sworn in this fall and cements a 5-4 constitutionalist slant to the Supreme Court for at least the next decade, likely more(Brother Clarence Thomas please lay off the fried foods and stay on that treadmill)

Eventually cases like this get kicked up to those judges and the Left is not going to like the verdicts that get passed down.

Plenty of gnashing of teeth indeed. Possibly violence in the streets. Get your popcorn ready.

“You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease.”

<Julianne Malveaux,  USA Today columnist >

Kwon3

« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2018, 04:12:39 PM »
The tolerant and compassionate left back to their usual tricks again - harassing people in private because they don't agree with them. This time, Senator Tex Cruz (R-TX) at a restaurant last night. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2018, 04:27:49 PM »
First it was that Candice Owens(?) chick, now Teddy and family. When will demoncrats denounce these types of events, or will they keep promoting violence like Maxine Waters did?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon3

« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2018, 04:30:49 PM »
First it was that Candice Owens(?) chick, now Teddy and family. When will demoncrats denounce these types of events, or will they keep promoting violence like Maxine Waters did?
Don't forget Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, too!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #243 on: October 05, 2018, 05:55:39 AM »
 Male hairstylist (shocker!) assaults pro-life woman. Thankfully, he gets fired.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/man-who-roundhouse-kicked-pro-life-woman-identified-gets-fired

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #244 on: October 05, 2018, 11:15:40 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2018, 12:11:59 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2018, 11:48:19 AM »
WATCH: Leftist Protesters FREAK OUT, Claw At Supreme Court Doors While Brett Kavanaugh Is Sworn In
Protesters rally in front of the Supreme Court while demonstrating against the confirmation of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the court September 24, 2018 in Washington, DC. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

ByEMILY ZANOTTI
@EMZANOTTI
October 7, 2018

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36824/watch-leftists-protesters-freak-out-claw-supreme-emily-zanotti

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 09, 2018, 01:20:05 PM »
Campus mob enraged by ‘Confirm Kavanaugh’ display (VIDEO)
JENNIFER KABBANY - FIX EDITOR
OCTOBER 3, 2018

https://www.thecollegefix.com/campus-mob-enraged-by-confirm-kavanaugh-display-video/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2018, 05:38:43 AM »
Hillary Clinton: Democrats 'Cannot Be Civil' With Republicans Anymore
Fox News ^ | 10-9-2018 | Alex Pappas
Posted on 10/9/2018, 7:58:39 PM by blam

Hillary Clinton, in a television interview Tuesday, rejected the idea that Democrats should be “civil” with Republicans in the age of Donald Trump, embracing a more confrontational and aggressive political approach.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said.

Speaking to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said, “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Clinton’s comments come amid escalating attacks against Republican lawmakers and Trump administration officials by left-wing activists.

(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2018, 12:23:01 PM »
Hillary Clinton: Democrats 'Cannot Be Civil' With Republicans Anymore
Fox News ^ | 10-9-2018 | Alex Pappas
Posted on 10/9/2018, 7:58:39 PM by blam

Hillary Clinton, in a television interview Tuesday, rejected the idea that Democrats should be “civil” with Republicans in the age of Donald Trump, embracing a more confrontational and aggressive political approach.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton said.

Speaking to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said, “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Clinton’s comments come amid escalating attacks against Republican lawmakers and Trump administration officials by left-wing activists.

(snip)

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

I seriously dislike that creature aka killary
She knows zero about being civil - it’s just an Evil Lying Creature
Let’s hope No one is civil towards her.