Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2017, 07:52:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In Like Flynn  (Read 8747 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #200 on: December 05, 2017, 09:01:50 PM »

Well, they won't let me talk to the witnesses and suspects but your question is faulty. I've never said it's been proven. All I've said is let the investigation run its course. With Flynn cooperating there is reason to believe there might yet be some information revealed that could be relevant. 

I don't say conclusively proven.  I said evidence (i.e., what you need BEFORE you go spending millions on an investigation).  There is none.  Zero.  It's one of the most preposterous conspiracy theories in American history. 

I hope you're not one of those who hates Trump so much you want to be true.  Is that why you can't simply call BS? 
Report to moderator   Logged
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #201 on: December 05, 2017, 09:55:22 PM »

I don't say conclusively proven.  I said evidence (i.e., what you need BEFORE you go spending millions on an investigation).  There is none.  Zero.  It's one of the most preposterous conspiracy theories in American history.  

I hope you're not one of those who hates Trump so much you want to be true.  Is that why you can't simply call BS?  

unless you have clear cut proof of a crime such as a dead body (and even that is not proof of a crime) what you "start" with is a suspicion of a crime and some reason (what you think is evidence) to pursue that suspicion

there is an abundance of both in this case

kind of a general stink that everyone can smell

wtf is that smell ?
mazrim
Getbig IV

« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2017, 06:14:23 AM »

yes it would be if it was. apparently there was enough information to appoint a special counsel to investigate. Now the hard part.. letting that investigation run its course... It's not like no one has been indicted and found guilty of something so far...
They have provided nothing as to why the investigation started. The indictments have nothing to do with the purpose of the fake investigation.

Sorry state of affairs when Americans are ok with investigations being performed when nothing points to that person as having done anything at all. Slippery slope.

The next guy will be indicted for jaywalking I suspect.
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

Donald J. Trump: Owning Liberal minds since 2016.

« Reply #203 on: December 06, 2017, 06:55:21 AM »

I don't say conclusively proven.  I said evidence (i.e., what you need BEFORE you go spending millions on an investigation).  There is none.  Zero.  It's one of the most preposterous conspiracy theories in American history. 

I hope you're not one of those who hates Trump so much you want to be true.  Is that why you can't simply call BS? 

Of course with that’s what it is. Look at the gang on the view cheering when the Flynn story broke:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3744gW7iUY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3744gW7iUY</a>

Of course she was later forced to apologize.
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2017, 10:01:13 AM »

They have provided nothing as to why the investigation started. The indictments have nothing to do with the purpose of the fake investigation.

Sorry state of affairs when Americans are ok with investigations being performed when nothing points to that person as having done anything at all. Slippery slope.

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials, dramatically raising the legal and political stakes in an affair that has threatened to engulf Mr. Trump’s four-month-old presidency.
The decision by the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, came after a cascade of damaging developments for Mr. Trump in recent days, including his abrupt dismissal of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and the subsequent disclosure that Mr. Trump asked Mr. Comey to drop the investigation of his former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.
Mr. Rosenstein had been under escalating pressure from Democrats, and even some Republicans, to appoint a special counsel after he wrote a memo that the White House initially cited as the rationale for Mr. Comey’s dismissal.
By appointing Mr. Mueller, a former federal prosecutor with an unblemished reputation, Mr. Rosenstein could alleviate uncertainty about the government’s ability to investigate the questions surrounding the Trump campaign and the Russians.
Mr. Rosenstein said in a statement that he concluded that “it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authorities and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter.”
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #205 on: December 06, 2017, 10:06:16 AM »

"Let’s begin with the basics: It is the unanimous conclusion of U.S. intelligence that Vladimir Putin personally directed the Russian government to try to alter our 2016 elections, and to take the side of Donald Trump.
How did that directive play out?
Based on a new guilty plea by Trump associate George Papadopoulus, we know that as far back as April of 2016, the Kremlin used backchannels to inform the Trump campaign that it had “dirt” on Clinton in the form of thousands of stolen emails. The Trump campaign that had said repeatedly, emphatically, that it had never had any contacts with Russian officials, that any such claim was “fake news,” was in fact informed by Russia about illegal hacking some two months before anybody else had a clue.
Ask yourself, because Mueller surely has: Why would Russia want the Trump campaign to know it had a trove of illegally obtained Clinton emails? And once informed, why didn’t the Trump campaign notify U.S. law enforcement? Top officials from every presidential campaign in the last quarter-century, Republican and Democratic, have all said they would have reported such a contact to the FBI immediately.
The Trump campaign stayed silent.
We also know that the Kremlin reached out a second time, again promising dirt on Clinton, and that the Trump campaign responded enthusiastically. On June 3, 2016, Donald Trump Jr. was sent an email telling him that Russia was offering “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia.”
“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” the email read.
“… if it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer,” Trump Jr. responded, which by itself is proof of an eagerness to collude. He quickly set up a meeting between someone described to him as “a Russian government lawyer” and top Trump campaign officials.
The meeting occurred on June 9, and not much seemed to come of it. But six days later, thousands of emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee were made public through Wikileaks.
According to U.S. intelligence, “we assess with high confidence” that Russia conducted the hacking. Yet Trump publicly defended Russia against such charges, and talked so often about his admiration for Putin that it began to seem bizarre. He also spoke dismissively of NATO, the alliance whose mission is to contain Putin. As president, he later fired FBI Director James Comey for not ending an investigation into Russian interference; the next day he bragged to top Russian officials about doing so. He also helped to fabricate a false explanation for the June 9 meeting at Trump Tower.
Again, such evidence, troubling as it is, doesn’t amount to conclusive proof. But it damn sure justifies strong support for the ongoing work of Mueller and his investigative team."

Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #206 on: December 06, 2017, 10:28:00 AM »

Of course with that’s what it is. Look at the gang on the view cheering when the Flynn story broke:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3744gW7iUY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3744gW7iUY</a>

Of course she was later forced to apologize.

Bunch of partisan clowns.
Skeletor
Getbig V

Silence you furry fool!

« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2017, 03:24:01 PM »

Judge presiding over Michael Flynn criminal case is recused: court

(Reuters) - The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia judge presiding over the criminal case for President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn has been recused from handling the case, a court spokeswoman said on Thursday.

Court spokeswoman Lisa Klem did not say why Contreras was recused, and added that the case was randomly reassigned.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn/judge-presiding-over-michael-flynn-criminal-case-is-recused-court-idUSKBN1E202V
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!