Author Topic: Somebody threw a syringe at Barry Bonds  (Read 11053 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Somebody threw a syringe at Barry Bonds
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2006, 06:55:04 AM »
How cool would it have been if Barry picked up the syringe, loaded it full of test, and shot himself up right there on national TV!!

Awesome!!!

Special "Fantasy Island" Ed

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2006, 08:30:03 AM »
Ha,ha,Jim Rome banged my broad[sorry its wife].Wouldnt you actually have to be attracted to women,and then be able to get it up to accomplish that?After seeing Rome get knocked on his skinny ass by Everett ,I dont think thats the case with him.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2006, 08:46:31 AM »
Ha,ha,Jim Rome banged my broad[sorry its wife].Wouldnt you actually have to be attracted to women,and then be able to get it up to accomplish that?After seeing Rome get knocked on his skinny ass by Everett ,I dont think thats the case with him.

Ok, so he didn't bang your wife, then what is it? You clearly care way too much about him. He's just a radio jock, who gives a fukk what he says or does. Do you secretly harbor sexual feelings for him?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2006, 11:46:45 AM »
Well,he is kind of good looking.The only reason I mention Rome is because he is somebody most everyone knows that is associated with sports media.If I mentioned Joe Benigno,or Jody Macdonald,Im not sure guys would know who Im talking about.I suppose I could say Wally Mathews instead of Jim Rome,but to use a guy that no one knows kind of makes the post pointless.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »
Did I ever see Bonds interviews?Yes,I have.How many stupid a## questions
Bonds' demeanor oozes with hatred and unfriendliness; he's completely warped. That's hard to mistake. You don't have to meet someone in person once you see that, something that obvious.

If he wasn't out of control he could at least mask it like some of the others you've compared him to. Bonds wears his syndrome 24-7.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »
the funny thing is that the mlb doesnt test for hgh...and that is excactly  what barry took/takes.    its great for older men trying to keep youthful and put on muscle..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2006, 01:10:25 PM »
Bonds' demeanor oozes with hatred and unfriendliness; he's completely warped. That's hard to mistake. You don't have to meet someone in person once you see that, something that obvious.

If he wasn't out of control he could at least mask it like some of the others you've compared him to. Bonds wears his syndrome 24-7.

exactly...well put

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2006, 01:12:01 PM »
you know.....i was just thinking that maybe thats how bonds got so big.

people are throwing needles at him and he's getting accidently injected with steroids.