Author Topic: Trump's promises to the nut huggers...  (Read 6255 times)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump's promises to the nut huggers...
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2017, 09:36:16 PM »
Important issues like what?  Playing golf?  He has no clue what he is doing, period.  His tax reform will fail next.  Actually he doesn't have much longer before he gets his ass impeached anyway.  They're all fucked and they know it.  Every single one of them are dirty pieces of shit.

Damn 240 chill have a beer
real men= no rubbers

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »
Lol.  Trump is in far more trouble than Clinton ever thought about being in.  Do some research once instead of spouting bullshit all the time.  He's single handily ruining the entire country.  We are the laughing stock of the entire world because of this administration.  How can you support this?  Putin owns Trump and the White House, period.  You're okay with this?  

I think you have him confused with your boy Obama. Are you worried like Fuzzy Nuts that you'll have to get a job and lose your free loading benefits? More trouble than Clinton? I guess you haven't been keeping up in the last 30 years. I'm sorry, was Wikileaks wrong? Did she or did she not lie to congress? I'll be waiting.

Ouch. I'll bet you haven't seen this even though I've posted it 20 times..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2017, 09:45:39 PM »
Important issues like what?  Playing golf?  He has no clue what he is doing, period.  His tax reform will fail next.  Actually he doesn't have much longer before he gets his ass impeached anyway.  They're all fucked and they know it.  Every single one of them are dirty pieces of shit.

Impeached for what?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2017, 09:53:49 PM »
Damn lilhawk/240 having meltdowns...blood pressure through the roof ...hearts racing...sweating uncontrollably....damn.. ..owned!
real men= no rubbers

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2017, 02:39:47 AM »
These liberals are just sleep deprived from their Trump Induced Insomnia. Get some sleep fagg0ts.

a

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2017, 10:10:53 AM »
trump comes from good stock grandfather was a pimp. father and mother in the KKK they wore the finest robes.... he's only trying to M.A.G.A.
F

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »
trump comes from good stock grandfather was a pimp. father and mother in the KKK they wore the finest robes.... he's only trying to M.A.G.A.

nice!

a

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2017, 06:44:13 PM »

Not real, Funk.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2017, 06:53:13 PM »

Original:

That's a huge problem, because too many people WANT to believe it.  So it just makes everything worse (not better) by fueling it.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2017, 07:02:47 PM »

Original:

That's a huge problem, because too many people WANT to believe it.  So it just makes everything worse (not better) by fueling it.

I think we would have already seen the picture a million times if it was real LV...you do know a lot of stuff posted here is pure BS don't you?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
I think we would have already seen the picture a million times if it was real LV...you do know a lot of stuff posted here is pure BS don't you?

I'd like Funk to answer (if he will).

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2017, 07:48:03 PM »
I'd like Funk to answer (if he will).