Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - info and the trailer  (Read 69329 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - info and the trailer
« Reply #350 on: December 27, 2017, 11:30:48 AM »
Plotholes of peace due to feminism and diversity director Rian Johnson!

Everything JJ created in Force Awakens Rian shuts down! Every fucking build-up is shut down thanks to feminism and diversity!

The Map Luke sent so someone could find him? Well, when Rey finally gets there and hands him the saber, he says he went there to die?

Then why even send a map?

Why not reveal the plan instead of having to put Poe in place and then face a mutiny? Pointless.

The buildup of Rey and her origin-story (who is she? Who is her parents?) SHUT DOWN

Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren (who are they?) SHUT DOWN

Captain Phasma? SHUT DOWN

Luke training Rey in an epic montage? SHUT DOWN. Rey becomes fully learned in a day mastering the saber by herself.

Origin of Snoke? SHUT DOWN

Instead we get a film promoting feminism, shutting down white men, sending the message that being rich is bad, slavery is bad and promoting diverse relationships (wtf falling in love after a few days?)

And if Luke is gonna smergaggle, why not have him fly there anyway instead of doing the dat dere from ATCHOOOO

Everything in Last Jedi was pointless, especially the pursuit of ships and the codecracking detour of Peace.

What a shitfest of liberal plotholes.

Is JJ able to repair all that shit and all the damage done by Rian in Ep 9?

JJ Abe

"And here i was planning for Snoke and Luke to have an integral part in Ep 9..."

//JJ Abe

At least we get to sell alot of Porg-toys.

Love it, Kill it
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #351 on: December 27, 2017, 01:00:18 PM »
I had to laugh at the YouTube video where they mentioned how the fat Asian and negranoid saved the race horses but left the slave children behind. How noble. Haha.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #352 on: December 27, 2017, 01:45:32 PM »
Dat Dere Blanco Diablo

Negranoid sounds like a new alien race :D
Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #353 on: December 27, 2017, 03:32:34 PM »
I had to laugh at the YouTube video where they mentioned how the fat Asian and negranoid saved the race horses but left the slave children behind. How noble. Haha.

If anything the slaves will have a much worse life from now on... they were the spark that lights the beatings
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #354 on: December 27, 2017, 05:19:08 PM »
...and Rey's head looks a lot fatter than when they took the promotional photos for The Force Awakens.  She's been gaining ever since.  Gonna look like Rosie O'Donnell by the time episode 9 hits.

Leaked sex scene from episode ix
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #355 on: December 28, 2017, 02:28:19 PM »
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #356 on: December 28, 2017, 02:32:28 PM »

Is he having sex with a Hutt?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #357 on: December 28, 2017, 02:36:38 PM »

So disgusting. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #358 on: January 01, 2018, 06:40:48 PM »
This is great.  Disney's terrible Han Solo movie ideas.  So hilarious.  I can't wait to see how many of these ideas end up in this horrible movie.......that nobody wanted them to make.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #359 on: January 01, 2018, 07:38:48 PM »
Somehow, someway, I managed to avoid seeing this Social Justus Warrior pile of bantha fodder again.  FTN of Disney.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #360 on: January 01, 2018, 08:54:11 PM »
Somehow, someway, I managed to avoid seeing this Social Justus Warrior pile of bantha fodder again.  FTN of Disney.

I havent seen or considered seeing any of the recent SW films. Hollywood necromancing to cash the easy nostalgia check... It has almost become a joke.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #361 on: January 02, 2018, 04:24:04 AM »
I havent seen or considered seeing any of the recent SW films. Hollywood necromancing to cash the easy nostalgia check... It has almost become a joke.

Rogue One was great.
Y

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #362 on: January 02, 2018, 05:47:23 AM »
Rogue One was great.

Yes, much better than this Last Jedi POS. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #363 on: January 02, 2018, 06:00:27 AM »
Rogue One was great.

This.

Rogue One somehow slipped through the asscrack of Disney's plot to discredit men and especially white men and focus on estrogenizing The Force into The Farce. 

It (Rogue One) failed to humiliate men and elevate the vagina above all else.  In doing so, it fooled people into the hope that the coming films would rise above SJW crap but instead they (The Farce Awakens and The Last Hedi) simply did the moral limbo dance and came in under the bar.  And when everyone died at the end of Rogue One, so too did all that was good in the Star Wars story line.  Talk about symbolic...

Fuck Social Justus Warrior bullshit and what Disney has consciously become.

In the next film I foresee Finn getting reamed with a light saber strap-on by Tokyo-Rose while blowing Rey's shenis.  Kylo Ren dressed like the Gimp from Pulp Fiction obediently sits in a corner waiting to be told when it's his turn. 

Off to the side, the ghostly forms of Yoda, Ben, Vader and Luke shake their heads and the dust from their feet at the sight and then whip out their meat-sabers and piss on a Minnie Mouse "action figure". But...

...Somewhere, in a Galaxy far, far, away George Lukas hangs himself with a rope made of his new wife's pubes and we fade to black as the credits begin to roll.  As the credits end, suddenly, albeit slowly at first the light returns with Yoda's voice speaking the words "There is another" as we see a cryogenic chamber with a disembodied head and a plague reading "Walter Elias Disney".  The chamber begins to glow faintly as we once again fade to black and the voice of Trump speaks the words, "Arise!  And make Disney great again!"

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2018, 08:25:45 AM »
Turned a beautiful, simple premise I grew up with..rebels vs the evil Empire into sci fi nerd bullshit where you have to learn 8000 different fucking characters...legions...p lanets,etc....

"Luke...I am your father"...simple, sweet...like a sci fi Hamlet.

Now all this shit...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #365 on: January 02, 2018, 08:39:00 AM »
It's funny, after some thinking about it, I'm starting to be a bit disenchanted by it too.

Things I like:

Love how the intro never changes after 40 years...still get the nostalgia feeling on that

I watched in a 4d theater - so the shots / effects of the battles are great

Klyo Ren is a good character and well acted.  Critques are he's not a Vader clone but he's not supposed to be.

Things I didn't:

Plot holes galore
Finn / Rose storyline was dumb.  Finn sucks.  How did they survive that explosion that wiped out everyone?  Because they were lying down?
Po's actions made no sense
Snoke wasted (appears to be at least.  Was hoping he'd be Darth Plagueis).

Other stuff:

I guess I can accept Rey's abilities if she is supposedly stronger with the force than anyone ever
Would have been cool if Luke did show up, and just laid them all to waste, as Vader would have.  Show the true power of the masters.

More later....maybe.

This has pretty much been the best part of the past five new Episodes to be quite honest.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #366 on: January 02, 2018, 08:40:01 AM »
It’s turned into a sci-fi remake of the Wizard of Oz. Rey being dorthy and the neegranoid as the scarecrow , the wetback as the tin man and the fat Asian as the cowardly lion.  Kylo is the wicked witch and Yoda is the good witch.  The munchkins are the cute little characters. Toto was BB8 who faught off the witch, cute but with a bite. The wizard who ended up being the fraud but stepped up at the end was Luke.  They all had to get to the emerald city which in this case was the crystal salt planet.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: January 02, 2018, 08:42:49 AM »
Best things with the Prequels were Liam Neeson as Qui Gon Jinn, Ewan as Obi Wan Kenobi and Ray Park (a real martial artist) as Darth Maul.

Not just the choice of actors, but also the characters, and their fight was a breath of fresh air compared to Vader and Bens geriatric fight in Ep 6.

There's always some comic relief in the star wars-movies though (just to sell toys), be it Ewoks, Jar Jar Hebrew or Porgs.

I saw this on YouTube recently, looked kind of cool:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 02, 2018, 08:57:35 AM »
This is getting interesting.

93% positive critics rotten tomotoes.

But audience reaction almost down to 50%.

From what I've seen, generally, the fans like movies more than the critics.

Now, Star Wars fans are more passionate and vested, so that's a part of it, but a disparity this large is telling.

I read that these ratings were artificially deflated due to intervention by an alt-right group of getbiggers:

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/12/23/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-alt-right/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #369 on: January 02, 2018, 08:59:33 AM »
I read that these ratings were artificially deflated due to intervention by an alt-right group of getbiggers:

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/12/23/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-alt-right/

Yeah, read that too.
Y

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2018, 09:08:35 AM »
I enjoyed The Force Awakens and saw it three times in theaters.

Will not be seeing this filt again though.  Star Wars is dead to me.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #371 on: January 02, 2018, 10:56:07 AM »

Lol. Of course... Anyone who doesn't praise the (((cock))) being forced down their throat is now labelled a Nazi, white supremacist, alt-right, bigot sexist etc.

I bet ol' Walt is spinning in his hyperspace grave

a

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: January 02, 2018, 11:37:09 AM »
It’s turned into a sci-fi remake of the Wizard of Oz. Rey being dorthy and the neegranoid as the scarecrow , the wetback as the tin man and the fat Asian as the cowardly lion.  Kylo is the wicked witch witch and Yoda is the good witch.  The munchkins are the cute little characters. Toto was BB8 who faught off the witch, cute but with a bite. The wizard who ended up being the fraud but stepped up at the end was Luke.  They all had to get to the emerald city which in this case was the crystal salt planet.

he isn't even good enough for that role. who the fuck at disney came up with his weak ass character? is his character from one of the star wars books?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: January 02, 2018, 01:15:20 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #374 on: January 02, 2018, 04:12:47 PM »
he isn't even good enough for that role. who the fuck at disney came up with his weak ass character? is his character from one of the star wars books?

He always looks like he wants to cry, fart or burp. At least JJ Abrams gave him a mask to look a bit scary but the new writer totally fagged over the character.