Author Topic: Civil War Within The Democrat Party  (Read 12515 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Civil War Within The Democrat Party
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2017, 04:35:50 PM »
Warren takes early salvo from GOP hopeful: ‘A real Indian can defeat a fake Indian’

Mumbai-born entrepreneur: ‘I sent her a DNA test kit for her birthday’   :o :o :o :P :P :-* :-*

Entrepreneur Shiva Ayyadurai has thrown down a rhetorical gauntlet to critics of his plan to unseat Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren in 2018: “Only a real Indian can defeat a fake Indian.”

Fox Business Network invited Cambridge’s start-up king on air Wednesday to discuss his realization of the American dream as an immigrant in 1970. Mr. Ayyadurai said that in addition to his seven successful companies and multiple degrees from MIT, his resume is poised to include the role of U.S. senator from Massachusetts.

I’m looking forward to going against Warren,” Mr. Ayyadurai said. “I know how these elites work. I know I can defeat her.”

The tech-minded businessman, who holds a 1982 federal copyright called EMAIL, added that he was looking forward to the State Convention in April 2018 and the Republican primary election in September.

“In Massachusetts, 46 percent of Democrats have said that Elizabeth Warren should not run,” Mr. Ayyaduraiadded. “So there’s a significant opportunity here. For me, defeating Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts is driving a bigger blow to these institutions of power right in the belly of the beast.”

LOL!   ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Civil War Within The Democrat Party
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »
Warren takes early salvo from GOP hopeful: ‘A real Indian can defeat a fake Indian’

Mumbai-born entrepreneur: ‘I sent her a DNA test kit for her birthday’   :o :o :o :P :P :-* :-*

Entrepreneur Shiva Ayyadurai has thrown down a rhetorical gauntlet to critics of his plan to unseat Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren in 2018: “Only a real Indian can defeat a fake Indian.”

Fox Business Network invited Cambridge’s start-up king on air Wednesday to discuss his realization of the American dream as an immigrant in 1970. Mr. Ayyadurai said that in addition to his seven successful companies and multiple degrees from MIT, his resume is poised to include the role of U.S. senator from Massachusetts.

I’m looking forward to going against Warren,” Mr. Ayyadurai said. “I know how these elites work. I know I can defeat her.”

The tech-minded businessman, who holds a 1982 federal copyright called EMAIL, added that he was looking forward to the State Convention in April 2018 and the Republican primary election in September.

“In Massachusetts, 46 percent of Democrats have said that Elizabeth Warren should not run,” Mr. Ayyaduraiadded. “So there’s a significant opportunity here. For me, defeating Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts is driving a bigger blow to these institutions of power right in the belly of the beast.”

Racist post reported.