Author Topic: Cheating  (Read 49347 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Cheating
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:52:45 PM »
I've always considered myself a faithful, monogamous guy and have preferred relationships to playing the field since I was in my mid20s, but it has been harder and harder to convince myself not to stray lately.  :-\  I've never cheated in the past. Before I got married, I would just break it off with whatever girl I was seeing. Even if I had something lined up, I would wait til I was out of one relationship.  

I don't love my wife less than I did a few years ago and I love my little family unit, but just slipping in a one night stand here and there is becoming an all consuming thought. I just keep cycling through the same arguments: every relationship comes to this point, she'll either have to forgive me or we'll both just have to move on with our lives, etc...

I started doing this thing about a year ago- whenever I'm near an attractive woman in a place where it's reasonable to start a conversation (like in line at a store or on an elevator), I give her a compliment on her outfit. Nothing lewd and no expectations beyond that. Almost all of them choose to continue having a conversation. And within 5-10 minutes, at least half of them offer their phone numbers or a way to get in touch with them on social media. They always see my wedding ring. Occasionally, I'll accept, but I've never contacted any of them. I guess I told myself it was innocent when I first started, but I never would have done it at the beginning of my marriage and it's sort of like an addiction now.

How you doing, getbig? You managing to stay faithful without a struggle? Is it hard, but you manage? Feel free to share some words of wisdom.

(OP Note: No offense, Howard, but if you were considering posting in this thread, please don't.)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Cheating
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 02:45:38 PM »
On #3
Known her for 10yrs, married for 7. I look at other women like fine art at a museum. I can appreciate their beauty but have no desire to take them anywhere.
You're a man, you're going to look and imagine other women. The fact is if you even attempt to pursue another woman you obviously don't love the one you're with.
sept 10th APF

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 02:49:42 PM »
I've NEVER cheated on any woman I was with. It's a line I wouldn't cross. You've made it this far , don't become something you're not. You want to fuck other chicks call it quits with the wife and have at it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 02:57:37 PM »
Go ahead, fuck away.  With this decision, you'll have solidarity with a random (set of) getbigger(s).

You're welcome.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 03:23:42 PM »
OP is a scumbag.

I don't love my wife less than I did a few years ago and I love my little family unit, but

lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:25:06 PM »
It's tough one.

You only live once.

Is it wrong - I don't know - that only you can decide.

Some thing to ponder.
If your caught / found out - will she divorce you ?
Can you deal with the likely little to no contact with your kids ?
Another Man being Daddy to them ?
Wife taking everything & you with nowt living in a bed sit eating cold beans ?

Has any of that ever stopped many many men from chasing / straying - Nope.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 03:27:52 PM »
#1 Rule of personal finance: "Marry well, and stay married."

Cheat on her, and learn to live on only half or less of your stuff.

It's not worth it.  Seek marital counseling.  And no, not all relationships come to this point.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 03:35:25 PM »
What you want to do has a name: adultery.

Beyond the libido-induced (and superficial) extra horniness... Why did you get married?

Don't come here bitching when you get caught and she gets to keep it all.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 03:39:30 PM »
Pussy is pussy , after you bang the new chick and the rush of it wears off what are you left with? Something you can never get back

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 03:39:35 PM »
not a cheater here either. not married and never engaged, but not gonna behind my girls back

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »
Pussy is pussy , after you bang the new chick and the rush of it wears off what are you left with? Something you can never get back

Yeh this is the age old counter balance that keeps men on the right side of the line when pondering the 'only live once" thoughts

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 03:55:26 PM »
It's a line once crossed that you can't come back from.  Can you go and cheat on her and then look her in the eye the next day like nothing happened?  Will the thought of what you did consume you?  Unless you're a sociopath like I am and lack a conscience it is hard to live with.  I've seen the guilt break many strong men.  Honestly you'll have a few minutes of fun, feel rejuvenated and then you'll feel like a shit fuck the next day and it'll get worse from there.  How would you feel if you found out your wife had cock on the side?  Can you still be the same husband and same father?  Do you want some random pussy to be the end of your family as you know it?  The biggest thing you'll lose is the loss of respect from your kids that you can never get back.  The look of pure love and innocence they give you will change when they understand what you did to break the family apart and break their mom's heart.  Not many men can do it and act normal the next day.  Women can sense when you're off and something is not right with you.

Tread lightly man.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 03:58:44 PM »

I agree with this and I think it's weird as hell. I've been lucky at few times, I've had sex with a few very attractive girls. But as ND suggested, it feels the same as any other girl.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2017, 03:59:57 PM »
I thought this would be about cheat curls and cheat lifts.............just get laid bro.  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2017, 04:00:54 PM »
Never mow another mans lawn.

If I caught my wife cheating,I`d be in prison.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 04:01:58 PM »
It's a line once crossed that you can't come back from.  Can you go and cheat on her and then look her in the eye the next day like nothing happened?  Will the thought of what you did consume you?  Unless you're a sociopath like I am and lack a conscience it is hard to live with.  I've seen the guilt break many strong men.  Honestly you'll have a few minutes of fun, feel rejuvenated and then you'll feel like a shit fuck the next day and it'll get worse from there.  How would you feel if you found out your wife had cock on the side?  Can you still be the same husband and same father?  Do you want some random pussy to be the end of your family as you know it?  The biggest thing you'll lose is the loss of respect from your kids that you can never get back.  The look of pure love and innocence they give you will change when they understand what you did to break the family apart and break their mom's heart.  Not many men can do it and act normal the next day.  Women can sense when you're off and something is not right with you.

Tread lightly man.

This is where kids actualy do keep marriages together, I think most men could live with an ex hating them without even giving it a second thought, your kids on the other hand... Totally different matter, they keep me on the straight and narrow

I can feel howie straining at the bit to jump in on this..

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 04:04:17 PM »
If I caught my wife cheating,I`d be in prison.

good thing she's a crafty bitch, eh?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 04:09:26 PM »
good thing she's a crafty bitch, eh?

Wes is clueless what goes on during happy hour from 1-3 at the old age home.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
"Could you live with yourself?"  ::)  It's not like he's proposing to murder someone and bury them in a shallow grave next to the railroad tracks.  It's just sex.  

I don't believe in lasting monogamy.  I get it.  The 7 year itch is no joke.  If you've been fucking the same woman for years then you've had it and had it.  Even uglier women are more attractive at that point.  

Although it's possible that the urge to fuck around is a symptom rather than a disease.  Maybe the relationship is already sick.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2017, 04:42:27 PM »
Cheating?... a woman invented that notion.

By staying with one woman a man is cheating his biological directive of spreading his seed to as many attractive woman as he can.

From a biological standpoint I think Ronnie Coleman has the right idea.  From a financial standpoint however, you are fucked if you try to emulate Ronnie.  

The laws have fucked it up for men everywhere.  The laws and courts are all in favor of the woman.  Not worth getting married, having kids and/or living with a woman in today's society... waaaaay too many financial ramifications.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2017, 04:52:31 PM »
Just fuck other bitches when you're out partying, miles away from your home town. Tell them you are passing through and not looking for anything serious. Never give them your number, give them a false name, use a rubber. No dramas.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2017, 04:56:23 PM »
"Could you live with yourself?"  ::)  

LOL Yeah. I appreciate and respect the fact that so many guys take the idea of monogamy seriously (or at least say they do), but I don't get the pretending that cheating is this rare thing that only the sickest of monsters  have ever thought about.  It's the most common reason marriages fall apart by a longshot.  I didn't post this thread to justify cheating- if I wanted to do that, I'd find a way to do it on my own. This was more of an attempt to deal with temptation and have an honest discussion about how others deal with it. I don't agree that thinking about cheating- even having a very strong desire to cheat- means you don't love the one you're with. Sexual desire is extremely powerful. I am 36 and I am still a very sexually driven person.  For those that don't have a desire to cheat, that's great. I have experienced that and I can understand it.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2017, 05:00:54 PM »
Plenty of time to be faithful when your are old and can't get it up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »

LOL Yeah. I appreciate and respect the fact that so many guys take the idea of monogamy seriously (or at least say they do), but I don't get the pretending that cheating is this rare thing that only the sickest of monsters  have ever thought about.  It's the most common reason marriages fall apart by a longshot.  I didn't post this thread to justify cheating- if I wanted to do that, I'd find a way to do it on my own. This was more of an attempt to deal with temptation and have an honest discussion about how others deal with it. I don't agree that thinking about cheating- even having a very strong desire to cheat- means you don't love the one you're with. Sexual desire is extremely powerful. I am 36 and I am still a very sexually driven person.  For those that don't have a desire to cheat, that's great. I have experienced that and I can understand it.

It's the most common reason marriages fall apart by a longshot.

Money is

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2017, 05:03:21 PM »
Does your wife consider it "cheating" when Tyrone and Mustafa are tag-teaming her while you're at work?
K