Author Topic: 250-300mgs of Test a Week Forever For An Older Bodybuilder  (Read 17534 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: 250-300mgs of Test a Week Forever For An Older Bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 09:42:04 AM »
I know a guy of 57 years. he has a very well trained body.
His regime is as follows:

Every month 250 test Cyp
Everymonth 200 Deca

Summer cycle;
Week 1-8
Test 250
Deca 200

Looks good i think.
Anybody else using deca and test on monthly basis?

Better to split the test dose into a weekly thing, too many ups and downs with monthly dose

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2017, 05:13:48 PM »
I know a guy of 57 years. he has a very well trained body.
His regime is as follows:

Every month 250 test Cyp
Everymonth 200 Deca

Summer cycle;
Week 1-8
Test 250
Deca 200

Looks good i think.
Anybody else using deca and test on monthly basis?
You meant 250mgs of Test Cyp and 200mgs of Deca a week, right? Not, 250mgs and 200mgs a month.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 08:53:52 AM »
There are a lot of mythgs here, moderated dosage of ass is almost good for anyone after 40... the big problem after this age is the diet... getting huge is dangerous

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 04:05:53 AM »
You meant 250mgs of Test Cyp and 200mgs of Deca a week, right? Not, 250mgs and 200mgs a month.

No per month. he says its better than nothing

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 04:07:08 AM »
Better to split the test dose into a weekly thing, too many ups and downs with monthly dose

Thats not true he said about ups and downs. Doses are too low for that.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2017, 07:27:34 AM »
Thats not true he said about ups and downs. Doses are too low for that.

if you pin a TRT dose of test after a bout a week your levels will be low. So if you pin once a month you'll have 1 week of good levels and about 3 weeks of low levels. Better to pin about 60mg per week (according toyour friend) and have steady levels

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2017, 09:38:34 AM »
I'm 52 years old.
I started a TRT 9 years ago. 250 mg of test. enanthate every 3 weeks.
250 mg every 10 days now.
I feel great. I train 5 days a week (deadlift, front squat, bench press and some shoulders and arms work), hike and row. A very good help for professional activity too and sex life of course.
I check my blood two times a year and i don't take any other drug for now.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2017, 08:00:49 PM »
I'm 52 years old.
I started a TRT 9 years ago. 250 mg of test. enanthate every 3 weeks.
250 mg every 10 days now.
I feel great. I train 5 days a week (deadlift, front squat, bench press and some shoulders and arms work), hike and row. A very good help for professional activity too and sex life of course.
I check my blood two times a year and i don't take any other drug for now.

Interesting, do you feel a drop-off after the second week? (because of the half-life of test)

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2017, 10:12:39 PM »
Yes.
One year ago my doctor has suggested a weekly injection which I refused. It's probably time now.
It usually takes me about 48 hours to feels the effects of an injection, which last 5 to 7 days before I feel the drop. But Test Enanthate sup. isn't everything. Maybe I should also take into consideration the damage in the course of my occupational activities and encourage healthy sleeping patterns (6 hours at the moment).

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2017, 05:51:57 PM »
I'm mid thirties and have recently been put on 100mg cyp once a week. It's actually 200mg every two weeks but I felt that weekly injections were better. No real good or bad other than a bit "down" when I miss a dose. I've thought about getting a bottle of sustanon and doing that with it for 8-10 weeks but probably won't. I also thought about throwing in winny for 4-6 weeks but don't want the hair loss. I have a full thick head of hair and don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. I get blood work at least twice a year and I'm healthy. Prostate too.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2017, 05:43:43 AM »
im 53. im 220 lbs now at 10 percent bodyfat ( skin fold calipers) been training my whole life. now when it comes to dosages if your getting yours from the pharmacy then you know that 250 is probably 250. but getting it from a dealer etc 250 might be 100 or nothing or maybe some other drug. so its hard to determine. my doc had me on androgel when i turned 40. lol i saved mine up for months and months and then used several a day. didnt notice anything. i then used test p and tren for a year. took a break went back to test e up to 1000 mg a week and tren. then i was up to 1600total test on blood work doc said way to high wanted me to stop . lol funny thing is i went to him before my big leap and i was in the 90s!!! he wouldnt give me anything cuz i was within range( 70 to 600 is within range) at the amount i take now i feel good. i lift 3-5 times a week depending. i look great. people cant believe im 53. strength is good. i throw in some deca to help with joints ( it really works) im getting ready to blast next week by adding some dball to the mix. yes i get blood work and no i dont think im to old to use safe amounts. but like i said getting stuff from the black market you never know.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2017, 03:42:38 PM »
Its perfect IMO. Thats what I am going to do after 45 - 50 years old.  Safest way to look amazing for older people.

I said millions of time 4iu gh - 500mg test a week = golden for 45+ age

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 07:52:31 AM »
But what about Prostate enlargement? or heart diseases?

Why the medical doc in Europe (Netherlands) are so against the use of AAS (Testosteron, Deca)?
Doc become wild and agressive when they hear about it

What a difference in the USA! Is it quite normal in the USA to use AAS?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 07:54:03 AM »
Its perfect IMO. Thats what I am going to do after 45 - 50 years old.  Safest way to look amazing for older people.

And a little masteron 100 mg per week?

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 12:29:31 PM »
I'm mid thirties and have recently been put on 100mg cyp once a week. It's actually 200mg every two weeks but I felt that weekly injections were better. No real good or bad other than a bit "down" when I miss a dose. I've thought about getting a bottle of sustanon and doing that with it for 8-10 weeks but probably won't. I also thought about throwing in winny for 4-6 weeks but don't want the hair loss. I have a full thick head of hair and don't want to do anything to jeopardize it. I get blood work at least twice a year and I'm healthy. Prostate too.
I shave my head bald anyway so hair isn't that big of a deal.;D

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 12:31:46 PM »

Is 500mgs of test a week too much for a 45-50 year old, health wise

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 12:39:17 PM »
I still haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm leaning towards doing a standard cycle of 500mgs of Test for 16-20 weeks to start out. Then, cruising on 175-250mgs for 8-12 weeks before bumping it back up to 500mgs again.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2017, 01:44:30 AM »
well... I am 42 years old. 182cm 90kg and a fat % about 10-12 for the last years. I work out at least 3 times a week, and I run/fast walk 6km every day with my dog...

I have been on 250mg/week testo for the last 6 years. Sometimes adding HGH (3 units) for 6 months and also some tren 50mg/eod for 6 weeks... maybe once a year.

I do regular check up (every 6 month). I am married, and we just had a baby healthy as hell...

Donīt ask me why I stayed on for this long... lot of personal shit and bad relationships... And I figured as long as my results are ok...

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2017, 11:40:28 AM »
I think its just a matter of choosing the dose that puts you at the high end of the normal range or even a little above. Some experimentation is needed to see where you feel the best, but a lot of guys like to be around 1200.

I have two friends that get prescribed 300mgs of cyp per week because it literally takes them this much to get to the high end of the normal range. It puts them both about 1200 and they're docs are totally cool with this. I use 200mg/wk of cyp, my lowest point of the week is about 750-800 my peak is about 1100-1250. I generally feel fucking great here. I haven't tried going any lower though, so on my next cruise I might experiment with dropping down to 100-150/wk because I see some guys say they actually feel a bit better there.

This is still a very healthy range, these are not technically "supraphysiological" levels, however while on trt/cruising it's not necessary. These levels will mimic that of your teenage years, or close.  If you want to maintain good health and see good performance I recommend trying to dial yourself in using bloodwork.

I also take a single 25mg Aromasin tablet on the day I take my injection and it points my E2 in the high end of the normal range. I feel the best here. Any lower and libido is effected.

It also wouldn't hurt to have your igf1 checked and see where you're at. On 3.5ius I can get igf1 close to 500ng/dl.

So basically 200mgs of test cyp, 25mg of Aromasin, and 3-4ius of HGH and I feel fucking amazing. 10 times better than I ever feel on any cycle. I would get bloodwork and take a look at total test, free test, e2, prolactin, progesterone, igf1, dht, t4/t3 and do your best to balance everything.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 04:24:21 AM »
Why is it so easy to get prescribed trt in the USA and not in Europe?

Are the medical doc in Europe morrons, old fashioned or are the USA doc crazy and foolish?

Why the difference? There must be a reason...

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2017, 08:59:53 PM »
Why is it so easy to get prescribed trt in the USA and not in Europe?

Are the medical doc in Europe morrons, old fashioned or are the USA doc crazy and foolish?

Why the difference? There must be a reason...

That's a very good question lol. Isn't there a few countries in Europe that it's legal to possess AAS without a prescription?

I don't know why European docs are the way they are, I will comment and say I don't necessarily think USA docs are crazy and foolish. I mean some are. Especially TRT docs, a good majority of them are fucking retarded when it comes to this stuff. In reality though, there are a ton of adult males suffering from low testosterone symptoms, and it just doesn't have to be this way. Most of them are to proud to seek help, or just don't know any better. I don't think USA docs are foolish for trying to treat patients suffering from low levels of hormones, I do however, think a good majority of them could do a better job with their protocols.

For instance, I've heard about so many docs who won't even consider treating low t unless your under 300 total test. Theres docs that don't even consider estradiol whatsoever, or keep tabs on rbc/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

It's not that hard to get a prescription here, it can be difficult finding a competent doctor. Most of us just prefer to do it on our own. After you learn enough, you're actually better off this way. The only good thing I really think about having a prescription is the legality of it.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2017, 01:07:57 AM »
But what about Prostate enlargement? or heart diseases?

Why the medical doc in Europe (Netherlands) are so against the use of AAS (Testosteron, Deca)?
Doc become wild and agressive when they hear about it

What a difference in the USA! Is it quite normal in the USA to use AAS?
Because those docs are idiots. They won't treat you unless basically you are suicidal due to low test. They refused to treat me when my test was at 216, age 40. The endo said it was very low (his exact words!) but he still would not do anything unless it went below 180. Meanwhile my father, who was 69 at the time, got tested in the high 300s. Having much lower test than my retired father still wasn't considered a reason to give me test. Fuck doctors, most are morons with an IQ barely over 120 anyway.

Misschien dat ze in A'dam of R'dam wat liberaler zijn, maar waar ik woon absoluut niet.

On topic: Just had a full sports medical assessment (including cardiac stress test, blood markers, etc.) done a few weeks ago, after nearly 4 years of not being off. Healthy as fuck, even for being fat, having an irregular work schedule and not doing a lot of cardio.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2017, 06:31:38 AM »
That's a very good question lol. Isn't there a few countries in Europe that it's legal to possess AAS without a prescription?

I don't know why European docs are the way they are, I will comment and say I don't necessarily think USA docs are crazy and foolish. I mean some are. Especially TRT docs, a good majority of them are fucking retarded when it comes to this stuff. In reality though, there are a ton of adult males suffering from low testosterone symptoms, and it just doesn't have to be this way. Most of them are to proud to seek help, or just don't know any better. I don't think USA docs are foolish for trying to treat patients suffering from low levels of hormones, I do however, think a good majority of them could do a better job with their protocols.

For instance, I've heard about so many docs who won't even consider treating low t unless your under 300 total test. Theres docs that don't even consider estradiol whatsoever, or keep tabs on rbc/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

It's not that hard to get a prescription here, it can be difficult finding a competent doctor. Most of us just prefer to do it on our own. After you learn enough, you're actually better off this way. The only good thing I really think about having a prescription is the legality of it.

Only in Poland AAS is legit but i am not sure about it.
What you mentioned above sounds legit to me.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2017, 06:35:51 AM »
Because those docs are idiots. They won't treat you unless basically you are suicidal due to low test. They refused to treat me when my test was at 216, age 40. The endo said it was very low (his exact words!) but he still would not do anything unless it went below 180. Meanwhile my father, who was 69 at the time, got tested in the high 300s. Having much lower test than my retired father still wasn't considered a reason to give me test. Fuck doctors, most are morons with an IQ barely over 120 anyway.

Misschien dat ze in A'dam of R'dam wat liberaler zijn, maar waar ik woon absoluut niet.

On topic: Just had a full sports medical assessment (including cardiac stress test, blood markers, etc.) done a few weeks ago, after nearly 4 years of not being off. Healthy as fuck, even for being fat, having an irregular work schedule and not doing a lot of cardio.

Youre right but maybe those "morons" handle this protocol with a reason?
I dont know but in general i completly agree with you. Here they do nothing unless you are nearly dead...

Bye the way are you Dutch? :P Where do you live in the Netherlands? South?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2017, 10:01:25 AM »
Youre right but maybe those "morons" handle this protocol with a reason?
I dont know but in general i completly agree with you. Here they do nothing unless you are nearly dead...

Bye the way are you Dutch? :P Where do you live in the Netherlands? South?

Those morons fucked up so many of my family, and recently also botched my nose surgery, so I have lost all respect for the medical profession.

And yes, Dutch. Drechtsteden.