Author Topic: Loser Democrats Lose Again: Republican Wins U.S. House Seat in South Carolina  (Read 3430 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Dems won't get engaged until the Repubs bring the country to the brink of disaster...again

With Trumptard in charge and half his government still empty he might actually be able to break Bush's record in fucking things up.  He's already broken the record for shortest time to lowest approval rating so he's on track

This "Still empty" government hasn't slowed down the economy... quite the contrary.

Are the lines for food stamps longer? It seems like you would know.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This "Still empty" government hasn't slowed down the economy... quite the contrary.

Are the lines for food stamps longer? It seems like you would know.

Staffing up the State Department and various other agencies has nothing to do with the economy but it seems you're totally unaware of this

Since The BLOATUS took off the economy has slowed down

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Staffing up the State Department and various other agencies has nothing to do with the economy but it seems you're totally unaware of this

Since The BLOATUS took off the economy has slowed down

You didn't say State Dept.

You said Government.

What other departments are so barren?

a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You didn't say State Dept.

You said Government.

What other departments are so barren?

great question

I wonder where you could find that information

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=625868.0

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Dems won't get engaged until the Repubs bring the country to the brink of disaster...again

With Trumptard in charge and half his government still empty he might actually be able to break Bush's record in fucking things up.  He's already broken the record for shortest time to lowest approval rating so he's on track

Dumb meets dumber.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I guess the asswipes in this state have finally caught up to the 1970's or maybe the 1960's and  managed to get a woman elected to office and in a district that was redrawn to heavily favor Republicans after the 2010 elections.

Wow, something to be proud about

I finally get it! You are upset you have to put away your little pink hat now.

A woman finally beat a well financed man in a fairly large, and well-covered, election. Patriarchy defeated!!! YAAAAAS!
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I finally get it! You are upset you have to put away your little pink hat now.

A woman finally beat a well financed man in a fairly large, and well-covered, election. Patriarchy defeated!!! YAAAAAS!
:D