Author Topic: Around blacks, never relax...  (Read 42776 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Around blacks, never relax...
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2017, 11:40:14 PM »
People just can't take the emotion and political correctness out of this.

It's simply a matter of probability based on overwhelming crime statistics.

If someone wants to take the other side of the argument, feel free to offer an example of one city which went from being white to predominantly black and didn't become a high crime shit hole.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2017, 04:08:45 AM »
People just can't take the emotion and political correctness out of this.

It's simply a matter of probability based on overwhelming crime statistics.

If someone wants to take the other side of the argument, feel free to offer an example of one city which went from being white to predominantly black and didn't become a high crime shit hole.

Nigs are destroyers of everything.  They could not exist or function without the white man.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2017, 05:59:45 AM »

Obviously, you've just friends with n i g g e r s because the vast majority of black people on the face of this planet are the same as every other race.  What makes up an individual's personality is their upbringing and their social status.  Poor people are more likely to do drugs, commits crime, are prone to physical violence, and will steal and shoplift.

If you wish to claim a particular race for violence, then I suggest the one that created things like nuclear bombs and firearms.... :-\

Everything you said is wrong.   ;D  Blacks in the United States have a culture problem and no it isn't just limited to a small handfull of poor n-words.

Just because not every single black person can be painted with that brush doesn't mean that we should ignore the real and statistically overwhelming trend of black anger, violence and criminality.

It's just like Getbig.  Not every Getbigger is a schmoe and/or a butt fucking homosexual but we can all see that quite a few of them are.  Nothing wrong with seeing and acknowledging reality.

Facts aren't racist or homophobic.  Facts are just facts.   :D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2017, 06:04:08 AM »

You have no idea what's going on with Africa.  Africa is building itself up thanks to mPESA and mKOPA was introduced 10 years ago.  Slums are being converted into ecovillages, food shortages are decreasing, water can now be cleaned.....essentially Africa is becoming self-sufficient and some of you honky mayos don't realize it.  If you were smart, you would invest in it as well.

It takes time but its happenning.

Self-sufficient he says.  Bwahahahahaha!  Holy shit.  Of all the stupid delusional shit that I've read on Getbig this takes the cake.

Black Africans are borderline mentally retarded.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2017, 07:17:54 AM »
Self-sufficient he says.  Bwahahahahaha!  Holy shit.  Of all the stupid delusional shit that I've read on Getbig this takes the cake.

Black Africans are borderline mentally retarded.

Vince's reactions are perfectly understandable. If you're black and you tell it like it is, your labeled an uncle Tom. Most choose to just defend the indefensible with ridiculous excuses and rationalizations.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2017, 08:25:08 AM »
Everything you said is wrong.   ;D  Blacks in the United States have a culture problem and no it isn't just limited to a small handfull of poor n-words.

Just because not every single black person can be painted with that brush doesn't mean that we should ignore the real and statistically overwhelming trend of black anger, violence and criminality.

It's just like Getbig.  Not every Getbigger is a schmoe and/or a butt fucking homosexual but we can all see that quite a few of them are.  Nothing wrong with seeing and acknowledging reality.

Facts aren't racist or homophobic.  Facts are just facts.   :D

I agree with you.  We do have a culture problem but it has nothing to do with genetics or anything biological.  Its because of the overall attitude and opinion of what a black person.  My people think that they are owed a life of luxury and reparations for past slavery and racism from honky mayos.  Also there's too much emphasis on portraying the hip hop culture of selling drugs, smoking weed, and stealing to the point to where intelligence, creativity, and drive are shunned.  There were so many times when I would come from the library with a stack of computer programming books where I would be pushed down and get beat up and called a geek and a nerd....its why I started lifting weights to begin with.  Normally, this would be a great time for our black leaders to step in but with people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson around, they actually make things worse....rather than educating the people and getting rid of the drug problem, our leaders and the NAACP are wasting  their time taking down Confederate Flags and Statues from every town...... ::)

But while we have problems, white people actually have it worse.  You guys have literally lost your culture, your heritage, your own souls.  You spend way to much time assimilating and being apologetic for every thing in life.  I was at a college and this drunk white bitch actually apologized to me for her people's oppression.  Europe is being overrun by Middle Eastern people and you guys let it.  The Mayor of London is a god damn muslim for crying out loud.  If Churchill was alive today, he would be smacking the shit out of Parliament.  In 20 years, Europe will become another Arab nation.  Your culture is being wiped out pal....at least we still have our continent of Africa and as fucked up and shitty as it is, it at least belongs to us.  

So yes, the world is fucked up overall.  That's life
A

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2017, 09:01:59 AM »
But while we have problems, white people actually have it worse.  You guys have literally lost your culture, your heritage, your own souls.  You spend way to much time assimilating and being apologetic for every thing in life.  I was at a college and this drunk white bitch actually apologized to me for her people's oppression.  Europe is being overrun by Middle Eastern people and you guys let it.  The Mayor of London is a god damn muslim for crying out loud.  If Churchill was alive today, he would be smacking the shit out of Parliament.  In 20 years, Europe will become another Arab nation.  Your culture is being wiped out pal....at least we still have our continent of Africa and as fucked up and shitty as it is, it at least belongs to us.  

Do you have any idea how many Muslims there are in Africa? There's constant conflict between Christians and Muslims there.

Muslim % of population in England is less than 10%. Maybe as low as 5%

Africa? 50% region.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2017, 10:10:25 AM »
Do you have any idea how many Muslims there are in Africa? There's constant conflict between Christians and Muslims there.

Muslim % of population in England is less than 10%. Maybe as low as 5%

Africa? 50% region.

Islam is the original religion of Africa.  You've never watched Roots before???  Christianity is considered the religion of the oppressors which is why most of them are converting to Islam.  Africa and the Middle East have conducted trade for almost 5000 years.  Its not an issue with Africa
A

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2017, 10:34:17 AM »

Islam is the original religion of Africa.  You've never watched Roots before???  Christianity is considered the religion of the oppressors which is why most of them are converting to Islam.  Africa and the Middle East have conducted trade for almost 5000 years.  Its not an issue with Africa

You seemed to be suggesting that us having more Muslims is us losing our country. The issue is religion, which is why people are getting slaughtered there.

You said "Africa belongs to us". I know you're gay, are you Christian too? You're certainly not Muslim. So in what way does Africa belong to you? And how welcome do you think you'd be in that land that belongs to you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2017, 10:43:59 AM »
Racist thread reported.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2017, 11:00:45 AM »
Racist thread reported.

Suffice to say you can't name one either.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2017, 11:30:12 AM »
a lot of under achievers in this thread clinging to the achievements of others. if you're of such a superior group of people .... why the fk have all the losers in this thread achieved fk all in their own life?  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2017, 11:34:14 AM »
In before Cucker comes to the aid of the blacks and tries to defend them.
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2017, 06:46:14 PM »
I agree with you.  We do have a culture problem but it has nothing to do with genetics or anything biological.  Its because of the overall attitude and opinion of what a black person.  My people think that they are owed a life of luxury and reparations for past slavery and racism from honky mayos.  Also there's too much emphasis on portraying the hip hop culture of selling drugs, smoking weed, and stealing to the point to where intelligence, creativity, and drive are shunned.  There were so many times when I would come from the library with a stack of computer programming books where I would be pushed down and get beat up and called a geek and a nerd....its why I started lifting weights to begin with.  Normally, this would be a great time for our black leaders to step in but with people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson around, they actually make things worse....rather than educating the people and getting rid of the drug problem, our leaders and the NAACP are wasting  their time taking down Confederate Flags and Statues from every town...... ::)

Totally agree.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2017, 08:01:28 PM »

Wrong, its a cooperation of both blacks and whites working together which is the way it should be but the thanks mainly goes to music artist Akon who surprisingly helped provide electricity to over 80 million people through his company. 

My point has nothing to really to do with race but more as to the status of Africans which is much better than people in the US realize.  They are building commerce systems without banks involved, electricity without the government, etc.  Its not perfect, there's still slums and plenty of problems but shit is getting done

Wrong again. Akon is the front man acting as a spokesman for the Chinese energy giants funding that project. Akon gets concert rights and a cut of the payback the African nations send back to China for the crappy solar panels and cheap Chinese electrical infrastructure being installed. Once again you have blacks ripping off blacks and Africans being taken advantage of.....but hey, he's a famous rapper right? So he gets a pass in the black community.

Your response was typical, the first easy thing you could find on Google, right? To even begin to think that blacks in Africa are self-sufficient is a joke.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2017, 08:08:09 PM »
Mud huts in 2017 end of conversation.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2017, 10:40:14 PM »
Wrong again. Akon is the front man acting as a spokesman for the Chinese energy giants funding that project. Akon gets concert rights and a cut of the payback the African nations send back to China for the crappy solar panels and cheap Chinese electrical infrastructure being installed. Once again you have blacks ripping off blacks and Africans being taken advantage of.....but hey, he's a famous rapper right? So he gets a pass in the black community.

Your response was typical, the first easy thing you could find on Google, right? To even begin to think that blacks in Africa are self-sufficient is a joke.

No Akon is an angel investor for the company.  With solar energy, Africans will be self sufficient and will have access to books and literature to study for careers.  Doesn't matter where the panels come from but its benefits.  70% of Africas 5 years ago had no access to TV's or cell phone.  Nowadays, practically everyone has one and more people are getting TV's thanks to mKOPA.  Africa is changing and its developing and if you're smart, you would invest like me and other folks.  Africa is the Wild West of opportunity
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2017, 10:54:55 PM »
Mud huts in 2017 end of conversation.

No 30 year mortgage...end of conversation... ;D
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2017, 01:40:46 AM »
In before Cucker comes to the aid of the blacks and tries to defend them.

He's just upset because the typical violent American doesn't fit his narrative.

When I first saw this thread I googled the 10 most violent US cities and noticed one of them was Birmingham. I wasn't familiar with the demographics of that city so I looked them up and to my surprise found out that it was only 9% black. It didn't make sense, but then I realized I was looking at Birmingham, England.

Here are the demographics for Birmingham, Alabama. Now, this makes sense!

According to the 2010 U.S. Census:[14]
* 73.4% Black/African American
* 22.3% White
* 0.2% Native American
* 1.0% Asian
* 0.0% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
* 1.0% Two or more races
* 2.1% Other races
* 3.6% Hispanic or Latino (of any race)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2017, 02:39:03 AM »

The original religions of Africa would have been pagan beliefs which varied from tribe to tribe. Any evidence that most Africans are converting to Islam?

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2017, 05:20:07 AM »
its so hard to understand why any self respecting person of any race/color would try to defend the dindus?  do any of you ever watch the news? read the papers? go outside? shop in the city? any time you have blacks anywhere you have problems. the only way to stop it would be put one black every hundred miles and offer NO public transportation. ( their hoopdies wont make it that far anyways) . when you get 2 or more dindues together you are gonna have problems( they pick on the old young sick  handicapped etc) just like animals in nature do to control the population. when they are out numbered is the only time they try to behave like a person instead of a sub human piece of crap. africa? really? its a shithole and always will be. dont believe this crap this person is posting. the gov takes all the money and food WE send to them and only gives out about 5 percent to its people. so even there the dindues at the top are fucking the dindues in the mud huts. its not the white mans fault that they are like they are. they have been given everything and then some for free and still they have nothing. they thuink life should be how they want it selling crack drugs stealing robbing killing and getting welfare. they had it much better and were far better "sub humans" when they were slaves. they were kept in control. anytime they dont get their way they "protest'  ( excuse me riot loot vandalize etc)  more cops should be shooting them every chance they get!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2017, 10:55:59 AM »
its so hard to understand why any self respecting person of any race/color would try to defend the dindus?  do any of you ever watch the news? read the papers? go outside? shop in the city? any time you have blacks anywhere you have problems. the only way to stop it would be put one black every hundred miles and offer NO public transportation. ( their hoopdies wont make it that far anyways) . when you get 2 or more dindues together you are gonna have problems( they pick on the old young sick  handicapped etc) just like animals in nature do to control the population. when they are out numbered is the only time they try to behave like a person instead of a sub human piece of crap. africa? really? its a shithole and always will be. dont believe this crap this person is posting. the gov takes all the money and food WE send to them and only gives out about 5 percent to its people. so even there the dindues at the top are fucking the dindues in the mud huts. its not the white mans fault that they are like they are. they have been given everything and then some for free and still they have nothing. they thuink life should be how they want it selling crack drugs stealing robbing killing and getting welfare. they had it much better and were far better "sub humans" when they were slaves. they were kept in control. anytime they dont get their way they "protest'  ( excuse me riot loot vandalize etc)  more cops should be shooting them every chance they get!!

+1
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2017, 01:18:01 PM »

Well said

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2017, 02:01:20 PM »

Moron... ::)
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2017, 02:46:14 PM »
The problem Vince is you're asking us to pretend that we don't see what's in front of our own eyes every single day. Just today I was in a nice park on a beautiful day but there were these black kids walking around asking people for donations for their basketball team. Yeah, that's just what we need, more black basketball players.  I've seen that same scam my whole fucking life before those kids were even born.

But that's New York City in a nutshell, everywhere you go you have to keep your head on a swivel because of some shady dindu looking to take advantage of someone. I know you don't like it but that's the truth.