Author Topic: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines  (Read 53410 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2017, 06:14:12 AM »
I am mesmerized with the amount of drugs some of you guys claim use.
I hope you are all trolling, otherwise, i really fear for your health.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2017, 01:17:07 PM »
In order?  I'm sitting in a parking lot sipping a Gatorade so I gotta cpl mins..

Codiene
Vicodin -norco/hydrocodone
Oxycodone- Percocet/roxicet/oxycontin.. Onlyndifference is the mg per pill and if its sustained or instant release

Hmm after those? Gets tricky..
Oral morphine..Kaiden is much better than ms contain but if you have an opiate tolerance already neither will do much for you unless you take a large amount or early like above 200 mg
Opana
Injectable morphine

Diluadid or demerol injectable versions though.. The orals just don't work the same. When I had pancreatitis back in I believe 2003 2 mg of Dilaudid every 3 or 4 hours when I was in the hospital for 10 days got me higher than I ever been in my entire life. Keep in mind I'm talking an opiate High not like a weed Stoner buzzed High they're different.

Then you move onto diacetylmorphine or diamorphine which is heroin. That's all heroin is is morphine acetate. Injectable Riv I should say heroin has to do with a certain two chemicals I forget their names off the top of my head but those are what give the rush that heroin addicts usually get addicted to. Towards the end of my using my veins are all shot out and I will shooting heroin intramuscularly and never got a rush. Well I take that back sometimes I would get a rush actually all four times I overdosed or intramuscular I don't know if I nicked a vein or something on two of those but on the other two it was an intramuscular injection of China White heroin from the East Coast which likely had fentanyl in it. Shooting I'm will generally kick in within about 2 or 3 minutes and Ivy takes just a few seconds and you can taste it right away. Every time I OD'd shouldn't intramuscularly I could taste it almost immediately which leads me to believe I nicked a vein somehow and when I shot intramuscularly Howard shooting one or one-and-a-half grams at a time which is 1000 or 1500 mg of morphine acetate, which is a good 6x as strong as morphine sulphate (Kaiden or ms contin).

Then you have fentanyl, then things like car- Fentanyl and all the morphed fentanyl versions those are all stronger than heroin. However the feeling they give is shorter. Fentanyl will shut down your breathing quickly. Oding on it happens before you realize it.

Pills in general really never gave me any addiction issues. My problems always came from anything liquid that kicked in quick and I could feel it kick in quick. Nubain GHB alcohol heroin obviously because heroin was injectable IV.

That's a bitter pill to swallow.

Phonesngonnandie 2% n can't see my screen. Ill fixnit later. Spelling n shit

Great post - thanks for taking the time with that - interesting, informative and very much appreciated - lot to get through! 

Only thing I ever had the balls to inject was gear... LOL

I see you mention oral morphine, but don't rappers drink oral codeine or some such thing?  I'm sure I've seen stories about ODing on what is basically oral cough mixture...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »

Tramadol withdrawal is opiate withdrawal only a lil different. I've only had skin growing with new bank withdrawal but Tramadol withdrawal brought me shitty anxiety, sniffles, sneezing, watery nose, watery eyes, yawning, and all the typical withdrawal shit.. In addition to the "brain zaps" (google it) from ssri withdrawal and just feeling like shit. But it had the same feeling of needing some in your bloodstream"just to function" througjout the day like other opiates.

So in my experience if you're looking for a antidepressant without side effects such as withdrawal or sexual side effects Wellbutrin is probably your only option or your best option.

Another rock-solid post thanks.

Even thought I've never taken an anti-depressant etc. my years of rec drugs (in my dirty past) mean I know the "brain zaps" well   :o

I was never addicted to cocaine, I just really really like the way it smells......   ;D

#sniff
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2017, 01:23:38 PM »

I would fear for my health, but I'm that doped up I can't be bothered...... 

T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2017, 01:40:41 PM »

I see you mention oral morphine, but don't rappers drink oral codeine or some such thing?  I'm sure I've seen stories about ODing on what is basically oral cough mixture...

That's a cough syrup with promethazine and codeine. As far as I know you can't OD on codeine as the body only converts so much to morphine. Don't know about the promethazine.
Some rappers like Lil Wayne have these seizures, don't know if it's due to the "purple drank" abuse.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2017, 02:48:21 PM »
Yea "lean" is codeine and promethazine (an antihistamine).  The promethazine potentiates the codeine. So 50mg codeine feels like 100mg sorta, if that makes sense. Not sure if it does for other opiates but if assume so. There's other things that potienate painkillers like Tagamet and grapefruit juice. They "use up" most the bodies CYP450  3A4 & 2D6 enzymes. Those are the enzymes that break down certain opiates and benzos and amphetamines. If those enzymes arnt around to breakdown the opiates in the blood, the opiates last much longer and hit harder. Not so opiates use the enzyme (it's worthless with heroin) & it would kill and effect from codeine since codeineuses the CYD450 enzymes to convert it into morphine.confusing stuff sometimes... I've also read the ceiling for codeine is about 400mg per dose.meaninhn600mgbwill feel no better than 400. Unaware of how long between doses. The LD50 is 800mg. I believe the guys whom die from "syrup" also had other things in their system such as benzos or even cold medicine.. So screw and pump-c.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2017, 09:40:50 PM »
That's a cough syrup with promethazine and codeine. As far as I know you can't OD on codeine as the body only converts so much to morphine. Don't know about the promethazine.
Some rappers like Lil Wayne have these seizures, don't know if it's due to the "purple drank" abuse.

That's interesting, and at first seems counter-intuitive to some extent

Yea "lean" is codeine and promethazine (an antihistamine).  The promethazine potentiates the codeine. So 50mg codeine feels like 100mg sorta, if that makes sense. Not sure if it does for other opiates but if assume so. There's other things that potienate painkillers like Tagamet and grapefruit juice.

... I've also read the ceiling for codeine is about 400mg per dose.meaninhn600mgbwill feel no better than 400. Unaware of how long between doses. The LD50 is 800mg. I believe the guys whom die from "syrup" also had other things in their system such as benzos or even cold medicine.. So screw and pump-c.

I understood the antihistamine thing, but the grapefruit thing is interesting, as you're warned against that if you take statins.

As for a ceiling, or correct/effective/lethal dosage of any compound for that matter, I've always wondered about standard advice in the following way: if the OTC recommended dose for a thing - say acetaminophen - is 1000mg for example, and I weigh 280 but my wife weighs 140, does that mean she should take 500mg?  Or should she take the 1000mg and I take 2000mg, by virtue of the fact that I'm twice her size?  Should Andre the Giant have quadrupled the dose of everything LOL  ;D

And the same for gear in fact - surely we should all be working out a personal dose based on our LBM?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2017, 09:47:13 PM »
In order?  I'm sitting in a parking lot sipping a Gatorade so I gotta cpl mins..

Codiene
Oxycodone- Percocet/roxicet/oxycontin.. Onlyndifference is the mg per pill and if its sustained or instant release

Oral morphine..Kaiden is much better than ms contain but if you have an opiate tolerance already neither will do much for you unless you take a large amount or early like above 200 mg
Opana
Injectable morphine

Diluadid or demerol injectable versions though.. The orals just don't work the same. When I had pancreatitis back in I believe 2003 2 mg of Dilaudid every 3 or 4 hours when I was in the hospital for 10 days got me higher than I ever been in my entire life. Keep in mind I'm talking an opiate High not like a weed Stoner buzzed High they're different.

Then you move onto diacetylmorphine or diamorphine which is heroin. That's all heroin is is morphine acetate.
Your tolerance will build up pretty quickly especially if you inject things. I remember like I said back when I was in the hospital in 03 or .

Darvocet is below codeine. Garbage. Makesnyou sick. And constpitated. I thinkntjey actually pulled it from the market.

Torbugesis is also an opiate agonist/antagonists. Kinda proud to have brought that one to market back in 01 when Nubain dried up lol. Its a veterinary drug in Mexico. Similarnto bain but gives a metal if taste/feeling in her mouth and a ringing in her ears.

I thought all opiates made you constipated?  Is there a league table for this too?  E.g. do pills cause worse constipation by virtue of the fact you're introducing them directly into the gut?  Or are injectables worse because they are stronger?  I imagine heroin must cause awful problems in this area if you're not careful!  :P

And itching - which is worse, oral or injectable..?  (Sorry for all the questions, there aren't many places one can get info like this)  :) 8)
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2017, 10:43:31 PM »
I thought all opiates made you constipated?  Is there a league table for this too?  E.g. do pills cause worse constipation by virtue of the fact you're introducing them directly into the gut?  Or are injectables worse because they are stronger?  I imagine heroin must cause awful problems in this area if you're not careful!  :P

And itching - which is worse, oral or injectable..?  (Sorry for all the questions, there aren't many places one can get info like this)  :) 8)

From what I understand as far as opiates go size and body weight has nothing to do with it. It's kind of counterintuitive but taking two people who is body chemistry is identical opiate virgins one guy Duane 280 and another guy weighing 140 20 milligrams of Oxycodone will have the same effect on both of them. There is no sliding scale... From what I understand anyways.

As far as constipation goes that's going to be an individual thing as well. And I suppose a person could get accustomed to it opiates and have less and less constipation as their tolerance grows however I've never had a problem with constipation with opiates. Even in the beginning 17 years ago when I started with nubain... Except for when I was given Darvocet post kidney surgery.

Speaking of constipation the medication Loperamide (Imodium AD) is also technically an opiate however it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier and only act or primarily Act on The receptors in the digestive system or body causing constipation to counteract diarrhea. It can be used when kicking heroin to minimize heroin order painkiller in general withdrawal not only by treating diarrhea that sometimes people get but also treating withdrawal in general. The doses used however are quite large by comparison the therapeutic doses recommended are 2-8 milligrams per day total. Whereas the doses used for opiate withdrawal are 40 to 80 mg once or twice per day...and there have been od deaths from recreational use from people with minimal opiate tolerance using huge doses trying to get that warm and fuzzy feeling. Also contrary to what you might think taking huge doses of loperamide doesn't make you super constipated like you would expect.

The itching is just a histamine reaction. It's an individual thing. Let's say for instance you do in IV injection of an opiate sometimes you can have itching and redness along that vein traveling back up the arm towards the heart from whatever opiate you had injected seeping through that vein and affecting surrounding tissues in creating a histamine reaction. The reaction can also produce little raised up patches of skin almost resembling hives . It's especially common if you make the mistake of injecting into an artery  and  the solution  instead of going back to the heart gets pushed out towards the extremities  like hands or fingers  and it seeps through the bloodstream there  and your whole hand or arm will swell up four or five times normal size , however these all go away pretty quickly

** using voice text again so that would explain the lack of punctuation or odd looking spelling or grammar errors so FYI

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2017, 08:53:37 AM »

Hmm...

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2017, 08:56:39 AM »
Just took 50mg oxycodone. Still don't see what is so mind-blowing about this.

You must have a tolerance ...

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2017, 08:57:38 AM »

Codiene

Opana
Injectable morphine

Then you move onto diacetylmorphine or diamorphine which is heroin. That's all heroin is is morphine acetate. Injectable Riv I should say heroin has to do with a certain two chemicals I forget their names off the top of my head but those are what give the rush that heroin addicts usually get addicted to. Towards the end of my using my veins are all shot out and I will shooting heroin intramuscularly and never got a rush. Well I take that back sometimes I would get a rush actually all four times I overdosed or intramuscular I don't know if I nicked a vein or something on two of those but on the other two it was an intramuscular injection of China White heroin from the East Coast which likely had fentanyl in it. Shooting I'm will generally kick in within about 2 or 3 minutes and Ivy takes just a few seconds and you can taste it right away. Every time I OD'd shouldn't intramuscularly I could taste it almost immediately which leads me to believe I nicked a vein somehow and when I shot intramuscularly Howard shooting one or one-and-a-half grams at a time which is 1000 or 1500 mg of morphine acetate, which is a good 6x as strong as morphine sulphate (Kaiden or ms contin).

Then you have fentanyl, then things like car- Fentanyl and all the morphed fentanyl versions those are all stronger than heroin. However the feeling they give is shorter. Fentanyl will shut down your breathing quickly. Oding on it happens before you realize it.

Pills in general really never gave me any addiction issues. My problems always came from anything liquid that kicked in quick and I could feel it kick in quick. Nubain GHB alcohol heroin obviously because heroin was injectable IV.

Your tolerance will build up pretty quickly especially if you inject things. I remember like I said back when I was in the hospital in 03 or 04 whenever it was when I had pancreatitis the first time 2 mg of Dilaudid would have me super super high and warm and fuzzy I should mention when I say I was high opiates affect people in two different ways some people at knocks them out make some sleep they drool they don't like it whatever and other guys it makes some more active or gives them energy makes them hungry and they function all day... That was me. Like I said before there is a long period of time probably a year-and-a-half when my first client of the day would be at 5 a.m. and I'd be at the gym training people throughout the day until 7 p.m. at which time I would work front desk and manage front desk until midnight closing and sometimes training clients between 7 and midnight as well doing double duty with me being the only one working at the gym then I would have to rush home and try to get to bed and fall asleep by 1:30 or 2 and wake up at 4 or 4:30 and rush back to the gym and do it all over again that entire time I was shooting heroin all day never any stimulants or benzos or a drinking... but like I was saying that 2 mg of Dilaudid work really well but when I started using Dilaudid tablets and crushing those up and injecting them iOS easily doing 8 214 mg per shot Ivy and doing that probably 8 times a day. Actually looking back the feeling from Dilaudid was always much much better than heroin feeling ever was. That problem with Heroin though as it really fucks up your tolerance and you need to do it just not to be sick. A couple times when I ran out of heroin and couldn't get a hold of a supplier I would get a hold of some Dilaudid tablets or oxycontin's and I would shoot 20 mg of Dilaudid IV and still be in heroin withdrawal and then shoot another 10 or 15 mg IV on top of that maybe two minutes later because I didn't feel the rush initially and after that still would be able draw compared to the term G they got me high as a kite before. Same with Oxycontin I never shot it but taking it orally I could take 3 60mg tablets crushed-up and still be in withdrawal whereas a lot of people if not most people might overdose on a single 60 mg.
..... believe me if I could have gotten away with taking less I absolutely would have it would have saved me a hell of a lot of money. I literally could be bought a condo in cash.. Paid off for what I blew on heroin. And all of it was funded with steroids sales. So I get to sit here and think about all that money that I could have reinvested in my business and all the prophets I lost I sat in rehab doing the math and the money that I spent on heroin if I would have reinvested it in my business I would have grossed between 800 and 1.2 million dollars. That's a bitter pill to swallow.

*Edit..  typed all that or whatever using voice text sitting in a hot car and a parking lot and I didn't bother to spell check your grammar check any of that shit so that's that... Walking in the grocery store now so probably not going to spell check this either but I just remembered while driving over here listening to a Joe Rogan podcast that I forgot a few things

Ultram/tramadol, Temgesic/Stadol ( buprenorphine yeah give ingredients in Suboxone and Subutex& Zubsolv sp?..& Torbugesic, & Darvocet.

Ultram is a synthetic opiate Agonist antagonist like nubain. It's actually one of the things I used to get off of nubain. If you don't have an opiate tolerance if you take some it'll give you a sedating feeling like a mild opiate warm-and-fuzzy content feeling. Had about 50 to 100 mg. And doses over 200 mg or 800mg total in a day to run the risk of having seizures because the shit works on something like 10 - 14 or 11 or whatever areas of the brain .being an SSRI being one of them. For a long long time it was marketed as being non-addictive and usable by people with prior opiate addictions and that should definitely isn't true period in the rankings last I drank it below Vicodin and maybe below or possibly equal to codeine actually probably a drink and Below coating come to think of it. Its a motherfuckernto come off because it has not only the opiate withdrawal you have to deal with but also the withdrawal from the other areas of the brain that works on such as serotonin and norepinephrine and whatnot. So with the withdrawal you get the so-called brain zaps which are kind of hard to explain. I got them with nubain as well and then on occasion when trying to kick heroin. It's sort of like 70 hits a light switch in your brain and turns it off and turns it right back on quick. Like you are beginning to collapse straight down for a split second and then you snap back into it with like a zapping Feeling. Like I said it's hard to explain and that's just one of the withdrawal symptoms that's coming with antidepressants withdrawal especially with things like Celexa and Effexor and I believe Cymbalta.

Temgesic is buprenorphine the same shit Suboxone and Subutex is. Also a opiate Agonist antagonist. Back before Suboxone was being prescribed or even on the market for heroin withdrawal I was doing my research and figuring out how to come off of nubain and figured out that I could use to music to occupy the opiate receptor but not actually have the feeling so I wouldn't get sick or as sick. That was in late 2001 and early-to-mid 2002. I firstnbecame a war of suboxone about a year after if used Temgesic to kick, about late 03. Reading about it in rolling stone or Time magazine. Was pretty proud of myself figuring out how it could benusednto kick before it was brought to trials. Lol. Back then before kicking nubain I would actually use Temgesic along with nubain because thenfeeling is very similar. However the doses used then are much much lower than suboxone. If do 1/4-1/2cc shots if of either .1mg/1cc or .2mg/cc I forget the potency, but well below the 8-32MG per day of suboxone used these days. It gives an ok feeling like nubain at LOW doses if you have a very lowntolerance and zero opiate in your bloodstream.(if there's opiates in your bloodstream you'll experience what's called Precipitated Withdrawal.. Which is opiate withdrawal x10.. Fucken horrible).. At higher doses you get no high .but can still od, especially with benzos in yer blood.

Darvocet is below codeine. Garbage. Makesnyou sick. And constpitated. I thinkntjey actually pulled it from the market.

Torbugesis is also an opiate agonist/antagonists. Kinda proud to have brought that one to market back in 01 when Nubain dried up lol. Its a veterinary drug in Mexico. Similarnto bain but gives a metal if taste/feeling in her mouth and a ringing in her ears.

This post is spot on.

Well done, minus the Siri talk to speech typos.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2017, 03:57:31 PM »

[/youtube]

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2017, 03:25:33 AM »

[/youtube]

Excellent - thanks for posting that - very enjoyable.

Makes me grateful I have to go out to work and act vaguely normal, otherwise, who knows......  ;) ;D
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »
Excellent - thanks for posting that - very enjoyable.

Makes me grateful I have to go out to work and act vaguely normal, otherwise, who knows......  ;) ;D

Dude a mess later on in life. Complete drunkard. I'll see if I can find his Conan Indian appearance

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2017, 11:32:59 PM »
This Jamaal fella finally cash it in?

Simple Simon

« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2017, 01:03:52 AM »
This Jamaal fella finally stop using this gimmick?

fixed

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2018, 02:43:41 AM »
Cross post (I posted this in the Tom Petty thread, but wanted to drop it here too...) - and sorry for the bump bit didn't want to start yet another opiates thread and this was the most recent one I could find...

Self-quote:

Quite the death stack... 3 types of fentanyl!  I didn't even know they existed.  Also note the use of 'doctors' plural - is it likely one physician would prescribe all of these?  Or was Tom possibly shopping around...?

"Tom Petty's autopsy results are in, and they show the singer died from an accidental drug overdose as a result of taking a variety of medications.

The L.A. County Coroner says a number of Tom's organs failed due to "mixed drug toxicity."

Tom's autopsy report shows the singer was on several pain meds, including Fentanyl patches, oxycodone (Oxycontin), temazepam (Restoril), alprazolam (Xanax), citalopram (Celexa), acetyl fentanyl and despropionyl fentanyl. The reason doctors prescribed the meds was because of a number of medical problems, including emphysema, knee problems and a fractured hip."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/19/tom-petty-autopsy-results-cause-of-death-drug-overdose/
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2018, 04:30:36 AM »
Cross post (I posted this in the Tom Petty thread, but wanted to drop it here too...) - and sorry for the bump bit didn't want to start yet another opiates thread and this was the most recent one I could find...

Self-quote:

Quite the death stack... 3 types of fentanyl!  I didn't even know they existed.  Also note the use of 'doctors' plural - is it likely one physician would prescribe all of these?  Or was Tom possibly shopping around...?

"Tom Petty's autopsy results are in, and they show the singer died from an accidental drug overdose as a result of taking a variety of medications.

The L.A. County Coroner says a number of Tom's organs failed due to "mixed drug toxicity."

Tom's autopsy report shows the singer was on several pain meds, including Fentanyl patches, oxycodone (Oxycontin), temazepam (Restoril), alprazolam (Xanax), citalopram (Celexa), acetyl fentanyl and despropionyl fentanyl. The reason doctors prescribed the meds was because of a number of medical problems, including emphysema, knee problems and a fractured hip."

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/19/tom-petty-autopsy-results-cause-of-death-drug-overdose/

Didn't read the tom petty thread yet and having seen the tox-screen, but I'd venture to guess he got the acetyl fentanyl and despropionylfentanyl from dealers, not doctors.

When "regular" fentanyl got popular and harder to get, companies in China began producing different forms of it that weren't scheduled yet and could be imported "legally" til the govt caught on (like if morphine sulphate was illegal and you imported/possessed morphine hydrochloride instead).

I'm sure tom petty is no stranger to heroin, and the other 2 fentanyl were likely either what he thought was "china white" powder heroin, or he bought extra "black market" oxycodone that was fentanyl.

It's hard to measure fentanyl doses, as its measured in mcg's, not mg's. Dosing for post-op pain is .5-1.5mg/kg ..220lb bber would get 50-150mcg. They gave me 600mcg after my 1st hip surgery, enough to very possibly kill 3 people or get 6 people high & nodding off lol... Itd be hard even for me to eyeball a 500mcg/half-mg dose, & my (or anybody's) scales may not accurately measure the doses.

fentanyl doses, as its measured in mcg's, not mg's. Dosing for post-op pain is .5-1.5mg/kg ..220lb bber would get 50-150mcg. They gave me fentanyl doses, as its measured in mcg's, not mg's. Dosing for post-op pain is .5-1.5mg/kg ..220lb bber would get 50-150mcg. They gave me:hhh;hh;jjjh

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2018, 04:42:25 AM »
Why would you do this? Its a workday tomorrow. You dont work on mondays?

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2018, 05:43:45 AM »

Self-quote:

Quite the death stack... 3 types of fentanyl!  I didn't even know they existed.  Also note the use of 'doctors' plural - is it likely one physician would prescribe all of these?  Or was Tom possibly shopping around...?

In dutchland these kind meds are not easy prescriped.
Oxy only if you have terminal cancer.
How about the UK?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2018, 06:06:42 AM »
Didn't read the tom petty thread yet and having seen the tox-screen, but I'd venture to guess he got the acetyl fentanyl and despropionylfentanyl from dealers, not doctors.

When "regular" fentanyl got popular and harder to get, companies in China began producing different forms of it that weren't scheduled yet and could be imported "legally" til the govt caught on (like if morphine sulphate was illegal and you imported/possessed morphine hydrochloride instead).

I'm sure tom petty is no stranger to heroin, and the other 2 fentanyl were likely either what he thought was "china white" powder heroin, or he bought extra "black market" oxycodone that was fentanyl.

It's hard to measure fentanyl doses, as its measured in mcg's, not mg's. Dosing for post-op pain is .5-1.5mg/kg ..220lb bber would get 50-150mcg. They gave me 600mcg after my 1st hip surgery, enough to very possibly kill 3 people or get 6 people high & nodding off lol... Itd be hard even for me to eyeball a 500mcg/half-mg dose, & my (or anybody's) scales may not accurately measure the doses.

fentanyl doses, as its measured in mcg's, not mg's. Dosing for post-op pain is .5-1.5mg/kg ..220lb bber would get 50-150mcg. They gave me fentanyl doses, as its measured in mcg's, not mg's. Dosing for post-op pain is .5-1.5mg/kg ..220lb bber would get 50-150mcg. They gave me:hhh;hh;jjjh

Damn. I'm scared to death to get some Equipoise, just to run 100 mgs a week, cause  Black market is full of garbage, and I'm almost 40 yo, and Tom Petty at 66 was a walking pharmacy :(

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2018, 08:58:34 AM »
In dutchland these kind meds are not easy prescriped.
Oxy only if you have terminal cancer.
How about the UK?

Don't know, never tried - if I need something 'strong' for an injury I'd go as far as codeine.  Tramadol is OK for pain reduction but gives me a weird buzzy feeling so I'd rather not use that one.  As for fentanyl, etc. UK hospitals probably use this sort of thing, but I've never heard of people in the UK taking things like oxy/hydrocodone for fun - pretty sure that's a US thing.  Although I bet I'm 100% wrong now I've said it so am off for a quick Google...

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2018, 09:01:09 AM »

Wow - is it even possible for a dealer to cut things that need to be measured in mcg?  Surely that needs something like a gas chromatograph to get it right?  Even if they don't care about killing someone, they surely don't want to throw product away?  Or is it just dirt cheap maybe?
T

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2018, 09:02:11 AM »
Tramadol is weird, it can cause serotonin syndrome so you can't take too much of it at once. Lots of countries have codeine as an OTC medication but the US doesn't, so people resort to whatever they can abuse. You can put all of the restrictions and roadblocks on it you want, people will find a way to get high... When they reformulated/restricted oxycontin to be "Tamper proof" in 2010 a huge number of people simply went to heroin. I think that is why we have the "opioid epidemic" now. That bubble of users are dropping like flies from the stronger stuff that is suddenly floating around out there.