Author Topic: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!  (Read 18347 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »
sounds like an Irish Dave gimmick
Sounds more like a conspiracy to me.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
Hey, there's no fighting allowed in Applebee's!

The Applebee's in Stockton!

razzle

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »
Funniest part about the court of public opinion is that 99.9% of them don't have a law degree, and whether OJ was guilty or innocent of those murders that 99.9% court of public opinion are talking out of their ass.

The most stupidest ones usually respond with "well I watched the trial on tv"

SMH  ::)

Your point ? He is guilty. Simple. Stupidest is a retarded word. You are dumb.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2017, 05:40:27 PM »
Funniest part about the court of public opinion is that 99.9% of them don't have a law degree, and whether OJ was guilty or innocent of those murders that 99.9% court of public opinion are talking out of their ass.

The most stupidest ones usually respond with "well I watched the trial on tv"

SMH  ::)

Jurors don't have a law degree either.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2017, 05:42:11 PM »
Lots of racist on getbig, i see.
The guy was found NOT GUILTY. GET OVER IT.
You guys are like Hillary lovers. Fuckin poor losers.
OJ will live to be 100, and be golfing for the next 30 yrs. With his untouchable pensions. So fuck off. Lol:)

So I presume you think he's innocent, and thinking otherwise automatically makes you racist.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2017, 05:51:52 PM »
right back to screwin' the white womens in a minute

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2017, 06:25:41 PM »
Lots of racist on getbig, i see.
The guy was found NOT GUILTY. GET OVER IT.
You guys are like Hillary lovers. Fuckin poor losers.
OJ will live to be 100, and be golfing for the next 30 yrs. With his untouchable pensions. So fuck off. Lol:)

Racist? Fuck off. You probably weren't even born when he lopped of the heads of TWO WHITE people. Eat a dick, you're probably a pasty ginger gimmick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2017, 06:59:31 PM »
And then there's this. Fuck off Goodell......

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/22/o-j-simpson-will-be-welcome-at-the-pro-football-hall-of-fame/

I'm glad he had to hand the Lombardi trophy to Brady and patriots in the sb  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2017, 07:12:31 PM »
I'm glad he had to hand the Lombardi trophy to Brady and patriots in the sb  :D

😂😂😂

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2017, 09:43:04 PM »
Kind of interesting the 3 guys with multiple "b"s in their online names are battling back and forth in this thread and have similar writing styles
"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2017, 12:53:58 AM »
how come nobody talks about oj simpsons work in the naked gun movies?

that was a solid performance

:D

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2017, 01:06:56 AM »
Kind of interesting the 3 guys with multiple "b"s in their online names are battling back and forth in this thread and have similar writing styles

Yes but are they going to fight ?
Be it in Adrian or Vegas
Can they pls tell us.........

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2017, 01:12:36 AM »
right back to screwin' the white womens in a minute

Trust me.....he's  got a bunch of white hoes lined up and waiting.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2017, 01:19:40 AM »

Yes but are they going to fight ?
Be it in Adrian or Vegas
Can they pls tell us.........

I dont fuckin go to small hick towns. Show up in vegas at the expo, and i'll give u an ass kicking like Mcgregor is gonna give mayfeather. (I just hope Mcgregor doesnt give into the bribes they are offering him to take a fall, like they did with Pacquiao).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2017, 01:25:03 AM »
I dont fuckin go to small hick towns. Show up in vegas at the expo, and i'll give u an ass kicking like Mcgregor is gonna give mayfeather. (I just hope Mcgregor doesnt give into the bribes they are offering him to take a fall, like they did with Pacquiao).

Why not meet on neutral ground somewhere equal distance from you both
Then you both have the same amount of travel.
Have the fight videoed and post it on Getbig.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2017, 01:25:14 AM »
Nordberg will finally be free!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2017, 01:43:11 AM »

Why not meet on neutral ground somewhere equal distance from you both
Then you both have the same amount of travel.
Have the fight videoed and post it on Getbig.

Considering that there have been hundreds of these challenges issued over the years on getbig without a single one coming to fruition leaves me to believe that there is a very low probability of this event ever taken place.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2017, 04:58:11 AM »
applebees is fine with me. just let me know when your gonna be there. i dont run . im not a troll im not a gimmick. im just a white guy who has had enough of the stupid dindus. act  like real humans and get treated like real humans. act like a stupid dindu and get a beat down thats loong past due.  and if you needed a translation for my simple writing and easily understood by anyone who can spell ape. chimp. boy. or dindu. then you are still in the 2nd grade and probably 25 years old.   im don responding now. i havent gotten a pm from you pussys . like i said i wont respond again no matter. either show up or shut up. i told myself i wouldnt get trapped into responding and fighting with these stupid people on  here cuz im sick of seeing it on here all the time. but you worthless pieces of internete tuff guy crap lured me into it. this is a body building site NOT  a jerk off site. so go ahead heres your chance to say shit and act tuff im not gonna respond back.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2017, 05:30:34 AM »
I sat on a jury for a very serious offence once.  Let me tell you I lost all respect for the legal system  It is basically a room full of idiots with one or two smart people if you are lucky.  And they largely acted on emotion and not facts.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2017, 05:46:56 AM »
applebees is fine with me. just let me know when your gonna be there. i dont run . im not a troll im not a gimmick. im just a white guy who has had enough of the stupid dindus. act  like real humans and get treated like real humans. act like a stupid dindu and get a beat down thats loong past due.  and if you needed a translation for my simple writing and easily understood by anyone who can spell ape. chimp. boy. or dindu. then you are still in the 2nd grade and probably 25 years old.   im don responding now. i havent gotten a pm from you pussys . like i said i wont respond again no matter. either show up or shut up. i told myself i wouldnt get trapped into responding and fighting with these stupid people on  here cuz im sick of seeing it on here all the time. but you worthless pieces of internete tuff guy crap lured me into it. this is a body building site NOT  a jerk off site. so go ahead heres your chance to say shit and act tuff im not gonna respond back.

blkstud won't ever contact you in a pm. He gets nervous every time that he gets challenged.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2017, 06:14:30 AM »

I wasnt the one who even mentioned Applebees u fuckin moron. 
I said ill be in vegas at the expo. If u got any fuckin balls. Show up. Ill even wear a t shirt with BKKSTUD on it. So u know its me. U fuckin little pussy.
Get ur fuckin ass to vegas. Or shut ur fuckin mouth. I would never go to Adrian whereever not even for the finest pussy. 

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2017, 06:17:40 AM »
blkstud won't ever contact you in a pm. He gets nervous every time that he gets challenged.

So u want an ass kicking too?
Show up at the expo.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2017, 06:18:34 AM »
I wasnt the one who even mentioned Applebees u fuckin moron. 
I said ill be in vegas at the expo. If u got any fuckin balls. Show up. Ill even wear a t shirt with BKKSTUD on it. So u know its me. U fuckin little pussy.
Get ur fuckin ass to vegas. Or shut ur fuckin mouth. I would never go to Adrian whereever not even for the finest pussy. 

You are the "white pussy" that OJ has "lined up". A 70 year old man is going to make you scream his name.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2017, 06:46:25 AM »
OJ is a dindu who absolutely diddu the crime.

Guilty as sin.

And before the cuck tosser who's been posting in this thread like a maniac says I'm racist, of course I am. But this has nothing to do with why I judge Simpson as a guilty man.

I think sweet Justice would be career slacker Kato ending OJ, thus bringing the whole debacle full circle.