Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 474763 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1050 on: August 23, 2017, 09:35:38 AM »
Quite a few days now. Despite all the conjectures, it is really hard to say whether this is more bodybuilding related or more a product of the opioid epidemic we hear so much about. Respect for privacy of patient, family, loved ones is in order. But with a public figure who lots of people are interested in, cautionary information based on what ACTUALLY has happened can ultimately be valuable.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1051 on: August 23, 2017, 11:25:13 AM »
When did this happen?...August 9th?... 43 pages later and still no update or real information.   

I would guess brain death and the family deciding whether to pull the plug or not.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1052 on: August 23, 2017, 11:29:26 AM »

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1053 on: August 24, 2017, 05:14:11 AM »
Any real news? 15 days in Coma, he is probably 40 pounds lighter. The doctors should remove all that oil, by the way. I don't know how, but whats the point on being 200 pounds with a 22 inch arm and no other body part. Hopefully, he will turn into a veggie, its really sad, like that britith TV Producer, now in a wheelchair :(

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #1054 on: August 24, 2017, 05:25:03 AM »
When did this happen?...August 9th?... 43 pages later and still no update or real information.   

I would guess brain death and the family deciding whether to pull the plug or not.

Nah, I actually properly read Chanel's update now. 

Dr Rocket has analysed the language and picture.

If she isn't lying then it would not be common to say

"This is a very stressful time for Rich" about a brain dead person.

It would be very very accurate if the person has had a stroke and is paralysed, unable to talk or something like that. 

Additionally, the phone clearly shows that his hand is not gripping hers - suggesting he cannot.

Remember, brothers - I know many of you were not around when this happened - but the same shit happened with Orville Burke and they didn't say a single word about his condition.  He disappeared off the face of the earth and was dead to everybody online until years later he appears in a photo with Shawn Ray?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1055 on: August 24, 2017, 05:31:43 AM »

It would be very very accurate if the person has had a stroke and is paralysed, unable to talk or something like that. 

Additionally, the phone clearly shows that his hand is not gripping hers - suggesting he cannot.

Remember, brothers - I know many of you were not around when this happened - but the same shit happened with Orville Burke and they didn't say a single word about his condition.  He disappeared off the face of the earth and was dead to everybody online until years later he appears in a photo with Shawn Ray?

Im gonna check this out.  I don't remember Orville quite well, though. Was/Is he a Black BB with a huge back?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #1056 on: August 24, 2017, 05:36:52 AM »
Yes, Orville is black and had a huge back.

Rimstinger

« Reply #1057 on: August 24, 2017, 05:37:07 AM »

You can't draw similarities, Orville was a private person and before social media.

Rich is the most active fitness personality on social media. It is very out of character and unusual for the lack of updates unless it's pretty bad.

Put it this way, the day rich can open half an eye and move two fingers he'll be posting something online and this hasn't happened.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1058 on: August 24, 2017, 05:39:15 AM »
maybe it's just fake

just like elvis faked his owned death

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1059 on: August 24, 2017, 05:44:50 AM »
You can't draw similarities, Orville was a private person and before social media.

Rich is the most active fitness personality on social media. It is very out of character and unusual for the lack of updates unless it's pretty bad.

Put it this way, the day rich can open half an eye and move two fingers he'll be posting something online and this hasn't happened.
Definitely. Another difference is: Orville is from another Era that money wasn't made on Social Media. I wonder how much money he already lost without posting a video. We don't know yet if Piana's disease/event and Dallas will generate losses for the Sup Industry, but probably will. People don't dissociate things, especially young Kids

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #1060 on: August 24, 2017, 05:47:52 AM »

Like I said

I read from Chanel's language and picture that he cannot lift those two fingers

And it's unlikely his family are quite so public

But I do read from Chanel's post that he might very well be awake.

Orville's story does have parallels.. if Piana can't move - he sure as fuck isn't the one in charge of social media updates and his family is likely no more public minded that Orville Burke's were.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #1061 on: August 24, 2017, 06:29:31 AM »

I remember other pros that were mods on some of the boards were deleting posts/threads asking about his condition back then. Like they were trying to suppress something.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #1062 on: August 24, 2017, 09:07:53 AM »
Guys I hold hope that he is alive and doing well. I read somewhere that people sometimes go into comas to refresh their receptors. I think Rich will come back stronger than ever. Also rumor is he got some face work done.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: August 24, 2017, 09:10:50 AM »
Any real news? 15 days in Coma, he is probably 40 pounds lighter. The doctors should remove all that oil, by the way. I don't know how, but whats the point on being 200 pounds with a 22 inch arm and no other body part. Hopefully, he will turn into a veggie, its really sad, like that britith TV Producer, now in a wheelchair :(

There's no oil to remove.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1064 on: August 24, 2017, 09:16:57 AM »
And OPEC lets out a collective sigh of relief. Prices to remain stable.

:D

Simple Simon

« Reply #1065 on: August 24, 2017, 09:55:46 AM »
And OPEC lets out a collective sigh of relief. Prices to remain stable.

;D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: August 24, 2017, 10:44:12 AM »
I believe Orville was selling bibles in thr street at one point. He married a swedish big titted woman, and lives in Sweden.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #1067 on: August 24, 2017, 10:56:45 AM »

In a coma, not a big deal.
Possible heart attack, not a big deal.
Possible stroke, not a big deal.
Possibly brain dead, not a big deal.

Loss of muscular looking mass.....

deal breaker.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1068 on: August 24, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

There's no oil to remove.

No Oil? His arms , chest and shoulders are PMMA, Man, are you kidding me?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1069 on: August 24, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
Expect Piana to almost make an appearance at this years Olympia. That's the plan if he can get well enough by then.
Fixed.
Q

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: August 24, 2017, 01:25:44 PM »
Will the gigantic 5% booth still be at the Olympia?

I wonder what will go on with that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1071 on: August 24, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »
Will the gigantic 5% booth still be at the Olympia?

I wonder what will go on with that.

Likely to be missing 5%.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1072 on: August 24, 2017, 02:24:10 PM »
probably just a ploy to stop his Ex Amy from release more of his dirty laundry she said is full of in her storage unit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: August 24, 2017, 02:34:23 PM »
probably just a ploy to stop his Ex Amy from release more of his dirty laundry she said is full of in her storage unit.

You calling her "storage unit" dirty?

You can't pray for somebody for 2 weeks straight where are the updates?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #1074 on: August 24, 2017, 03:36:09 PM »

Orville Burke thing is real as shit

I met him after I won overall at teen NC states in 02
He was cool as hell , nice to my mom and aunt , took some pics

I got on promuscle just asking about him , they banned me for bringing it up and no one told me (mod wise) to stop or he was injured

They wouldn't even talk about it

I always thought it was cause he was Steve wineBerger's  (sp) at bev's BOY - they always said he got hurt during a photo shoot and had to have surgery - went south

As for rich --  I trained people , kids in their 20s to older people, who suffered stroke or neurological damage and it's no joke , they have shit research or knowledge of the neuro/spinal cord as far as function and performance , once it's damaged (lack of 02) it's like bad wiring and you can't fix it , it usually takes about 3 months for rich to be able to make an announcement , but by that time he'll just be learning to walk , get dressed , use bathroom , occupational therapy pretty much