Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476774 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1075 on: August 24, 2017, 03:40:06 PM »

There's no oil to remove.

Ok so get the cement out rather than oil? Still might be a good opportunity to remove it. Friend of mine has nerve related side effects from his. Likes his bis and tris but sometimes regrets having gone to Tijuana.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1076 on: August 24, 2017, 03:52:43 PM »
Ok so get the cement out rather than oil? Still might be a good opportunity to remove it. Friend of mine has nerve related side effects from his. Likes his bis and tris but sometimes regrets having gone to Tijuana.

You would have to cut out most of the muscle.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1077 on: August 24, 2017, 04:40:01 PM »
You would have to cut out most of the muscle.

Better walking "healthy"with  15 inch arms than dead I guess. Plus, he can always get TRT if he gets better somehow. Like, 6 months from now, run a 250 msg week of Test, to get things going again.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: August 24, 2017, 05:17:30 PM »
So is the tool done dead or what?  >:(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1079 on: August 24, 2017, 05:20:41 PM »
So is the tool done dead or what?  >:(

Brain dead, maybe. Tool time is just around the coma... ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: August 24, 2017, 05:33:57 PM »
The PMMA in Rich's body can never be removed. Lets say for example someone get's a cc of Bellafill injected into their face to remove a wrinkle. In that cc there is a carrier fluid like bovine collagen and PMMA crystals which are approx. 30 to 50 microns in size. These little beads are not even visible to the naked eye. So what happens is over the course of about 5 weeks your body slowly absorbs the bovine collagen and your body will build up it's own collagen around the PMMA that is left behind. In a way all that "size" that Rich has is his own. The amazing thing is he had to inject an ungodly amount of this stuff in his body. No way he way doing that in the USA. Mexico is the most likely place to go for this but still would take a lot of money and years to get to where he is. As far as removing it this stiff is not like silicone where it is it's own substance. This stuff is there to stay as it's now just a ton of his bodies own collagen and I'm guessing some scar tissue.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1081 on: August 24, 2017, 05:42:41 PM »
The PMMA in Rich's body can never be removed. Lets say for example someone get's a cc of Bellafill injected into their face to remove a wrinkle. In that cc there is a carrier fluid like bovine collagen and PMMA crystals which are approx. 30 to 50 microns in size. These little beads are not even visible to the naked eye. So what happens is over the course of about 5 weeks your body slowly absorbs the bovine collagen and your body will build up it's own collagen around the PMMA that is left behind. In a way all that "size" that Rich has is his own. The amazing thing is he had to inject an ungodly amount of this stuff in his body. No way he way doing that in the USA. Mexico is the most likely place to go for this but still would take a lot of money and years to get to where he is. As far as removing it this stiff is not like silicone where it is it's own substance. This stuff is there to stay as it's now just a ton of his bodies own collagen and I'm guessing some scar tissue.
Probably similar to what every chick is having done nowadays, is liposuction of the love handles and then having their own fat injected into the ass to make it bigger, I dated a girl recently who had this done, she was back to work in 5 days. That fat stays there.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1082 on: August 24, 2017, 05:47:03 PM »
When did this happen?...August 9th?... 43 pages later and still no update or real information.   

I would guess brain death and the family deciding whether to pull the plug or not.

It could be a case where his girlfriend has medical power of attorney or something, and is otherwise running things day to day moneywise, but she knows that once they pull the plug then the control passes to someone else, like his ex-wife or next of kin.  So he stays in limbo until it can be worked out.

What would you guess would be the odds that he had all of his affairs in order?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1083 on: August 24, 2017, 05:51:34 PM »
In Rich's case, definitely Tijuana near to LA where he lived. Not as expensive as you might think according to my friend's experience, whose size is not as absurd, but pretty huge. But only arms in my friend's case. Does it look like Rich has chest, shoulders, legs, or elsewhere. Can't tell.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: August 24, 2017, 05:56:15 PM »
Probably similar to what every chick is having done nowadays, is liposuction of the love handles and then having their own fat injected into the ass to make it bigger, I dated a girl recently who had this done, she was back to work in 5 days. That fat stays there.

About 30% stays as long as it builds it's own blood supply. The fat has to be removed without rupturing it's membrane or it's just temporary. Yes fat is the best especially in the butt.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: August 24, 2017, 05:57:44 PM »
In Rich's case, definitely Tijuana near to LA where he lived. Not as expensive as you might think according to my friend's experience, whose size is not as absurd, but pretty huge. But only arms in my friend's case. Does it look like Rich has chest, shoulders, legs, or elsewhere. Can't tell.

I'm all for it in moderation. It's one thing to inject a few cc's which is what it would take to just put a tiny amount of size on. In Rich's case literally hundreds.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1086 on: August 24, 2017, 07:14:32 PM »
FYI...
The Las Vegas Metro Police Dept said earlier last week that this will be one of their biggest show of police presence E V E R ...second only to the new years celebrations.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1087 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:50 PM »
FYI...

The Las Vegas Metro Police Dept said earlier last week that this will be one of their biggest show of police presence E V E R ...second only to the new years celebrations.

At the Olympia weekend? Missed the post

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1088 on: August 24, 2017, 07:42:25 PM »
FYI...

Why?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1089 on: August 24, 2017, 10:21:59 PM »
FYI... The Las Vegas Metro Police Dept said earlier last week that this will be one of their biggest show of police presence E V E R ...second only to the new years celebrations.

Fake News - must be a liberal Democrat here ....

No word on Rich's condition from anyone...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1090 on: August 24, 2017, 10:29:47 PM »
At the Olympia weekend? Missed the post

and ranger's gay pride shit

jimhopper

• Getbig II
« Reply #1091 on: August 24, 2017, 11:28:35 PM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #1092 on: August 24, 2017, 11:34:40 PM »
PIP
T

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #1093 on: August 24, 2017, 11:52:58 PM »
 :(

He deserved more than to go like this... seemed like he was taking steps into the right direction health-wise (drug usage).

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1094 on: August 25, 2017, 12:22:47 AM »
"

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1095 on: August 25, 2017, 12:38:43 AM »
That's too bad, the guy had everything going for himself for a while, but... Extreme lifestyle = early death a lot of times...

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #1096 on: August 25, 2017, 12:47:28 AM »
Fuck....first macarver, now rich. Im hoping ct fletcher is not next. All good guys imo. I wonder what the causes of death will be. Back to back deaths not good press for bb.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1097 on: August 25, 2017, 12:49:28 AM »
I'm going to have to go home from work, I don't think I can last the rest of the day without breaking down....
I need to be alone so I can grieve properly..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: August 25, 2017, 12:53:32 AM »
The guy was on everybody's 2017 deadpool list with McCarver just ahead or just below. Justin Compton should take notes.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #1099 on: August 25, 2017, 12:54:49 AM »