Author Topic: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17  (Read 140144 times)

stavios

• Getbig III
Re: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2017, 12:24:41 PM »
Singerman and Dallas's gf, making a fucking video asking for money for a charity cause, THE SAME FUCKING DAY he died ??? Who does that ?

Money talk before his body is even cold.
These people are fucking attention whores pieces of shit dirtbag.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2017, 12:27:28 PM »
Singerman and Dallas's gf, making a fucking video asking for money for a charity cause, THE SAME FUCKING DAY he died ??? Who does that ?

what's the charity for? heimlich classes? choking awareness? back tattoos of your last name in case you have a memento moment?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #302 on: August 23, 2017, 12:43:59 PM »

And they justify it by saying "dallas would want this".  Fake ass people.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 23, 2017, 01:01:57 PM »
Some nice tributes:

Flex shooting his tribute while driving. A Ninja attack could strike him and kill his comeback.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: August 23, 2017, 01:22:34 PM »
If he went hypoglycemic after injecting insulin then he very well could have gone unconscious right there with a mouthful of food.  Once your blood sugar drops to a dangerously low level you could have very little time before you go unconscious and possibly die.  That's the danger when messing with insulin.  It actually makes perfect sense if that's what happened.  Once unconscious of course you can no longer eat or drink anything and would need an IV asap to get some sugar back in the blood. 

I think you may have hit the nail on the head

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #305 on: August 23, 2017, 01:44:17 PM »

He should have drank pineapples

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: RIP - Dallas McCarver Dead - 08-22-17
« Reply #306 on: August 23, 2017, 01:59:38 PM »
you are a disgrace to mankind.hope you and your kids die a painful death.

That's pretty fucked up thing to say.insult the man all u want but leave his kids out of it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #307 on: August 23, 2017, 02:06:12 PM »

agreed, sound the most likely conclusion by a mile

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 23, 2017, 02:06:47 PM »
Flex shooting his tribute while driving for Uber.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: August 23, 2017, 02:08:55 PM »
If he went hypoglycemic after injecting insulin then he very well could have gone unconscious right there with a mouthful of food.  Once your blood sugar drops to a dangerously low level you could have very little time before you go unconscious and possibly die.  That's the danger when messing with insulin.  It actually makes perfect sense if that's what happened.  Once unconscious of course you can no longer eat or drink anything and would need an IV asap to get some sugar back in the blood. 
This.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: August 23, 2017, 02:35:34 PM »
Would hypoglycemia have happened that fast?

Simple Simon

« Reply #311 on: August 23, 2017, 02:37:48 PM »
Would hypoglycemia have happened that fast?
yep...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #312 on: August 23, 2017, 02:52:03 PM »
Bodybuilding is one fu#ked up sport based on drugs. If you take away the drugs there would be no sport.

Simple Simon

« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2017, 02:55:13 PM »
Bodybuilding is one fu#ked up sport based on drugs. If you take away the drugs there would be no sport.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2017, 03:06:09 PM »
That had to be horrible for Josh. :-\

Of course - and I wouldn't wish that on anyone....  BUT

I have to wonder if it made him pause for even a few seconds before hitting his next shot of insulin, hmmmm....? 

And I have to confess ignorance here - can anyone tell me what the 'average' dose of insulin is that a 300+ pound pro would be shooting please?
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »
Of course - and I wouldn't wish that on anyone....  BUT

I have to wonder if it made him pause for even a few seconds before hitting his next shot of insulin, hmmmm....? 

And I have to confess ignorance here - can anyone tell me what the 'average' dose of insulin is that a 300+ pound pro would be shooting please?

he will likely be taking whatever he was advised to take plus a bit more.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2017, 03:13:47 PM »
he will likely be taking whatever he was advised to take plus a bit more.

Of course..... (But with a friend standing really close by with a couple of cartons of fruit juice, right?   ;))
T

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2017, 03:18:07 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/dallas-mccarver

It's a none profit for kids.  Certainly in bad taste to do this before he is even laid to rest.

Does anyone else think this as just a little bit tacky—not to mention shady?  Was he even dead 24 hours before this call for donations went up?  The gofundme page says the Foundation is a non-profit organization, but did the Foundation even exist 48 hours ago or was the idea for it concocted hours after his death?  Simply declaring that you are a “Foundation” and that you are “non-profit” does not make the request for money legitimate.  Real Foundations have 501(c)(3) tax status granted by the IRS.  Somehow I doubt this foundation has 501(c)(3).  And look at the fundraising goal: $150k!  My My. ::)

And just what is the connection between Dallas and the anonymous “underprivileged children” this Foundation will ostensibly support?  Is this a population Dallas showed any particular interest in during his lifetime?  If so, where is the evidence of that?  If not this would appear to be a generic overture to grab other people’s money in a pathetically transparent fashion.  I realize bodybuilders and their fans aren’t supposed to be too bright, but come on . . . we are not that stupid.  I never give to “causes” like this and you can readily see why.

Exactly who is going to get this money?  What reasonable expectation or guarantee do we have that the money will be used for the purpose stated?
How will the funds be distributed?  Over what period of time?
To whom?  To how many? Based on what criteria?  
The Foundation claims it wants to help children "all over the country" with this effort.  Really?  With $150k?
And how did they decide on $150k?  If you are serious about helping “underprivileged children” that dollar amount will not go very far.  If you are a con man looking to exploit the death of a popular bodybuilder that is a nice chunk of change.

POTA

« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2017, 03:20:25 PM »
Was he taking insulin for diabetes or as an anabolic hormone?

Simple Simon

« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2017, 03:22:11 PM »
Does anyone else think this as just a little bit tacky—not to mention shady?  Was he even dead 24 hours before this call for donations went up?  The gofundme page says the Foundation is a non-profit organization, but did the Foundation even exist 48 hours ago or was the idea for it concocted hours after his death?  Simply declaring that you are a “Foundation” and that you are “non-profit” does not make the request for money legitimate.  Real Foundations have 501(c)(3) tax status granted by the IRS.  Somehow I doubt this foundation has 501(c)(3).  And look at the fundraising goal: $150k!  My My. ::)

And just what is the connection between Dallas and the anonymous “underprivileged children” this Foundation will ostensibly support?  Is this a population Dallas showed any particular interest in during his lifetime? If so, where is the evidence of that?  If not this would appear to be a generic overture to grab other people’s money in a pathetically transparent fashion.  I realize bodybuilders and their fans aren’t supposed to be too bright, but come on . . . we are not that stupid.  I never give to “causes” like this and you can readily see why.

Exactly who is going to get this money?
What reasonable expectation or guarantee do we have that the money will be used for the purpose stated?
How will the funds be distributed?  
Over what period of time?
To whom?  
To how many?
Based on what criteria?  
The Foundation claims it wants to help children all over the country with this effort.  Really?  With $150k?
And how did they decide on $150k?  If you are serious about helping “underprivileged children” that dollar amount will not go very far.  If you are a con man looking to exploit the death of a popular bodybuilder that is a nice chunk of change.

he's never done anything as selfless and caring as this guy.

edit, looking at that pic I have visions of him running backwards and forwards towards the person taking the pic checking how his tricep looks shouting "take another" ,leaving the poor kid wobbling around...

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: August 23, 2017, 03:31:10 PM »

911 Call is released.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4816822/He-s-BLUE-911-CALL-Dallas-McCarver-choking.html

In a harrowing 911 call, he tells a female dispatcher he had been trying to resuscitate his friend 'but he won't come back'
As he continues giving chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth resusciation, he says there is 'pink stuff' around McCarver's lips

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/23/dallas-mccarver-911-insulin-choking/

The friend says McCarver had been taking Insulin -- and suggested he may have collapsed because of a medical condition related to the medicine, which usually treats diabetes.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #321 on: August 23, 2017, 03:36:09 PM »
he's never done anything as selfless and caring as this guy.

edit, looking at that pic I have visions of him running backwards and forwards towards the person taking the pic checking how his tricep looks shouting "take another" ,leaving the poor kid wobbling around...

Probably knocked out a few sets of dips using her walker beforehand. Got to work those tris after all.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2017, 03:41:08 PM »
Does anyone else think this as just a little bit tacky—not to mention shady?  Was he even dead 24 hours before this call for donations went up?  The gofundme page says the Foundation is a non-profit organization, but did the Foundation even exist 48 hours ago or was the idea for it concocted hours after his death?  Simply declaring that you are a “Foundation” and that you are “non-profit” does not make the request for money legitimate.  Real Foundations have 501(c)(3) tax status granted by the IRS.  Somehow I doubt this foundation has 501(c)(3).  And look at the fundraising goal: $150k!  My My. ::)  And just what is the connection between Dallas and the anonymous “underprivileged children” this Foundation will ostensibly support?  Is this a population Dallas showed any particular interest in during his lifetime?  If so, where is the evidence of that?  If not this would appear to be a generic overture to grab other people’s money in a pathetically transparent fashion.  I realize bodybuilders and their fans aren’t supposed to be too bright, but come on . . . we are not that stupid.  I never give to “causes” like this and you can readily see why. Exactly who is going to get this money?  What reasonable expectation or guarantee do we have that the money will be used for the purpose stated? How will the funds be distributed?  Over what period of time? To whom?  To how many? Based on what criteria?  
The Foundation claims it wants to help children "all over the country" with this effort.  Really?  With $150k?

Aaron Singerman has always been a man of his word - since I have known him for 10+ years.   He will follow through on this - and he will be very transparent on this.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2017, 03:49:53 PM »

And just what is the connection between Dallas and the anonymous “underprivileged children” this Foundation will ostensibly support?  Is this a population Dallas showed any particular interest in during his lifetime?  If so, where is the evidence of that?  If not this would appear to be a generic overture to grab other people’s money in a pathetically transparent fashion.  I realize bodybuilders and their fans aren’t supposed to be too bright, but come on . . . we are not that stupid.  I never give to “causes” like this and you can readily see why.

Exactly who is going to get this money?  What reasonable expectation or guarantee do we have that the money will be used for the purpose stated?
How will the funds be distributed?  Over what period of time?
To whom?  To how many? Based on what criteria?  

gofundme ::) more like goaheadandfuckme. I can see this foundation having an administration cost around 98%.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 23, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
This of course is all speculation but since insulin was mentioned he very well could have gotten into trouble and started to fade a bit got scared and started to chow down food very quickly. He either could have passed out and hit his head or not but passing out in mid swallow would have prevented him from get any air at all. Just like someone who passes out from drinking and then belches or throws up even a little will choke to death if he is unconscious.

I always told guys  I knew that used insulin to drink their carb drink FIRST!!!! Don't take your shot then wait a bit or even drink it immediately after. What if you take your shot and for some reason you don't get to take in your carbs? I know a guy who lived 5 minutes from the gym. He took his shot then got stuck in traffic. He ended up leaving his car in the middle of town in the road and ran into a convenient store and grabbed the first thing he could find. After a few minutes he was able to explain to the owner what happened and why he didn't pay first. Also had to explain to the police why he left his car in the street. I can give you more examples but my best advice is DON'T USE INSLULIN but if you must EAT FIRST and always carry around glucose in the form of tabs or a drink just in case you get in trouble later on when the next spike hits.