Author Topic: Justin Trudeau - is he influencing aspects of the American media?  (Read 16674 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Justin Trudeau - is he influencing aspects of the American media?
« on: September 03, 2017, 05:43:16 PM »
Mr. Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, seems to be influencing aspects of the America media (Rolling Stones). I wonder how Americans would react if he was our president.

X

burnout666

Re: Justin Trudeau.........
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 05:45:11 PM »
Left-wing pop culture magazine written by and for elitists that once had the Boston Bomber in a glamor portrait on its front cover.

Americans don't want/need a white Obama after 8 years of the last guy in office.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »
Why would anyone want this piece of shit as their president

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 05:49:47 PM »

Not sure. Email Rolling Stones and ask them. I just posted the cover.

Maybe they think he would make a good president.
X

burnout666

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 05:54:24 PM »
Not sure. Email Rolling Stones and ask them. I just posted the cover.

Maybe they think he would make a good president.
I wonder what they think he's done best:

1) Allowed illegal immigrants (mostly Haitians on a hardship visa from the U.S.) to cross the border into Canada, complete with tent cities and checkpoints set up to fast-track their processing into the country.
2) Danced and waved his butt around various gay pride parades on camera in an open-collar shirt (still haven't seen him in a suit & tie).
3) Raised taxes, again.
4) Expressed sympathy for BLM, meeting with their Canadian chapters and condemning White Americans who go to rallies in uniform/waving American flags/not libeling the country's founding fathers, history, etc.
5) Setting up one phony Indigenous People committee after another, going on syrupy, blame-us apology tours across the country for things that never happened 200 years ago, etc. while giving them free money & easier access to jobs than other Canadians, for no reason besides their race.
6) Lowering legal standards to allow more people from Muslim countries to qualify for residency/citizenship even as the country's White birthrate drops to an all-time low.

Can go on but you get the drift.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »
SF1900 alert us when he makes the cover of Flex magazine.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 05:57:46 PM »
He is a cuck for sure.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »
I wonder what they think he's done best:

1) Allowed illegal immigrants (mostly Haitians on a hardship visa from the U.S.) to cross the border into Canada, complete with tent cities and checkpoints set up to fast-track their processing into the country.
2) Danced and waved his butt around various gay pride parades on camera in an open-collar shirt (still haven't seen him in a suit & tie).
3) Raised taxes, again.
4) Expressed sympathy for BLM, meeting with their Canadian chapters and condemning White Americans who go to rallies in uniform/waving American flags/not libeling the country's founding fathers, history, etc.
5) Setting up one phony Indigenous People committee after another, going on syrupy, blame-us apology tours across the country for things that never happened 200 years ago, etc. while giving them free money & easier access to jobs than other Canadians, for no reason besides their race.
6) Lowering legal standards to allow more people from Muslim countries to qualify for residency/citizenship even as the country's White birthrate drops to an all-time low.

Can go on but you get the drift.

Probably 1, 2, 3, 4,  and 5.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »
SF1900 alert us when he makes the cover of Flex magazine.

Trudeau likely has extremely high T levels because of his masculinity. Thus, it would not surprise me if he makes the cover of Flex very soon.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 05:58:59 PM »

Same reason why they wanted Obama.

burnout666

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 06:01:14 PM »
Trudeau likely has extremely high T levels because of his masculinity. Thus, it would not surprise me if he makes the cover of Flex very soon.
That's more from the spike in testosterone associated with receiving daily loads from an endless line of multicolored cock up his communist fudgehole as the country's premier powerbottom bitch.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 06:02:37 PM »

Fantastic 666th post.  ;D

All Trudeau does is attempt to appease everyone.  But that is virtually impossible to do - at some point, you need to take a side.  And his economics ideas are ultimately just fantasies.  In real life, we need free market capitalism in order to have a functioning economy.  His central planning delusions are just that - they don't work in real life, only in his imagination.

When all is said and done, he will all but bankrupt Canada.  Why anyone would want him - especially Americans who literally just had him in office for the past eight years - is beyond me.

Anyway, be careful what you wish for - you might just get it.  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 06:03:15 PM »
Same reason why they wanted Obama.

Coach, if you lived in Canada, would you vote for Trudeau?
X

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 06:03:40 PM »

Exactly, we need a real leader like Trump.
S

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2017, 06:07:36 PM »
The question posed by RSM can easily be answered with: Because the American PEOPLE did not vote for him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 06:08:18 PM »
Exactly, we need a real leader like Trump.

But you have to admit, Trudeau has much better hair than Trump. Wouldn't that imply that Trudeau has higher testosterone levels when compared to Trump?
X

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 06:15:17 PM »
But you have to admit, Trudeau has much better hair than Trump. Wouldn't that imply that Trudeau has higher testosterone levels when compared to Trump?

I don't think anyone as feminine as Trudeau could have high T. Most women have thick, nice hair.
S

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2017, 06:52:16 PM »

If "T" stands for Tranny, then I agree. Fuck the cuck.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 06:59:42 PM »
I don't think anyone as feminine as Trudeau could have high T. Most women have thick, nice hair.

Would you ever sit down with Trudeau for a drink?
X

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2017, 07:00:33 PM »
Would you ever sit down with Trudeau for a drink?

ive had a drink with many gays and trannies. truedeau would be welcome
S

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 07:20:08 PM »
I literally hate this "man".

I want him to die, prematurely. Aggressive cancer or some such affliction.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 07:26:00 PM »
Left-wing pop culture magazine written by and for elitists that once had the Boston Bomber in a glamor portrait on its front cover.

Americans don't want/need a white Obama after 8 years of the last guy in office.

This, all night long.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 07:34:30 PM »
He is very appealing to the left.  His ideal world actually looks good on paper.  Every race and religion is represented equally and everyone "plays nice" and respects each other.  But that is just not realistic because all of these different groups think a society should be run differently from the next.  He is fully subscribed to the melting pot theory which is a monumental failure.  Until the entire world has been bred into one color and one religion(or no religion), there will be fighting.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 07:46:44 PM »
He is very appealing to the left.  His ideal world actually looks good on paper.  Every race and religion is represented equally and everyone "plays nice" and respects each other.  But that is just not realistic because all of these different groups think a society should be run differently from the next.  He is fully subscribed to the melting pot theory which is a monumental failure.  Until the entire world has been bred into one color and one religion(or no religion), there will be fighting.
Unfortunately, your last point won't happen because it's impossible to do so. And then there will colorism against those who are darker. Trudeau, and Bordain (who actually said that one color thing) don't really think about what will happen down the road. Utopias only exist in children books.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 08:41:37 PM »
......Dr. Chimps thinks he's just dreamy  :-*