Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49450 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #400 on: September 27, 2017, 06:15:14 AM »
Wow! Look at the sassy little Brit get into a hissy fit. Calling me names and losing your temper my my. Pull your britches out of your crack and settle down.

I am only presenting possibilities you little man, easy on your temper. Plus its fun knowing you wake up and jump to see whats been posted next so you can flip out and say that was debunked. ;D
Settle down Nancy.

no, you are presenting unsubstantiated nonsense.

Its a possibility that it never happened at all and we were all brainwashed into thinking it did.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #401 on: September 27, 2017, 06:44:58 AM »
no, you are presenting unsubstantiated nonsense.

Its a possibility that it never happened at all and we were all brainwashed into thinking it did.

Would you like to hear my thoughts on the Kennedys? ;D
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #402 on: September 27, 2017, 08:28:50 AM »
Would you like to hear my thoughts on the Kennedys? ;D
hahahaha.... love to.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #403 on: September 27, 2017, 09:51:09 AM »
Kerry Proves???
You mean one of the lying politicians who was in on the cover up?
NOW YOU BELIEVE HIM?

And no, no evidence of explosives going off.

When not prepared politicians drop the truth, just like bush when he caught himself calling 911 a conspiracy on live Tv and when he said "money trumps peace" - The truth behind the lost $23 trillion disappeared when building 7 was demolished and when the government accountancy offices were the only ones destroyed at the Pentagon

Simple Simon

« Reply #404 on: September 27, 2017, 10:24:05 AM »
When not prepared politicians drop the truth, just like bush when he caught himself calling 911 a conspiracy on live Tv and when he said "money trumps peace" - The truth behind the lost $23 trillion disappeared when building 7 was demolished and when the government accountancy offices were the only ones destroyed at the Pentagon

it was 2.3 trillion you dumbo and it didn't disappear
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-rumsfeld-says-2-3-trillion-missing-from-the-pentagon.t165/

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #405 on: September 28, 2017, 12:31:23 AM »
it was 2.3 trillion you dumbo and it didn't disappear
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-rumsfeld-says-2-3-trillion-missing-from-the-pentagon.t165/

Yep $2.3 trillion and it did disappear as Rumsfield reported live on Sept 10th. As usual your debunk info is total bollocks as shown further in the thread. Doesn't matter you will believe it's just an unhappy coincidence that the only office hit and the only people killed at the Pentagon were the financial people who had the answers as to where it went!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #406 on: September 28, 2017, 12:47:18 AM »
Yep $2.3 trillion and it did disappear as Rumsfield reported live on Sept 10th. As usual your debunk info is total bollocks as shown further in the thread. Doesn't matter you will believe it's just an unhappy coincidence that the only office hit and the only people killed at the Pentagon were the financial people who had the answers as to where it went!!!!
it didn't disappear, it just wasn't properly accounted for, the explanation is in the link.

In 2001, Donald Rumsfeld said 'According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.' This has been misinterpreted by many people as $2.3 trillion actually going missing. However it's really just about the way the money was accounted for.

Rumsfeld isn't an accountant.

Simple Simon

« Reply #407 on: September 28, 2017, 01:03:32 AM »

yet a jumbo jet full of fuel flying at 560mph cant cut into a glass and aluminium building with steel pillars?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #408 on: September 28, 2017, 07:35:24 PM »
Here's a great question for the CTers.  That means everyone, of course, since everyone knows that, one way or another and regardless of belief, it required a conspiratorial degree of planning to do as was done.  

Right?  Right.

So, since we have ALL been outed as CTers: Would any one of you disagree that it did NOT happen as planned within an ideal course of events, in accord with that conspiracy?

Simple Simon

« Reply #409 on: September 28, 2017, 10:15:39 PM »
Here's a great question for the CTers.  That means everyone, of course, since everyone knows that, one way or another and regardless of belief, it required a conspiratorial degree of planning to do as was done.  

Right?  Right.

So, since we have ALL been outed as CTers: Would any one of you disagree that it did NOT happen as planned within an ideal course of events, in accord with that conspiracy?

You dont seem to understand the term 'conspiracy theorist'.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #410 on: September 29, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »

yet a jumbo jet full of fuel flying at 560mph cant cut into a glass and aluminium building with steel pillars?

Ok seriously your kidding now. The plane went into the building as shown both in still and motion shots as though it slipped through a curtain. First of all the plane was at an angle crossing through several floors each floor was made of concrete not just aluminum and glass. The plane in the still shots as well as the motion shots does not even crumple much less break apart. The only way in my opinion for something like that to happen would be if it was a military plane custom built to do so.

Here is still shot of jet slipping into building made of concrete and steele with zero resistance

Here we have a bunker buster

Next we have a regular jet vs concrete

h

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #411 on: September 29, 2017, 11:18:36 AM »
You dont seem to understand the term 'conspiracy theorist'.

Don't we all rely on some belief that one existed or exists?

Simple Simon

« Reply #412 on: September 29, 2017, 11:48:40 AM »
Don't we all rely on some belief that one existed or exists?
You have lost me...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #413 on: September 29, 2017, 12:16:01 PM »
You have lost me...

When it comes to hijacking multiple planes and using them to kill people, it can only be accomplished through a conspiracy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #414 on: September 29, 2017, 12:21:03 PM »
When it comes to hijacking multiple planes and using them to kill people, it can only be accomplished through a conspiracy.

So when I decide to build a garage am I and the contractors involved in a conspiracy?

you seem to be mixing up "plan" and "conspiracy"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #415 on: September 29, 2017, 12:25:03 PM »
How about you, Eric?  Do you think the conspiracy saw itself unfold under ideal expectations or circumstances?  Or do you believe that something or somethings may have happened to cause problems for it?  If so, then what?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #416 on: September 29, 2017, 12:26:11 PM »
So when I decide to build a garage am I and the contractors involved in a conspiracy?

you seem to be mixing up "plan" and "conspiracy"

No.  To begin with, I don't think garage-building is illegal.

Simple Simon

« Reply #417 on: September 29, 2017, 12:26:25 PM »
How about you, Eric?  Do you think the conspiracy saw itself unfold under ideal expectations or circumstances?  Or do you believe that something or somethings may have happened to cause problems for it?  If so, then what?

he will be looking for a video to post to answer you....

Simple Simon

« Reply #418 on: September 29, 2017, 12:28:28 PM »
No.  To begin with, I don't think garage-building is illegal.
It is if you dont get planning permission

and terrorists wouldnt accept that blowing up the towers was illegal would they?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #419 on: September 29, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »
It is if you dont get planning permission

and terrorists wouldnt accept that blowing up the towers was illegal would they?

Yes.  Whether or not they have shit-for-respect toward the laws they'd break is another story.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #420 on: September 29, 2017, 12:56:20 PM »
he will be looking for a video to post to answer you....

I have a video to answer you ;D

http://media.giphy.com/media/x1kS7NRIcIigU/giphy.gif
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #421 on: September 29, 2017, 01:02:51 PM »
Yes.  Whether or not they have shit-for-respect toward the laws they'd break is another story.

im pretty sure they think the USA bombing their women and children is illegal as well, just depends on your standpoint.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #422 on: September 29, 2017, 01:11:34 PM »

What I do know is that a large part of the world went to war over it. Because of this the United States was able to stretch it's tentacles in the middle east by building new bases. Because of 911 the United States instilled a new act, The Patriot Act, and citizens are spied on now more than ever. Because of 911 another department of government was created, Homeland Security, billions of tax dollars since and continue to flood these programs.
   As a result of the wars in the middle east we have overthrown a government which left a void of control over the people. Allowing more terrorist activity than before. This way the government can continue the business of war by maintaining a police force in the area. We have lost many thousands of young men willing to "kill a commie for mommy" so was the mantra when I was in.
   As a result of 911 the only thing gained from it was to a large governments advantage. Not just one government.
   I believe 911 was premeditated evil hell bent on terrorising a large population of people into believing one thing for an end result still in the works.
  I absolutely do not trust my government nor any others as well to tell it's people the truth.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #423 on: September 29, 2017, 01:17:52 PM »
What I do know is that a large part of the world went to war over it. Because of this the United States was able to stretch it's tentacles in the middle east by building new bases. Because of 911 the United States instilled a new act, The Patriot Act, and citizens are spied on now more than ever. Because of 911 another department of government was created, Homeland Security, billions of tax dollars since and continue to flood these programs.
   As a result of the wars in the middle east we have overthrown a government which left a void of control over the people. Allowing more terrorist activity than before. This way the government can continue the business of war by maintaining a police force in the area. We have lost many thousands of young men willing to "kill a commie for mommy" so was the mantra when I was in.
   As a result of 911 the only thing gained from it was to a large governments advantage. Not just one government.
   I believe 911 was premeditated evil hell bent on terrorising a large population of people into believing one thing for an end result still in the works.
  I absolutely do not trust my government nor any others as well to tell it's people the truth.

they could have done all that without killing 3000 of their own citizens..

the UK went to war on a "dodgy dossier"

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: September 29, 2017, 01:31:11 PM »
they could have done all that without killing 3000 of their own citizens..

the UK went to war on a "dodgy dossier"

Americans are sick of war. Have been for many decades before 911. I for one am myself, yet even I wanted to go back in the service if only to get a chance to kill terrorist. I bought the set up hook line and stinker. 911 not only brought out the war dogs in me but even my very liberal friends at first wanted vengeance. It was perfect, they conditioned us for it. If you don't think our government would kill its own citizens, one only has to look at its industry of shit food it prepares for its own people. It's tobacco industry it profits from, the 36,000 highway fatalities every year. 88,000 alcohol related deaths in U.S every year.
   3,000 people murdered in a government plot is small change. Stalin murdered how many of his own?
    Again, I trust no government when it comes to power and, power absolutely corrupts.

Had your "dodgy dossier" been presented before 911 I doubt they would have bought it.
h