Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49291 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #425 on: September 29, 2017, 01:40:46 PM »
im pretty sure they think the USA bombing their women and children is illegal as well, just depends on your standpoint.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt someone might say that all secret communication to go into planning a bomb run is a form of conspiracy.  Since it requires killing innocent people, it means (like anything else would of that nature) doing wrong, which means hiding plans from anyone who'd look to interfere.  Good point.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2017, 01:46:09 PM »
I forgot all about it. Sue me.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #427 on: September 29, 2017, 01:55:17 PM »
What I do know is that a large part of the world went to war over it. Because of this the United States was able to stretch it's tentacles in the middle east by building new bases. Because of 911 the United States instilled a new act, The Patriot Act, and citizens are spied on now more than ever. Because of 911 another department of government was created, Homeland Security, billions of tax dollars since and continue to flood these programs.
   As a result of the wars in the middle east we have overthrown a government which left a void of control over the people. Allowing more terrorist activity than before. This way the government can continue the business of war by maintaining a police force in the area. We have lost many thousands of young men willing to "kill a commie for mommy" so was the mantra when I was in.
   As a result of 911 the only thing gained from it was to a large governments advantage. Not just one government.
   I believe 911 was premeditated evil hell bent on terrorising a large population of people into believing one thing for an end result still in the works.
  I absolutely do not trust my government nor any others as well to tell it's people the truth.

How about during the actual event?

Simple Simon

« Reply #428 on: September 29, 2017, 01:55:39 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt someone might say that all secret communication to go into planning a bomb run is a form of conspiracy.  Since it requires killing innocent people, it means (like anything else would of that nature) doing wrong, which means hiding plans from anyone who'd look to interfere.  Good point.

in war there are no innocent people.

Simple Simon

« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2017, 01:57:35 PM »
Americans are sick of war. Have been for many decades before 911. I for one am myself, yet even I wanted to go back in the service if only to get a chance to kill terrorist. I bought the set up hook line and stinker. 911 not only brought out the war dogs in me but even my very liberal friends at first wanted vengeance. It was perfect, they conditioned us for it. If you don't think our government would kill its own citizens, one only has to look at its industry of shit food it prepares for its own people. It's tobacco industry it profits from, the 36,000 highway fatalities every year. 88,000 alcohol related deaths in U.S every year.
   3,000 people murdered in a government plot is small change. Stalin murdered how many of his own?
    Again, I trust no government when it comes to power and, power absolutely corrupts.

Had your "dodgy dossier" been presented before 911 I doubt they would have bought it.

so, are you in favour of banning cigarettes cars and alcohol?

What about sweets and burgers?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2017, 02:01:57 PM »
in war there are no innocent people.

Like you said above, it is indeed a matter of standpoint.  But (of course) when a group decides the one's OK for them, then it means they've chosen to give up the ground they'd been claiming to that point.

Simple Simon

« Reply #431 on: September 29, 2017, 02:03:43 PM »
Like you said above, it is indeed a matter of standpoint.  But (of course) when a group decides the one's OK for them, then it means they've chosen to give up the ground they'd been claiming to that point.

Im bored with this now, I cant even remember what we were talking about...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #432 on: September 29, 2017, 02:08:36 PM »
Im bored with this now, I cant even remember what we were talking about...

Death, destruction, murder, war, and stuff like that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #433 on: September 29, 2017, 02:24:14 PM »
Death, destruction, murder, war, and stuff like that.

no, the point at hand...

To be fair Im not really all that bothered about the other stuff either..

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #434 on: September 29, 2017, 02:36:24 PM »
so, are you in favour of banning cigarettes cars and alcohol?

What about sweets and burgers?

I was not making a point of banning any of these things as i am not in favor of banning people from their own stupidity. I am against the government sponsering it with tax dollars.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #435 on: September 29, 2017, 02:41:31 PM »
How about during the actual event?

As for the actual event in real time i believe it went for the most part as planned. They duped the people, they got what they wanted. Nothing as far as i could tell went wrong for them as it happened.
h

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #436 on: September 29, 2017, 07:10:45 PM »
As for the actual event in real time i believe it went for the most part as planned. They duped the people, they got what they wanted. Nothing as far as i could tell went wrong for them as it happened.

What was the planned advantage, would you say, regarding the amount of time between attacks -- particularly from the second tower to the Pentagon, and then with another still in the air?

One can see a clear advantage in planning them to be very close together, timewise, but not the opposite.   ???

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #437 on: September 29, 2017, 09:29:09 PM »
What was the planned advantage, would you say, regarding the amount of time between attacks -- particularly from the second tower to the Pentagon, and then with another still in the air?

One can see a clear advantage in planning them to be very close together, timewise, but not the opposite.   ???

Well if your going to put on a show you want everybody to see it, right? So by having a delay between the three strikes. That being the two towers followed by the Pentagon and then the plane crashing into the ground. You had everybody with a tv in the world watching by the time the second plane hit. This was necessary for shock and awe if you will. Everybody in America felt the same horror, fear and disbelief in the same instant. The population knew at that instant we where at war and nothing was going to stop that. The subsequent declaration of war through congress was just following the rule of law for legal war. By that time Americans where seething for middle east blood. I believe the timing was in order to insure a larger audience all for the shock and awe. Where these not the words our own president used in relation to the attack we did following?
   I know I wanted to see massive destruction, only we never got it because there wasn't shit to destroy on the same scale as what was destroyed over here.
h

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: September 30, 2017, 03:21:12 AM »
Ok seriously your kidding now. The plane went into the building as shown both in still and motion shots as though it slipped through a curtain. First of all the plane was at an angle crossing through several floors each floor was made of concrete not just aluminum and glass. The plane in the still shots as well as the motion shots does not even crumple much less break apart. The only way in my opinion for something like that to happen would be if it was a military plane custom built to do so.

Here is still shot of jet slipping into building made of concrete and steele with zero resistance

Here we have a bunker buster

Next we have a regular jet vs concrete

Back to the topic at hand.  I'm still confused.  Did a Boeing jet never hit the WTC buildings?  If not, did anything hit?  What about the thousands of witnesses that stated they saw a commercial air liner fly into the tower?  I'm so confused.

Simple Simon

« Reply #439 on: September 30, 2017, 03:52:17 AM »
Back to the topic at hand.  I'm still confused.  Did a Boeing jet never hit the WTC buildings?  If not, did anything hit?  What about the thousands of witnesses that stated they saw a commercial air liner fly into the tower?  I'm so confused.

No planes, it was an energy weapon
https://vimeo.com/104805235

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: September 30, 2017, 04:40:26 AM »
Ok seriously your kidding now. The plane went into the building as shown both in still and motion shots as though it slipped through a curtain. First of all the plane was at an angle crossing through several floors each floor was made of concrete not just aluminum and glass. The plane in the still shots as well as the motion shots does not even crumple much less break apart. The only way in my opinion for something like that to happen would be if it was a military plane custom built to do so.

Here is still shot of jet slipping into building made of concrete and steele with zero resistance

Here we have a bunker buster

Next we have a regular jet vs concrete

The building was not a solid slab of concrete, it consisted of open plan floors with windows.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #441 on: September 30, 2017, 07:41:15 AM »
The building was not a solid slab of concrete, it consisted of open plan floors with windows.

True -- Though there are countless pics videos of planes hitting each other & or other objects
less structurally dense / strong as concrete & steel & the planes disintegrate into pieces
Not remaining intact & exiting nose cone intact through the others side

They are aerodynamically designed to cut through air - not designed for with standing solid frontal impacts
Heck have you seen the damage birds can cause to planes

And No i'm not purporting to any conspiracy.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: September 30, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »

Seriously amazes me every time. How could you look at the pictures I've posted and not understand the point I am making. The buildings floors where slabs of concrete each. The plane (or so called plane) slipped into the building at an angle that would have intersected several floors of solid slab concrete. Yet the plane (so called plane) was met with zero resistance. The plane (so called plane) did not even so much as crumple let alone come apart. No it slipped into the building at an angle that intersected several floors of slab concrete, and in said video did not crumple or come apart at all, not even the slightest deviation in structure. The plane (so called) just went in as though it slipped into a curtain.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #443 on: September 30, 2017, 08:21:08 AM »
Seriously amazes me every time. How could you look at the pictures I've posted and not understand the point I am making. The buildings floors where slabs of concrete each. The plane (or so called plane) slipped into the building at an angle that would have intersected several floors of solid slab concrete. Yet the plane (so called plane) was met with zero resistance. The plane (so called plane) did not even so much as crumple let alone come apart. No it slipped into the building at an angle that intersected several floors of slab concrete, and in said video did not crumple or come apart at all, not even the slightest deviation in structure. The plane (so called) just went in as though it slipped into a curtain.

as would anything travelling at 560mph

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: September 30, 2017, 10:05:46 AM »
as would anything travelling at 560mph

Would this man be able to do so at 560mph?

How about a stick of butter?

A marshmallow?

Even if a passenger plane could fly this fast at this elevation, this would not happen.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #445 on: September 30, 2017, 10:09:01 AM »
Would this man be able to do so at 560mph?

How about a stick of butter?

A marshmallow?

Even if a passenger plane could fly this fast at this elevation, this would not happen.

have you forgotten the ping pong ball already?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #446 on: September 30, 2017, 10:17:42 AM »
The ping pong ball proves nothing. The object hitting the building met zero resistance. The ping pong ball would not make it into the building unless it went through glass.
h

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #447 on: September 30, 2017, 10:27:57 AM »
I supposes this is fake too.  I can't believe the fucking idiocy that surrounds 9/11.  Almost as bad as people that think the Earth is flat.

Simple Simon

« Reply #448 on: September 30, 2017, 10:38:14 AM »
The ping pong ball proves nothing. The object hitting the building met zero resistance. The ping pong ball would not make it into the building unless it went through glass.

the ping pong ball isnt a fully fuelled jumbo jet going at 560mph.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #449 on: September 30, 2017, 10:40:58 AM »
I supposes this is fake too.  I can't believe the fucking idiocy that surrounds 9/11.  Almost as bad as people that think the Earth is flat.

Much of what you see in the posted videos is cgi bullshit. Yes. Sorry for you that you where duped by it. I too was not looking and seeing the truth. Its ok, there is still hope for you. There is still time for you to have an open mind and see beyond the faked videos.
h