Author Topic: "The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.  (Read 15158 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: "The Perfect Physique" on Netflix.
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2017, 06:13:48 AM »
Has anyone seen this movie?  A competitor got extremely emotional while being interviewed.  Funnily enough, I went to watch it again, and it was on this scene.  I had watched it before, and didn't make it through to the finish.  You just know how much these guys put into their training and nutrition, and some of them have strong personal reasons in their backgrounds as to why they started training - be it bullying, lack of self-esteem, or something else.

Funny thing - in the commentary for the Classic Bodybuilding Division, Shawn Ray said that the division makes it more participatory than bodybuilding, as the physiques look more attainable to people.  He was saying this while Chris "Don't f*ck me right in the pussy, put it in my" Bumstead was posing.

How on earth would anyone think that Bumstead's physique is attainable?  Let alone for a, what, 21-, 22-year-old guy?  But I suppose to people watching, it will be a lot more attainable than the bodybuilding division, so Shawn does sort of have a point.

People often confuses "Attainable" and "desirable" when it comes to  "classic physique "

there are way  more metrosexuals",vanity, social attention seekers than meat head prospects out there  that's all 

WooSHHHHH TA NA KA

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2017, 06:24:52 AM »
I am 5'8.5" as a nighttime height, and closer to 5'9.5" in the morning.  With good posture and my hair, you would not be able to discern me from a man who is 5'10, especially if he is bald.

Being 6'1 is considered more popular to women than 5'9, but not by much.  And normally women like faces more than height, as long as the guy is taller than she is.  I find that tends to be the most important thing - whether or not the man is at least the same height as the woman.  Women just tend not to want to date men who are shorter than they are.  Women are pretty judgmental.

I know a man who is 51, and he gets his share of young women.  And no, I don't believe you can post a bunch of pictures at the same age with you looking better.  My user picture on here is from just a few months ago.  It is recent, and I don't see women picking you over me, even if you were 25 at 6'1.  Exception if I was way out of shape and you were in peak shape.  So no.

main thing is facial good looks and being in decent shape . . .

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2017, 06:25:47 AM »
I started watching this.  2 things.

1. Feels super gay watching it.

2. Makes me want to get back and start dieting hard.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 06:29:29 AM »
I started watching this.  2 things.

1. Feels super gay watching it.

2. Makes me want to get back and start dieting hard.

This. Couldn't watch past the intro.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2017, 04:12:23 PM »
why make it all emotional?

omg haha

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2017, 05:05:57 PM »
Very awkward film. 
Air Falcon

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 12:13:02 PM »
Very awkward film. 

the tug-o-war scene

didnt greg plitt die a few years ago?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 05:36:49 AM »
To understand autism - imagine being chronically over-stimulated all the time.

I guess my cock is autistic.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2017, 07:37:02 AM »
People often confuses "Attainable" and "desirable" when it comes to  "classic physique "

there are way  more metrosexuals",vanity, social attention seekers than meat head prospects out there  that's all 

WooSHHHHH TA NA KA

;D ;D ;D

I LOVE reading your posts.  All I have to say is this:

WOOOOOOSSHHH  LE VRO NEE

main thing is facial good looks and being in decent shape . . .

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2017, 08:21:14 AM »
Was strange.  They threw in the gay scenes of the topless dudes doing group activities.  They purposely tried to make every guy cry.  Not a single discussion about drugs considering that Dennis James was the moderator.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2017, 08:34:50 AM »
I said it before

his narcissism makes mine look miniscle, and Mr. Nobody told me that mine was moreso than groins  :D

hope hes not an alcoholic

ive been sober now for 7 years, just quit no hospital no rehab did read the AA book and worked on my resentments which helped alot, trouble is i found out that i resented almost everything in life like the usa's brainwash of society and also the advertisers brainwash of society... fuck them both 😒

His narcissism has a stronger foundation than yours as he's a great looking person even without juice.
Hope he elbows "pink Justine" out of the office and takes a hold of Cucknada.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2017, 08:53:49 AM »
I said it before

his narcissism makes mine look miniscle, and Mr. Nobody told me that mine was moreso than groins  :D

ive been sober now for 7 years, just quit no hospital no rehab did read the AA book and worked on my resentments which helped alot, trouble is i found out that i resented almost everything in life like the usa's brainwash of society and also the advertisers brainwash of society... fuck them both 😒

Here are the narcissistic traits that are relevant to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism#Traits_and_signs

-    An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges [only on Getbig - bodybuilding related]
-    Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships [only with women, because I want NOTHING to do with that or marriage because the courts favour women so much.]
-    A lack of psychological awareness (see insight in psychology and psychiatry, egosyntonic)
-    Difficulty with empathy
-    Problems distinguishing the self from others (see personal boundaries)
-    Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults (see criticism and narcissists, narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury)
-    Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt
-    Haughty body language
-    Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them (narcissistic supply)
-    Detesting those who do not admire them (narcissistic abuse
-    Using other people without considering the cost of doing so
-    Pretending to be more important than they actually are [I post my experiences in the bodybuilding world, but I am not "pretending" to have done any of this.  Do I think this is more important than others think?  Maybe so...but I am not lying or pretending anything.
-    Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements [I talk about achievements explicitly though, but I do not exaggerate anything.  Everythingf I post can be verified.
-    Claiming to be an "expert" at many things
-    Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people
-    Denial of remorse and gratitude

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2017, 08:56:18 AM »
His narcissism has a stronger foundation than yours as he's a great looking person even without juice.

Hey, thanks Bruce!!  I am fine staying at 170.  I feel good, and it's just a healthy place to be.  I fear for my bodybuilder and strongman friends' health.  :-\

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2017, 09:09:50 AM »
I said it before

he's got a budding opiate addiction

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2017, 09:25:04 AM »
Hey, thanks Bruce!!  I am fine staying at 170.  I feel good, and it's just a healthy place to be.  I fear for my bodybuilder and strongman friends' health.  :-\

Props where props are due.
Strongmanningmattcanning ain't a healthy sport so... they won't recover.

Another question out of curiosity - as a narcissist are other people just a means to an end or is this a bad hearsay?
I've been close to some !perceived! hardcore narcissists since a good 20 years but I cannot shake the notion that despite their "self absorved nature" they seem to be quite passionate and forgiving...?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2017, 03:18:37 PM »
Was strange.  They threw in the gay scenes of the topless dudes doing group activities.  They purposely tried to make every guy cry.  Not a single discussion about drugs considering that Dennis James was the moderator.

ya why so emotional?

lol so gay

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2017, 03:20:10 PM »
the shower scene is quite homo

and lol x 1000 for trying to make the dudes cry

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2017, 12:57:46 AM »
the tug-o-war scene

didnt greg plitt die a few years ago?

Yes.  He died in an accident trying to outsprint a train back in early 2015 (if I recall).
Air Falcon

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2017, 01:54:06 AM »

my famous pec pic was without gear so i got it

anyways my narcissism is even more about my intelligence, and my physical abilities ie. athletic ability and my sexng power

the whores at one of the brothels i frequented nicknamed me... Mr. Strong Fucker i shit you not 😎

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2017, 02:15:28 AM »
he's got a budding opiate addiction

;D ;D ;D

Simply being prescribed opiates once and loving them can't be a budding addiction, can it?  ???

I mean, could I turn down a free one?  Probably not, but who could?  ;D  Jk.

Seriously though, I think human beings are just sort of designed to enjoy opiates.  They have their use - it's important not to overdo them of course.  My friend got a prescription and threw them out, in fear of becoming dependent.

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2017, 03:02:00 AM »

anyways my narcissism is even more about my intelligence, and my physical abilities ie. athletic ability and my sexng power

the whores at one of the brothels i frequented nicknamed me... Mr. Strong Fucker i shit you not 😎

That's even less believable than something esfitness would claim.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2017, 03:18:04 AM »

Was the goal to make everone of them (and the culture) to look pathetic?
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2017, 03:30:13 AM »
That's even less believable than something esfitness would claim.

should post up vid of me hip thrusting over 200 kg

got a very strong ass my friend, probalbly where my punching power comes from actually, my OUTSTQNDING SHOULDERS

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2017, 03:36:00 AM »
should post up vid of me hip thrusting over 200 kg

got a very strong ass my friend, probalbly where my punching power comes from actually, my OUTSTQNDING SHOULDERS

a big hammer is no use without a decent nail....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2017, 03:40:05 AM »

Believable.  When I was 26, a 20-year-old woman I was attracted who worked at my gym called me "Muscles".  ;D  I always wanted to go down on her - to see how fishy her clit smelled - but alas, it never happened.  She is now dating a guy and has two sons with him.