Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 206534 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Shawn Ray is in The House!!!!
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2017, 08:32:03 PM »

Shawn

You seemed quite insistant on that Sadik shouldn't hold or get the mic from you.

It did seem that you did give a shit.
Q

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2017, 08:35:01 PM »
Shawn how did Milos sneak back into America without getting arrested?

agust

• Getbig I
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2017, 08:48:54 PM »
greetings from Argentina,
the most complete and aesthetic physique. I have two simple questions, in a normal day that was what you ate ?,  you prefer a heavy training with few series, or with volume and about 12 repetitions doing a total of 25 sets per muscle. I feed is based on oats rice, sweet potatoes, chicken and eggs, since I have very little money, as a fruit per day and I use in two meals half a tomato.sorry for my English
that could improve from my diet?

first meal egg with oats, chicken with rice, 6 hard boiled eggs with half tomato chicken with sweet potatoes, chicken with 2 fried eggs and in the last meal chicken here would not know to combine it

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2017, 08:50:57 PM »
Shawn how did Milos sneak back into America without getting arrested?

X2. Please update us on the Milos situation.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2017, 09:00:59 PM »
guys please sign up for any questons for sean rehy in the new pay section
A

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2017, 09:18:37 PM »

No Idea but I Bet he will find away to screw up again. :P

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2017, 09:21:34 PM »
As an Original "Get Bigger" from back in the day, let me say it's Good to be Back!!!

My Haters are still here I see but so are the New Jacks & I'm excited to see what the next 10 years have in store for us after my 10 year sabbatical.

Any questions?
Retired Life, Bubble Guts, MD, Generation Iron, IFBB, Pro League, Wellness Division, Trolls, Haters, Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic, Beating Ronnie Coleman 5 straight Years in a Row, Guest Posing Fat in 96 when I placed 2nd in the Mr O, Being Fat & Happy, My Big Fat Mouth, 17 years in Retirement, The Donald, National Anthem, The Next Beyonce, State of Bodybuilding, The Comeback😜
Fire away!!!

Question 1: If you could give your young self one piece of advice, what would it be?
Question 2: Who in your opinion is the most under rated beer of all time?
Question 3: funniest gym story
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2017, 09:26:00 PM »
I was thinking the same thing. Dude is crazy to come back.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2017, 09:59:55 PM »
Shawn, does Kamali make it to 2018 or does he fall off the cliff chasing a pie?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2017, 10:36:14 PM »
Shawn, please share your thoughts on the following....

The Delray Misfits, Big Lenny and Jason Genova are more popular than any mainstream bodybuilder today.

Shawn it seems your silence has answered my question.

You have no way to deny it.

Modern bodybuilders cannot compete for popularity with this...

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2017, 10:39:29 PM »
No.
That would be Franco. :o

Glad to see honest opinion on here, Shawn. :D

Franco looks great there. But I think Shawn was talking about Franco's 1981 version. Agree, the worst Mr.Olympia ever.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2017, 10:59:03 PM »
Jesus Christ, Vince. Enough with the blue damn stars ::)

Jesus Christ but you are one dense asshole. I couldn't give a damn about those silly stars but I love shit stirring.

Most guys who lift weights are too dumb to know when someone is having fun. If you and Shizzo really believe

I want those Blue Stars then no wonder you react like you do. I prefer that Ron breaks his own rules and not

give them to me. Suits me just fine.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2017, 11:05:19 PM »
Shawn, is there anyway to prove this is really you?  I'm more inclined to think that your account has been hacked by joon. 

I hope this helps😎

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2017, 11:08:36 PM »
What you, Shawn Ray.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2017, 11:11:07 PM »
SHAWN ,,,OPINION ON THE GREAT LEE HANEY AND ESPECIALLY COMPETING AGAINST HIM?

He answered that in a 1990 isue oif Flex magazine - Shawn said that Lee had certain weaknesses such as a [I believe] small arms, lack of overall hardness, and lack of detail in his lower back.  Shawn said it was his intention to exploit these weaknesses in the champion.  8)

Then in the Battle for the Olympia 20 video, he said similar things about Ronnie.  ;D Ten years later, new champion, but same woes  :-\ - just proof that Shawn would have needed to do what it took to put on the 15-lb of muscle it would have taken for him to compare more favourably to Lee, Dorian, and Ronnie.  And you know what?  I think most on here can agree that it is a good thing that he did NOT do those things. He would be paying the price for it today, health-wise, if he had. Troy Alves could have put on 15-lb more mass too, but I think he purposely stayed away from the chemicals necessary to make that happen.

I used to think all pros had the same mentality, but Shawn and Lee Haney and some others are proof that longevity is more important and that there is more to life. Sadly, Nasser's life needs to be seen as a cautionary tale.

Come to think of it, that article where Shawn discussed Le Haney's weaknesses may have been Muscle & Fitness, and it may have been leading up to the 1991 Mr. Olympia contest. Great article - if I find it, I will scan it and post it here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2017, 11:15:16 PM »
No GH and Insulin were not part of Bodybuilding for me and my career.

I remember you mentioning this to me years ago when I asked you in person, this was 2002/2003, and I believe you. You said straight up no insulin

Shawn, do you know how tom prince is doing these days?

Also remember the days of Richard Jones, (heard he was making a comeback like 50x) you brought him up, helped get him a Weider contract worth almost 100k and he turned his back on you?

What’s the deal with Melvin Anthony? He’s in prison now?

Forgot your story on Silvio Samuel and the furniture he apparently sold  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2017, 11:47:13 PM »
I don't know why Shawn gets any hate.  Guy seems to be one of the smartest bbers ever.  Didn't abuse the drugs, trained smart, handled his own marketing and business.  Did it the right way.

I agree 100%.  Not trying to kiss Shawn's ass because he's posting here, it's just the truth.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »
I remember you mentioning this to me years ago when I asked you in person, this was 2002/2003, and I believe you. You said straight up no insulin

Shawn, do you know how tom prince is doing these days?

Also remember the days of Richard Jones, (heard he was making a comeback like 50x) you brought him up, helped get him a Weider contract worth almost 100k and he turned his back on you?

What’s the deal with Melvin Anthony? He’s in prison now?

Forgot your story on Silvio Samuel and the furniture he apparently sold  ;D

I never really knew Tom as in "The person or athlete."
Richard Jones wasn't cut out for this sport but genetically gifted and Uber Smart!
Melvin? Predictable.
Silvio, well let's just say I was warned to be cautious helping this kid and yes I lost my furniture in the end I let him use to help him out.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2017, 11:54:51 PM »
Come on, Vince. Respectfully, you've been around the game for a very long time. Been there, done that. You've given a lot to the muscle game and shared some great stories.

But don't try to make us think you weren't earnest in asking Shawn to give you blue stars. It's obvious that you do still want them. Frankly, it's obvious that you deserve them. I can't answer the question of why Ron hasn't given them to you... but it's something you are clearly still hung up about.

I generally don't like to get involved... but come on now. At your age, it's time to be honest with yourself.

Seems that most people believe what they read. Literally. If it is on the net it must be true. So I post about those lame Blue Stars and people immediately think, here he goes again. Just stirring which I am quite good at seeing that so many fall for it.

One of the components of my humour is to repeat things over and over. Instead of others being amused they conclude I am some whinger complaining about the colour of avatar stars.

Just when you think I have forgotten about them I bring the subject up.....for amusement.

Hope this helps.

Ron said I competed too long ago. Truth is I fearlessly criticize the IFBB and that infamous Pro League. And Bob the patsy Chick.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2017, 11:57:04 PM »
There was a FLEX mag back around 2000 where they listed the ultimate bodybuilder, comprised of different bodyparts. Arnold was chest and maybe arms, Mike Matarazzo was calves (I think), shoulders went to Levrone, etc. I think Shawn Ray was given best abs.  8)

I would agree Shawn had the sickest abs.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2017, 12:02:13 AM »
I hope this helps😎

Yes, However, Shizzo answered for you on your favorite pool side drink.

Are you two close? :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2017, 12:10:07 AM »
An important question, Shawn:

1) Why are getbiggers such hypocrites?  :D :D When you were not posting, they were saying you were overrated and you complain too much. Now, they are singing your praise because you're posting again. Can you explain this phenomenon?

x1000. Shawn's constantly bashed on this board. Just like virtually every single pro bber. But when a pro actually shows up they become obsequious, fawning puppy dogs.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2017, 12:23:39 AM »
greetings from Argentina,
the most complete and aesthetic physique. I have two simple questions, in a normal day that was what you ate ?,  you prefer a heavy training with few series, or with volume and about 12 repetitions doing a total of 25 sets per muscle. I feed is based on oats rice, sweet potatoes, chicken and eggs, since I have very little money, as a fruit per day and I use in two meals half a tomato.sorry for my English
that could improve from my diet?

first meal egg with oats, chicken with rice, 6 hard boiled eggs with half tomato chicken with sweet potatoes, chicken with 2 fried eggs and in the last meal chicken here would not know to combine it

I was dreading a post like this. Where someone posts their daily diet listing every damn piece of food they eat, and asking a pro bber their opinion.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2017, 12:28:27 AM »
As an Original "Get Bigger" from back in the day, let me say it's Good to be Back!!!

My Haters are still here I see but so are the New Jacks & I'm excited to see what the next 10 years have in store for us after my 10 year sabbatical.

Any questions?
Retired Life, Bubble Guts, MD, Generation Iron, IFBB, Pro League, Wellness Division, Trolls, Haters, Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic, Beating Ronnie Coleman 5 straight Years in a Row, Guest Posing Fat in 96 when I placed 2nd in the Mr O, Being Fat & Happy, My Big Fat Mouth, 17 years in Retirement, The Donald, National Anthem, The Next Beyonce, State of Bodybuilding, The Comeback😜
Fire away!!!

chiwawa keeping it real!!!
T

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2017, 12:31:29 AM »
Milos always felt you wanted his gym. But Koloseum Gym, Fullerton closed after Milomar betrayed him. Why didn't you buy it then?