Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 206714 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #850 on: October 26, 2017, 12:00:12 PM »
Loved it! My favorite when I was in prep mode!

Can you give more details?  Last time you ate at night and when you trained the next day?  How long was your fasted state?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #851 on: October 26, 2017, 07:59:38 PM »
To the Extreme is still one of the best bodybuilding training videos ever. Prior to that most of the training tapes were bodybuilders demonstrating exercises instead of actual training footage.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #852 on: October 26, 2017, 08:24:35 PM »
Not one fucking post from gh15 in a thread with a guy he supposedly went head to head with? C'mon gh15 come shoot the suit with Shawn. All your bs can be confirmed right here. What do you think of this clown Shawn?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #853 on: October 26, 2017, 08:25:38 PM »
Not one fucking post from gh15 in a thread with a guy he supposedly went head to head with? C'mon gh15 come shoot the suit with Shawn. All your bs can be confirmed right here. What do you think of this clown Shawn?

What if they are the same person!  :o

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #854 on: October 26, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »
You just blew my mind braaah!

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #855 on: October 26, 2017, 09:07:27 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #856 on: October 26, 2017, 09:08:17 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #857 on: October 26, 2017, 09:25:10 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #858 on: October 27, 2017, 02:29:20 AM »

You make a very good point.

Yes why are they not exchanging messages
Especially for GayHoe15 as shawn would be able
to back some of his competitive claims up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: October 27, 2017, 02:33:48 AM »

I hope you are not off shawn - ChristopherA does make a very valid point.
Why are you not engaging GayHoe15 you could back his claims up or expose them.

Hope you find it within yourself to Answer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #860 on: October 27, 2017, 09:30:43 PM »
Can you give more details?  Last time you ate at night and when you trained the next day?  How long was your fasted state?

Shawn I think you should answer this question (and this groupie's numerous other questions) when he reconciles his October racism with him following you around begging for advice.  I mean this is still October.

I'm already pretty racist anyway.  At least this month.  Just like every October.  When the blacks shuttle their kids - 10-15 to a car - into our community.  There will literally be a line of cars like a funeral procession waiting at the gate for it to open when someone like UPS or FedEx comes through.  Then they file in and disgorge their little turds in the area, while the "mama" sits behind the steering wheel of a 15 year old beater car ("mismatched tires and the whitewall's flaking.... " ~ mixalot reference) with her hair in curls, cigarette in one hand, cell phone in the other (using it like a damn walkie talkie - at the ear to listen then holds it front of her mouth while she speaks... back to ear.. .back to mouth)...  sitting there alternately yelling out the car window (as the little monkeys trample up our lawns because they never heard of using a damn sidewalk before)  "HEY! WHAT THEM GIVE YOU IN DAT HOUSE OVER THERE?  YOU BETTER GO BACK AND GET ME ONE"

I have taken stocking lots of fruits and peanut packs for these hordes.  Though I tend to give the whiniest little crybaby in the group something extra like a pack of Now And Laters or M&Ms.  Knowing damn well that when they get back in the car it is going to instigate a fight in the back seat between them all wanting it.  That won't end until "mama" (or "auntie") takes it away from them and eats it right there in front of the brood.  And then the whiny little bastard is going to cry and sniffle and whine all the way home over them being mean to him. 

Don't worry, by my birthday in November my grass will have recovered, I will have replaced all the cracked and broken sprinkler heads in the yard that got stomped on, or dug up ("hey look whut I found whut dis is?") and my postal guy will have wiped off all the grimey hand prints from the mailbox.  Life will be back to normal.

Until next October.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #861 on: October 27, 2017, 09:47:48 PM »
I, smell, pussssssssssssssssssssy!

Well, Shawn was signed on today, so he can't be too far away.  :D :D
X

darkeyes

« Reply #862 on: October 28, 2017, 02:29:44 AM »

You make a very good point.

Yes why are they not exchanging messages
Especially for GayHoe15 as shawn would be able
to back some of his competitive claims up.

why are you stirring the pot? maybe you want Shawn to do your dirty work?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: October 28, 2017, 04:06:22 PM »
why are you stirring the pot? maybe you want Shawn to do your dirty work?

Why not..
Why does it bother you so much.

I can do my own 'Dirty Work' Thanks.

Why does it bother you if Shaun could/can add any creditability to him.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #864 on: October 28, 2017, 07:18:59 PM »
how bad is the magazine industry dieing? do you think they can recover?
real men= no rubbers

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #865 on: October 28, 2017, 09:54:59 PM »
how bad is the magazine industry dieing? do you think they can recover?

No idea?
When's the last time you paid for a magazine and which one?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #866 on: October 28, 2017, 11:41:12 PM »
No idea?

Flex 10 years ago
real men= no rubbers

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #867 on: October 28, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »
available including newspapers/books. the internet kills the paper editions

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #868 on: October 28, 2017, 11:46:53 PM »
do you think sponsor ship deals with bodybuilders has gone away? i dont really see top pros with supplements like i used too... see Heath with Optimum Nutrition thats about it. Do you see it much more difficult for a pro bber to make money anymore compared to the 80s-2000s?
real men= no rubbers

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #869 on: October 29, 2017, 12:49:38 AM »
I doubt the small to medium sized niche content will survive in real print form for much longer. And even then, the bodybuilding mags face a special challenge. With the bigger magazines and some smaller ones that skew toward the collectible hobbies, repackaging of old content has become a big thing. They reissue some stuff as ebooks, they offer pay access to their archives, etc..... Also a lot of money is still made from folks that just never bothered to stop their subscriptions, places like doctor's offices, etc.....

You just won't see that with bodybuilding magazines. It's a short attention span hobby meaning that a lot of the people involved are only in it for a few years, and many just aren't interested in the history of it, at least to the point of paying for it. So I doubt that you'll anyone offer archives of past issues, etc..... Also since it is a young men's hobby, piracy is pretty strong. The kids just aren't paying for them much in any form anymore.

It's been a while since I looked, but even the big ones were losing subscribers at a rate of #5000 - 10000 a year the past decade, and that just continues to grow.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #870 on: October 29, 2017, 01:12:15 AM »
I doubt the small to medium sized niche content will survive in real print form for much longer. And even then, the bodybuilding mags face a special challenge. With the bigger magazines and some smaller ones that skew toward the collectible hobbies, repackaging of old content has become a big thing. They reissue some stuff as ebooks, they offer pay access to their archives, etc..... Also a lot of money is still made from folks that just never bothered to stop their subscriptions, places like doctor's offices, etc.....

You just won't see that with bodybuilding magazines. It's a short attention span hobby meaning that a lot of the people involved are only in it for a few years, and many just aren't interested in the history of it, at least to the point of paying for it. So I doubt that you'll anyone offer archives of past issues, etc..... Also since it is a young men's hobby, piracy is pretty strong. The kids just aren't paying for them much in any form anymore.

It's been a while since I looked, but even the big ones were losing subscribers at a rate of #5000 - 10000 a year the past decade, and that just continues to grow.

ya its kinda depressing. I remember at age 15 going to the grocery store in the magazine isle and read FLEX and the other mag Robert Kennedys mag(i forgot the name). I would see people walk up to pick out some magazine and read. i would always hide the bodybuilder mags  really fast and grab something else because i didn't want them to think i was gay. i laugh now about it. i used to buy a FLEX and put all my groceries on top of it to hide it till the lady scanned it last.
real men= no rubbers

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: October 29, 2017, 02:59:04 AM »
No idea?

Flex 1995.

darkeyes

« Reply #872 on: October 29, 2017, 03:05:18 AM »
ya its kinda depressing. I remember at age 15 going to the grocery store in the magazine isle and read FLEX and the other mag Robert Kennedys mag(i forgot the name). I would see people walk up to pick out some magazine and read. i would always hide the bodybuilder mags  really fast and grab something else because i didn't want them to think i was gay. i laugh now about it. i used to buy a FLEX and put all my groceries on top of it to hide it till the lady scanned it last.
Musclemag from Bob Kennedy i liked. was a good read.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #873 on: October 29, 2017, 03:35:21 AM »

Hi Shawn,

Appreciate the insight your providing on this thread.

When you were competing and particularly when you were dieting for a show, were there any foods that you avoided, ie foods that some people suggested caused belly fat or water retention, dairy products, milk, wheat, bread etc.

Likewise when dieting, what were your go-to foods, did you stick to the same type of food day in day out or mix things up much?

Thanks in advance.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #874 on: October 29, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »
Shawn, what do you think of the gh15 character that posts here on getbig claiming to have been a pro that competes against you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!