Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 35762 times)

Be There

Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« on: September 28, 2017, 12:45:17 AM »
how much did you learn from esfitness when he trained you back in the 90s when he was 15?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Be There and ES Fitness "I wish I could quit you" thread
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 01:18:31 AM »
how much did you learn from esfitness when he trained you back in the 90s when he was 15?

this is Jeffery, aka "BeThere" aka "ukJeff" aka been banned from every other bbing forum. bitter 52yr old troll with an obsession with me. you'll notice he'll be the first to post after each of my posts (takes him between 6-9mins usually). you'll also notice he contributes absolutely nothing but negativity.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 01:20:30 AM »
this is Jeffery, aka "BeThere" aka "ukJeff" aka been banned from every other bbing forum. bitter 52yr old troll with an obsession with me. you'll notice he'll be the first to post after each of my posts (takes him between 6-9mins usually). you'll also notice he contributes absolutely nothing but negativity.
Shawn doesn't care about me or you....

Tell me, bearing in mind all the other people you claim to have met , have you met Shawn, and Im sure Shawn will know some of the many people you have trained.

This might be interesting

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 01:29:22 AM »
Shawn doesn't care about me or you....

Tell me, bearing in mind all the other people you claim to have met , have you met Shawn, and Im sure Shawn will know some of the many people you have trained.

This might be interesting

Doesn't care about me or you, yet you take it upon yourself to troll in his thread already about me... and then tell me he doesn't care about you or me? I'm well aware of that. You care about me enough as it is, coatrack.

Believe he'd already moved to o.c. by the time I moved to l.a.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 01:32:02 AM »
Doesn't care about me or you, yet you take it upon yourself to troll in his thread already about me... and then tell me he doesn't care about you or me? I'm well aware of that. You care about me enough as it is, coatrack.

Believe he'd already moved to o.c. by the time I moved to l.a.
shame, Im sure he could have learned a lot from you...

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Be There and ES Fitness "I wish I could quit you" thread
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 07:58:08 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 08:31:13 AM »
Trust me man it's impossible not to get banned from UK bodybuilding forums, it's positive city there. As much as calling James the owner of muscletalk.co.uk an ugly bastard gets you a lifetime ban.

Rimstinger

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 08:50:38 AM »
These Uk Jeff vs Esfitness threads:

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 09:03:18 AM »
Simple way to end it.  Each post their best photo ever and we all vote on who has the superior physique.  Set it up.  Panty. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
Simple way to end it.  Each post their best photo ever and we all vote on who has the superior physique.  Set it up.  Panty. 

he was 240 and 5% but he never took photos, he only took photos when eh was just out of prison.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »
Hey ESF, so if you took that injection in your delt, there would be a giant hole in your delt? Serious question, I'm a newb when it comes to steroids, just been n hrt thus far, but looking to run a cycle, however seeing the shit that you've been through scares the fuck outta me.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 09:59:08 AM »
Hey ESF, so if you took that injection in your delt, there would be a giant hole in your delt? Serious question, I'm a newb when it comes to steroids, just been n hrt thus far, but looking to run a cycle, however seeing the shit that you've been through scares the fuck outta me.
If you use a dirty needle, have unclean skin, and use an unhygienic, manky, brand of steroids made in someone's house that caters to paupers then yes you may end up like esf.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 10:09:02 AM »
If you use a dirty needle, have unclean skin, and use an unhygienic, manky, brand of steroids made in someone's house that caters to paupers then yes you may end up like esf.
I mean wouldn't you be experiencing negative effects pretty much immediately like, infection symptoms, or swelling, extreme soreness? Where you  can get medical attention and prevent this?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 10:23:50 AM »
I mean wouldn't you be experiencing negative effects pretty much immediately like, infection symptoms, or swelling, extreme soreness? Where you  can get medical attention and prevent this?
Shower daily, use new needles and syringe each shot, rub the injection site and the rubber stopper on top of your steroid bottle with an alcohol wipe, don't buy your gear from junkies

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »

It was sciroxx deca so...

Besides I've done injs of my own stuff since.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »

You're on gear now even though you've half a leg and advanced leprosy???
My god

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 10:28:11 AM »

Just out of hospital after being critically ill and already self medicating..

This wont end well

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 10:40:27 AM »

Why do this to yourself? I just don't understand, you've just got out of the hospital and they put you on a ton of meds, why not consider doing a complete detox and allow your system to heal? Antibiotics in particular wreak havoc on your system not to mention all that other shit they had you on. Should do Palumbo's detox protocol bro..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 10:59:18 AM »
Why do this to yourself? I just don't understand, you've just got out of the hospital and they put you on a ton of meds, why not consider doing a complete detox and allow your system to heal? Antibiotics in particular wreak havoc on your system not to mention all that other shit they had you on. Should do Palumbo's detox protocol bro..

Why should I be on Palumbo's detox program? You don't know what I'm on. you're assuming they put me on a ton of meds. From what?. I've been off everything for about 2 weeks now if not more. No antibiotics no fucking painkillers. And before that what was I on? Not a damn thing. Like I said before I've done maybe three testosterone shots since March plus that shot of deca five six weeks or whatever it was before I was hospitalized. What exactly am i detoxing from?

And you English sure like to twist around words and shit.. Now I'm missing half a leg?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 11:00:16 AM »

There is no such thing as detoxing. It's a myth.
X

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 11:02:03 AM »
Why is he injecting?  The answer is simple.  Esfitness is afraid.  Hes afraid of what he sees in the mirror.  A man who tried to live fast but never got up to speed.  He couldnt succeed at rising above mediocracy.  He'd rather die trying.  Its actually somewhat noble, but so was Rudy in that football movie.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 11:28:04 AM »
Why should I be on Palumbo's detox program? You don't know what I'm on. you're assuming they put me on a ton of meds. From what?. I've been off everything for about 2 weeks now if not more. No antibiotics no fucking painkillers. And before that what was I on? Not a damn thing. Like I said before I've done maybe three testosterone shots since March plus that shot of deca five six weeks or whatever it was before I was hospitalized. What exactly am i detoxing from?

And you English sure like to twist around words and shit.. Now I'm missing half a leg?
Bullshit, you've said several times you're on hrt doses and regularly use the brand you sell. And I'm not English. Seriously though man, you're a fucking train wreck but I get entertainment from taking the piss out of you so maybe it's about time you changed your ways.
The body can only take so much, you've had numerous abscesses, the one on your thigh being incredibly serious, spent years on heroin and similar drugs, got a prison tattoo from a blind man, had very recent heart trouble, etc etc etc.
I'm far from perfect but I can't see you reaching 40 if you keep up your lifestyle. But hey, you'll not listen to me and try shut down all I've claimed just now.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 12:21:10 PM »
Bullshit, you've said several times you're on hrt doses and regularly use the brand you sell. And I'm not English. Seriously though man, you're a fucking train wreck but I get entertainment from taking the piss out of you so maybe it's about time you changed your ways.
The body can only take so much, you've had numerous abscesses, the one on your thigh being incredibly serious, spent years on heroin and similar drugs, got a prison tattoo from a blind man, had very recent heart trouble, etc etc etc.
I'm far from perfect but I can't see you reaching 40 if you keep up your lifestyle. But hey, you'll not listen to me and try shut down all I've claimed just now.

Haha... Where exactly are these "numerous abscesses"?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2017, 12:25:05 PM »

You really must be as retarded as your trolling boyfriend.

How often have I done any hrt inj's since march? I've made it pretty clear I haven't even trained since march and have done maybe 3 hrt shots.

SHOW US ALL where I say i regularly have been on hrt this year.

I'll wait for you to either show us or admit to being a liar like your boyfriend.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2017, 01:02:22 PM »
There is no such thing as detoxing. It's a myth.

Quit the Layne Norton style bullshit.

Your body detoxes all the time or we'd die. There are things that we can do to improve the process of detoxification. That's what any "detox protocol" should be doing.