Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 36916 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Be There deletes account?
« Reply #300 on: December 26, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »
your sorry local ass do understand that there are individuals here like palius and wes and disgusted and spiro who is vet on gh15.. even van b and many others including ALL past pros who know i am ONE,, hopefully by now yo uknow it ya local,,

i ask you to pm me.. i asked it repetedly.. you are a coward to do so,, i even offered you i would own your wife sexually infront of you and your autistic son but no.. nada

local!

gh15 approved

Oh Dear
No Love on this site for you
The more you post the more people Laugh & Poke Fun at you
Exposing you as a Liar & a Fruad

And Pee Brain Please Please come to my Home
Please Visit & Carry out your Threats to my wife
My autistic son & to Me............ We are Waiting

Stick to Wife Beating Craig
That & Kigs scamming

You Bottom Feeding Mentally Deficient Tourette’s Sufferer

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« Reply #301 on: December 26, 2017, 09:59:16 PM »
what does "full clean" mean? ???
Freshly wiped?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 27, 2017, 03:37:12 AM »
I swear I have 1000s like this and also from pros.. I can put the ones from pros not only amatuers.. I'm talking advance level pros I just don't want to embaress them since they may be recognized,,

I am the biggest thing that ever came out of a forum,,

ever
anywhere!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

what is embaress   ???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2017, 03:48:05 AM »

idiot kid gimik..

heres from yoru neck of the woods ya invalid,, ya europian you ::)

gh15 approved   

gh15 is not European or American   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2017, 03:50:47 AM »
ESFitness still on the boards

Where UKJeff?

Q

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #305 on: December 27, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »
ESFitness still on the boards

Where UKJeff?

very good ass indeed! not bad,, very good for one fuck and thn coming back at 3 am when no one see and yo want to take advantage of sexual domination of positive rate of fat whore,,

not bad,,

now let me answer this thread,, i will see if its worth answering or i shall put pms to contra the invalids and wanna bes on the thred since I'm sure there are the regular 2-3 gimmicks and 2-3 shared accounts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #306 on: December 27, 2017, 10:23:46 AM »
Yes it is, for example: you are not an IFBB Pro.

Answer this question: during the show where Ronnie Coleman did his pro debut, how the backstage was and who Wayne DeMilia spent the most time talking to?

yes i am not only pro but TIER 1 IFBB professional,,

i don't answer gimik with 50 postings useless rubbish questions,, I'm at a point in my life whre i decide how things are when they are and what happen next,, this is how big i am,,

i am ifbb pro,, tier 1

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #307 on: December 27, 2017, 10:26:54 AM »
lmao!!! The biggest coward online begging someone else to show his face. Lol!!!!

The biggest success story on the internet ever picking his fruits!
he doesn't withness history..
he writes! it

yours with love for you did make me very very successful in much more ways you will ever imagine,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: December 27, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »
yes i am not only pro but TIER 1 IFBB professional,,

i don't answer gimik with 50 postings useless rubbish questions,, I'm at a point in my life whre i decide how things are when they are and what happen next,, this is how big i am,,

i am ifbb pro,, tier 1

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

What do you think of Günter Schlierkamp?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #309 on: December 27, 2017, 10:30:01 AM »

Oh Dear
No Love on this site for you
The more you post the more people Laugh & Poke Fun at you
Exposing you as a Liar & a Fruad

And Pee Brain Please Please come to my Home
Please Visit & Carry out your Threats to my wife
My autistic son & to Me............ We are Waiting

Stick to Wife Beating Craig
That & Kigs scamming

You Bottom Feeding Mentally Deficient Tourette’s Sufferer

i was about to answer this rubbish again to play with you some but moment yo uwrote craig there i know you are completely delusional,, you just not intact up there I'm sorry to think I'm some redneck that ws born in America is straight out lunacy as palius say i think.. someone here used to say lunacy a lot.. one of the high English fellas.. i forgot who maybe it was one of your gimiks?

i will show you soon just how much I'm worshiped on here wait till i answer the loonateeks local,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #310 on: December 27, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
what is embaress   ???

learn gh15 vocabulary,, it is very common everywhere you go,, people to this date benefit from everey word coming out from me.. open your eyes,,

mery xmass and hapy new year generation nothigness,,
gh15 approved

fallen angel

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #311 on: December 27, 2017, 10:39:31 AM »
Listen here you little punk bitch, listen hard I'm getting somewhat tired if that's the word of calling you out and telling you or asking you if you can tell the difference, to post a video on YouTube and debate me. Prove me wrong. Out me. Whatever the fuck your punk ass wants to call it. I'll reply video for video. Your a lame ass wannabe. 4 years fuck that decades now, you have been taking a shit that me and a handful of others have been posting on these boards for 10 15 20 years now when it comes to the use of performance-enhancing drugs and passing it off as your own. Even so far as creating what you call a fucking Bible full of shit you plagiarize from people like me. I on the other hand has made a living from actually doing this shit for just shy of 18 years now. Unlike you I have never claimed to have Superior genetics or a superior physique. Please if I have feel free to copy and paste the statements where I supposedly have cleaned these things.

What I'm telling you here, and what I have continued to tell you or ask of you for months and months now you have clearly avoided and refused to do. Tell us all why. If you are some sort of God of knowledge and of superior intellect it should take you all of 90 seconds to post a reply or perhaps if I were you and you actually were what you say you were post a fucking 20-minute YouTube video and go on an extra-long clear and concise diatribe proving me wrong. Proving everybody wrong.

It is really really that fucking simple.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: December 27, 2017, 10:49:00 AM »
Listen here you little punk bitch, listen hard I'm getting somewhat tired if that's the word of calling you out and telling you or asking you if you can tell the difference, to post a video on YouTube and debate me. Prove me wrong. Out me. Whatever the fuck your punk ass wants to call it. I'll reply video for video. Your a lame ass wannabe. 4 years fuck that decades now, you have been taking a shit that me and a handful of others have been posting on these boards for 10 15 20 years now when it comes to the use of performance-enhancing drugs and passing it off as your own. Even so far as creating what you call a fucking Bible full of shit you plagiarize from people like me. I on the other hand has made a living from actually doing this shit for just shy of 18 years now. Unlike you I have never claimed to have Superior genetics or a superior physique. Please if I have feel free to copy and paste the statements where I supposedly have cleaned these things.

What I'm telling you here, and what I have continued to tell you or ask of you for months and months now you have clearly avoided and refused to do. Tell us all why. If you are some sort of God of knowledge and of superior intellect it should take you all of 90 seconds to post a reply or perhaps if I were you and you actually were what you say you were post a fucking 20-minute YouTube video and go on an extra-long clear and concise diatribe proving me wrong. Proving everybody wrong.

It is really really that fucking simple.

Don't hold your breath. He will just come back on calling you names and talking about how he is a god etc.  ::)

Like you've hid in some way meanwhile he won't even post a pic..so forget a video!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #313 on: December 27, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »
e cripple,, I simply do not respect you you are a drug dealer,, you are narcotic addict and you never staped on stage ever.. forget about ifbb stage,,

I despize humans likek you and throw them in prison.. this if you are not some shared account,, if you are really who I saw then I truly do not respect who you are and what you been,,

you defenitly never ever taught anyone anything.. the only thing you might have done is put my posters on your wall in the 90s,,

you are a wanna be but the problem with you is that you are A DEALER.. A FELLON AND SOMEONE WHO IS PAIN PILL ADDICT AND DRUG ADDICT

I do not like humans like you,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #314 on: December 27, 2017, 10:51:25 AM »

very good ass indeed! not bad,, very good for one fuck and thn coming back at 3 am when no one see and yo want to take advantage of sexual domination of positive rate of fat whore,,

not bad,,

now let me answer this thread,, i will see if its worth answering or i shall put pms to contra the invalids and wanna bes on the thred since I'm sure there are the regular 2-3 gimmicks and 2-3 shared accounts

gh15 approved

You gotta be kidding 15, dat ass is very flabby and soft

Now this, this is...... AN ASSSSSSS

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2017, 10:55:18 AM »
^that's good too,,

read in my posting again.. I talk about fuck a positive rate of fat for fast satifection,, this are the whores yo uare ashamed to be with in public but want to fuck in bed for your fatishes at 3 am and once cum you want to leave,, or want her to leave,, ofcourse this is all circa 20th century and first decade of 21st century.. now days its no longer females.. its neo fascist a-sexual generation nothingness me too bots,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2017, 10:57:53 AM »
I was thiking to post here more of the pms I have but I have to edit the names and it takes too much time,, I'm sorry ilumanio I'm not going to take the time to do it for you,,

I have here many pms both here on gh15 and in emails too.. with legit names and information within them about the health of very famous humans competitive athletes at the highest levels that out of respect I don't just put here for everyone to see.. I also will have to edit the names out and much more information that give out too many personal details about them

too much work for me to do for getbig,,

sorry local,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2017, 11:06:25 AM »
e cripple,, I simply do not respect you you are a drug dealer,, you are narcotic addict and you never staped on stage ever.. forget about ifbb stage,,

I despize humans likek you and throw them in prison.. this if you are not some shared account,, if you are really who I saw then I truly do not respect who you are and what you been,,

you defenitly never ever taught anyone anything.. the only thing you might have done is put my posters on your wall in the 90s,,

you are a wanna be but the problem with you is that you are A DEALER.. A FELLON AND SOMEONE WHO IS PAIN PILL ADDICT AND DRUG ADDICT

I do not like humans like you,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I barely skimmed and over your post so forgive me if I don't reply to every statement you made however I did see that you despise people like me. Well coming from somebody like you that means absolutely nothing. Coming from where I from from and where I've been people like you are despised as well. We have no pity for people like you you're a leech. You're a fucking parasite and a rat. Emphasize the rat. People like you end up dead because you're a fucking liability for the rest of us your a fucking embarrassment.

Now its 10:57 and I just woke up about 20 minutes ago so forgive me if I'm not as eloquent and thorough in my reply to your nonsense. I just spent six weeks getting about an hour of sleep a night and I just woke up from a nice little 17 hour nap so after I get a couple Rock Stars in me ( the new grape flavor is fucking good. Actually taste like Welch's I'm Amazed), I've got to go collect some money that's owed to me and when I return I just made post a fucking video addressing you and I'll fucking put gh15 is a bitch or something similar in the title and I'll call you out in front of not just the dozen or so people here on get big but her friend of all of YouTube and you will do absolutely nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. For years you claimed to have the keys to a steroid Underground. Well buddy I hate to break it to you but I am the steroid Underground. You claim to have the keys and all the knowledge yet you won't even talk numbers with me you don't know the numbers you don't know anabolic pharmacology you don't know the fucking business You Don't Know Jack fucking shit and I will verbally rape you for as long as I feel is necessary. All you'll do is make unsubstantiated claims that I'm some narcotics dealer or a drug addict then you'll claim to have me put away in jail or some lame shit like that. You do realize I don't give a fuck about jail? Right? All the while I was in not a single Sheriff Deputy and I am friends with many. Was actually surprised at how many new me or new of me before I even came in. How do you think I got to treat my cell mates to a nice big cheesecake and apple pie for Thanksgiving? Plus a few big styrofoam containers packed full of nice juicy turkey?) Yet none of them mentioned anything to me about you.

I'm running the show here fat boy. You're nothing but a fucking parasite

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #318 on: December 27, 2017, 11:09:30 AM »
Shots fired by Eric to gh15 (or who controls the account these days).

How will gh15 respond to that challenge?
Q

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #319 on: December 27, 2017, 11:14:11 AM »
^thee is only one individual behind gh15 and it is me and alwysbeen me an ifbb pro,,

the elite fitness account is useless.. it is usless until he show me and demonstrate he is the one who move things.. and then when he does if he was truly it he would be gone off any sites for good

try me,, not tru youtube but by PMing me the information that show me he has anything to do with anything.. if I truly see he is I wil bring him down and I will demonstrate to everyone how you bring down very easily someone in the cult of bodybuild.. especially a real drug dealer,,

its all good and nice when he play on here but moment he take it into proving me what I need to be proven he will see the all might of the American administration on his ass,, the WHOLE might,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2017, 11:28:58 AM »
Even when i was shitfaced drunk i still never ever ever wanted to fuck some less than sexy bodied girl

When i would go to the polish whore houses the taxi would take me from one place to another til i found a tight bodied girl

Hell i remember gong a few times with my Norway bud and he would fund my fucking but if there wasn't a girl there tight bodied enough for me id just pocket the cash he gave me 😊

Here is an example of my kinda female

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #321 on: December 27, 2017, 11:36:38 AM »
^ too fragile and skinny for me,, this is just too skiny,, its nice for one fuck yes for the fetish of this thingy but over all need bigger natural titonas and little more positive rate of fat,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #322 on: December 27, 2017, 11:43:59 AM »
^ too fragile and skinny for me,, this is just too skiny,, its nice for one fuck yes for the fetish of this thingy but over all need bigger natural titonas and little more positive rate of fat,,

gh15 approved

Since hitting the gear  i have been on more feminie females with wide hip narrow waist and round bubble ass

In fact 3 of the females i am working on at my gym all have these qualities 😋

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2017, 12:26:00 PM »
Shots fired by Eric to gh15 (or who controls the account these days).

How will gh15 respond to that challenge?

He won't respond.

In mike Tyson with this shit and gh13 is that bitch he raped.

No lube guy.

$160k mr.millionare and ill leave you alone.

Ill take $950/wk for the next 170wks via moneygram motherfuck.

Unless you wanna pay cash in person. I promise I won't cut your heart out.

Pay your debt.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2017, 12:33:00 PM »
^thee is only one individual behind gh15 and it is me and alwysbeen me an ifbb pro,,

the elite fitness account is useless.. it is usless until he show me and demonstrate he is the one who move things.. and then when he does if he was truly it he would be gone off any sites for good

try me,, not tru youtube but by PMing me the information that show me he has anything to do with anything.. if I truly see he is I wil bring him down and I will demonstrate to everyone how you bring down very easily someone in the cult of bodybuild.. especially a real drug dealer,,

its all good and nice when he play on here but moment he take it into proving me what I need to be proven he will see the all might of the American administration on his ass,, the WHOLE might,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

The American Administration on my ass? Bitch I was in jail for 6 weeks if you were going to ever ever ever do anything that was your perfect mother fucking opportunity you dumb mother fucker do you really really really think anybody believes anything you fucking say? You are my mother fucking bitch. That's all there is to it.