Author Topic: Top Poodle's 56 day diet, OTH inspired  (Read 25475 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Top Poodle's 56 day diet, OTH inspired
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2017, 03:35:47 PM »
Thanks brah

I'm 6'1.5"

Lol i always point out the point five because when doc assistant measured me we had a big laugh about it for some reason

My peak height was 5'11.5". That half an inch was important to me. These days I'm about 5'9". The shrinkage is due to bad posture and 40 years of spinal compression (degenerative disk disease). This is one of the reasons I will never stop exercising. Keeping the muscles strong helps support my spine.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 03:39:23 PM »
Dude wtf you're two and a half inches shorter?

That sucks :/

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »
Keto diet, you Should add in some fiberous vegetables or atleast a few scoops of fiber per days, also I would add a shit ton a sea salt to all your meals, as well as adding a potassium and magnesium supplement, because you a literally getting zero potassium your electrolytes will be all fucked up and you'll be feeling flu like symptoms (keto flu) even if you are on PED's.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2017, 03:54:03 PM »
Dude wtf you're two and a half inches shorter?

That sucks :/

It really does. When I was a kid, I was taller than most of my male contemporaries so I got in the habit of stooping. My biological father was 6'5". I naturally expected I'd be as tall as he was. My wife's uncle lost 6" height over his lifetime.

Height loss is related to aging changes in the bones, muscles, and joints. People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age. I just turned 73 and it looks like I could end up being as short as "Coach".  ;D

Maybe if I'd started hanging upside down to sleep (like a bat), I might have reduced the affects of gravity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2017, 04:09:08 PM »
Keto diet, you Should add in some fiberous vegetables or atleast a few scoops of fiber per days, also I would add a shit ton a sea salt to all your meals, as well as adding a potassium and magnesium supplement, because you a literally getting zero potassium your electrolytes will be all fucked up and you'll be feeling flu like symptoms (keto flu) even if you are on PED's.

On a serious note, magnesium deficiency may cause sudden cardiac death in athletes, especially those in heat or doing long endurance events.

Some drinks the help keep your electrolytes in check.

Powerade Zero
PediaLyte
Propel
Vitaminwater
Lucozade Sport
Accelerade
Cytomax
Electrolyte Drinks Containing Sodium Benzoate

Raw vegetables are a great choice for keeping fiber intake up.  Vega products add more protein to your diet and it is plant based.

https://myvega.com/products/categories/powders/protein-powders/vega-sport-protein-45-servings

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 04:13:13 PM »
On a serious note, magnesium deficiency may cause sudden cardiac death in athletes, especially those in heat or doing long endurance events.

Some drinks the help keep your electrolytes in check.

Powerade Zero
PediaLyte
Propel
Vitaminwater
Lucozade Sport
Accelerade
Cytomax
Electrolyte Drinks Containing Sodium Benzoate

Those drinks contain carbs, on keto carbs are super low, so you have to really know what you're doing, or else you'll feel like absolute shit, thats why most fail at this type of diet. Sodium should be super elevated. As well as the other electrolytes.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 04:22:42 PM »
Not doing a show, purely for my getbig brothers ;)*

Strategy is simple, over last month or two I've been slacking, now watery and not liking how I look.  So a quick 56 day run should get me back to my usual leanness.

Each day I'll be eating:

- 40 gram MCT oil
- 2 trays chicken breast (each one about 850g)
- two basa fillets or two servings protein shake
- multi vita

Gym is each day, around 45 minutes, except maybe sunday because they close early and I always miss it.  Have been maxing everything in there for years so just going to be doing jeffy-style pump work.

Also 45 min to 1 hr cardio each day, this is pretty light, just walking dogs (two black standard poodles motherfuckers) through hills around house.

OP is written in style of OTH's diet intro post.  Note that I'm doing four days less.  I'm significantly less fat than he was when he started ;)

Pics will come at the end, I'll post before/after up, should be very good change.

Tonight is day 0, weighed in at 107.1kg with belly full of food and water and bloat, tomorrow morning i'll step on the scale and get this going.

Haters, feel free to derail thread.

*credit for opening line to OTH: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=485328.0

LETS GO

Poodle, I'm following for sure! I'm doing something similar. About a 6 week cut...here is my plan, and I'm already a week in and down 4 lbs

Breakfast: oats, 300 calls
Lunch: rice n veggies 200 calls
Dinner: 700-800 calls whatever I want, and a beer of maybe 200 cals

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2017, 05:59:56 PM »

This ain't keto brah.

Keto would be 80% fat, 20% protein.

This is basically protein-only starvation.

Never done real keto, want to do it after this quick cut. Think it'll be very good for me to maintain.

But I've got the electrolytes ready, thanks for reminder

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2017, 06:01:33 PM »
Poodle, I'm following for sure! I'm doing something similar. About a 6 week cut...here is my plan, and I'm already a week in and down 4 lbs

Breakfast: oats, 300 calls
Lunch: rice n veggies 200 calls
Dinner: 700-800 calls whatever I want, and a beer of maybe 200 cals

Nice bro feel free to keep updating in this thread :D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 08:10:12 PM »
Good luck, Top Poodle. I'm considering making a similar thread, 8 week shred diet to drop two or three % bf for Summer.

Post in here if you want, mods are gonna merge the threads anyway :P

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2017, 08:11:46 PM »
Only had one fillet today, lol, thought i had two left and the store didn't have any in stock

Might up the fat a bit and get rid of the second chicken serving. Feel better on more fats and calories gonna be lower this way.

Also I don't have the second chicken breast platter yet

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 08:15:19 PM »
Just had a Pot Noodle with Strudel as a tribute to Pot Toodle.
Q

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 09:17:43 PM »
Not doing a show, purely for my getbig brothers ;)*

Strategy is simple, over last month or two I've been slacking, now watery and not liking how I look.  So a quick 56 day run should get me back to my usual leanness.

Each day I'll be eating:

- 40 gram MCT oil
- 2 trays chicken breast (each one about 850g)
- two basa fillets or two servings protein shake
- multi vita

Gym is each day, around 45 minutes, except maybe sunday because they close early and I always miss it.  Have been maxing everything in there for years so just going to be doing jeffy-style pump work.

Also 45 min to 1 hr cardio each day, this is pretty light, just walking dogs (two black standard poodles motherfuckers) through hills around house.

OP is written in style of OTH's diet intro post.  Note that I'm doing four days less.  I'm significantly less fat than he was when he started ;)

Pics will come at the end, I'll post before/after up, should be very good change.

Tonight is day 0, weighed in at 107.1kg with belly full of food and water and bloat, tomorrow morning i'll step on the scale and get this going.

Haters, feel free to derail thread.

*credit for opening line to OTH: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=485328.0

LETS GO

Is that the weight of the chicken or are you including the weight of the tray

just wondering because I've never heard the "trays of chicken" reference before

if it's just the chicken then that's almost 4lbs of cooked chicken

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 09:58:08 PM »
Is that the weight of the chicken or are you including the weight of the tray

just wondering because I've never heard the "trays of chicken" reference before

if it's just the chicken then that's almost 4lbs of cooked chicken

Oh look antifa's here

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 10:55:55 PM »
Oh look antifa's here

;D

So you think that fascists like yourself need to eat 3.75 lbs of cooked chicken breasts + a couple of protein drinks every day?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 11:53:24 PM »
Anyway, Top Poodle, from tomorrow I'm going on an 8 week diet to get shredded... brah...  :D You've inspired me. Hope your progress is good. I'm contemplating posting a pic to show the progress. If you need some motivation, let me know, I'll be here to help.

hope my progress is good too, not much fat to lose tbh but i've never done something like this for this long, and not with good AAS in the mix (trained natty for 10 years before hopping on maybe a year back, a bit more than a year), so we'll see...!

fucking store didnt have my swai OR chicken breast today, smh, tomorrow i'll either not have breakfast or sub chicken breast for egg whites, which i have but hate.

don't like subbing stuff tho, so i'll do a proper shopping trip 2m and get everything ready for the next week

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2017, 12:07:13 AM »
What about tuna? One of the low-fat, high-protein staples of any cutting program.

yeah lol i've got some tuna, i can also just do 8 scoops whey/casein mix to sub the chicken with

reason i'm doing chicken is because you buy each tray and it's easy to prep and none of that bullshit weighing your food required ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2017, 01:04:52 AM »
Stretching might help aswell. Basically, core exercises - both strengthening and stretching - sound good to help posture. I'm not a Doctor but someone once said "with flex, there should be stretch." To stretch the muscles back out to where they were before flexing them and tearing all the fibers.

Anyway, Top Poodle, from tomorrow I'm going on an 8 week diet to get shredded... brah...  :D You've inspired me. Hope your progress is good. I'm contemplating posting a pic to show the progress. If you need some motivation, let me know, I'll be here to help.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2017, 02:23:23 AM »
Shred starts tomorrow with no wavering for 8 weeks, the start of Summer in Australia. Skinny fat (let's be real) and haven't trained in years. It would be nice to be bigger and stronger but I'm at the age where that isn't my priority anymore. At the most, I may include some basic bodyweight movements to build a little muscle and strength. Fitness is my priority over muscles.

Not wanting to derail Top Poodle's thread, so maybe I should make a thread of my own? Anyway, this is my goal:

Keeping it real.

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 02:38:34 AM »
Shred starts tomorrow with no wavering for 8 weeks, the start of Summer in Australia. Skinny fat (let's be real) and haven't trained in years. It would be nice to be bigger and stronger but I'm at the age where that isn't my priority anymore. At the most, I may include some basic bodyweight movements to build a little muscle and strength. Fitness is my priority over muscles.

Not wanting to derail Top Poodle's thread, so maybe I should make a thread of my own? Anyway, this is my goal:

you need to go on one of those TV shows where they strand you on an island for two months with no food..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 02:48:04 AM »
you need to go on one of those TV shows where they strand you on an island for two months with no food..

Isn't it amazing how much weight contestants on those survival shows lose in a relatively short time period? My guess is that within a few weeks, they gain it all back plus some.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 03:12:23 AM »

11 inch arms is your goal?

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 03:15:43 AM »
Isn't it amazing how much weight contestants on those survival shows lose in a relatively short time period? My guess is that within a few weeks, they gain it all back plus some.
its water and glycogen they lose along with some fat, so its likely they do gain back fast after.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2017, 10:57:08 AM »
11 inch arms is your goal?

id much rather have an 11 inch c0ck

but i guess ill have to settle with 11 inch calves  :D

DarthSidious

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2017, 12:15:28 PM »