Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 250170 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2017, 12:35:26 PM »
lol at people making videos about how to get women. Seriously, its not that difficult.

If you have a good personality, good education or skill, make decent money, somewhat attractive, you will be able to find a women.

It's really that simple.

Good personality - Good education - Skill - Money - Attractive !!!!!!!!!!
These are Internet Getbiggers your talking about -  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2017, 12:39:37 PM »

These are Internet Getbiggers your talking about -  :)

haha lol.  ;D ;D ;D

I've been part of a few dating sites (okcupid, POF, and a few others). I'm currently dating someone now, so Ive been off all dating sites.

For the most part, no matter how good looking you are, women on dating sites won't message first. But, if you have the above characteristics, a good amount will at least respond back.

Not trolling, but Id say for every 10 women I messaged, at least 5-6 would message me back. Of course, this is an AVERAGE number. Some days more messages than others. Some days zero messages. Other day, I could have 8 or 9 messages out of 10.
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2017, 12:42:58 PM »

These are Internet Getbiggers your talking about -  :)

according to this vid and vjd series by face and blm face trumps the living shit out of money, fame, comfidence etc

also.it claims white females really arent into bbc or asains lol

oh, and it was a black dude from flingland who created this whole series/vids

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2017, 01:01:15 PM »
haha lol.  ;D ;D ;D

I've been part of a few dating sites (okcupid, POF, and a few others). I'm currently dating someone now, so Ive been off all dating sites.

For the most part, no matter how good looking you are, women on dating sites won't message first. But, if you have the above characteristics, a good amount will at least respond back.

Not trolling, but Id say for every 10 women I messaged, at least 5-6 would message me back. Of course, this is an AVERAGE number. Some days more messages than others. Some days zero messages. Other day, I could have 8 or 9 messages out of 10.

I have very little knowledge of such places.
Fair to say it sounds like your having great success.

Hmmmm makes me think about being single .... Shhhhhh don't let her hear me say that. ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2017, 02:58:58 PM »
haha lol.  ;D ;D ;D

what? that's not true at all. my inbox has 3-5 "hey there" messages a day, and that's with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo copy/paste jibberish in the "about me" section because i just wanted to create the account and not spend time on the "about me" section yet and just put pictures up none wearing a shirt and showing abs/delts/back and face of course. then, after i fill in the "about me" section, i'll have 6,7,9? messages a day from girls messaging me first.

so long as you've got abs and shoulders, and you're not cross-eyed, wear coke-bottle glasses, or just plain ugly, girls will message you. especially if they see you've seen their profile but haven't messaged them.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2017, 03:02:18 PM »
Boooooozoooooooo

so you think those headless pics arent me and arent recent  ???

thanks for the comp

but yeah they really are me honest to God

as for the older pics i never said they were recent dummy

and posted them as comparison pics to show what i looked like as a natty at different weights while under the tutualedge of doc blakely and Mr. Robert Lorimer

p.s. I dont only train my arms dummy, i train everything but legs

you always reference these guys like they did anything special with you that you could not done on your own.

this just shows you know nothing and your trainers were just as clueless on what to0 do with you

like seriously what you called making gains back then if you were under their tutelage I would have expected 10 times more than what you showed

and a 235 bench at 165 is fuck all. I once did 235 in a bench comp bodyweights for reps and did that weight 19 times strict(17 officially counted) without a warmup.

I am disparaging the fact that even with coaching you did fuck all with your strength and size, something most intermediates would have surpassed without drugs I might add
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2017, 03:18:10 PM »
 ;)

"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #233 on: October 06, 2017, 03:26:04 PM »
according to this vid and vjd series by face and blm face trumps the living shit out of money, fame, comfidence etc

also.it claims white females really arent into bbc or asains lol

oh, and it was a black dude from flingland who created this whole series/vids

helps to have good cheekbones and jawline, long eyelashes, blue eyes, and thick hair.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #234 on: October 06, 2017, 03:30:19 PM »
helps to have good cheekbones and jawline, long eyelashes, blue eyes, and thick hair.

very interesting what youve said about it

coz i have created a fake profile with blow4shit as my head piece on 3 dkfferent sites mind you, and he is getting fuck all for play

so it seems that you are outshining this gorgeous hunk of a man, very very impressive bro

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #235 on: October 06, 2017, 03:32:18 PM »

coz i have created a fake profile with blow4shit as my head piece on 3 dkfferent sites mind you, and he is getting fuck all for play

so it seems that you are outshining this gorgeous hunk of a man, very very impressive bro

none of my pics are smiling all goofy, and he looks more of a pretty-boy. i'm not.

i've always said PlentyOfFish is like FishInABucket... back when i was fucken girls like i had something to prove, i'd go through 5 *new* girls in a week, every week, sometimes bangin a girl on a break from work at like 2pm who i'd already met a day or 2 earlier, and getting a new one again that night. i guess if you act like you don't give a shit (and i wasn't acting.. i really didnt give a shit) and you're intelligent and can carry on a conversation and you're better looking than any other dude they've ever fucked, they'll make the first move every time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »
none of my pics are smiling all goofy, and he looks more of a pretty-boy. i'm not.

fair play

an american bud and my therapist both said this pic doesnt really flatter him well and the american even said that he looks goofy and too dark skinned and dark feautured for the polish beauties here in the krak

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »
what? that's not true at all. my inbox has 3-5 "hey there" messages a day, and that's with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo copy/paste jibberish in the "about me" section because i just wanted to create the account and not spend time on the "about me" section yet and just put pictures up none wearing a shirt and showing abs/delts/back and face of course. then, after i fill in the "about me" section, i'll have 6,7,9? messages a day from girls messaging me first.

so long as you've got abs and shoulders, and you're not cross-eyed, wear coke-bottle glasses, or just plain ugly, girls will message you. especially if they see you've seen their profile but haven't messaged them.

Please post up said pics of shoulders / back / abs
Do they compare with "be there's" pics ?

That would be one argument settled.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2017, 03:43:16 PM »
fair play

an american bud and my therapist both said this pic doesnt really flatter him well and the american even said that he looks goofy and too dark skinned and feautured for thw polish beauties here in the krak

see, he looks to "pretty", like he's actually "trying" to look good. he's even wearing some sorta bracelet it looks like. men should wear a watch. a classy watch, not a g-shock, and thats about it. i don't even wear gold chains or earrings anymore. used to wear 2 22" fat gold chains (ii wore a 19" neck shirt) and 1/2ct princess cut diamond studs in each ear.... no more. maybe it's a different time and back then it was 'cool', or maybe it was never cool and i didn't 'get it' back then, but if i wore that stuff now? it'd feel like i was trying to hard. like dudes having hair with frosted tips. it's just all bad.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2017, 03:51:35 PM »

Please post up said pics of shoulders / back / abs
[youtube]Do they compare with "be there's" pics ?

That would be one argument settled.
What the fuck do I care about compari g to Jeffery?

Anyways.. Shoulders back and abs
https://www.instagram.com/p/aDb4OTihv0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/aDb3Yuihvx/
https://www.instagram.com/p/XbOerzihvI/
https://www.instagram.com/p/XbOXh9ihu8/
https://www.instagram.com/p/eQx0r_Chpn/
https://www.instagram.com/p/ZhKLF3ihop/

Etc etc etc... None of those were dieted down. Eating pizza, hotdogs, mac n cheese, donuts, etc daily just eating and training

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2017, 04:02:41 PM »

Etc etc etc... None of those were dieted down. Eating pizza, hotdogs, mac n cheese, donuts, etc daily just eating and training

Fair pics - A long way off what "be there" looks like in his pics

" What the fuck do I care about compari g to Jeffery? "
Hmmm I don't know though It often appears you do by the way you constantly berate him

And there wouldn't be much size left on you if you did diet down to his completion level

Praise for posting them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
see, he looks to "pretty", like he's actually "trying" to look good. he's even wearing some sorta bracelet it looks like. men should wear a watch. a classy watch, not a g-shock, and thats about it. i don't even wear gold chains or earrings anymore. used to wear 2 22" fat gold chains (ii wore a 19" neck shirt) and 1/2ct princess cut diamond studs in each ear.... no more. maybe it's a different time and back then it was 'cool', or maybe it was never cool and i didn't 'get it' back then, but if i wore that stuff now? it'd feel like i was trying to hard. like dudes having hair with frosted tips. it's just all bad.

whats weird is that the females he hooked up with were just very average, but like you he seemed to like the asian females

others specualted that he was gay, maybe so

btw, you back and delts are you best bodyparts

it seems that androgens like test and tren really build cap and thicken the delts as fellas nowadys almost always have delts bigger than thier arms

back in the 70s 80s fellas arma outsized their delts and imo it was because analbolics like winny,,deca and primo were favored over andogens ie. test and tren

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2017, 04:05:57 PM »
whats weird is that the females he hooked up with were just very average, but like you he seemed to like the asian females

others specualted that he was gay, maybe so

btw, you back and delts are you best bodyparts

it seems that androgens like test and tren really build cap and thicken the delts as fellas nowadys almost always have delts bigger than thier arms

back in the 70s 80s fellas arma outsized their delts and imo it was because analbolics like winny,,deca and primo were favored over andogens ie. test and tren

ive had capped delts since i was 10-12

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #243 on: October 06, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »
ive had capped delts since i was 10-12

What's wrong with your biceps?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #244 on: October 06, 2017, 04:10:41 PM »

what do you mean?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2017, 04:47:53 PM »

Haha, this is great, should use these photos, just screen shots from Gay 4 Its Youtube, he looks off season there, the lean face will get more replies on dating sites.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2017, 05:05:40 PM »
Haha, this is great, should use these photos, just screen shots from Gay 4 Its Youtube, he looks off season there, the lean face will get more replies on dating sites.

good point

ill give it a shot

see if it makes a diff

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2017, 05:07:52 PM »
good point

ill give it a shot

see if it makes a diff

You're a creepy fuck bro.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
I wish Anabolichalo would come back and crush this competition.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »

Think you're referring to the splits? The split between the long head and short heads. Or that they're smaller and flatter than the tri's.. Nerve damage in my neck and shoulders. Bi's used to be peaked up till I was about 21/22, then they got flatter.