Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 251150 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »

what's your point?

saw the contest while i was living in a particular house in a particular town. moved to another house before i started kindergarten. that would make me about 4-5yrs old. watching the incredible hulk eating sugar sandwhiches. the fuck is your point?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #326 on: October 08, 2017, 01:11:04 AM »
Aren't we supposed to admiring the god of arms aka dj181

this is what I see

I sure do occupy lots of space inside of that pew brain of yours BoooooooZooooooo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2017, 02:55:08 AM »
started with training bis and tris every single day and now i alternate bi then tri bi then tri on and on

but... it seems a bit too much so i will go to every 3 days

i got throwers elbows from hitting the heavy bag and med ball throws, which fucking sucksass

Ill try some militaries and delt work today and see how the elbows are

last night i did some wheel work with front squats and hip thrusts, gotta keep the glutes strong for pumping the hot young polkas  :P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #328 on: October 08, 2017, 03:36:17 AM »
started with training bis and tris every single day and now i alternate bi then tri bi then tri on and on

but... it seems a bit too much so i will go to every 3 days

i got throwers elbows from hitting the heavy bag and med ball throws, which fucking sucksass

Ill try some militaries and delt work today and see how the elbows are

last night i did some wheel work with front squats and hip thrusts, gotta keep the glutes strong for pumping the hot young polkas  :P

::) ;D ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #329 on: October 08, 2017, 04:19:27 AM »
heres 2 pics taken today

definatley in need of the deca, maybe i should run 3 grams per dims statement bout mentzer😂

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #330 on: October 08, 2017, 04:28:40 AM »
DJ, is that all you got? This is definitely a no contest. No doubt you were pumped to the max for those photos!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #331 on: October 08, 2017, 04:39:58 AM »
DJ, is that all you got? This is definitely a no contest. No doubt you were pumped to the max for those photos!

;D

its only the beginiing chief

deca is my DRUG

most other gear dont do much for me, but deca works like MAGIC

tren can recomp me but as far as making me fuller deca is DA ONE

just a sec and i will copy anx paste my test experiment

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #332 on: October 08, 2017, 04:44:12 AM »
here it is

as you can see from da pics high test just fucked ma shit up and made me more watery just like dbol did

anadrol did nearly nothng for me

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=588776.0

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2017, 01:42:15 PM »
here it is

as you can see from da pics high test just fucked ma shit up and made me more watery just like dbol did

anadrol did nearly nothng for me

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=588776.0

with all due respect that is a pathetic that you are on steroids, your physique including the one you have now, is totally attainable without drugs

You have the ability in staying lean easy, you adding drugs to the mix to look like you do just screams how much of a lazy guy you are

I have known white guys who have never lifted weights who look better than you

this physique you present as before and after a cycle don't scream steroids, they scream laziness and patheticness considering what you take

"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2017, 01:51:37 PM »
im a highly intelligent individual and i think outside the box

ive tried most gear and i only respond well to 2 compounds

1. Deca 2. Tren

all the others do fuck all for me and like a dumb fuck i just wasted some cash on winny (but this winny is acutally a little bit cheaper than my pwo lol)

but.... Deca is coming my way soon so its all good 😎

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2017, 02:00:16 PM »
im a highly intelligent individual and i think outside the box

ive tried most gear and i only respond well to 2 compounds

1. Deca 2. Tren

all the others do fuck all for me and like a dumb fuck i just wasted some cash on winny (but this winny is acutally a little bit cheaper than my pwo lol)

but.... Deca is coming my way soon so its all good 😎

do you not worry about putting your health at risk for less than a half inch arm increase that is in reality very temporary in your case because of your inability to hold any real muscle?

that is not meant as an insult but as fact about natural genetic muscle building capabilities
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #336 on: October 08, 2017, 02:11:49 PM »
do you not worry about putting your health at risk for less than a half inch arm increase that is in reality very temporary in your case because of your inability to hold any real muscle?

that is not meant as an insult but as fact about natural genetic muscle building capabilities

health is 90%,genetics 10% lifestyle factors (yes, my health genetics are superior)

here's what you do (i think at least 😎)

take a higher dose to hit your goals and then take a very low dose to maintain yoself

doc huge talked to high level pros and they said they kept thier looks on 400 mg of test per week after balsting grams of shit

test sucksass for me so id never run it over 200 mg a week

the plan is to blast deca and get where i wanna be ie 175 5%

then keep test at 125 probably and deca at 100 or maybe 200

the only other drug i may need is tren but i wont take it unless i really need it

I was a buck 75 here but i wasnt @ 5%

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #337 on: October 08, 2017, 02:32:30 PM »
with all due respect that is a pathetic that you are on steroids, your physique including the one you have now, is totally attainable without drugs

You have the ability in staying lean easy, you adding drugs to the mix to look like you do just screams how much of a lazy guy you are

this physique you present as before and after a cycle don't scream steroids, they scream laziness and patheticness considering what you take

All sugar water
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #338 on: October 08, 2017, 02:54:07 PM »

What’s truly impressive is that he can be this slight and still be fat and not in shape. Incredible genetics  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #339 on: October 08, 2017, 04:12:33 PM »
An expert like myself can't participate in this any longer. DJ is devoid of sense or potential. It is embarrassing even viewing this "challenge". I will forge ahead alone as I have a strange destiny. I suggest that Getbiggers do not encourage hapless DJ. This "challenge" is beyond pathetic.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »
An expert like myself can't participate in this any longer. DJ is devoid of sense or potential. It is embarrassing even viewing this "challenge". I will forge ahead alone as I have a strange destiny. I suggest that Getbiggers do not encourage hapless DJ. This "challenge" is beyond pathetic.

weak trolling

2/10

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »
For some reason I missed this thread, and I'm still working thru so someone may have asked this - if so please ignore...

But what's going on here..?  ???

Doesn't even have to be obese.

Besides, people focusing on biceps to put size on their arms are spinning their wheels.

Muscular arm size for the sake of muscular arm size you're much better off focusing on the long head of the tricep with overhead extension movements that put the lateral head in a weak position to contract so the workload is shifted to the long head /run-on sentence. The Finnish off with a couple sets of 2 other angles. I'd prefer with the upper arm perpendicular to the torso as with a skull crusher. I prefer with an Oly straight bar, and maybe with the last set done with a couple KB's hanging from the ends of the bar secured with resistance bands. Maybe 2 sets, plus that last light set with plates plus the Kettlebells. Then Finnish with pushdowns with upper arms parallel or close to it for a couple sets of as many as you can get the stack for. 20, 30, 40 etc and flaring your elbows out and getting your bodyweight over the handle when you hit the wall doing them strict with elbows tucked into your sides. Couple sets should be fine. Maybe 3 with the final one being with your torso bent forward about 45 degrees and stepping back from the cable pulling over head and having your elbows out in front of your shoulders almost cell year torso and upper arms are in the same position as a skull crusher and pressing out instead of down. That way you kind of mimic the angle of a Skullcrusher except you have tension the entire range of motion whereas with the skull crusher you lose tension at the top of the movement.... But still, put all your focus primarily on the overhead extension stuff and Blasting the long head of the tricep which will have the greatest impact on arm size overall. And not to forget to blast the brachialis muscles as well with hammer curls, rope curls, and reverse grip curls both with this straight wrist and a broken wrist. I'd prefer to focus more on curling in that fashion first and finish up with proper form preacher curls. Hella considered a nuisance jump over fences and move out into fields are moving to brush you'll notice how this metal fences bit and boat right here it's usually because the nilgai which is a big animal me 400 pounds or more jumps over this fence and it will catch it in bend it is they go over there but the mail guy will jump over them especially when the dog gives Chase most trainers neglect the brachialis and lack that 3D pop The brachialis gives out to the side of the arm between the bicep and lateral head of the tricep
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2017, 04:57:17 PM »
For some reason I missed this thread, and I'm still working thru so someone may have asked this - if so please ignore...

But what's going on here..?  ???

did you write that?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »
Again, if this has been addressed, please ignore.  But clarification of this bit would also be appreciated please...  ???

tri update

need to clean up the diet a bit i.e. cut down on pizzas and mcds fries and colas and add in chicken breasts and tuna

also drop the pro powder as REAL FOOD specially tuna and chicken breasts pwn the living shit out of it, rather like i pwn the fuck out of stmulating erections gf and sister  :o when i nail them in da ass nice and hard with my big powerful c0ck

would also like some feedback regarding my tris (ie. do i need more lateral head, long head, etc),from the fellas who know wot dey talkin bout like njflex, bequeer, esf, illpuckinglatti etc

I think maybe I'm getting my nutrition wrong if this is how it's supposed to feel LOL...

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2017, 05:29:10 PM »
did you write that?

Nope, it was exactly like that back on page 8 or 9 maybe?  I've since remembered you sometimes use talk-to-text so maybe your phone heard your TV or something....?  If not I was gonna ask about the 400lb animal mentioned...
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2017, 05:35:17 PM »
Nope, it was exactly like that back on page 8 or 9 maybe?  I've since remembered you sometimes use talk-to-text so maybe your phone heard your TV or something....?  If not I was gonna ask about the 400lb animal mentioned...

Got no clue. Looks like a commercial or something. Might've set my phone down and was still going or somethinh

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2017, 05:36:57 PM »
Again, if this has been addressed, please ignore.  But clarification of this bit would also be appreciated please...  ???

I think maybe I'm getting my nutrition wrong if this is how it's supposed to feel LOL...

ive always had a massive sex drive so my psych put me on meds to lower it a bit and they work

id been stone ass drunk on say 3 long island ice teas, 2 jack and cokes, 5 or 6 polish beers which are half a liter and 6% alc and another 2 or 3 shots of vodka or tequilla and i could still fuck 4 or 5 prositutes at the ho house

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2017, 05:41:19 PM »
heres 2 pics taken today

definatley in need of the deca, maybe i should run 3 grams per dims statement bout mentzer😂

Your delts look good. Is it genetics or have you worked them a lot?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #348 on: October 09, 2017, 01:57:57 AM »
Your delts look good. Is it genetics or have you worked them a lot?

Genetics

Rascal full

• Getbig IV