Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 161870 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Please make sure to DISLIKE all of Vince Goodrum's videos
« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2017, 10:53:40 AM »
Newsflash: Usain Bolt isn't a black man from Africa.

::)

His ancestry is African, just like yours is European.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #376 on: December 18, 2017, 11:01:40 AM »
So you don't think blacks have a genetic/biological advantage in sprinting over other racial groups?

the few people that are superior sprinters are blacks, but theyre not superior because theyre blacks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #377 on: December 18, 2017, 11:02:14 AM »
can someone ban this pissed up moron again...?

Pathetic bitch still whining about gimmick accounts.  The only back up excuse he has.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #378 on: December 18, 2017, 11:22:30 AM »
great video vince, i like the analogy with the farm, they should pay for getting that kind of advice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #379 on: December 18, 2017, 11:36:37 AM »
Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, I just wanted to let you know what me and my girl watch your youtube videos together.
X

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #380 on: December 18, 2017, 01:01:37 PM »
the few people that are superior sprinters are blacks, but theyre not superior because theyre blacks.

What do you think makes them suprior sprinters then? Do you not think that biological factors play any role?
West Africans have a higher abundance of fast twitch muscle fibres when compared to other racial populations and this is crucial in sprinting. Elite sprinting is virtually impossible in the absence of a protein most commonly found among people of West African descent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #381 on: December 18, 2017, 01:09:16 PM »
What do you think makes them suprior sprinters then? Do you not think that biological factors play any role?
West Africans have a higher abundance of fast twitch muscle fibres when compared to other racial populations and this is crucial in sprinting. Elite sprinting is virtually impossible in the absence of a protein most commonly found among people of West African descent.

A lot of experience and practice running away from the cops perhaps ?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: December 18, 2017, 01:14:41 PM »

yes i think biological factors play a role.

but since it's such a rare feature and so very very few people have these factors, it makes no sense to label it a "black thing"

when something is lacking in 99,9% of a group, you dont claim that something is typical of said group.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Howard: Its Time For An Explanation Of Your Actions
« Reply #383 on: December 18, 2017, 01:17:38 PM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #384 on: December 18, 2017, 01:30:55 PM »
yes i think biological factors play a role.

but since it's such a rare feature and so very very few people have these factors, it makes no sense to label it a "black thing"

when something is lacking in 99,9% of a group, you dont claim that something is typical of said group.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: December 18, 2017, 01:43:43 PM »
this whole idea about differences between races must come down to numbers.

otherwise it is not worth mentioning it.

if someone say blacks because of genetic reasons commit more violent crimes - and it turns out only 1 outta 100 million blacks do.

then nobody would use that as an example!

same thing for blacks sprinting.

why would anyone claim blacks are better sprinters? when only 1 outta 100 million are?

that's just stupid.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2017, 02:01:15 PM »
Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, I just wanted to let you know what me and my girl watch your youtube videos together.

How does she feels about his appearance?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2017, 02:11:48 PM »
i call bullshit on sf1900 to have a gf.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: December 18, 2017, 03:11:57 PM »
Who would seriously want to hire a person like Matt C?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2017, 03:16:27 PM »
 Yo want him back on food stamps ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #390 on: December 18, 2017, 03:17:05 PM »
Who would seriously want to hire a person like Matt C?
Definitely not Mark Zuckerberg...

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: December 18, 2017, 03:44:13 PM »
Vince what happened to Johnny Stylez, why did he leave Rx??

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #392 on: December 18, 2017, 03:46:25 PM »
What happened to the other thread? I guess mods love to protect a white supremacist, but didn't do nadie to protect CQ.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, so STFU
>:(
:

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: December 18, 2017, 03:48:26 PM »
it would be cool if getbig had a feature so to every post you make it adds "there" and "here" to your sentences

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: December 18, 2017, 07:04:06 PM »

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, so STFU
>:(

Women should stick together. You failed CQ!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #395 on: December 18, 2017, 07:35:30 PM »
Hey smatt

White are better athletes as far as shoulder gridle str goes check bp and military press records 😉

It depends on the sport.  Blacks tend to dominate sprinting [West Africans], distance running [East Africans], basketball, football, and are likely over-represented in bodybuilding, boxing, and MMA.  Other sports such as swimming and strongman, are pure White domination, to the same degree that we see Blacks dominate sprinting.

There was a White top three finisher in the 200 metre sprint at the Olympic games in 2016 - Christophe LeMaitre.  He is the fastest White man ever, and I think he only ranks something like #150 overall.  I may be wrong about that number, but my point is - he is not close to the top Black 100 metre sprinters.  It's also not surprising that he placed top three in the 200 metre - as Whites tend to perform better [relative to Blacks; as in, the disparity decreases] in the longer runs.  Put another way - Black domination is seen the most clearly in the shortest distances, and tends to reduce over longer runs [consider that some races are 90km or more].

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: December 18, 2017, 07:41:21 PM »
Pure fucking shit
His videos are pure shit
How long till he abandons his dumb YouTube dream
w

QuietYou

« Reply #397 on: December 18, 2017, 07:42:23 PM »
White people are extremely underrated athletes. Arguably the best and most versatile in the world.

People laugh about white people not being able to play basketball stereotypically. Besides black people, what are the second highest number of players's race? White. Lots of white people in the NBA and great white players in the present and past.

Football? All the best players at the best position (QB) are white. This is present AND past. Plenty of athletic positions white people are quite good at too.

White people also are high level soccer players all over the world.

White people are good at everything. American media can't change that fact no matter how many liberal SJW feminists are in charge.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #398 on: December 18, 2017, 07:46:39 PM »
Damn Matt back with his walls of text again.  What happened to that last call out thread?

Great rebuttal, LurkerNoMore.  ::)  Shoot, with all this brilliant conversation in the air, it's a major shocker I haven't changed my opinion yet.  Just fact after fact, pushing me into the wall, forcing me to change my mind.  ::)

What happened to the other thread? I guess mods love to protect a white supremacist, but didn't do nadie to protect CQ.

It had nothing to do with that.  Vince Basile made a comment that the thread was inappropriate for the Gossip & Opinions board, and I think that prompted either Ron or another one of the moderators to move it.  Whoever did it, it got moved to the General Topics board, at which point I lost interest in posting in it.

And it had nothing to do with protecting a White Supremacist - WHY would I want my posts, clearly destroying the numerous people who attempted to "debate" me, to be moved to somewhere with less visibility.  I wanted everyone to see me take on the stupid comments against me, and destroy them.  There is literally well over a century of psychometric testing data covering cognitive differences between the races at this point, going back to around 1908.  They ALL produce the exact same results, and not one study shows that all races are equal.

THAT is what terrifies my opposition.  They know full well that they can do nothing but make excuses about "White Racism" being to blame for everything in the world.  Yet I find it remarkable that Blacks perform the same whether they are in Barbados or Sweden or Texas or Detroit.  Whether they are in charge or "racists" are in charge, or White liberals are in charge [who coddle non-White minorities endlessly], the results are always the same.

And that's because the CAUSE of racial disparities are always the same, and it has NOTHING to do with racism.

Not a single person reading this lives in a community where racial groups all perform at an equal level.  It is such a monumental con to tell White people that they just don't have to be racist, and disparities will go away.  Meanwhile, for simply making posts like this, a person would be fired for their job.  So hang on - "racism is everywhere", meanwhile if a White person is simply vocally politically incorrect, they will get fired from their job.

NOTHING I have written in this post is racist - nothing.  It is all verifiable, and easily verifiable at that.  Meanwhile, a post like this will ensure a White person doesn't get a job in the public or corporate sector [not like I care].  So how is it possible for so many dumb White people to believe "racism is everywhere", meanwhile a White person cannot even say "I doubt that" without being fired from their job.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though - White people have been tolerating this bullshit way too long now, and are on the verge of snapping.  At that point, it will be almost impossible to keep White people hating themselves, as they currently do.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #399 on: December 18, 2017, 07:48:51 PM »

I'm honestly not doing it on purpose but MD has been on my case lately.  Gotta fight back

Muscular Development: Still Making Excuses For Poor Media Content by Vince Goodrum

Vince, do you not see this as being caused by MD refusing to hire you, because they regarded your posts as being too controversial?

I think we at Getbig should set up a poll to vote for you to be hired at MD.  Can MD possibly go any lower?  I am confident that you would improve their website.  I can't possibly see your joining the ranks of MD going any other way.