Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 231125 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #1300 on: October 25, 2017, 11:56:12 AM »
Quit following this thread and go along with whatever the official report turns out to be or else pseudo intellectuals may call you conspiracy theorists.  :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1302 on: October 25, 2017, 12:24:21 PM »
Quit following this thread and go along with whatever the official report turns out to be or else pseudo intellectuals may call you conspiracy theorists.  :D
Or, just wait for the info. And use your brain. The whole, "I don't believe the official report. But gonna make up my own reality of what happened, and ignore facts, and I know how to investigate better than the FBI, ATF, yet can't get a job with them" is the bastion of conspiracy theorists

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: October 25, 2017, 12:32:19 PM »
Or, just wait for the info. And use your brain. The whole, "I don't believe the official report. But gonna make up my own reality of what happened, and ignore facts, and I know how to investigate better than the FBI, ATF, yet can't get a job with them" is the bastion of conspiracy theorists

I was being facetious. I think it is fantastic that people are questioning authority. It's not a matter of knowing investigation better than alphabet agencies, it's that they have a record of lying. 'Conspiracy theory' is just a dismissive term that itself is not worthy of serious consideration.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #1304 on: October 25, 2017, 12:36:55 PM »
I was being facetious. I think it is fantastic that people are questioning authority. It's not a matter of knowing investigation better than alphabet agencies, it's that they have a record of lying. The term conspiracy theory is just a dismissive term that itself is not worthy of serious consideration.

The Term Conspiracy Theory was created by the CIA to discredit anyone who questioned the office line on the JFK assassination.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: October 25, 2017, 12:40:56 PM »
The Term Conspiracy Theory was created by the CIA to discredit anyone who questioned the office line on the JFK assassination.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

I know but, if I had posted that, non-"conspiracy theorists" would say it was a conspiracy to discredit the CIA.  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: October 25, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »
So are they saying he pulled a Hillary?

This laptop that supposedly had cameras running through it didn't have a hard drive? It's not possible.

Why would he have the room and hallway cammed up? Makes you wonder if this wasn't some weird arms deal or something that involved others where he needed to cover his ass.

I'm pretty sure at this point if anybody raised above issue they'd just say "oh he had two laptops in there" or something, haha. It's ridiculous.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1307 on: October 25, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »
Someparts...what do u make of that video?

Ballistics info is tough unless you are there IMO. Easy to both mistake and manipulate result to what you want given how many shots, ricochets, sound reflections, etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1308 on: October 25, 2017, 01:45:11 PM »
I was being facetious. I think it is fantastic that people are questioning authority. It's not a matter of knowing investigation better than alphabet agencies, it's that they have a record of lying. 'Conspiracy theory' is just a dismissive term that itself is not worthy of serious consideration.
True, they do, when it beneficial to them or that they deem it necessary because the public probably can't handle the truth.

Look at Project Blue Book for example. How would the citizens and the all the US government agencies feel if we could not control the airspace of our own country, especially from what maybe extraterrestrial? Especially if you look at it from today's perspective. Widespread panic and the CTers would come up with their own versions of the truth.

Conspiracy Theorists was and is a dismissive term, but if look at CTers, they are in the same level as Big Hunters (who never find Bigfoot). They live in a version of reality where anything should be question when it doesn't sit right to their own view points, or flawed logic, including stop signs and traffic lights.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: October 25, 2017, 02:00:25 PM »
True, they do, when it beneficial to them or that they deem it necessary because the public probably can't handle the truth.

Look at Project Blue Book for example. How would the citizens and the all the US government agencies feel if we could not control the airspace of our own country, especially from what maybe extraterrestrial? Especially if you look at it from today's perspective. Widespread panic and the CTers would come up with their own versions of the truth.

Conspiracy Theorists was and is a dismissive term, but if look at CTers, they are in the same level as Big Hunters (who never find Bigfoot). They live in a version of reality where anything should be question when it doesn't sit right to their own view points, or flawed logic, including stop signs and traffic lights.

The term CT is becoming less meaningful. Was George Bush a CT for "knowing" there were "weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Were the people who believed that there weren't WMDs in Iraq CTs?  If you believe in 1 CT are you a CT? Do you have to believe in every CT to be a CT? Or does CT only refer to people that are borderline insane paranoids? Why don't descriptions of ALL groups of individuals skew towards the least sane cross section of that group?  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1310 on: October 25, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
Yes, the term is meaningless.  It's just meant to get reaction, rather than consideration.

It doesn't hold up, since every thinking person has become one.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1311 on: October 25, 2017, 03:01:05 PM »
Parker, I do believe you're referring to those who jump to conclusions without reason.  But that now includes the typical viewer of MSM, you understand.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1312 on: October 26, 2017, 09:56:00 AM »
So exactly 7 days AFTER the shooting, Campos --AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE LEG-- was driving BACK from Mexico in a rental car.
700 miles round trip..with a fresh bullet wound in his leg. How the fuck did he get out of the hospital that fast?

Huh?
They let him leave? I know they had no legal reasons to hold him but still..
&feature=youtu.be

Simple Simon

« Reply #1313 on: October 26, 2017, 10:35:51 AM »
So exactly 7 days AFTER the shooting, Campos --AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE LEG-- was driving BACK from Mexico in a rental car.
700 miles round trip..with a fresh bullet wound in his leg. How the fuck did he get out of the hospital that fast?

Huh?
&feature=youtu.be

esfitness was walking around with a gaping wound in his hip after two days...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1314 on: October 26, 2017, 11:39:56 AM »
OCT 23, 2017 ... The entire area is still closed off ... so investigations seem to still be on-going.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1315 on: October 26, 2017, 01:29:43 PM »
OCT 23, 2017 ... The entire area is still closed off ... so investigations seem to still be on-going.

Investigation being tightly controlled, I'm sure.  Feds having final say on who does what, and all that good stuff.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1316 on: October 26, 2017, 06:17:39 PM »

Huh?
&feature=youtu.be

Why would they keep him in the hospital for more than a day?   ???

Why would they keep him from leaving the country?   ???

Seriously, I don't understand.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1317 on: October 26, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »
esfitness was walking around with a gaping wound in his hip after two days...

No. Same day. 2hrs after the 1st surgery. That's when all the gauze n packing fell out on the floor n I got the best pics.

I could be easily driven to Mexico n back n mine was wayyy worse then this dudes.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1318 on: October 26, 2017, 06:43:06 PM »
Why would they keep him in the hospital for more than a day?   ???

Why would they keep him from leaving the country?   ???

Seriously, I don't understand.

I kinda thought a shooting victim would be in the hospital longer. I watched a video on gunshot wounds and see it differently now.

Again--I know they had no legal grounds to hold him, but it just seems odd he would leave the country.
It's an ongoing investigation.
But then again he must not be on the FBI radar or they wouldn't have let him out of eyesight for just this reason.
I dunno.
Just add this into the whole thing and it seems worse than what it is I guess.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1319 on: October 27, 2017, 01:13:19 AM »

Huh?
&feature=youtu.be

Why are you asking the question when you just answered it in the same sentence?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1320 on: October 27, 2017, 01:27:48 AM »
why are all the witnesses who didnt follow the "one shooter" narrative now dead?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1321 on: October 27, 2017, 01:29:54 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1322 on: October 27, 2017, 05:14:12 AM »

Love the setup in this guy's man cave (AKA: mom's basement).  Also, his willingness to proudly display it for millions of youtubers to view.  It's truly astounding.   :D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1323 on: October 27, 2017, 07:11:43 AM »
People like Parker, who casually throw the term "Conspiracy Theorist" around, are automatically on my radar as a probable dumbass.  They are just telling us how nicely conditioned they are by the government and media.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1324 on: October 27, 2017, 09:08:05 PM »
Love the setup in this guy's man cave (AKA: mom's basement).  Also, his willingness to proudly display it for millions of youtubers to view.  It's truly astounding.   :D

And I love the way you show your childish stupidity every time you open your mouth. At least this guy is a real person, not anonym piece of shit who knows nothing about anything: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-atkinson-15059653. Point in the video is simple. There is insane fucking people who do terrible things just to get their name in the history books. Try to live with that fact..It is simply impossible that every fucking negative thing in the USA would be some kind of inside job or false flag fucking nonsense.