Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 233260 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #1325 on: October 27, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
And I love the way you show your childish stupidity every time you open your mouth. At least this guy is a real person, not anonym piece of shit who knows nothing about anything: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-atkinson-15059653. Point in the video is simple. There is insane fucking people who do terrible things just to get their name in the history books. Try to live with that fact..It is simply impossible that every fucking negative thing in the USA would be some kind of inside job or false flag fucking nonsense.

Lighten up Francis.  I didn't say anything about conspiracy theories.  I was just commenting on his rad decorations.  You on your period or something?   ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1326 on: October 27, 2017, 11:08:55 PM »
People like Parker, who casually throw the term "Conspiracy Theorist" around, are automatically on my radar as a pragmatic person.  They are just telling us how nicely conditioned I am by the government and media.

Don't feel bad.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: November 01, 2017, 08:39:09 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/us/las-vegas-shooting-motive/index.html

CNN title for story: "Why does the Las Vegas shooter's motive even matter?"

There's your closure America. What a joke.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1328 on: November 01, 2017, 08:58:45 PM »

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1329 on: November 01, 2017, 09:03:48 PM »

Article by  (((Eric Levenson)))

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1330 on: November 01, 2017, 09:08:31 PM »

That some damn fine investigative journalism right there.  Well done CNN.

These guys are not journalists, they are leftist political activists pushing the Democrat talking points.  Fuck them all.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: November 01, 2017, 10:37:23 PM »
In the end, due to lack of news follow-up - what is the average person(aka media sponge) left or  "made" to think of the event? That a single old angry white guy can kill 60 people because he has too many guns?

I don't get it. The lack of intellectual curiosity is at dangerous levels. It's like a social experiment.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1332 on: November 02, 2017, 02:13:25 AM »
No one really cares, society is now totally desensitised to horrific events.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1333 on: November 02, 2017, 02:37:08 AM »
In the end, due to lack of news follow-up - what is the average person(aka media sponge) left or  "made" to think of the event? That a single old angry white guy can kill 60 people because he has too many guns?

I don't get it. The lack of intellectual curiosity is at dangerous levels. It's like a social experiment.

Not because he has too many guns, but because he is a moron, a fucking mentally ill imbecile who want to get his name in the history by killing as many people as he can before police kills him because he is too coward to kill himself. There is no mystery in it, it happens all the time in USA in different forms, and other morons see this event to be some kind of challenge and try to beat the record by killing even more people.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1334 on: November 02, 2017, 02:40:20 AM »

why would anyone need to be "made to think" that?

that pretty much perfectly sums up the reality of the situation in a nutshell

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1335 on: November 02, 2017, 03:06:24 AM »
No one really cares, society is now totally desensitised to horrific events.

except when they see your ugly face

TWINS!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #1336 on: November 02, 2017, 03:10:10 AM »
except when they see your ugly face

TWINS!!!!!!

after the last couple of days Im amazed a narcissist like yourself could even stand to show his face on here after the pounding you have had...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1337 on: November 02, 2017, 03:14:44 AM »
after the last couple of days Im amazed a narcissist like yourself could even stand to show his face on here after the pounding you have had...

really dont give a fuck

you see, my experinces IN REAL LIFE are vastly differemt than my experiences on here

and as i have said a gazillion times they would not say these things to my face, and if they were dumb enough to try it, well then they would surely regret it

Simple Simon

« Reply #1338 on: November 02, 2017, 03:43:00 AM »
really dont give a fuck

you see, my experinces IN REAL LIFE are vastly differemt than my experiences on here

and as i have said a gazillion times they would not say these things to my face, and if they were dumb enough to try it, well then they would surely regret it

I can see you dont take kindly to disrespect...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1339 on: November 02, 2017, 03:58:32 AM »
I can see you dont take kindly to disrespect...

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: November 02, 2017, 09:01:28 AM »
Not because he has too many guns, but because he is a moron, a fucking mentally ill imbecile who want to get his name in the history by killing as many people as he can before police kills him because he is too coward to kill himself. There is no mystery in it, it happens all the time in USA in different forms, and other morons see this event to be some kind of challenge and try to beat the record by killing even more people.

Luckily Ropo and Conker are here to be an example of where confirmation bias fills in the for lack of information on a motive. Proves my point exactly.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1341 on: November 02, 2017, 09:35:09 AM »

Luckily Ropo and Conker are here to be an example of where confirmation bias fills in the for lack of information on a motive. Proves my point exactly.

So if this shooter wasn't mentally ill imbecile who want his name in the history books, why don't you explain what he was?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1342 on: November 02, 2017, 09:43:56 AM »
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1343 on: November 02, 2017, 09:47:42 AM »
So if this shooter wasn't mentally ill imbecile who want his name in the history books, why don't you explain what he was?

We can't explain a motive because there is no evidence to suggest a motive. You don't get to insert any answer because you don't have an answer.

I am willing to grant you the fact that he likely had mental health issues which led to the shooting. However, we don't know what caused his mental health issues. I think that is what people are looking for: the underlying causes that led to possible mental health issues and the subsequent shooting. Based on what I read, the guy seemed to lead a pretty normal life, other than the obsessive gambling (which does not appear to be a reason for the shooting).

As for wanting his name in the history books, meh, who knows. I am not too sure that was his motivation. Maybe it what. But, there is no evidence to suggest such.

Thus, we can't explain what he was because we do not have sufficient evidence to "explain what he was."

X

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1344 on: November 02, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »
"ABC's 20/20 did a special on Mandalay as you prob saw.
They said "According to federal agents, on the day of the shooting Paddock made 5 separate trips back and fourth between his home is Mesquite and the Mandalay Bay hotel 70 miles away."
It's right here at the 21:50 min mark"

Interesting. That's a lot of driving in one day.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1345 on: November 02, 2017, 09:58:31 PM »
We can't explain a motive because there is no evidence to suggest a motive. You don't get to insert any answer because you don't have an answer.

I am willing to grant you the fact that he likely had mental health issues which led to the shooting. However, we don't know what caused his mental health issues. I think that is what people are looking for: the underlying causes that led to possible mental health issues and the subsequent shooting. Based on what I read, the guy seemed to lead a pretty normal life, other than the obsessive gambling (which does not appear to be a reason for the shooting).

As for wanting his name in the history books, meh, who knows. I am not too sure that was his motivation. Maybe it what. But, there is no evidence to suggest such.

Thus, we can't explain what he was because we do not have sufficient evidence to "explain what he was."

So how all this excludes the probable fact that the shooter performed expanded suicide by cops? A. he killed great bunch of innocent people with seemingly no reason at all and B. police shot him. Is it possible that there isn't any sinister motivation behind this unfortunate event? Just a mad fucking moron with a gun and a death wish?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: November 03, 2017, 11:10:29 AM »
So how all this excludes the probable fact that the shooter performed expanded suicide by cops? A. he killed great bunch of innocent people with seemingly no reason at all and B. police shot him. Is it possible that there isn't any sinister motivation behind this unfortunate event? Just a mad fucking moron with a gun and a death wish?

There is some indicators that he planned to escape. Suicide by cop would not be on my list of possible motivations. Not enough info at this time, at least what I'm aware of to determine motivation. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1347 on: November 03, 2017, 11:31:22 AM »

Is there evidence that he planned a "suicide by cop?" I thought they said he had an escape route?  ??? ???

Of course, its possible that he was just a "mad" man who had a death wish. However, none of the evidence suggests that. Paddock did not have a history consistent with other mass shooters. People are really left in the dark. But, if no other evidence presents itself, the correct answer is, "We don't know why he did it." There are too many gaps to make assumptions, even assumptions such as, "He was a mad man with a death wish."

But, now it seems like the cops are trying to pin it on his gambling habits:

The man who shot hundreds and killed 58 at the Route 91 Harvest music festival a month ago was a narcissist who may have seen his image as a high-rolling gambler declining, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said as the investigation into the Oct. 1 shooting rampage entered its second month.

“He was going through some bouts of depression. But he was status-driven,” Lombardo said in a wide-ranging interview with 8 News Now in Las Vegas that offered the first hints of what might have driven 64-year-old Stephen Paddock to open fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

Paddock had been losing money for two years, Lombardo said, and had been showing signs of depression.

“Since September 2015, he's lost a significant amount of wealth, and I think that might have been a determining factor on what he was determined to do,” Lombardo said in his Wednesday night interview.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1348 on: November 03, 2017, 12:19:05 PM »
Anything from the ex girlfriend?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: November 03, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »
Is there evidence that he planned a "suicide by cop?" I thought they said he had an escape route?  ??? ???

Of course, its possible that he was just a "mad" man who had a death wish. However, none of the evidence suggests that. Paddock did not have a history consistent with other mass shooters. People are really left in the dark. But, if no other evidence presents itself, the correct answer is, "We don't know why he did it." There are too many gaps to make assumptions, even assumptions such as, "He was a mad man with a death wish."

But, now it seems like the cops are trying to pin it on his gambling habits:

The man who shot hundreds and killed 58 at the Route 91 Harvest music festival a month ago was a narcissist who may have seen his image as a high-rolling gambler declining, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said as the investigation into the Oct. 1 shooting rampage entered its second month.

“He was going through some bouts of depression. But he was status-driven,” Lombardo said in a wide-ranging interview with 8 News Now in Las Vegas that offered the first hints of what might have driven 64-year-old Stephen Paddock to open fire from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

Paddock had been losing money for two years, Lombardo said, and had been showing signs of depression.

“Since September 2015, he's lost a significant amount of wealth, and I think that might have been a determining factor on what he was determined to do,” Lombardo said in his Wednesday night interview.

While losing wealth or status "could" be the motivation, it's no more likely than a dozen other reasons we could speculate on. I hate when they do that. Like you said, it's ok to say "I don't know"  Ultimately, I don't really care what his particular motivation was, it was a chickenshit coward thing to do and the only thing I regret is he wasn't man enough to simply blow his own head off before harming others if he was so miserable being wealthier than 95% of the rest