Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232876 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #275 on: October 03, 2017, 12:48:00 AM »
I hope he gets roasted for the coward he is.  He had access to the microphone and he could have warned them. 

"Hey everyone, run, someone's shooting at us"

Im pretty sure they were all aware of that already...

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #276 on: October 03, 2017, 12:49:13 AM »
I noticed that singer just turned and ran when he realized there was shooting - didn't even try to warn the crowd.  What singer was this?

What could he have said that would make any difference? People are crammed together with no where to move and didn't realize it was gunfire till it was too late. If he had been closer he would of killed a hell of alot more.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: October 03, 2017, 12:50:30 AM »
"Hey everyone, run, someone's shooting at us"

Im pretty sure they were all aware of that already...

No they weren't.  If you watch the videos lots of people didn't know until quite a bit later.  Enough time for the cultural marxist to take out many more victims.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #278 on: October 03, 2017, 01:05:21 AM »
No they weren't.  If you watch the videos lots of people didn't know until quite a bit later.  Enough time for the cultural marxist to take out many more victims.

Ehh, that was just some shit 4chan put together. I was on /pol/ that night and the threads started around 10:30 or later. Some of the media early on were getting info from google that was posted on  /pol/ and mistakenly ran it.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #279 on: October 03, 2017, 01:11:18 AM »
 All the liberal shit was taken from his fullofpeeno gf's ex husbands fb page.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: October 03, 2017, 01:17:39 AM »
Alex Jones, who legit has the phone number of the president, and a lot of high level sources including US generals and top CIA operatives (for you idiots that will instantly respond with mockery) says he got a message from a member of the Hostage Rescue Team that stormed the shooters room, saying it is a cover up, and that there was a lot of antifa literature in the room, and also photos of a middle eastern woman.

He got the message while he was live on air.

Simple Simon

« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2017, 01:21:58 AM »
Alex Jones, who legit has the phone number of the president, and a lot of high level sources including US generals and top CIA operatives (for you idiots that will instantly respond with mockery) says he got a message from a member of the Hostage Rescue Team that stormed the shooters room, saying it is a cover up, and that there was a lot of antifa literature in the room, and also photos of a middle eastern woman.

be quiet you fucking idiot...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2017, 01:23:30 AM »
be quiet you fucking idiot...

and the king of the retards instantly chimes in as predicted

hey cockhead why don't you jump on the phone to the president and ask him.... oh wait you don't have the number of the president or of generals or cia chiefs

well cheer up at least you got your steroid dealers number  ;D

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2017, 01:28:29 AM »
Sources also told Jones there was Islamic stuff in the room.  And that they killed him (he didn't kill himself).

Also he showed photos of the asian gf in Dubai.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2017, 01:51:45 AM »
Sources also told Jones there was Islamic stuff in the room.  And that they killed him (he didn't kill himself).

Also he showed photos of the asian gf in Dubai.

covering all bases !

he had antifa literature and islamic stuff in his room?

islamic extremism and a left wing group ....odd bed fellows

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2017, 02:06:21 AM »

I'm not buying the antifa stuff. The guy's a millionare in his 60's with real estate and spends most of his time vacationing and gambling. It's been alleged that he was in dubai with the fullofpeeno, I did see a picture of her there that she had on fb before she made it private so maybe that's what he's referring to. If he's antifa, then he's obviously not a jihadist. As far as Alex Jones goes I can't take him seriously, too over the top.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2017, 02:07:04 AM »
covering all bases !

he had antifa literature and islamic stuff in his room?

islamic extremism and a left wing group ....odd bed fellows

Well antifa is pro islam so there's no real contradiction there

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2017, 02:39:46 AM »
Well antifa is pro islam so there's no real contradiction there

They're pro anything that isn't white heterosexual male until it no longer benefits them. That's why they're no longer aligned with BLM. An example of antifa's hatred of white males. This white male cuck is chastised by mestizo scum after refusing to assault another white man.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2017, 02:43:06 AM »
Wow what a fukking cuck.  I think it is time to send those mexican whores back to mexico.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2017, 02:50:31 AM »
They're pro anything that isn't white heterosexual male until it no longer benefits them. That's why they're no longer aligned with BLM. An example of antifa's hatred of white males. This white male cuck is chastised by mestizo scum after refusing to assault another white man.

Can't believe they're so brainwashed.

And who allowed them to get so uppity?
Q

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2017, 03:06:24 AM »
I liked this comment on the youtube page, and so did a lot of other people, as it got 1.7k "likes."  It seems like our people are waking up...

That guy just realized that when all the "nazis" are gone, he'll be next in line to get the bullet. The definition of a useful idiot.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2017, 03:25:56 AM »
What about the muzzle flash though? That didn't appear to be coming from the 32nd floor from the three different videos I've seen taken from different angles.

Flippo4 hours ago (edited)

Muzzle flashes appears at 4:58

Montag00
Montag003 hours ago

Those arent muzzle flashes... those are lights rewatch that clip they continue after he stops shooting.

Why not me 17 3 hours ago

People keep pushing this muzzle flash bullshit, this video easily proves what you said...

Flippo3 hours ago

Then someone is wasting power flashing their light on and off ;)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2017, 03:27:08 AM »
Actually it took 72 MINUTES FROM THE 1st SHOT FIRED TO THE TIME SWAT KNOCKED IN THE DOOR.

Please watch these videos! THERE WAS MORE THAN 1 SHOOTER, POSSIBLY 3 SHOOTERS IN ALL!! They are lying to us!

DEFINITIVE PROOF OF MORE THAN 1 SHOOTER! Filmed by a taxi driver DIRECTLY UNDER THE SHOOTER!
Fast forward to 4:55 to see the shooter. That is NOT the 32nd floor!! It's the 3-4th floor!

This is not very good quality but you can still see what i mean. Watch the 4th floor, middle area. Unmistakable muzzle flashes.

Simple Simon

« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2017, 03:34:55 AM »
Actually it took 72 MINUTES FROM THE 1st SHOT FIRED TO THE TIME SWAT KNOCKED IN THE DOOR.

Please watch these videos! THERE WAS MORE THAN 1 SHOOTER, POSSIBLY 3 SHOOTERS IN ALL!! They are lying to us!

DEFINITIVE PROOF OF MORE THAN 1 SHOOTER! Filmed by a taxi driver DIRECTLY UNDER THE SHOOTER!
Fast forward to 4:55 to see the shooter. That is NOT the 32nd floor!! It's the 3-4th floor!

This is not very good quality but you can still see what i mean. Watch the 4th floor, middle area. Unmistakable muzzle flashes.

AND SO IT BEGINS......

No planes 9/11 either........

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2017, 03:39:55 AM »

So some windows on the 4th floor should be broken too right?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2017, 03:41:04 AM »
oh shit forgot to preface that it's not my comment, just a comment i found elsewhere

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2017, 03:41:58 AM »

idunno i didnt watch any vids, im not keeping up with this at all, why would a window be broken you can shoot through an open one...?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2017, 04:00:13 AM »
idunno i didnt watch any vids, im not keeping up with this at all, why would a window be broken you can shoot through an open one...?

No, they're full length from the floor to the ceiling. The problem is it's obviously not the light in the room flashing on and off. I'm not a conspiracy guy, but that's no coincidence.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2017, 04:02:58 AM »

No, because that would contradict the lone wolf storyline. It's either that or it didn't take place on the 32nd foor. Three different videos at different times from different angles show muzzle blast from the lower level.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2017, 04:06:11 AM »
jonesy just said his fbi/cia friend or something was a first responder or something like that and they found a room full of jihadi/islam stuff along with a big picture of a woman, this whiteboy fairytale is just a coverup