Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232154 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2017, 04:10:59 AM »
They've taken down the shooter's facebook account for "investigation" but some people managed to view it before it was scrubbed and claim he was a vehemently anti-trump , pro leftist, Soros/ Hillary sympathizer - quite vocal in his libtard views.

From what can be seen in the few pictures released of the shooter by the press one can only tell that he was in fact wider than Heath.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2017, 04:11:55 AM »
jonesy just said his fbi/cia friend or something was a first responder or something like that and they found a room full of jihadi/islam stuff along with a big picture of a woman, this whiteboy fairytale is just a coverup

What's jihadi stuff? A quran, prayer rug and enough guns and ammo to take on the entire LVPD? They keep beating us over the head with how many guns he had, you can only fire one at a time realistically so what does it matter?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2017, 04:14:23 AM »
jonesy just said his fbi/cia friend or something was a first responder or something like that and they found a room full of jihadi/islam stuff along with a big picture of a woman, this whiteboy fairytale is just a coverup
and that is the comic relief to a sad event. That Alex Jones has connections to the CIA/FBI and they would leak info to him, at a time when these agencies have been embroiled in controversy. And that a first responder would call Alex Jones, instead of doing their job in a very chaotic incident, just to let Alex Jones know of what was in the room.
All this is Alex Jones trying to insert himself into a tragedy to garner some attention.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2017, 04:21:22 AM »
They've taken down the shooter's facebook account for "investigation" but some people managed to view it before it was scrubbed and claim he was a vehemently anti-trump , pro leftist, Soros/ Hillary sympathizer - quite vocal in his libtard views.

From what can be seen in the few pictures released of the shooter by the press one can only tell that he was in fact wider than Heath.

I'd love for that to be true.

But

If that were the case, you'd assume Trump and the republicans would want to make it known somehow.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2017, 04:22:53 AM »
What's jihadi stuff? A quran, prayer rug and enough guns and ammo to take on the entire LVPD? They keep beating us over the head with how many guns he had, you can only fire one at a time realistically so what does it matter?
Where is it mentioned that he had a Quran and a prayer rug?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2017, 04:26:17 AM »

Look, I'm not claiming he wasn't liberal, I don't know. I know that 4chan took screen shots of his fullofpeeno whore's ex husband's facebook groups and claimed they were paddocks. There's a video of an anti trump protest that took place in August I believe that they're claiming he was at. It does kind of look like him but it's not clear enough for a positive id. There's a photo of him at a bar with a couple other fat white guys with money and their gook whores but he looked alot fatter than the guy in the video. The same picture of him holding the shot glass was taken that night. I've only seen three images of the guy. They're even claiming he's ex CIA and that's why he has his eyes closed in the photo with the shot glass. His dad was a jew, at least that's what they're claiming so now he's the jew killer who did it to get all our guns taken away. Haven't heard a solid theory yet...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2017, 04:27:26 AM »
I'd love for that to be true.

But

If that were the case, you'd assume Trump and the republicans would want to make it known somehow.

I made sure to specify that they "claimed" as I also thought it too good to be true - I've seen a few memes on facebook with supposed evidence of his leanings and a video of (supposedly) him at a pro antifa rally,  but one must question EVERYTHING in this digital age.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2017, 04:30:40 AM »
Where is it mentioned that he had a Quran and a prayer rug?

Poodle said alex jones claimed he had "jihadi stuff".

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2017, 04:31:30 AM »
Poodle said alex jones claimed he had "jihadi stuff".

das it mang

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: October 03, 2017, 04:33:53 AM »
Looking to Alex Jones for factual information seems akin to asking Woody Allen for muscle building advices.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2017, 04:41:18 AM »
and that is the comic relief to a sad event. That Alex Jones has connections to the CIA/FBI and they would leak info to him, at a time when these agencies have been embroiled in controversy. And that a first responder would call Alex Jones, instead of doing their job in a very chaotic incident, just to let Alex Jones know of what was in the room.
All this is Alex Jones trying to insert himself into a tragedy to garner some attention.

How dense are you?  Jones has ex high ranking cia and special forces people on his show regularly.

and the info was passed to Jones after the event was well over

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
hayley Geftman, Erin Fagan
« Reply #311 on: October 03, 2017, 04:48:39 AM »
fuck these 2 ignorant pieces of filthy steaming hot piles of shit.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #312 on: October 03, 2017, 04:50:41 AM »
yeah i don't see at all why somebody having contacts in the cia/fbi etc is such a stretch.

esp somebody known, a journalist, and public for a long time

fuck the alphabet agencies staff PEOPLE, not fucking demi gods

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: October 03, 2017, 04:53:35 AM »
How dense are you?  Jones has ex high ranking cia and special forces people on his show regularly.

and the info was passed to Jones after the event was well over
there is a diff between a show guest and knowing them.
And people just don't pass info like that along. Especially to a nut like Alex.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: hayley Geftman, Erin Fagan
« Reply #314 on: October 03, 2017, 04:53:46 AM »
any relation to Donald ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #315 on: October 03, 2017, 04:57:04 AM »
The responses I’m seeing from liberals is that on one hand they want the guy labeled a terrorist because he’s white, on the other, they don’t want his political views analyzed for fear that he might be liberal.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: October 03, 2017, 05:01:15 AM »
yeah i don't see at all why somebody having contacts in the cia/fbi etc is such a stretch.

esp somebody known, a journalist, and public for a long time

fuck the alphabet agencies staff PEOPLE, not fucking demi gods
Thing is, they tend to hire rational people. And there is procedural aspects and protocol. Sure there are disgruntled people, but you don't go giving info to people like Alex Jones, who is like the kid who can't swim, but always goes to the pool. There is bound to be trouble with him. Plus, he offers no credibility. The only reason one would leak info to him would be to throw people off with misinformation, or to a far lesser extent, give credible info, knowing that no one would believe him. Alex Jones and people like him (Blaha) like using FBI or CIA because  their "sexy" and shrouded in mystery and mystique. When for the most part, there is none.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #317 on: October 03, 2017, 05:04:56 AM »
Thing is, they tend to hire rational people. And there is procedural aspects and protocol. Sure there are disgruntled people, but you don't go giving info to people like Alex Jones, who is like the kid who can't swim, but always goes to the pool. There is bound to be trouble with him. Plus, he offers no credibility. The only reason one would leak info to him would be to throw people off with misinformation, or to a far lesser extent, give credible info, knowing that no one would believe him. Alex Jones and people like him (Blaha) like using FBI or CIA because  their "sexy" and shrouded in mystery and mystique. When for the most part, there is none.

why not, i've been in a high level place and i'd readily tell somebody on the outside about goings on

esp given how much bullshit the mainstream media spews

if anything this makes him MORE believable

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: October 03, 2017, 05:07:44 AM »
why not, i've been in a high level place and i'd readily tell somebody on the outside about goings on

Jones has had stuff leaked to him in the past which turned out to be true.  On quite a few occasions.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #319 on: October 03, 2017, 05:15:09 AM »
fuck these 2 ignorant pieces of filthy steaming hot piles of shit.
ooooooooooooook so pics do they lift whats your beef...
p

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 03, 2017, 05:19:19 AM »

Because with situations like this, giving a loudmouth like Jones any info would be detrimental to getting a handle on the "what's next" part. And Alex Jones spews more than the regular strength media.

Remember there is reason why the government hasn't really come all out on the alien thing. Because guys like Alex Jones, David Icke, and others would go full reptilian with their imaginations, which leaves rational thought behind.

Also, do you think that the alphabet boys that monitor this and other bodybuilding boards from time to time make it known to people like Jones that they monitor the boards? They do not.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2017, 05:21:23 AM »
Because with situations like this, giving a loudmouth like Jones any info would be detrimental to getting a handle on the "what's next" part. And Alex Jones spews more than the regular strength media.

Remember there is reason why the government hasn't really come all out on the alien thing. Because guys like Alex Jones, David Icke, and others would go full reptilian with their imaginations, which leaves rational thought behind.

Also, do you think that the alphabet boys that monitor this and other bodybuilding boards from time to time make it known to people like Jones that they monitor the boards? They do not.

ahahahahaha lololololol

call Jones, a guy with multiple high level cia fbi special forces military connections a fruitloop

then proceeds to tell us about the aliens  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2017, 05:26:44 AM »
ahahahahaha lololololol

call Jones, a guy with multiple high level cia fbi special forces military connections a fruitloop

then proceeds to tell us about the aliens  ;D
Yep, because that is another thing on Alex Jones agenda. Him and David Icke are on that wacky page, that your folk love.

Alex has far less "connections" than you think.
His ego leads you to believe he does.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2017, 05:40:41 AM »
Yep, because that is another thing on Alex Jones agenda. Him and David Icke are on that wacky page, that your folk love.

Alex has far less "connections" than you think.
His ego leads you to believe he does.

i think your blind disregard and staunch POV leads you astray

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #324 on: October 03, 2017, 05:40:45 AM »
DO THEY LIFT WHAT'S YOUR BEEF

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF DO THEY LIFT
Q