Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232938 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #325 on: October 03, 2017, 05:54:49 AM »
Look, I'm not claiming he wasn't liberal, I don't know. I know that 4chan took screen shots of his fullofpeeno whore's ex husband's facebook groups and claimed they were paddocks. There's a video of an anti trump protest that took place in August I believe that they're claiming he was at. It does kind of look like him but it's not clear enough for a positive id. There's a photo of him at a bar with a couple other fat white guys with money and their gook whores but he looked alot fatter than the guy in the video. The same picture of him holding the shot glass was taken that night. I've only seen three images of the guy. They're even claiming he's ex CIA and that's why he has his eyes closed in the photo with the shot glass. His dad was a jew, at least that's what they're claiming so now he's the jew killer who did it to get all our guns taken away. Haven't heard a solid theory yet...

I doubt there is any political motive behind the attack. Dude was just a loon who hated life and wanted to go out in a way that have him remembered. There is no shortage of people like him around.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #326 on: October 03, 2017, 06:27:19 AM »
We will probably never really know all the details behind this terrible attack.  There will be so many conspiracy theories, it really doesn't matter.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #327 on: October 03, 2017, 06:57:33 AM »
it really doesn't matter.

that is very problematic thinking

it is the type of thinking that made transgender a thing

transgender is pure evil, there is nothing worse

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: October 03, 2017, 07:04:42 AM »
that is very problematic thinking

it is the type of thinking that made transgender a thing

transgender is pure evil, there is nothing worse

::)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #329 on: October 03, 2017, 07:11:19 AM »
We will probably never really know all the details behind this terrible attack.  There will be so many conspiracy theories, it really doesn't matter.

You have to leave a manifesto, everybody knows that!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #330 on: October 03, 2017, 07:12:16 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #331 on: October 03, 2017, 07:17:27 AM »
WHAT DO U DISAGREE WITH

"Griffith" is a Tranny, that's why.
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #332 on: October 03, 2017, 07:19:06 AM »
"Griffith" is a Tranny, that's why.

HAHA HE IS EVIL!! MAYBE NOT HIM BUT THE TRANSGENDERISM, SO HE IS *PARTAKING* IN EVIL, HAHAHAHAH HOW CORRUPT SOCIETY HAS BECOME THIS IS SAD!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #333 on: October 03, 2017, 07:26:49 AM »
The responses I’m seeing from liberals is that on one hand they want the guy labeled a terrorist because he’s white, on the other, they don’t want his political views analyzed for fear that he might be liberal.

Liberal faggets who hate the cops now want extreme gun control - enforced by who?  THE COPS!!!

they are mentally insane, 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #334 on: October 03, 2017, 07:35:34 AM »
Liberal faggets who hate the cops now want extreme gun control - enforced by who?  THE COPS!!!

they are mentally insane, 

The calls for gun control are a complete sham. If you’ve read the memo from the NFL players union their primary issue was with the way cops treat blacks.

Getting guns off the street would involve aggressive policing of the demographic that does most of the shooting. Guess who that is?

What liberals want is politically correct gun control.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #335 on: October 03, 2017, 08:11:44 AM »
Paddock.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 03, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »
I hear if you stay in the upper floors it will give you nose bleeds.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #337 on: October 03, 2017, 08:24:35 AM »
Looks like he spent his last moments fellating a gun. So much for Alex Jones story ehh?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: hayley Geftman, Erin Fagan
« Reply #338 on: October 03, 2017, 08:31:30 AM »
ooooooooooooook so pics do they lift whats your beef...

well sir, they most definitely do not lift. and if that isnt reason enough to want to annihilate them i dont know what its....

for me, personally, i would like to take a shit in Hayleys mouth. id also like to kick the other whore in the pudendal nerve.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #339 on: October 03, 2017, 08:42:44 AM »
Paddock.

Some odd carpeting for that room.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #340 on: October 03, 2017, 08:48:56 AM »
It's hideous.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: hayley Geftman, Erin Fagan
« Reply #341 on: October 03, 2017, 08:52:38 AM »
Glad CBS shit-canned the bitch. ESPN should have canned Jemele Hill as well, like they did when Schilling said "Mens rooms are for the penis and nothing else", when he put down Tranny bathrooms.

Conveniently selective libtardism.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #342 on: October 03, 2017, 09:30:10 AM »
A lot of interesting theories here!

I wonder if the pro investigators ever read these boards or this board to enhance their investigation in an effort to find the truth?

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: October 03, 2017, 09:55:52 AM »
another steroid related death ???

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 03, 2017, 10:03:04 AM »
A lot of interesting theories here!

I wonder if the pro investigators ever read these boards or this board to enhance their investigation in an effort to find the truth?

I know there were times in my career where I would use this board to support my theories in many investigations. Blew the prosecutors minds...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #345 on: October 03, 2017, 10:10:26 AM »
Well, if Alex Jones said, then it must be true! Stop the press!! Stop the investigation! Case is solved!!
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: October 03, 2017, 10:13:06 AM »
Some good points here.  I won't list them all.

Even highly trained Navy Seals would have a difficult time running a full auto weapon for 10 minutes straight. Such weapon systems are brutal on the operator. They require tremendous strength, stamina and expert troubleshooting to keep running. Full-auto weapons overheat and jam. They demand incredible strength to keep aimed on target. They require expert reloading and weapons clearing in the case of jams, and the hotel room would have been so full of smoke and powder residue that it would be almost impossible to keep breathing from that enclosed space.

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

Here are 10+ reasons why the official narrative is complete B.S.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-02-lone-gunman-theory-of-las-vegas-shooter-is-complete-nonsense-stephen-paddock.html

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #347 on: October 03, 2017, 10:16:44 AM »

Even highly trained Navy Seals would have a difficult time running a full auto weapon for 10 minutes straight. Such weapon systems are brutal on the operator. They require tremendous strength, stamina and expert troubleshooting to keep running. Full-auto weapons overheat and jam. They demand incredible strength to keep aimed on target. They require expert reloading and weapons clearing in the case of jams, and the hotel room would have been so full of smoke and powder residue that it would be almost impossible to keep breathing from that enclosed space.

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-02-lone-gunman-theory-of-las-vegas-shooter-is-complete-nonsense-stephen-paddock.html

What about if you're a getbigger?
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #348 on: October 03, 2017, 10:17:50 AM »
all that smoke from the shots would cause the sprinkler system to turn on in the room, he looks sweaty but not drenched in water

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #349 on: October 03, 2017, 10:25:11 AM »

excited delirium