Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232814 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #425 on: October 03, 2017, 03:50:26 PM »
how'd the .38 get above his head? looks like he shot himself (according to the pic) in the mouth.

why is so much blood pouring out of his mouth upward while he's laying down flat?

Maybe the 38 fell and bounced?  Maybe he had muscular contractions and threw the gun?  When someone shoots themselves in the head, blood can come out of everywhere.  Mouth, nose, ears.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #426 on: October 03, 2017, 03:54:41 PM »
how'd the .38 get above his head? looks like he shot himself (according to the pic) in the mouth.

why is so much blood pouring out of his mouth upward while he's laying down flat?

SWAT probably shot his corpse a few times when the entered his room. Their adrenaline was probably quite high and they saw a human.... and shot...

...probably wanted to be certain that he wasn't faking

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: October 03, 2017, 04:03:45 PM »
Cops say he filmed everything. If/When we eventually watch, it'll show exactly what the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE purports. Every doubt, speculation, and ridiculous conspiracy theory will be debunked in a 10-15 minute LiveLeak viewing.

And the fantasy world retards will then create another.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #428 on: October 03, 2017, 04:10:40 PM »
Cops say he filmed everything. If/When we eventually watch, it'll show exactly what the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE purports. Every doubt, speculation, and ridiculous conspiracy theory will be debunked in a 10-15 minute LiveLeak viewing.

And the fantasy world retards will then create another.  

The conspiracy theorists will then say the video camera footage has been altered.

X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: October 03, 2017, 04:11:59 PM »
The conspiracy theorists will then say the video camera footage has been altered.

Of course. No limit to the bullshit these InfoWars fucktards will swallow.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #430 on: October 03, 2017, 04:18:54 PM »

They can't fool you can they? With your extensive knowledge and expertise in all fields and aspects of life why personal training?

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #431 on: October 03, 2017, 04:22:35 PM »

They can't fool you can they? With your extensive knowledge and expertise in all fields and aspects of life why personal training?

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #432 on: October 03, 2017, 04:22:49 PM »
News had said that he had looked into getting rooms during a Chance The Rapper Concert, but couldn't. This dude seemed like he just wanted to shoot up a concert. But the question is "why?" Seems like his brother and family didn't really know that he was going through some issues.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: October 03, 2017, 04:23:50 PM »

Personal training?  I'm not in training?   ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #434 on: October 03, 2017, 04:24:28 PM »
Of course. No limit to the bullshit these InfoWars fucktards will swallow.

This type of story is like Christmas morning for conspiracy nuts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: October 03, 2017, 04:35:47 PM »
Gotta love the "world has changed" quote from the Vegas chief. No shit, but not with this here. The world started changing with Columbine/Internet, and it keeps changing every few years:

"What's the top score?" asks Joe Murder-Suicide.

"Virginia Tech - no! Orlando, Joe. 49. Why?"

As the last suicidal murderer's record falls to the new champ, next guy's already planning to top it. Enjoy your Tuesday evening, America.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: October 03, 2017, 04:38:45 PM »
Looks like a older chaos

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: October 03, 2017, 04:44:01 PM »
News had said that he had looked into getting rooms during a Chance The Rapper Concert, but couldn't. This dude seemed like he just wanted to shoot up a concert. But the question is "why?" Seems like his brother and family didn't really know that he was going through some issues.

'Why' on a concert is obvious: numbers.

Why on motive is still bizarre as fuck. But I hear his gal recently left the country permanently, which wrinkles stuff up some. Why did she leave and what did she know? Did her leaving set him off?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #438 on: October 03, 2017, 04:45:20 PM »

Why on motive is still bizarre as fuck. But I hear his gal recently left the country permanently, which wrinkles stuff up some. Why did she leave and what did she know? Did her leaving set him off?

I just read that she is coming back tomorrow. I wonder if that was planned or she is being "forced" to return to the states.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #439 on: October 03, 2017, 04:46:51 PM »
He is a millionaire , all he has to do is order another filip off the catalog

he should of gone Colombian the next time around, better quality pussy and a lot less for transportation

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: October 03, 2017, 04:48:02 PM »
This type of story is like Christmas morning for conspiracy nuts.

EVERY story is, long as it makes the news.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: October 03, 2017, 04:50:35 PM »
I just read that she is coming back tomorrow. I wonder if that was planned or she is being "forced" to return to the states.

Ahh. Don't care why, just need to hear what she's got.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #442 on: October 03, 2017, 04:51:01 PM »

Did they find his gun supplier? How long ago did he start buying the weapons? Maybe a lot of the purchases occurred the day that she left the States.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: October 03, 2017, 04:52:56 PM »
EVERY story is, long as it makes the news.
Because those people don't deal in reality.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: October 03, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »

Did they find his gun supplier? How long ago did he start buying the weapons? Maybe a lot of the purchases occurred the day that she left the States.

The investigation into Mr. Paddock’s gun arsenal led investigators to New Frontier Armory, a large North Las Vegas dealer, distributor and manufacturer of firearms.

David M. Famiglietti, the company’s president, issued a statement on Tuesday confirming that Mr. Paddock purchased “several” rifles and shotguns from the business last spring — all at the same time. It’s not uncommon for customers to do this to save money on background check fees, Mr. Famiglietti said.

“The firearms he purchased did not leave our store capable of what we’ve seen and heard in the video without modification,” he said. “They were not fully automatic firearms, nor were they modified in any way — legally or illegally — when they were purchased from us.”

Mr. Famiglietti said that nothing about Mr. Paddock raised red flags with the store’s sales clerk. On the contrary, according to Mr. Famiglietti, Mr. Paddock seemed to be interested in competitive shooting, asking the clerk a lot of questions about three-gun shooting matches — an increasingly popular sport in which players use a rifle, a shotgun and a pistol.

“He just seemed like a normal guy,” said Mr. Famiglietti, whose store has been the target of hate mail, threatening phone calls and fake reviews since the shooting. “We obviously did not sell him these firearms with the intent that he would use them to hurt anyone in any way.”

On Monday, a Mesquite, Nev., gun dealer, Guns & Guitars, acknowledged having sold two rifles and a handgun to Mr. Paddock. Like the purchases at Frontier, those were cleared by state and federal background checks.

The gunman was ‘not an avid gun guy at all,’ said one of his brothers.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #445 on: October 03, 2017, 05:03:08 PM »

you insecure because i'm talking about guns? in the midwest when i was 5-6yrs old and in the Cub Scouts as a "Tiger Cub" or whatever we're called, first prize i choose from winning the Trails End popcorn selling contest was a rifle, which i'd shoot from sun up till sun down on my grandpa's farm. pretty soon you're shooting .30-.06's and .30-.30's (.308 & .223 weren't popular there back then for whatever reason. didn't see either of them till later). so maybe i have some experience with rifles. also rode & worked on quads and 3-wheelers and tractors. come to think of it, i'm not sure what i did first. drove a tractor or rode a bicycle. so i've done a lot of shit... if that makes you insecure, maybe you should get out of the house.

and your question "why personal training?". PT is one of the things i do. not the only thing.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #446 on: October 03, 2017, 05:07:16 PM »
The investigation into Mr. Paddock’s gun arsenal led investigators to New Frontier Armory, a large North Las Vegas dealer, distributor and manufacturer of firearms.

David M. Famiglietti, the company’s president, issued a statement on Tuesday confirming that Mr. Paddock purchased “several” rifles and shotguns from the business last spring — all at the same time. It’s not uncommon for customers to do this to save money on background check fees, Mr. Famiglietti said.

“The firearms he purchased did not leave our store capable of what we’ve seen and heard in the video without modification,” he said. “They were not fully automatic firearms, nor were they modified in any way — legally or illegally — when they were purchased from us.”

Mr. Famiglietti said that nothing about Mr. Paddock raised red flags with the store’s sales clerk. On the contrary, according to Mr. Famiglietti, Mr. Paddock seemed to be interested in competitive shooting, asking the clerk a lot of questions about three-gun shooting matches — an increasingly popular sport in which players use a rifle, a shotgun and a pistol.

“He just seemed like a normal guy,” said Mr. Famiglietti, whose store has been the target of hate mail, threatening phone calls and fake reviews since the shooting. “We obviously did not sell him these firearms with the intent that he would use them to hurt anyone in any way.”

On Monday, a Mesquite, Nev., gun dealer, Guns & Guitars, acknowledged having sold two rifles and a handgun to Mr. Paddock. Like the purchases at Frontier, those were cleared by state and federal background checks.

people are writing letters and wastng stamps? must be pretty fast mail. it's only tuesday.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: October 03, 2017, 05:08:40 PM »

Last part. The brother should have added "that I know of".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #448 on: October 03, 2017, 05:09:51 PM »
The question that remains:

Is there anything that ESFITNESS has NOT done?

Every time someone mentions a topic, ESFITNESS has done it or done it better.

What a guy!
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: October 03, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
He is a millionaire , all he has to do is order another filip off the catalog

That gal wasn't a paid-for trophy. If he loved her, anything's possible.