Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232786 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #575 on: October 04, 2017, 08:30:01 AM »
These mass gun shootings are so archaic.  Give it time but the next big thing will be drones.  Nuts strapping C4 onto a few drones, punching in GPS coordinates and flying them into stadiums concerts or whatever.  Completely untraceable.  

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #576 on: October 04, 2017, 08:35:47 AM »
Americans are too delusional to admit that people are just fucked up and do dumb things and would rather think their government is complicit in everything that happens.  Our fucking gov i too retarded to fix healthcare let alone plan these things.  Same gov tried to kill Castro over a dozen times and failed.  People have little faith in the gov to do normal everyday things but then think they're so amazing to pull off all of these events.

Chasing conspiracies is something certain people do to fill the hours. Most of these people are either unemployable or working some phony disability claim. It’s a way of alleviating boredom.

What was 240 going to do even if he found out for real that the CIA took out Tower number seven?

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #577 on: October 04, 2017, 08:36:38 AM »

Sociopath, lacks empathy.

This video is hilarious. "I highly recommend this fusion restaurant, we ate thousands of dolllars of sushi, comped!"
Agreed...there's something going on with him. Sociopath might be right.
in his original interview he quickly waved hello to a neighbor that was passing by and smiled, then went right back to pouting. I thought that was odd.
His Taco Bell comment was weird too

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #579 on: October 04, 2017, 08:39:28 AM »
Agreed...there's something going on with him. Sociopath might be right.
in his original interview he quickly waved hello to a neighbor that was passing by and smiled, then went right back to pouting. I thought that was odd.
His Taco Bell comment was weird too

The whole situation is abnormal.  How is he supposed to react?  Is there a textbook reaction to finding out your brother just killed 50 people?  If I found that out I'd be angry, shocked and dumbfounded.  Probably wouldn't know what the fuck was happening with emotions flying all over the place.  A lot of people when sad tend to laugh. It's an odd reaction but legit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #580 on: October 04, 2017, 08:41:47 AM »
The whole situation is abnormal.  How is he supposed to react?  Is there a textbook reaction to finding out your brother just killed 50 people?  If I found that out I'd be angry, shocked and dumbfounded.  Probably wouldn't know what the fuck was happening with emotions flying all over the place.  A lot of people when sad tend to laugh. It's an odd reaction but legit.

A person’s first instinct is towards his own survival. He would be scared that he would be implicated in it even if he wasn’t.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #581 on: October 04, 2017, 08:45:26 AM »
A person’s first instinct is towards his own survival. He would be scared that he would be implicated in it even if he wasn’t.

Even if his brother admitted it and said "yeah, next time I go to vegas I'm going to shoot that fucking place up"  is he supposed to believe it to be real?  The movie Hangover they quoted "we need to blow this fucking place up".  Did they literally mean it?  No.
So yeah, he probably recalled his brother saying shit but now is afraid to admit it because he knows he'll get raked over the coals for it.  If people are to react to every dumb thing said to them that would be impossible.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #582 on: October 04, 2017, 08:46:26 AM »
Liberals are trying to dupe Americans and take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and they frequently do so using cherry picked and manipulated statistics.

They need to drag out victims of things like this Las Vegas fuckery and use them to shame emotional people into accepting their dishonest premise and solutions.

"If you are against gun cortrol then you must be pro mass shootings and you don't care about the victims of __________"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #583 on: October 04, 2017, 08:50:51 AM »
FBI Probing Las Vegas Shooter’s Video of Massacre; Reportedly Sent Live Feed Offshore
True Pundit ^ | 10/3/2017 | True Pundit by Investigative Bureau
Posted on 10/4/2017, 11:42:49 AM by b4its2late

Not only did Stephen Paddock capture the chaos inside his Mandalay Bay hotel suite on video, but now FBI officials are looking to see where he streamed the live footage.

FBI sources said the Mandalay Bay shooter may have used the hotel’s WiFi or hard-wired internet backbone to stream the footage offshore.

FBI sources would not divulge what international locations they are targeting.

Paddock has been linked to wiring hefty amounts of US funds to the Philippines, Australia and possibly the Middle East, federal law enforcement sources said.

Paddock used excessive Mandalay-Bay internet bandwidth during his multiple-day stay in the resort’s suite, FBI sources confirmed.

FBI sources said they also confiscated Paddock’s captured video feeds as part of evidence after the shooter apparently committed suicide.

This story is developing.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #584 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:27 AM »

Dude, I understand that but come on... He's a sociopath.  Narcissistic and shows no empathy, when he tries it comes off so fake. $100,000 is nothing for us! "Not everybody works at tacobell!"

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #585 on: October 04, 2017, 09:01:22 AM »
 Australia
M A R K my words...there's where it is.
This is the ROOT of all this.
Watch...
Post 585 on this thread..mark it down.
Give it 7 days MAX and it'll  come out

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #586 on: October 04, 2017, 09:02:57 AM »
Liberals are trying to dupe Americans and take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and they frequently do so using cherry picked and manipulated statistics.

They need to drag out victims of things like this Las Vegas fuckery and use them to shame emotional people into accepting their dishonest premise and solutions.

"If you are against gun cortrol then you must be pro mass shootings and you don't care about the victims of __________"

You’ve had a Las Vegas in Chicago every month so far this year and not a peep out of Liberals, but whenever there’s a high-profile shooting they all come out of the woodwork.

Apparently, they care more about country music fans than poor oppressed blacks in Chicago.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #587 on: October 04, 2017, 09:10:25 AM »

So everything thinks Liberals want to take away your gun but when liberals had the president and control of congress and the senate then why didn't they do it?  Why didn't they take your guns away?  Why the fuck would they even try now with Trump in Office and the senate majority being the GOP?  The whole taking guns away is a GOP scare tactic that's been used for years.

There is 1 true fact about america, GOP and Liberals both and that i they love their guns, and they won't be taking guns away from anyone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #588 on: October 04, 2017, 09:10:59 AM »
FBI Probing Las Vegas Shooter’s Video of Massacre; Reportedly Sent Live Feed Offshore
True Pundit ^ | 10/3/2017 | True Pundit by Investigative Bureau
Posted on 10/4/2017, 11:42:49 AM by b4its2late

Not only did Stephen Paddock capture the chaos inside his Mandalay Bay hotel suite on video, but now FBI officials are looking to see where he streamed the live footage.

FBI sources said the Mandalay Bay shooter may have used the hotel’s WiFi or hard-wired internet backbone to stream the footage offshore.

FBI sources would not divulge what international locations they are targeting.

Paddock has been linked to wiring hefty amounts of US funds to the Philippines, Australia and possibly the Middle East, federal law enforcement sources said.

Paddock used excessive Mandalay-Bay internet bandwidth during his multiple-day stay in the resort’s suite, FBI sources confirmed.

FBI sources said they also confiscated Paddock’s captured video feeds as part of evidence after the shooter apparently committed suicide.

This story is developing.

You do realize the site you're pulling these "facts" from are mostly bullshit right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #589 on: October 04, 2017, 09:12:55 AM »
You do realize the site you're pulling these "facts" from are mostly bullshit right?

Why would he have go pro cameras if he was planning suicide unless he was sending the vid live to someone?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #590 on: October 04, 2017, 09:16:23 AM »
You’ve had a Las Vegas in Chicago every month so far this year and not a peep out of Liberals, but whenever there’s a high-profile shooting they all come out of the woodwork.

Apparently, they care more about country music fans than poor oppressed blacks in Chicago.

difference is the so called poor oppressed blacks are shooting each other and not stopping while the country music fans are well, listening to music

but I do agree that they should be taking extreme measures against people shooting each other in chicago and other places in Nort h America, but to do so would involve being accused of racism  ::)
"

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #591 on: October 04, 2017, 09:17:19 AM »
M A R K my words...there's where it is.
This is the ROOT of all this.
Watch...
Post 585 on this thread..mark it down.
Give it 7 days MAX and it'll  come out

Don't leave us in suspense, you have to give some kind of clue.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #592 on: October 04, 2017, 09:18:41 AM »
Marilou's passport is Australian.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #593 on: October 04, 2017, 09:19:29 AM »
difference is the so called poor oppressed blacks are shooting each other and not stopping while the country music fans are well, listening to music

but I do agree that they should be taking extreme measures against people shooting each other in chicago and other places in Nort h America, but to do so would involve being accused of racism  ::)

When blacks stop perpetuating their own oppression then maybe everyone else will give a shit...

Black Lives Matter - yeah they really matter to other blacks!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: October 04, 2017, 09:22:28 AM »
When was the last time you heard of one black person wounding 500+ and killing 60 people?  ::)

BTW All black people dont live in Chicago. I've never been and don't give 2 fucks what happens there. ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: October 04, 2017, 09:23:27 AM »
While the retarded CT retards keep retarding, some ground zero aftermath. GRAPHIC footage:

http://theync.com/las-vegas-shooting-the-graphic-bloody-after-math.htm

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: October 04, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »
I guess white lives dont matter to other white people. :)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #597 on: October 04, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »
Don't leave us in suspense, you have to give some kind of clue.

Just remember...I live and work in Las Vegas.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #598 on: October 04, 2017, 09:30:34 AM »
I guess white lives dont matter to other white people. :)

Not to his crazy ass brother.

Steeeeeeeve

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #599 on: October 04, 2017, 09:30:52 AM »

but I do agree that they should be taking extreme measures against people shooting each other in chicago and other places in Nort h America, but to do so would involve being accused of racism  ::)

So we don’t really want gun control but politically correct gun control.