Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232458 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #1100 on: October 09, 2017, 02:21:09 PM »
The media is trying to drum up any motive. They are all over the place. They are likely being pressured to determine a motive and they do not have much to go on, except random facts about the guys life--he gambled a lot, he drank, he got prostitutes, and he suffered from anxiety. Welcome to the world of millions of Americans.  ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::)
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1101 on: October 09, 2017, 02:47:26 PM »
The media is trying to drum up any motive. They are all over the place. They are likely being pressured to determine a motive and they do not have much to go on, except random facts about the guys life--he gambled a lot, he drank, he got prostitutes, and he suffered from anxiety. Welcome to the world of millions of Americans.  ::) ::)  ::) ::) ::)

I feel like it's the opposite and the FBI and the media are making sure no real motive comes out.

I have no evidence to support this, it's just a feeling that I'm getting.  I just distrust all these people so much at this point that it's hard to take anything they say at face value.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1102 on: October 09, 2017, 02:50:47 PM »
I feel like it's the opposite and the FBI and the media are making sure no real motive comes out.

I have no evidence to support this, it's just a feeling that I'm getting.  I just distrust all these people so much at this point that it's hard to take anything they say at face value.

Perhaps they know the real motive and are throwing out cliche motives (gambling, anxiety, obsessive, drinking) to satisfy the masses. This likely seems like the case.
X

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1103 on: October 09, 2017, 02:51:09 PM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #1104 on: October 09, 2017, 03:23:10 PM »
Now they're going to blame benzos (Valium)  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1105 on: October 09, 2017, 03:38:14 PM »
Now they're going to blame benzos (Valium)  :D

There really are no side effects (common ones) of Valium that would lead someone to a mass shooting. There are some rare serious side effects which may lead to violent behavior, but I doubt it.

The police are desperate for a motive.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1106 on: October 09, 2017, 03:48:54 PM »
There really are no side effects (common ones) of Valium that would lead someone to a mass shooting. There are some rare serious side effects which may lead to violent behavior, but I doubt it.

Very generic theory that I heard on news today: 'most likely had an undiagnosed psychological disorder, which led to a mental breakdown.'

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1107 on: October 09, 2017, 03:49:27 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1108 on: October 09, 2017, 03:53:20 PM »
Very generic theory that I heard on news today: 'most likely had an undiagnosed psychological disorder, which led to a mental breakdown.'

You can say that about anyone who does something stupid.

We have become a nation of lattes and excuses.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1109 on: October 09, 2017, 03:55:08 PM »
You can say that about anyone who does something stupid.

We have become a nation of lattes and excuses.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. It was a generic explanation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1110 on: October 09, 2017, 04:06:20 PM »

Haha lol. They are really reaching now.

What a vague, unsubstantiated comment.
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: October 09, 2017, 05:11:51 PM »
Mandalay Bay security guard was shot by Paddock through his(Paddock's) suite door BEFORE Paddock fired out windows ???

The gunman who attacked a country music concert in Las Vegas shot a security guard in the hotel before beginning his assault on the concertgoers, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday, a significant change to the timeline of the massacre that officials had previously given to the public.

Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had started shooting at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival from his 32nd-floor hotel suite on Oct. 1. ........................ .........

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-vegas-shooting-20171009-story.html

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #1112 on: October 09, 2017, 05:15:45 PM »
Mandalay Bay security guard was shot by Paddock through his(Paddock's) suite door BEFORE Paddock fired out windows ???

The gunman who attacked a country music concert in Las Vegas shot a security guard in the hotel before beginning his assault on the concertgoers, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday, a significant change to the timeline of the massacre that officials had previously given to the public.

Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had started shooting at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival from his 32nd-floor hotel suite on Oct. 1. ........................ .........

How many other statements that the authorities made will turn out to be false?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: October 09, 2017, 05:23:42 PM »

It is always smartest to never waiver from what is initially thought to be the truth or have opinions/theories outside what the corporate media has established  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1114 on: October 09, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »

The media is a shit storm. How can anyone watch/listen to the news and still take it seriously?  ??? ???  ??? ??? ???

I pretty much do not follow any news. Your time is better spent reading something that is more meaningful, i.e., reading about science, technology, medicine, etc. I mean, I want to gouge out my ear drums after watching/listening to any news or social media outlet.
X

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: October 09, 2017, 05:37:48 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las-vegas-stephen-paddock-deposition/index.html

He said he was prescribed Valium "for anxiousness" by Nevada internist Steven P. Winkler. It was unclear how often he took the drug, but he estimated that he had 10 or 15 pills remaining in a bottle of 60 that were prescribed a year and a half earlier.
Rage, aggressiveness and irritability are among the possible side effects of taking diazepam -- better known as Valium, according to a manufacturer of the drug. It is not known when Paddock last took the drug.

:D here we go

Coming next: Paddock listened to death/black metal

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1116 on: October 09, 2017, 05:45:38 PM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/09/us/las-vegas-stephen-paddock-deposition/index.html

He said he was prescribed Valium "for anxiousness" by Nevada internist Steven P. Winkler. It was unclear how often he took the drug, but he estimated that he had 10 or 15 pills remaining in a bottle of 60 that were prescribed a year and a half earlier.
Rage, aggressiveness and irritability are among the possible side effects of taking diazepam -- better known as Valium, according to a manufacturer of the drug. It is not known when Paddock last took the drug.

:D here we go

Coming next: Paddock listened to death/black metal

So, he took roughly 45-50 Valiums in a 1 1/2 year period. That's nothing. The media is REACHING!!!! ha, yes, next they will be saying that he listened to Deicide, Immortal and Emperor!

Typical side effects:
Sedation
Slowed breathing and heart rate
Memory loss
Slower movements
Drowsiness
Poor concentration
Lack of coordination
Muscle weakness
Vertigo
Possibly slower reaction time and impaired driving skills

Rare side effects:
Rage
Aggression

X

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1117 on: October 09, 2017, 06:21:07 PM »

The article also says they're revising the timeline when he first checked in to three days earlier Sept 25th.

Imagine being this poor security guard just going up there to check on a door alarm in some guest room and running into this?  Crazy.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1118 on: October 09, 2017, 07:24:53 PM »
He bet up to a million a night.....Give me a fucking break.

If anything, that may be more of a motive than anything else. He lost everything, and realizing that his "lifestyle" was over, decided to end as many others as he possibly could.

A million dollars in a nite is MORE than possible. It happens.....alot.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1119 on: October 09, 2017, 07:26:03 PM »
Here is the ORIGINAL TIMELINE:

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1120 on: October 09, 2017, 07:26:52 PM »
And now the NEW timeline

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #1121 on: October 09, 2017, 07:29:52 PM »
Shit fucken STINKS TO HI HEAVEN.

The polive new for the START where the shooter was cuz he called it in on his radio.
The police didnt have to "FIGURE OUT WHERE THE SHOOTER WAS"  cuz as soon as the security offer was shot he called dispatch and told them of his EXACT location.
The police knew exactly where they were going--Z E R O guess work involved.

SOmething aint right here....and I dont thin kit's the police lying---thye're being told what to say by the FBI.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #1122 on: October 09, 2017, 07:42:26 PM »
Shit fucken STINKS TO HI HEAVEN.

The polive new for the START where the shooter was cuz he called it in on his radio.
The police didnt have to "FIGURE OUT WHERE THE SHOOTER WAS"  cuz as soon as the security offer was shot he called dispatch and told them of his EXACT location.
The police knew exactly where they were going--Z E R O guess work involved.

SOmething aint right here....and I dont thin kit's the police lying---thye're being told what to say by the FBI.

You're an idiot.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1123 on: October 09, 2017, 07:48:00 PM »
Just watch the video supposedly from that anonymous group that they hatch the Las Vegas police departments servers or some shit and they say "Paddock was an undercover FBI agent participating arms deals supplying isis terrorists with weapons similar to The Fast and Furious deal and the terrorist learned of the setup or whatever killed Paddock and carried out the attack anyways and fled the scene. And the FBI is keeping everything under wraps

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1124 on: October 09, 2017, 08:02:56 PM »
Just watch the video supposedly from that anonymous group that they hatch the Las Vegas police departments servers or some shit and they say "Paddock was an undercover FBI agent participating arms deals supplying isis terrorists with weapons similar to The Fast and Furious deal and the terrorist learned of the setup or whatever killed Paddock and carried out the attack anyways and fled the scene. And the FBI is keeping everything under wraps

That theory has been going around on 4chan for over a week now...