Author Topic: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17  (Read 232484 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mandalay Bay Shooting - Las Vegas 10/02/17
« Reply #1400 on: January 17, 2018, 06:35:10 PM »
tucker carlson has a show on fox news, he is on at 8. funny guy as well as well informed, he blows libs and everyonr he argues with out of the water. he still touches on the mandalay bay incident and actually went to las vegas and asked questions to experts on the subject. he is not a small name reporter either. that is a prime time spot on fox
He is a very good debater.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: January 17, 2018, 08:30:43 PM »
no sources, fake news. you have never watched his show. please list a real news website that has good information. i see nothing wrong with anything listed here even if it is true, peoples personal lives dont reflect their work. watch his show, it is quality content

I've watched it... many times.. I make myself watch FOX news because I want to avoid any bubble of liberal or conservative view. I am interested in the truth. I don't care which side of the aisle the truth falls on. I've found bias from CNN, MSNBC and Fox. I try to wade through  the bias to find the truth. I wish all news sources would report just facts, but none really do   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1402 on: January 17, 2018, 09:53:02 PM »

it's probably the random people responsible for sandy hook, mandalay bay, the gay club, the black church, batman movie etc etc etc....that are damaging the perception of guns rather than anything the MSM is doing.

Where's MSM when someone prevents violence by way of gun possession?  If the concern is about saving lives, as is claimed, why aren't they interested? 

???

Doesn't make sense, unless you consider they couldn't give a shit less about you or your family, and the real motive isn't what's claimed.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1403 on: January 17, 2018, 10:46:18 PM »
Filtered. Meaning someone who shares your opinions synthesizes it, then delivers with a comfortable interpretation?

No.  To say that true (important, meaningful) conflict in thought becomes apparent only through many individuals.  What you've described is the exact method used by MSM, and even worse is that they've conjured those alleged opinions to begin with.  As though it's a ready-made thing with no thought required.

If you figure we've got the same interest, as common Americans, then something's there to serve as common ground.  MSM's whole trip is to make us believe that ground doesn't exist.  It's why their output seeks to avoid stirring thought.

Specific source? We've heard about the 99% who suck, tell us who doesn't.

As a One Stop Announcement Shop, like we're used to with MSM?  I don't know if one exists, or could ever exist that way, since it goes back to what you say about a one-sided view.

The glimpses of reason I've seen tend to be on individual issues, and almost always involve challenging the claims made by MSM.  Because for all the pretend "differences" between, say, FOX and MSNBC, the message is a unified voice for the same group.  A group which happens to be the one that does not share ground with us, has never shared ground with us, and more than anything would like to blast that ground off the face of this earth.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #1404 on: January 18, 2018, 07:52:31 AM »
I've watched it... many times.. I make myself watch FOX news because I want to avoid any bubble of liberal or conservative view. I am interested in the truth. I don't care which side of the aisle the truth falls on. I've found bias from CNN, MSNBC and Fox. I try to wade through  the bias to find the truth. I wish all news sources would report just facts, but none really do   

definitely agree with you, but MSM is owned by the hands of a few with a certain agenda they fit. so no news is truthful in my eyes, tucker has his bias as well, he is just my personal preference when i do want to watch news, though i believe in indeoendent news sources.

The last point you made above So if they are not reported by MSM, then the likelihood of them being orchestrated by unseen hands is less? But then people will then say that the MSM is  purposely ignoring a mass act, because they don't want it known what happened, because they were in on it.

The fact is, when you make a statement like that, you nor I really know, unless we are privy to info pointing to that.

like i said above, MSM is owned by the hands of a few poweeful people with a certain agenda to push, and you can tell they are all the same with all anti trump rhetoric being pushed. they control the flow of information on a massive scale, they show what they want and whay they dont want. they are selling the public fear, propaganda and lies. at this point they should honestly be tried for slander and libel but they wont

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: January 18, 2018, 09:31:36 AM »
definitely agree with you, but MSM is owned by the hands of a few with a certain agenda they fit. so no news is truthful in my eyes, tucker has his bias as well, he is just my personal preference when i do want to watch news, though i believe in indeoendent news sources.

like i said above, MSM is owned by the hands of a few poweeful people with a certain agenda to push, and you can tell they are all the same with all anti trump rhetoric being pushed. they control the flow of information on a massive scale, they show what they want and whay they dont want. they are selling the public fear, propaganda and lies. at this point they should honestly be tried for slander and libel but they wont

Truth!

Best to stick with agenda-free Fox. Tucker and Friends are the only objective voices we can trust anymore.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #1406 on: January 18, 2018, 09:36:38 AM »
Truth!

Best to stick with agenda-free Fox. Tucker and Friends are the only objective voices we can trust anymore.
definitely. tucker is the most truthful mainstream reporter out there at this time, he deserves all the ratings he gets. fruitful debates. i hate how fox and friends has juan, i think they only keep him to drive a little drama twist onto the show

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1407 on: January 18, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »
Truth!

I agree. We should also get our diet and excercise advice from Marie Osmond and all join Scientology. It's the only true religion after all. 

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1408 on: March 24, 2018, 04:07:04 PM »
Security will learn from this kind of activity. No guest should have that many suitcases unless they are moving in indefinitely.