Author Topic: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...  (Read 21594 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2017, 01:09:25 PM »
I knew Mike Mentzer personally since 1990. Spent many afternooms chatting with Mike at Golds Venice in between his clients. Actually assisted Mike at 3 of his 1990 seminars held in upstate NY sponsored by Mike Torchia.Mike was ALWAYS honest and TALKATIVE about drug use at these seminars and to all his clients. He said he only ever used Dianabol, Deca Durabolin and Durabolin in his career and never tried anything else. And his doses were low. These internet troll stories and a friend who supposedly knew so and so are usually bullshit.

did he discuss his amphetamine addiction with you?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »
I knew Mike Mentzer personally since 1990. Spent many afternooms chatting with Mike at Golds Venice in between his clients. Actually assisted Mike at 3 of his 1990 seminars held in upstate NY sponsored by Mike Torchia.Mike was ALWAYS honest and TALKATIVE about drug use at these seminars and to all his clients. He said he only ever used Dianabol, Deca Durabolin and Durabolin in his career and never tried anything else. And his doses were low. These internet troll stories and a friend who supposedly knew so and so are usually bullshit.

Define low dose. By the way my friend said if I am remembering correctly that some Mexican looking guy was the one who talked drugs. I'm pretty sure this was later 90's. He went to two of them. He said the first one was liked around 95 then 98? He also said Mike seemed to go down hill the next time he saw him. Said he was out of shape and limped a bit. I'm just may ask him again about this to get the story again from his lips.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2017, 04:47:45 PM »
Yes...he actually did....a few times. Mike was a very open and honest man. Maybe to a fault.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2017, 04:49:05 PM »

Define low dose.
25 mg Dianabol...400 mg Deca max. 200 mg Durabolin max. This was from Mikes own mouth.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2017, 04:51:24 PM »

agree with you here

but i DO NOT agree that you looked like this at 15 years old natty 😂😂😂

ill never get fair play here coz everyone hates my guts and they let thier emotions get in the way of objectivity

if i put this pic on a board where theres no emotional feelings bout me i guaren-fucking-tee guys would give me decent props

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2017, 05:05:19 PM »
25 mg Dianabol...400 mg Deca max. 200 mg Durabolin max. This was from Mikes own mouth.

Liar I mean him not you.  Total bullshit.  Also para winny and primo were very popular then so no way he never used them. Also 200 mgs of Durabolin how often? Can't be weekly would be a waste of time.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »
everybody likes to say they "only used a little bit" to imply their genetics are superior... as if that's something to brag about lol. good job picking parents. very impressive. lol

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2017, 05:15:18 PM »
Mike was big on anadrol, said it was great for dieting as it killed your appetite along with ephedrine and kept you full when on low carbs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2017, 05:31:05 PM »

Liar I mean him not you.  Total bullshit.  Also para winny and primo were very popular then so no way he never used them. Also 200 mgs of Durabolin how often? Can't be weekly would be a waste of time.

heres dyke at 19 dim

he was a buck 95 there and on stage at the mr. america 77 he was a buck 99

so it is plasible chief

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2017, 05:52:11 PM »
agree with you here

but i DO NOT agree that you looked like this at 15 years old natty 😂😂😂

ill never get fair play here coz everyone hates my guts and they let thier emotions get in the way of objectivity

if i put this pic on a board where theres no emotional feelings bout me i guaren-fucking-tee guys would give me decent props

Not true. I don't think people hate you as much as they shake their head at some of your posts referencing your physique, drug use, eating and training.

everybody likes to say they "only used a little bit" to imply their genetics are superior... as if that's something to brag about lol. good job picking parents. very impressive. lol

With all due respect you never competed and the closest you got landed you in the hospital. I think it is safe to say that most of the people being discussed here DID HAVE superior genetics to most of us and most likely did not use the amounts that you, me or others would have to do just to compete
For example you can make fun of BeThere all you want but fact is he competes at a high level in the UK and has done so for a couple of decades. I am sure his ped use id more at a fair level as he has had the longevity alot of others don't have, but he does not have the genetic(nor desire) to take what he would have to to be a beast so he relies more on shape and proportion/ Taking more or less will not enhance his build, which leads me to beleive that the gtop guys mentioned in this thread probably did not use the same as everyone else, and lets face it in Mentzers day that stuff came from the real pharmacy legally and was more powerful and pure and was not the ineffective swill that people use for the most part today
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2017, 06:19:08 PM »
Not true. I don't think people hate you as much as they shake their head at some of your posts referencing your physique, drug use, eating and training.

With all due respect you never competed and the closest you got landed you in the hospital. I think it is safe to say that most of the people being discussed here DID HAVE superior genetics to most of us and most likely did not use the amounts that you, me or others would have to do just to compete
For example you can make fun of BeThere all you want but fact is he competes at a high level in the UK and has done so for a couple of decades. I am sure his ped use id more at a fair level as he has had the longevity alot of others don't have, but he does not have the genetic(nor desire) to take what he would have to to be a beast so he relies more on shape and proportion/ Taking more or less will not enhance his build, which leads me to beleive that the gtop guys mentioned in this thread probably did not use the same as everyone else, and lets face it in Mentzers day that stuff came from the real pharmacy legally and was more powerful and pure and was not the ineffective swill that people use for the most part today

That's the 2nd time you've mentioned Be There in a post directed towards me. I don't know if you're trying to instigate something or what but I really don't care what be there looks like or what he uses. This Thread is about Phil. Phil is a sociopath. He's a liar. A proven liar who's been kicked off of promuscle after being there since before I went to prison since before I left San Diego since before I left Los Angeles. Dude's a rat who will say anything to anybody if he thinks that's what they want to hear.

Phil's got great genetics.. All pros have great genetics
. blah blah blah...  the feeling so proud to mention at any given opportunity that the following year the judges tell him he didn't Place well because he looks like a poster boy for anabolic steroid abuse, do you really think he increased his dosages that much for that contest over what he was previously using? When he already had access to everything he wanted? You think he's going to go up on stage for the USA is trying to get a pro card and he's going to Baby doses Way to the Top? you think you didn't know what Craig (another dealer) was using? Or what Craig and Paul were using for the nationals in 94? And he's just gonna use 350/wk Winstrol & 1500/wk test? GH was expensive then and a lot was faked (faked by craig himself even.. Later on at least. But guys like him and Phil don't turn into scamming scumbag overnight) and insulin wasn't as popular. And just because guys have great gwnetics doesn't mean they're gonna use as little as possible. These are bodybuilders. Have you ate or super heavyweight bodybuilders. Not physique competitors or underwear models. These are guys competing for a pro card in the Dorian era where size and conditioning mattered. When guys were pushing the envelope. A guy saying they only used 1 in and 1 oral for less than 2g/wk and expecting people to believe it is an insult to everybody's intelligence. He may as have said he only trained 2x a week for 6 weeks prior as well.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2017, 06:39:07 PM »
That's the 2nd time you've mentioned Be There in a post directed towards me. I don't know if you're trying to instigate something or what but I really don't care what be there looks like or what he uses. This Thread is about Phil. Phil is a sociopath. He's a liar. A proven liar who's been kicked off of promuscle after being there since before I went to prison since before I left San Diego since before I left Los Angeles. Dude's a rat who will say anything to anybody if he thinks that's what they want to hear.

Phil's got great genetics.. All pros have great genetics
. blah blah blah...  the feeling so proud to mention at any given opportunity that the following year the judges tell him he didn't Place well because he looks like a poster boy for anabolic steroid abuse, do you really think he increased his dosages that much for that contest over what he was previously using? When he already had access to everything he wanted? You think he's going to go up on stage for the USA is trying to get a pro card and he's going to Baby doses Way to the Top? you think you didn't know what Craig (another dealer) was using? Or what Craig and Paul were using for the nationals in 94? And he's just gonna use 350/wk Winstrol & 1500/wk test? GH was expensive then and a lot was faked (faked by craig himself even.. Later on at least. But guys like him and Phil don't turn into scamming scumbag overnight) and insulin wasn't as popular. And just because guys have great gwnetics doesn't mean they're gonna use as little as possible. These are bodybuilders. Have you ate or super heavyweight bodybuilders. Not physique competitors or underwear models. These are guys competing for a pro card in the Dorian era where size and conditioning mattered. When guys were pushing the envelope. A guy saying they only used 1 in and 1 oral for less than 2g/wk and expecting people to believe it is an insult to everybody's intelligence.

not trying to instigate anything, he pooped in my head first because he is in this thread and still competes

you get way too defensive sometimes, not every post disagreeing with you is a slight
"

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2017, 06:42:13 PM »
Guessing Casey Viator knew him longer then you.....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2017, 08:09:07 PM »
not trying to instigate anything, he pooped in my head first because he is in this thread and still competes

you get way too defensive sometimes, not every post disagreeing with you is a slight

Comparing be there and Phil doesn't work. Jeffery competes at 200lbs and ive never heard him say anything worthwhile concerning anabolics, dieting, or training. Ive gotten ready committed to shows only to end up in the ER for various things and I just wasn't ready. Had too much going on. Newborn or infant baby or infant baby and pregnant crazy woman at home and running training biz, pharmacy, and legit fundraising office at the same time.. Shit wasnt the right time. I have however trained others for shows.for instance Had 3 girls Last year either win or place top 3 in their first show ever (1 was top 3 and win. For 2 shows.) One of tbose girls also won her first ever powerlifting meet, and her 2nd and set state records. Her husband also took top3 (that doesn't mean 3rd, however, for any of them. But I'm not saying who they are. They re not all local). Another 2 guys top 5(again, doesn't mean 5th) in his first physique show. These were all either 2016 or early 2017. In addition to others in 2015, 2014, 2013, etc.... Ive had my hands full since. And not all (or any) were running "6g/wk". Some want to be cute and say " you claim to be a trainer but you provided no evidence blah blah blah" as if I'm going to jeopardize my fucking income to prove some nobody on a message board wrong lol.

Getting yourself in shape means little when it comes to getting others in shape. If you just expect to replicate your body's results in others, you're gonna fail. 8iu of GH may raise one guys blood sugar to 130 whereas 8iu in the guys brother may raise it to 170 or more and their insulin requirements may be different. Same brothers may have different levels of aromatase enzymes and different E2 levels at the same dose of testosterone or androgens in general. Same 2 brothers may respond differently to dextrose vs fructose or sucrose when carving up... And none of that has anything to do with gettimg yourself contest ready.

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2017, 10:04:18 PM »
Yes...he actually did....a few times. Mike was a very open and honest man. Maybe to a fault.
and I bet you a million dollars he lied about how much amphetamine he was taking...

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2017, 10:10:47 PM »
Comparing be there and Phil doesn't work. Jeffery competes at 200lbs and ive never heard him say anything worthwhile concerning anabolics, dieting, or training. Ive gotten ready committed to shows only to end up in the ER for various things and I just wasn't ready. Had too much going on. Newborn or infant baby or infant baby and pregnant crazy woman at home and running training biz, pharmacy, and legit fundraising office at the same time.. Shit wasnt the right time. I have however trained others for shows.for instance Had 3 girls Last year either win or place top 3 in their first show ever (1 was top 3 and win. For 2 shows.) One of tbose girls also won her first ever powerlifting meet, and her 2nd and set state records. Her husband also took top3 (that doesn't mean 3rd, however, for any of them. But I'm not saying who they are. They re not all local). Another 2 guys top 5(again, doesn't mean 5th) in his first physique show. These were all either 2016 or early 2017. In addition to others in 2015, 2014, 2013, etc.... Ive had my hands full since. And not all (or any) were running "6g/wk". Some want to be cute and say " you claim to be a trainer but you provided no evidence blah blah blah" as if I'm going to jeopardize my fucking income to prove some nobody on a message board wrong lol.

Getting yourself in shape means little when it comes to getting others in shape. If you just expect to replicate your body's results in others, you're gonna fail. 8iu of GH may raise one guys blood sugar to 130 whereas 8iu in the guys brother may raise it to 170 or more and their insulin requirements may be different. Same brothers may have different levels of aromatase enzymes and different E2 levels at the same dose of testosterone or androgens in general. Same 2 brothers may respond differently to dextrose vs fructose or sucrose when carving up... And none of that has anything to do with gettimg yourself contest ready.

bullshit

You are a PT, you can post up their info if you like, they are your clients, all PTs post pics of clients they train as part of advertising their business.

Really mate, cut this fucking bullshit

Oh.. and you simply dont have an onstage build, you have no legs at all, decent back in some angled shots, flat and fat back in others, from the front you are no where near competitive.

And yes, Im a 200lb bodybuilder, and you are a 185lb bodybuilder if you got show ready.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2017, 10:24:35 PM »

Exactly, they always claim these ridiculous low dosages. This is a guy who was using methamphetamine and were supposed to believe he used beginner dosages? Just as ridiculous as shawn claiming he never used gh. Who do they think they're kidding?
Do they really believe being truthful is going to somehow tarnish their "legacy?" Their's no cheating in bodybuilding, it's not a sport.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »
bullshit

You are a PT, you can post up their info if you like, they are your clients, all PTs post pics of clients they train as part of advertising their business.

Oh.. and you simply dont have an onstage build, you have no legs at all, decent back in some angled shots, flat and fat back in others, from the front you are no where near competitive.

And yes, Im a 200lb bodybuilder, and you are a 185lb bodybuilder if you got show ready.

you and ES in the old west lol

"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
Most of the real genetic freaks went on to play baseball, football, basketball, f1 racing, etc

No shit. The only freak thing about pro bb in my estimation is the constitution of their kidneys and liver.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2017, 10:32:41 PM »
My other observation is that if most lift heavy for a good period of time they will gain quite a bit of size - natty. Maintaining that mass when 10% bf is another story. That's where the gear kicks in as well as for recovery. When I diet I lose as much muscle as fat. Just the way it is as a natty.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2017, 01:30:31 AM »
My other observation is that if most lift heavy for a good period of time they will gain quite a bit of size - natty. Maintaining that mass when 10% bf is another story. That's where the gear kicks in as well as for recovery. When I diet I lose as much muscle as fat. Just the way it is as a natty.

I think you just underestimate how much muscle you have when bulked.

I have lost count of the number of people who think they are about 10lb over stage weight when they are in fact almost 40lb over

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2017, 02:12:28 AM »
Guessing Casey Viator knew him longer then you.....

how do you explain only a 15 pound bw diff btw 19 and when he hit his max size which was 210 @ the 79 O

15 pounds is OK but nothing extordinary over the course of 10 years

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2017, 02:43:05 AM »
bullshit

Lol
..post up their info where? HERE ????  Hahahahha..... You stupid fucking troll. You think I'm gonna "post their info" HERE???? HAHHAA my fucking god.... You stupid fucking troll, 52yrs old, crosseyed, rotten, yellow snaggletoothed inbred englishman... If you think you DESERVE to know who the fuck my clients are, in gonna need about $30k upfront cash and another $3k a month After that for the next few months so in can build my client base back up after they find out.. Or that is, my cliemts drop me because they start get harrassing phone calls and FB friend requests.

BY THE WAY JOSH, YOU FAT DICK SUCKING PUNK, YOU CONTINUE TO.CONTACT MY CLIENTS, FB FRIENDS, MY SISTERS, AUNTS, MOTHER ETC YOULL FIND YOURSELF IN A CELL WITH SOMEONE IN-REAL-LIFE. JOSH

THIS IS REAL LIFE... JOSH.

THINGS REALLY,   REALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. JOSH

Who has more to lose JoSH? ??? lol who has more to lose?

Say "hi" to your sister

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2017, 02:49:31 AM »
Lol
..post up their info where? HERE ???
Hahahahha..... You stupid fucking troll. You think I'm gonna "post their info" HERE???? HAHHAA my fucking god.... You stupid fucking troll, 52yrs old, crosseyed, rotten, yellow snaggletoothed inbred englishman... If you think you DESERVE to know who the fuck my clients are, in gonna need about $30k upfront cash and another $3k a month After that for the next few months so in can build my client base back up after they find out.. Or that is, my cliemts drop me because they start get harrassing phone calls and FB friend requests.

BY THE WAY JOSH, YOU FAT DICK SUCKING PUNK, YOU CONTINUE TO.CONTACT MY CLIENTS, FB FRIENDS, MY SISTERS, AUNTS, MOTHER ETC YOULL FIND YOURSELF IN A CELL WITH SOMEONE IN-REAL-LIFE. JOSH

THIS IS REAL LIFE... JOSH.

THINGS REALLY,   REALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. JOSH

Who has more to lose JoSH? ??? lol who has more to lose?

Say "hi" to your sister

maybe on your instagram or website........you know, the normal places a PT would advertise.

Surely this is not beyond your comprehension...

Why are you ranting at Josh in response to me?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2017, 03:26:27 AM »
most pros are genetic freaks...

I wouldn't call them genetic freaks. They have good genetics for BB no doubt, but I don't think such genetics are rare.