Author Topic: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...  (Read 21537 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2017, 01:38:11 PM »
this is my chest as a natty under the tuttuledge of doc Blakely

that they is great chest structure

hell, even 15 himself said so 😎

damn cant find that photo but give me a sec and i will upload it

heres doc Blakely to tide you over cheif

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2017, 01:42:44 PM »
ka-pap!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2017, 02:03:10 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/XUAYOcChmS/
https://www.instagram.com/p/XyVS0BChpV/

Still quite amusing people think I'm gonna expose my clients to the trolls and scumbags on message board just to "prove myself". Pathetic

wheres the pics of the decent legs?
2013 legs of peace.

You dont have any clients.,

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2017, 02:07:45 PM »
Honestly, after what Disgusted just said about dj upping the dose, I wonder what he could do with his physique if he did the followong

-upped the dose for 6-8 weeks at a gram plus per
-ate some version of that JM diet he keeps posting or at best a high calorie, high protein, high carb, high fat clean bulking program
-trained his whole body equally
-dropped the heavy duty crap and other swill he has supposedly been doing and focus on lots of sets, reps, low rest, feeling the muscle bodybuilding style, like lets say an old school spilt of chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs superset higher volume style program

I think he would make great gains for his body type at least, I think he sells himmself short by correlating size and strength and would be better off focusing on the movements with lots of sets/reps.

I think if someone like disgusted/coach etc put him on a eating/bodybuilding training type program and he actually FUCKING LISTENED outside the box rather than bounce around thinking he knows everything he could possibly build a better physique than the shitty one where he is not fulfilling his potential(he has no other potential other than improving his physique)

Honestly I feel he takes the wrong advices for HIS physique from the wrong people, and he should be taking advices from guys who are naturally ectos oir those who have actually been successful with ectos. With all due respect to JM and Lorimar his former "coaches" I feel they overlooked alot when it came to DJ and/or he nodded yes to them while doing the opposite when out of their sight.

Sorry but for being trained by well known in his area guys, something was missing here. They either missed and/or he didn't do it.
"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2017, 02:08:20 PM »
ka-pap!!!

More like Ka-put.  OK so here is a good comparison of you and someone very much like you. I told you he was not far off from you. This kid went from very skinny to decent shape in 4 months. You fall somewhere in the middle of these two pics.  :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2017, 02:08:48 PM »
Honestly, after what Disgusted just said about dj upping the dose, I wonder what he could do with his physique if he did the followong

-upped the dose for 6-8 weeks at a gram plus per
-ate some version of that JM diet he keeps posting or at best a high calorie, high protein, high carb, high fat clean bulking program
-trained his whole body equally
-dropped the heavy duty crap and other swill he has supposedly been doing and focus on lots of sets, reps, low rest, feeling the muscle bodybuilding style, like lets say an old school spilt of chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs superset higher volume style program

I think he would make great gains for his body type at least, I think he sells himmself short by correlating size and strength and would be better off focusing on the movements with lots of sets/reps.

I think if someone like disgusted/coach etc put him on a eating/bodybuilding training type program and he actually FUCKING LISTENED outside the box rather than bounce around thinking he knows everything he could possibly build a better physique than the shitty one where he is not fulfilling his potential(he has no other potential other than improving his physique)

Honestly I feel he takes the wrong advices for HIS physique from the wrong people, and he should be taking advices from guys who are naturally ectos oir those who have actually been successful with ectos. With all due respect to JM and Lorimar his former "coaches" I feel they overlooked alot when it came to DJ and/or he nodded yes to them while doing the opposite when out of their sight.

Sorry but for being trained by well known in his area guys, something was missing here. They either missed and/or he didn't do it.

hes been an idiot on this board for years, he never listens to anyone.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2017, 02:10:34 PM »
More like Ka-put.  OK so here is a good comparison of you and someone very much like you. I told you he was not far off from you. This kid went from very skinny to decent shape in 4 months. You fall somewhere in the middle of these two pics.  :)

wow that kid really improved Disgusted, and probably didn't even have to use/abuse anything like our firend DJ
"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2017, 02:11:38 PM »
wow that kid really improved Disgusted, and probably didn't even have to use/abuse anything like our firend DJ

Prob not. This kid has better triceps than DJ007 but I think a good comparison.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2017, 02:12:17 PM »
this is my chest as a natty under the tuttuledge of doc Blakely

that they is great chest structure

hell, even 15 himself said so 😎

damn cant find that photo but give me a sec and i will upload it

heres doc Blakely to tide you over cheif

Old Doc is looking good very muscle bearish.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2017, 02:19:25 PM »
wheres the pics of the decent legs?
2013 legs of peace.

You dont have any clients.,

I'm not getting on a bodybuildimg stage. At most ill do mens physique, especially now with a 14" scar from my waist to my hamstring, that's a couple inches wide of purple in the middle and missing 75-80% of my gluteus medius... Plus im comfortable walking around at 225-235 and don't really give a fuck about getting onstage.

lol @ you thinking you're gonna goad me into posting my clients on here for degenerates with no social skills to harass them and risk my income. Idiot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2017, 02:20:47 PM »
I'm not getting on a bodybuildimg stage. At most ill do mens physique, especially now with a 14" scar from my waist to my hamstring, that's a couple inches wide of purple in the middle and missing 75-80% of my gluteus medius... Plus im comfortable walking around at 225-235 and don't really give a fuck about getting onstage.

lol @ you thinking you're gonna goad me into posting my clients on here for degenerates with no social skills to harass them and risk my income. Idiot.

You dont have any clients and you cant hit 235 unless you are 18-20% bf

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2017, 02:36:09 PM »

do you think you could transform DJ's physique with massive improvement if he did exactly what you told him or is a writeoff either way?
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2017, 02:51:58 PM »

sure he does

sure he does lol 😂

p.s. those are my natty triceps 😉

heres whats gonna happen

I run deca somewhere btw 600-1000 per week and test @ 125-200

and i will gain 25 easy pounds in 6 weeks MAX

if i train everything equally hard i can maybe even gain 40 pounds

maybe we can place a bet on this dim?

hell i will even give you 2 to 1 odds on the 25 pound gain

and here is the sticker..... this gain will be ALL QUALITY gain no fat and no interstical water (water btw skin and muscle)

so what do you say dim?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »

sure he does

sure he does lol 😂

p.s. those are my natty triceps 😉

heres whats gonna happen

I run deca somewhere btw 600-1000 per week and test @ 125-200

and i will gain 25 easy pounds in 6 weeks MAX

if i train everything equally hard i can maybe even gain 40 pounds

maybe we can place a bet on this dim?

hell i will even give you 2 to 1 odds on the 25 pound gain

and here is the sticker..... this gain will be ALL QUALITY gain no fat and no interstical water (water btw skin and muscle)

so what do you say dim?

HAHAHAHA  25 pounds of solid muscle minimum in 6 weeks??? You're on pal. If I win you owe me $50 if you win I owe you $100. I want a video of you stepping on the scale in a gym with someone else holding the camera. Fro that day on 6 weeks. If you gain 24 pounds you lose and if it's a good degree of fat you also lose. Oh and BTW if you didn't notice I gave you the better odds. You're gonna need it.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2017, 03:07:05 PM »

HAHAHAHA  25 pounds of solid muscle minimum in 6 weeks??? You're on pal. If I win you owe me $50 if you win I owe you $100. I want a video of you stepping on the scale in a gym with someone else holding the camera. Fro that day on 6 weeks. If you gain 24 pounds you lose and if it's a good degree of fat you also lose. Oh and BTW if you didn't notice I gave you the better odds. You're gonna need it.  ;D

no worries

ill have the deca this week so once i get it then its on baby!

ill have a bud film the weigh in and ill have a bud take some before and after picz

im weighing all of bout a buck 52 right now @ 6'5" 😎😂

Simple Simon

« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2017, 03:10:20 PM »

thats going to be the hardest part of the challenge.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2017, 03:13:30 PM »
I figure ideal stage weight for me for mens bikini would be 175-180

much more than that would be too big thinks

and BoooooooooZooooooo

doc Blakelys diet sucked ass as it made me fat and water bloated so its a waste of time

yes you cam gain lean with little to no fat or water as i will demonstrate 😎

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2017, 03:15:09 PM »
thats going to be the hardest part of the challenge.

actually i have lots of admires amongst fellas its just the females who i dont relate to well 😂

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2017, 03:18:29 PM »
I figure ideal stage weight for me for mens bikini would be 175-180

much more than that would be too big thinks

and BoooooooooZooooooo

doc Blakelys diet sucked ass as it made me fat and water bloated so its a waste of time

yes you cam gain lean with little to no fat or water as i will demonstrate 😎

why don't you ask disgusted to give you a bodybuilding/eating routine to follow then keep us posted in the positive bodybuilding section, something like be there has.

What do you have to lose.

Do the whole body equally and prove us all wrong.

Like you said you currently are not working and if you can afford gear surely you can afford food and a gym to train in

you talk alot of shit, and I will be the first to congratulate you if you do.

not trolling here I want to see you put your money where your mouth  is and prove all us haters wrong
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2017, 03:25:44 PM »
why don't you ask disgusted to give you a bodybuilding/eating routine to follow then keep us posted in the positive bodybuilding section, something like be there has.

What do you have to lose.

Do the whole body equally and prove us all wrong.

Like you said you currently are not working and if you can afford gear surely you can afford food and a gym to train in

you talk alot of shit, and I will be the first to congratulate you if you do.

not trolling here I want to see you put your money where your mouth  is and prove all us haters wrong

allright ill put it up in the postive section

ill put up the starting pic either tomorrow or weds, gotta make sure one of my admirers will be availble to take them

probably a front and back double bi and maybe side chest side tri but for sure front and back double bi

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2017, 03:30:10 PM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2017, 04:13:01 PM »
An amp a day to me plus all the other stuff you mentioned should give anyone who can achieve a pro physique a pro physique. If it takes more than that go find another hobby.

Yeah was too much for me to contemplate decided to keep going as a hobby and enjoy life, twenty three years on have no regrets either. still belive in genetics over dosages make the man, but in the end to make it to the top you need both.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2017, 05:28:39 PM »
You dont have any clients and you cant hit 235 unless you are 18-20% bf

I wasn't even 20% bf in prison. Fucking joke you are, thinking you know dick about me lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2017, 01:04:03 AM »
I wasn't even 20% bf in prison. Fucking joke you are, thinking you know dick about me lol
the videos of you on your instagram doing cable rows you are about 16%, check out your love handles.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2017, 02:25:32 AM »
the videos of you on your instagram doing cable rows you are about 16%, check out your love handles.

Yea and I was on nothin but med dose test and shooting 6g heroin and work in 16+ hrs a day you dumb guy. Heroin in my shoulders so it ain't like I had too many spots to shoot.

Holy fuck you're pathetic. Obcesses with me so much you name IG videos I have. Pathetic. Fuck, I bet you know my pics so well your punkass jerks off to them. There can be NO OTHER logical reason besides that... For whatever reason, the jealousy in you is apparent to me and many others here.