Author Topic: LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U  (Read 9819 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Re: LGBT Hate Fliers Posted at Cleveland State U
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2017, 09:01:15 PM »
nonsense. Pretty much everyone of these cases eventually ends up being up a hoax made up for attention.

Nobody in America has time to hate gays or trans or whatever...

Its the LGBTQ whatevever that wont leave the rest of us alone to live our lives.

Nobody cares who you fuck. Not anymore...and since that is all they have, that is all they focus on.

More bullshit.  LOTS of "Americans" seem to have plenty of time to hate LGBT people.  Just look at the whole Republican Party!

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2017, 09:17:01 PM »
he's done nothing but ram his gayness down our throats, christ's sake man have some dignity, look at his avatar and little snippet underneath at the very least

::)

I'll make exception here to my self-imposed rule not to respond to Top Poodle because whenever I see straight people claiming that LGBT people are trying to shove their agenda down their throats (which is a common remark), I find the imagery of that spectacularly hilarious!

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2017, 09:26:43 PM »
If the sexuality for most people is fluid, then why do some oppose conversion therapy? Surely gay men can be "taught" to be straight in that case? 

Nope.  For decades various professions have tried to "teach" gay men and lesbian women to be straight.  It has NEVER worked.  That's why LGBT people are so steadfastly against these conversion therapies.   Sometimes these therapies do far more damage than good.  There have been countless suicides of gay men and lesbian women after having undergone some of these therapies.

As for sexual fluidity, a good example of that are straight men in prison.  They will often have sex with each other because they have no other choice.  But once they're out of prison they don't continue having sex with other men;  they go back to having sex with women.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2017, 09:29:49 PM »
The name "Fascist Solutions" doesn't strike any of you homo defenders as being a little odd?

Antifa is labeling anyone and everyone fascists.  That's their terminology.

Also, the flyer is way too artistic and colorful to be made by anyone other than a homo.

Gays are framing white heterosexual Christian males in order to justify the holy war that they have been waging against them.

Way more bullshit.  All LGBT people want is to have the same rights and dignity as, white heterosexual Christian males.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2017, 09:31:33 PM »
Yes, they might've been just a wee bit more clever.  And I agree, any time a "hate message" gets the spotlight thrown on it, my first thought is that it's a fake.  Chances are, that's exactly what it is.

Better chances are, it's not.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2017, 11:30:31 PM »
And a few days ago there was this:  Donald Trump said Vice President Pence wants to hang gay people:

EXCELLENT!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2017, 05:56:46 AM »
More Hate speech lies.  More racial graffiti spurring protests and outrage that ends up having been written by a black person.

With rare exception, all of this hate speech is fake.  An attempt to frame, shame and defame white heterosexual men.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2017, 01:19:46 PM »
Better chances are, it's not.

I have to say, by simply comparing the gain each (or either) could hope to realize from it, that the one really the outweighs the other.  And with msm chasing every opportunity to cover, the math isn't difficult.

But you need to understand something.  Every time a dipshit decides it's a good idea to do that, yet they manage to get exposed, anyway, it only chips away at their cause.  It makes all future complaints look less valid.

It's like "OMG, no one's spray-painting any hate messages against me and my people... better do it myself so nobody forgets how unliked we are!!!" and it becomes the most ridiculous, trifling thing.  No one wants to be subjected to that nonsense, and it only gets worse when msm fails to update with the truth.

It's only going to make your situation worse.