Author Topic: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,  (Read 12946 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2017, 08:54:09 PM »
But you can't refute any of it

Can't refute make believe material. But thanks for playing fake coach.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2017, 11:27:57 PM »
Right wing circle jerk in progress.

its not right wing.. it is SANITY,, it is the good ole west.. it is john wayne.. it is elvis.. it is et phone home.. it is America in its sane years.. it is Reagan.. it is rocky it is Rambo it is love boat it is archie bunker and jack tripper,, THE WORST FUCKING HOMO OF THE 20TH CENTURY WAS 100000000 TIMES BETTER THAN THE SHIT I SEE IN 2017 OUT THERE..

this is why president Donald trump era is so so so important because the west was being destroyed.. still is because it takes time to reverse the damage that crazy islamo fascist Kenyan regime did to the west.. they did it to the whole west not only to America,, it takes time to reverse it and its very hard to do.. it will take years to bring stability if its even possible

worst case we go civil war.. trust me we will win and we are not right or left.. we are SANITY! we are the real anti fascists and we are the real pro freedom.. and we are the real anti surveillance and we are the real capitalist live and let live.. and that mother fuking sob Hussein Obama the islamo fascist and his regime tried to destroy us!

its no longer right.. don't you see that president trump is not right nothing? he is legit independent

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2017, 12:18:18 AM »
its not right wing.. it is SANITY,, it is the good ole west.. it is john wayne.. it is elvis.. it is et phone home.. it is America in its sane years.. it is Reagan.. it is rocky it is Rambo it is love boat it is archie bunker and jack tripper,, THE WORST FUCKING HOMO OF THE 20TH CENTURY WAS 100000000 TIMES BETTER THAN THE SHIT I SEE IN 2017 OUT THERE..

this is why president Donald trump era is so so so important because the west was being destroyed.. still is because it takes time to reverse the damage that crazy islamo fascist Kenyan regime did to the west.. they did it to the whole west not only to America,, it takes time to reverse it and its very hard to do.. it will take years to bring stability if its even possible

worst case we go civil war.. trust me we will win and we are not right or left.. we are SANITY! we are the real anti fascists and we are the real pro freedom.. and we are the real anti surveillance and we are the real capitalist live and let live.. and that mother fuking sob Hussein Obama the islamo fascist and his regime tried to destroy us!

its no longer right.. don't you see that president trump is not right nothing? he is legit independent

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Savant?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2017, 06:03:54 AM »
It started all falling apart for the gh15 gimmick after he PM'd people on his site over and over about how "They" use slin. He was asking probing questions that many novice / beginners ask when using first time around.
It became obvious he had no experience with slin.
His early posts here on GetBig had a totally different speech pattern and spelling.

Here on GetBig It was Alex and two others who started a "pro gimmick and it caught on fire.
They all three posted under the gh15 moniker.
Then They then ran the kigtropin scam under the gh15 name selling That bunk GH that was bad.
When that got too hot & came on top they sold the name to the Idiot that likely still has it now.

This moron has run the name down to a joke with pure shit for posting and insults.
He has been run off getbig Before.

He then started his own forum which anyone can do and He started scamming there as well.
His entire forum is made up of children that follow him like sheep.
He has made enemies of almost everyone in the industry fact.

A private investigator reported that GH15 was in Florida and is a middle aged man with a criminal record of domestic abuse.
Public drunkenness.
He is unemployed and doesn't even train.
It goes on and on he's pure fcuking pond life scam artist.

The below is from a former mod on his Board.
"I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that gh15 was scamming other mods and myself for GH kits and promised huge competition sponsorship packages that never came. HE STOLE FROM ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! He is a punk ass mother fucking ass baggin, pond scum fuck.
ANYONE that believes anything he has put in a post is a fucking (((++M O R O N++)))."

That is GayHoe15's resume & fools still follow & believe him.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2017, 04:33:16 PM »
^lol after writing so much lies in one paragraph i dont know anyone who will ever want to deal with you on this site,, especially when the lies are so obvious.. read again my postings and go tell me if a redneck can write and see the world the way i see it.. actually read the bible.. read me currently too.. you tell me if some fat soft redneck from Americana south can write the pearls im putting out on a weekly basis in the dozens,,

you lie!

they about to have a shirt of me with YOU LIE with gh15 approved signed at the bottom.. you will be the first one to get one for free! lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 04:50:29 PM »
Dustin Hoffman accused of sexual harassment against 17-year-old

Writer Anna Graham Hunter alleges the actor groped her and engaged in sexually inappropriate conversations on the set of 1985 TV movie Death of a Salesman

Dustin Hoffman has been accused of sexual harassment against a 17-year-old intern in 1985.

Writer Anna Graham Hunter alleges that the actor, now 80, groped her on the set of TV movie Death of a Salesman and spoke inappropriately about sex with her.

“He asked me to give him a foot massage my first day on set; I did,” Hunter wrote in the Hollywood Reporter. “He was openly flirtatious, he grabbed my ass, he talked about sex to me and in front of me. One morning I went to his dressing room to take his breakfast order; he looked at me and grinned, taking his time. Then he said, ‘I’ll have a hard-boiled egg … and a soft-boiled clitoris.’ His entourage burst out laughing. I left, speechless. Then I went to the bathroom and cried.”

Hunter detailed Hoffman’s alleged treatment of her over her five weeks on set in a diary that she mailed to her sister at the time. “Today, when I was walking Dustin to his limo, he felt my ass four times,” she wrote. “I hit him each time, hard, and told him he was a dirty old man.”

She claims that on set, she was told to put up with his behavior by a supervisor who told her to “sacrifice” some of her values for the sake of the production.

“At 49, I understand what Dustin Hoffman did as it fits into the larger pattern of what women experience in Hollywood and everywhere,” she wrote, looking back. “He was a predator, I was a child, and this was sexual harassment. As to how it fits into my own pattern, I imagine I’ll be figuring that out for years to come.”

Hoffman has responded to the article with an apology: “I have the utmost respect for women and feel terrible that anything I might have done could have put her in an uncomfortable situation. I am sorry. It is not reflective of who I am.”

The Tootsie star’s reputation has often been troubling. On the set of Kramer vs Kramer, he slapped Meryl Streep to improve her performance in a dramatic scene while also taunting her about the death of her boyfriend. “I was getting divorced, I’d been partying with drugs and it depleted me in every way,” Hoffman said of his behavior at the time.

The story comes after a deluge of similar stories of sexual harassment within Hollywood against producer Harvey Weinstein, film-maker James Toback and actor Kevin Spacey. Today has also seen six women accuse director Brett Ratner of sexual harassment, including actors Natasha Henstridge and Olivia Munn.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 08:07:55 PM »
^if its female its ok,, good for him,, she only need to be 18 and then its good to go and actually should be encouraged so its the way it used to be in the 20th century,, i am very much against violence but noting wrong with some grab them by the pussy.. if you cant dominant a female then beter not be with a female at all,, it is very simple concept

female place is in the kitchen and maybe hve small career,, they should be loving their man and adore him and always be understanding as long as he doesn't cheat,, they should let him lead but hve the ability to survive with out him him in case he pass on sooo this is why i am all for estrn europian females which are the best you can find in 2000s,,

Americana whores are just fucked in the head mentaly and also their mamas been abused sexually by step dads who were drunk and raped them when their mama was at work.. you know th egeneration x typical whore,, anyone who actualy been with  generation x Americana girl would tell you they are the worst type of females out there.. 90 out of 100 are complete and utter dumb as in really the opposite of smart and use their body to compensate.. this is how generation x used to be and they gave birth to a generation nothingness girls which completely went the opposite way and completey became A SEXUAL.. they simply don't care about sex at all.. sex for generation nothingness is very different because the females of this generation are transsexuals and neo feminists.. vry very hard to explain in one posting,,

it is horrid horrid horrid to be a 20 year old now days,, i feel so bad for them i hve no words to describe how bad i feel for a 20 year old  generation nothingness.. with a mama that belong in generation x,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2017, 01:39:57 PM »
new fed reserve chairman Jerome powel,,

once again president Donald trump delivers leadership position that deserve the status it received,,

i would like personaly to tell yellen to not let the door hit her where her good lord split her!

another Hussein Obama fascist regime personal is out of office,, and yes she wasn't toasted but she was creamed : )

finaly someone with the brains and abilities to lead the west the way president Donald trump! want it to be lead,, freely capitalistic! west,,

INDEPENDENT WEST!

i told you before.. like an orchestra.. every Hussein Obama fascist personal is being removed no matter 2 years or 20 years.. we do not want Hussein Obama fascist regime to ever hold office again and they are beingi thrown out of office on a daily basis.. small positions and big position its all being cleaned and true capitalists freedom loving westerns are put in place,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 12:39:17 PM »
Trump picks Jerome Powell to succeed Yellen as Fed chair

President Donald Trump nominated Jerome Powell to run the Federal Reserve once current Chair Janet Yellen's term expires, in a move widely expected and one unlikely to disturb the roaring stock market.

Trump made the announcement during a Thursday afternoon ceremony in the Rose Garden.

The move follows an extended period of speculation over who would be named to head the central bank, whose aggressive policies have been considered crucial to a climate of low interest rates, surging job creation and booming asset prices.

"Today is an important milestone on the path to restoring economic opportunity to the American people," Trump said with Powell standing to his right and the prospective chairman's family nearby. The president said the Fed requires "strong, sound and steady leadership" and Powell "will provide exactly that type of leadership."

"He's strong, he's committed and he's smart, and if he is confirmed by the Senate, Jay will put his considerable talents and experience to work leading our nation's independent central bank," Trump added.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2017, 03:13:45 PM »
kate Baldwin
brooke baldwin
Anderson pooper
don lemone
jake tapper
wolf blitzer <--- this communist is from baby boom generation,,
fareed zakaria
Nicole Wallace
lawrance oddonel <--- this disgusting communist is from baby boom generation,,
anna navaro

^ this is only the tip of the iceberg of disgusting combo of generation x and nothingness that now fully rule the fake news media.. i wrote about them in detail on gh15 but they are brain washed and designed by the Hussein Obama regime and their initial agenda to weaken the west,,
the result ofcourse was this individuals who now poison westerns and really humans all over the world,,

it is unbeliavble how the minority became the majority due to one evil islamo fascist Kenyan son of 1000 whores Hussein Obama who destroyed the west socially and culturally and put the seeds of a legit civil war.. those seeds grew.. and now the great! president Donald trump is the only one who stands between total chaos and the good ole west which was already equal.. already had Diana ross and stevie wonder and whitney Houston and marvin and Michael until this entitled disgusting islamo fascist and his racist wife came along and destroyed the 20th century west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2017, 02:45:34 AM »
generation nothingness,,

i despize their usless unqualified uber  
i despize their neo feminists
i despize their transsexuals
i despize their iphones
i despize their face books
i despize their flat boring brains
i despize their weak personalitys
i despize their beta looks
i despize their emotional disconnect
i depize their useless gaming ::)
i despize their comedians ::)
i despize their "music" ::)
i despize most of their actors/actresses
i despize their unqualified service in junkfood joints or anywhere else they "work" at ::)
i despize their blm
i despize their antifa
i despize their universities

i simply despize everything about them

fail fail fail!

UNQUALIFIED ON ALL COUNTS

absolite horror and disgusting you know why? because those idiots will have to take care of me one day when im old and senile and cant wipe my own ass.. if i get to be old and senile which i dont know if i should with this kind of generation in control.. and rest assure they are getting into total TOTAL! control of the west,,

what a FAILED generation my good lord lol

generation nothingness.. i warned! about it i fucking WARNED! ABOUT! IT!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2017, 04:34:40 AM »
generation nothingness,,

i despize their usless unqualified uber  --- Yes
i despize their neo feminists              ---  Yes
i despize their transsexuals               --- Yes
i despize their iphones                     --- Hmm sometimes 
i despize their face books                 --- Mostly yes
i despize their flat boring brains         --- Mostly Yes
i despize their weak personalitys        --- Most Are yes
i despize their beta looks                  --- Yes
i despize their emotional disconnect    --- Yes
i depize their useless gaming ::)         --- Yes  Is very Addictive
i despize their comedians ::)              --- Yes  Do they have any   
i despize their "music" ::)                  --- Yes  Most of it
i despize most of their actors/actresses -- Yes
i despize their unqualified service in junkfood joints or anywhere else they "work" at ::) --- Yes
i despize their blm                           --- The Fuck Yes     
i despize their antifa                        --- As Above     
i despize their universities                 --- As Above

i simply despize everything about them   --- Pretty Much Yes

fail fail fail!

UNQUALIFIED ON ALL COUNTS

absolite horror and disgusting you know why? because those idiots will have to take care of me one day when im old and senile and cant wipe my own ass.. if i get to be old and senile which i dont know if i should with this kind of generation in control.. and rest assure they are getting into total TOTAL! control of the west,,

what a FAILED generation my good lord lol

generation nothingness.. i warned! about it i fucking WARNED! ABOUT! IT!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  

:o Jeez WTF I'm actually agreeing With GayHoe15  :'(
Must of Been That Bang On The Head last Night.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2017, 01:23:13 PM »
i absolitly despize bush the son now days,, what he and bush senior are doing is wrong!

bush the son was the wrong president for America,, he ruined athletes life and was a direct cause for the rize of the islamo fascist Hussein Obama the son of 100 whores.. the Kenyan.. the one who married a legit racist named Michael Obama,,

it took sins of 20 years! to bring about president Donald trump that now clean the mess.. drain it.. and then put marbles in it and beautiful lakes all around it.. with green grass and blue skys

the last 20 years destroyed the west socially and culturally and president Donald trump is the medicine.. and oh what a great medicine he is

love every second of it and very hapy i have a big hand in it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2017, 07:47:13 PM »
lol fake news cnn is in having  a party that democrat won virgina governor lol the land of the terry criminal gang where that clintong ring member and goveornor terry mcaloaf was governor of..

I seriously do not think fake news cnn and msnbc understand the severity of the problem their communist party is having,, the reason they won a few is because the republicrats are just as hated.. they are being punished..

I told you that president Donald trump bring a revolution.. for that revolution we had to make good with one party so he could run and win.. now need to govern with their help but president Donald trump is not republicrats,,

fake news cnn do not understand that this is social and cultural problem what America and the west is going tru..

president Donald trump will keep on winning big weather he run as independent or use the republicrars as the party as the stage,,

I don't believe this is understood..
I do not believe fake news cnn understand how much the communist regulating surveilling criminal corrupt party of America is hated

they just don't get it lol

they simply do not! get it

barak Hussein Obama created a criminal party,, it used to be corrupt but under son of 1000 whores the Kenyan created a criminal! party.. the republicrats are no better until they do something positive and even then everyone must understand that president trump is true! independent

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2017, 05:18:40 PM »
the holy! month of November 2016,, that's all that matters,, anything else is insignificant,,

enjoy,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
holy month of november
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2017, 05:35:53 PM »
the psycopaths in the media are now trying to fuck judge roy moore.. this all era of neo feminists will destroy the human specie at the end of the day.. they don't get it,,

erin brunnete from fake news cnn..  call it pedofilia lol with out ever proving a damn thing..

also 14 going on 15 during those times was very comon to come on to males.. when i was 19 i had 15 year old who came on to me and wanted me badly.. and i was going out with her i was 18 going on 19 she was 14 going on 15.. she looked 21 at the minimum.. her mom agreed and i was with her for a while until she decided to fuck the all baseball team of the local school,,

Hussein Obama
the lies
the decives
the politicaly correct America/west
the neo feminist

are killing America.. there got to be social and cultural stand up from the white looking male.. must be because they are trying to take the white looking male out no matter if its Christian jew arab anyone who look white is seen as target now days,,

there got to be a rize to help the white looking weak male population,, the blacks and latinos don't care they would beat the hell out of those girls if they do something wrong.. its the WHITE WEAK BETA ACTING MALE who is suffering now days due to the politically correct destruction brought about by the son of 1000 whores barek Hussein Obama the Kenyan

i truly despize American whores.. truly truly truly! despize American neo feminist poison that is in the blood of society now days,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2017, 09:27:20 PM »
the great bill oreily
the great bill cosby
the great judge roy moore
the great president Donald j trump
the great roger ailes
the great papa bush
the great kevin spacey
the great mark halperin

I mean you can see whats going on here I hope,,

neo fascist feminists,, a new breed that must be confronted by all white looking males,, I know I know generation nothingness is incapable of it I get it,, but I'm telling you that this is going to end badly,,

a female place is always! in the kitchen,, in raising kids if she has them,, maybe having small career that doesn't interfer with loving and following her man,, this is the only way they will find a male that will agree to be with them for long termand actually last with them,,

whats being done now by neo fascist feminists.. by the antifa terror group.. which are all part of deep state is the first step in the war against white looking males,, politically correct is poison and the poison is deep in the blood already due to fake news media.. which again is part of deep state,,

I really appreciate some arab countries and the way the females there respect the males.. this is one part of arab culture that should be admired,,

females are weak physically,, all of them are weak physically I dont care how much they weigh they are weaker than males naturally,, and this is the nature way and they should always follow the male,, be loyal and submissive to the male,, yes they deserve their own freedom but not in the neo fascist style that is being pushed on society in the last few years

it wont take too much more for the white male to truly rebel.. remember white looking males are smarter and sharper than anything out there on earth right up there with the dolphins and whales,, not for nothing they ruled the world for so many centuries,,

whats going on now with females is out of control.. its no longer females it is mutation.. ugly mutation of the 20th century female,, whatever you do,, WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT MARRY A WESTERN FEMALE NOW DAYS,, ESPECIALY NOT IN AMERICA,, it really depend on the country but over all stay away from western females,, stay! away! from them until we get them under control and back to their place which always be the kitchen,, if we fail at that it will be something addressed in the civil war which will come in the end.. its matter of time as you all know,, it cant continue this way for ever,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2017, 02:53:21 AM »
must must must! listen if you are a gh15er,, or any pupil of mine along the years,,

must! listen to,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2017, 01:53:08 PM »
I always felt you were full of crap, but wtf, it's a forum so post any silly crap you want.
If someone is dumb enough to buy into your crap, so be it.
Have a nice day. ;)

Howard approved :D

For all our differences I feel it is only fair to Warn you Howard
That the Wife Beater 15 isn't going to be pleased with you for what you have said

He will likely call you all sorts of names & a Local competitor
A source a drug dealer a no nothing & a liar
Also accuse you of either wanting to be on his forum or of
Being banned from his forum.
He will threaten you with Donald Trump.
And all sorts of things he can do to you.

He doesn't take kindly to Disrespect Not on this forum
Or anywhere else.

Oh he'll ask you to pm him & he'll tell you all you need to know.

::)  ::)  ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2017, 05:26:03 PM »
the great bill oreily
the great bill cosby
the great judge roy moore
the great president Donald j trump
the great roger ailes
the great papa bush
the great kevin spacey
the great mark halperin

I mean you can see whats going on here I hope,,

neo fascist feminists,, a new breed that must be confronted by all white looking males,, I know I know generation nothingness is incapable of it I get it,, but I'm telling you that this is going to end badly,,

a female place is always! in the kitchen,, in raising kids if she has them,, maybe having small career that doesn't interfer with loving and following her man,, this is the only way they will find a male that will agree to be with them for long termand actually last with them,,

whats being done now by neo fascist feminists.. by the antifa terror group.. which are all part of deep state is the first step in the war against white looking males,, politically correct is poison and the poison is deep in the blood already due to fake news media.. which again is part of deep state,,

I really appreciate some arab countries and the way the females there respect the males.. this is one part of arab culture that should be admired,,

females are weak physically,, all of them are weak physically I dont care how much they weigh they are weaker than males naturally,, and this is the nature way and they should always follow the male,, be loyal and submissive to the male,, yes they deserve their own freedom but not in the neo fascist style that is being pushed on society in the last few years

it wont take too much more for the white male to truly rebel.. remember white looking males are smarter and sharper than anything out there on earth right up there with the dolphins and whales,, not for nothing they ruled the world for so many centuries,,

whats going on now with females is out of control.. its no longer females it is mutation.. ugly mutation of the 20th century female,, whatever you do,, WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT MARRY A WESTERN FEMALE NOW DAYS,, ESPECIALY NOT IN AMERICA,, it really depend on the country but over all stay away from western females,, stay! away! from them until we get them under control and back to their place which always be the kitchen,, if we fail at that it will be something addressed in the civil war which will come in the end.. its matter of time as you all know,, it cant continue this way for ever,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

QFT

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2017, 05:30:09 PM »

For all our differences I feel it is only fair to Warn you Howard
That the Wife Beater 15 isn't going to be pleased with you for what you have said

He will likely call you all sorts of names & a Local competitor
A source a drug dealer a no nothing & a liar
Also accuse you of either wanting to be on his forum or of
Being banned from his forum.
He will threaten you with Donald Trump.
And all sorts of things he can do to you.

He doesn't take kindly to Disrespect Not on this forum
Or anywhere else.

Oh he'll ask you to pm him & he'll tell you all you need to know.

::)  ::)  ::)

That post you quoted and another post critical of GH15 were recently deleted???
No biggy , it's an internet forum ... ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2017, 05:47:17 PM »

What this one !!!!
Why someone must be complaining.
Ha Ha Ha

It started all falling apart for the gh15 gimmick after he PM'd people on his site over and over about how "They" use slin. He was asking probing questions that many novice / beginners ask when using first time around.
It became obvious he had no experience with slin.
His early posts here on GetBig had a totally different speech pattern and spelling.

Here on GetBig It was Alex and two others who started a "pro gimmick and it caught on fire.
They all three posted under the gh15 moniker.
Then They then ran the kigtropin scam under the gh15 name selling That bunk GH that was bad.
When that got too hot & came on top they sold the name to the Idiot that likely still has it now.

This moron has run the name down to a joke with pure shit for posting and insults.
He has been run off getbig Before.

He then started his own forum which anyone can do and He started scamming there as well.
His entire forum is made up of children that follow him like sheep.
He has made enemies of almost everyone in the industry fact.

A private investigator reported that GH15 was in Florida and is a middle aged man with a criminal record of domestic abuse.
Public drunkenness.
He is unemployed and doesn't even train.
It goes on and on he's pure fcuking pond life scam artist.

The below is from a former mod on his Board.
"I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that gh15 was scamming other mods and myself for GH kits and promised huge competition sponsorship packages that never came. HE STOLE FROM ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! He is a punk ass mother fucking ass baggin, pond scum fuck.
ANYONE that believes anything he has put in a post is a fucking (((++M O R O N++)))."

That is GayHoe15's resume & fools still follow & believe him.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2017, 10:48:52 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about,, i just came to ths thread and saw this,,

what who when how?

what postings.. and where?

i hav ea stalker here the that iluminati i told him to pm me on the gh15 site or on here and it can easily be resolved but he is stalker.. lieing stalker.. i don't know maybe i offended him caling him local who knows already but he is unbalance.. i really start thinking he may be a selective scammer or scammer source we threw out of gh15,, i don't hve time to look into people who come on here on gimiks and all kind of balonie,,

if someone is real pm me.. or pm me in the gh15 site tell me you are you and i will take you seriously,,

very simple

aside from that.. this is my social archives here.. so plse respect it,, i want to keep it social and cultural archives since as you can see everything i touch is magic and followed by 1000s even if i fart its followed by 1000s,,

i actually have filts who hate me so so much and i don't know why really but they actually tell me that they hate me so much that they go to my name and click on it and then go to the posting history so i don't get pleasure to see they read me lol im telling you its nuts lol and the sad thing is i don't make it up,, it is real deal shit happening daily!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2017, 11:28:08 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about,, i just came to ths thread and saw this,,

what who when how?

what postings.. and where?

i hav ea stalker here the that iluminati i told him to pm me on the gh15 site or on here and it can easily be resolved but he is stalker.. lieing stalker.. i don't know maybe i offended him caling him local who knows already but he is unbalance.. i really start thinking he may be a selective scammer or scammer source we threw out of gh15,, i don't hve time to look into people who come on here on gimiks and all kind of balonie,,

if someone is real pm me.. or pm me in the gh15 site tell me you are you and i will take you seriously,,

very simple

aside from that.. this is my social archives here.. so plse respect it,, i want to keep it social and cultural archives since as you can see everything i touch is magic and followed by 1000s even if i fart its followed by 1000s,,

i actually have filts who hate me so so much and i don't know why really but they actually tell me that they hate me so much that they go to my name and click on it and then go to the posting history so i don't get pleasure to see they read me lol im telling you its nuts lol and the sad thing is i don't make it up,, it is real deal shit happening daily!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

WTF Boy.

The only stalker is You.
How many Times have you been called out
And all you can do or say is PM ME
What kind of a Pussy are You

Enough with your incoherent Kiddie Writing

Grow Some Balls You Sniveling Wife Beater

Your not even local level - Very Likely Never Set Foot in A Gym

Go Scam so more fools on your Site
Or Better Scam Donald.

Bible of Lies
GayHoe15
Man of No Balls
Wife Beater Approved

HTH.
 ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2017, 11:34:53 PM »
not in this thread,, your postings will be deleted this is political room,, keep it to social and cultural issues and not to your jelousy not being able to even contend for a pro card forget about getting one,,

if you want to see how much real i am pm me on gh15.. you are not banned anymore it was taken off,, i am waiting.. lieing filt scammer,, you cant even hide yourself well you and your depression,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel