Author Topic: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,  (Read 12994 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2017, 01:53:39 AM »
Complain & Hit The Report To Mods All You Like Cry Baby

Seriously Go get some Professional help
How can you un-ban me When Not on your site

Please try to write & act a bit more coherently

You are the Know Scammer & liar You have constantly been called out for it.

Why Don't You PM Me & Explain........

It started all falling apart for the gh15 gimmick after he PM'd people on his site over and over about how "They" use slin. He was asking probing questions that many novice / beginners ask when using first time around.
It became obvious he had no experience with slin.
His early posts here on GetBig had a totally different speech pattern and spelling.

Here on GetBig It was Alex and two others who started a "pro gimmick and it caught on fire.
They all three posted under the gh15 moniker.
Then They then ran the kigtropin scam under the gh15 name selling That bunk GH that was bad.
When that got too hot & came on top they sold the name to the Idiot that likely still has it now.

This moron has run the name down to a joke with pure shit for posting and insults.
He has been run off getbig Before.

He then started his own forum which anyone can do and He started scamming there as well.
His entire forum is made up of children that follow him like sheep.
He has made enemies of almost everyone in the industry fact.

A private investigator reported that GH15 was in Florida and is a middle aged man with a criminal record of domestic abuse.
Public drunkenness.
He is unemployed and doesn't even train.
It goes on and on he's pure fcuking pond life scam artist.

The below is from a former mod on his Board.
"I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that gh15 was scamming other mods and myself for GH kits and promised huge competition sponsorship packages that never came. HE STOLE FROM ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! He is a punk ass mother fucking ass baggin, pond scum fuck.
ANYONE that believes anything he has put in a post is a fucking (((++M O R O N++)))."

That is GayHoe15's resume & fools still follow & believe him.  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2017, 02:53:07 AM »
^because you still haven't said one single correct word about me,, if you did you would worth talking to.. but you are continuously lieing..

why?

i wil tell you why

because you a deaer.. the mod you talk about is concrete guy which is some geezer dealer from America siting on professional muscle that look like a local.. same as you..

i cant scam when i nevr been a source.. it is imposible.. you need to be a source to scam.. what i did do is saving millions for athletes and thus have huge following along side everyone who read me for many years..

notice not once did any serious vet come and back you up.. they know it is one me and always been one me.. not once do you get wes.. or palius or disgusted or anyone who has long time under his belt to back anything you say up.. why? because they know beter,,

what you do is called stalking lol it is done usually by the kids you talk about,, you also have problem with English language i notice and to me it means you are immigrant in uk or even worse the low life white trash who live there dealing..

i told you over and over if i was all of what you say i am i would never be dominating the bodybuild and fitness world going on 14th year.. alex53 and whomever else you say can not pull this type of knowledge and long time following and followers

yes I'm a narcsist yes I'm arrogant but its because i am what i say i am,, i have done the unimaginable and became huge success story something you can only dream of..

this is where your frustration sits in.. not only did you not become a pro and are a local but you also coudnt achieve anything in the industry you are part of,, you been kicked out from gh15.. you were shown to sell global anabolics passing it as your own boroboy brand lol and you sell fake hormones aka anavar was winstrol this is why you were kicked out,,

anything else you would like to know pm me.. i will gladly send someone to the florida place to show you it has nothing to do with me.. i have no idea who the drunk wife beater you talk about aside from that his name is craig solibar i think last name is wrong but someone can find it.. it is very easy to show it has nothing to do with gh15 by simply finding him

i am a god in your world and for ever shall be a god in your world,,

your frustration bring you into section of a site that have nothing to do with bodybuild and fitness either.. now this is true desperation

my following grow larger and larger with every one of your filt lies whats not to like?

look into my pm box inhere bunch of vets already pmed me.. the ones who are vets on this site,, you word = poop my friend,,

again this is my social cultural archives on here.. throw your frustration into the right boardings so you dont look like the jelous stalked you come off as.. kapeesh?

dismissed,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 08:28:40 AM »
^because you still haven't said one single correct word about me,, if you did you would worth talking to.. but you are continuously lieing..

why?

i wil tell you why

because you a deaer.. the mod you talk about is concrete guy which is some geezer dealer from America siting on professional muscle that look like a local.. same as you..

i cant scam when i nevr been a source.. it is imposible.. you need to be a source to scam.. what i did do is saving millions for athletes and thus have huge following along side everyone who read me for many years..

notice not once did any serious vet come and back you up.. they know it is one me and always been one me.. not once do you get wes.. or palius or disgusted or anyone who has long time under his belt to back anything you say up.. why? because they know beter,,

what you do is called stalking lol it is done usually by the kids you talk about,, you also have problem with English language i notice and to me it means you are immigrant in uk or even worse the low life white trash who live there dealing..

i told you over and over if i was all of what you say i am i would never be dominating the bodybuild and fitness world going on 14th year.. alex53 and whomever else you say can not pull this type of knowledge and long time following and followers

yes I'm a narcsist yes I'm arrogant but its because i am what i say i am,, i have done the unimaginable and became huge success story something you can only dream of..

this is where your frustration sits in.. not only did you not become a pro and are a local but you also coudnt achieve anything in the industry you are part of,, you been kicked out from gh15.. you were shown to sell global anabolics passing it as your own boroboy brand lol and you sell fake hormones aka anavar was winstrol this is why you were kicked out,,

anything else you would like to know pm me.. i will gladly send someone to the florida place to show you it has nothing to do with me.. i have no idea who the drunk wife beater you talk about aside from that his name is craig solibar i think last name is wrong but someone can find it.. it is very easy to show it has nothing to do with gh15 by simply finding him

i am a god in your world and for ever shall be a god in your world,,

your frustration bring you into section of a site that have nothing to do with bodybuild and fitness either.. now this is true desperation

my following grow larger and larger with every one of your filt lies whats not to like?

look into my pm box inhere bunch of vets already pmed me.. the ones who are vets on this site,, you word = poop my friend,,

again this is my social cultural archives on here.. throw your frustration into the right boardings so you dont look like the jelous stalked you come off as.. kapeesh?

dismissed,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

::)

DNRTL

You Haven't managed to say something Accurate About Me yet

PM Me

I'm waiting..........

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2017, 07:52:15 AM »
what the fuck are you talking about,, i just came to ths thread and saw this,,

what who when how?

what postings.. and where?

i hav ea stalker here the that iluminati i told him to pm me on the gh15 site or on here and it can easily be resolved but he is stalker.. lieing stalker.. i don't know maybe i offended him caling him local who knows already but he is unbalance.. i really start thinking he may be a selective scammer or scammer source we threw out of gh15,, i don't hve time to look into people who come on here on gimiks and all kind of balonie,,

if someone is real pm me.. or pm me in the gh15 site tell me you are you and i will take you seriously,,

very simple

aside from that.. this is my social archives here.. so plse respect it,, i want to keep it social and cultural archives since as you can see everything i touch is magic and followed by 1000s even if i fart its followed by 1000s,,

i actually have filts who hate me so so much and i don't know why really but they actually tell me that they hate me so much that they go to my name and click on it and then go to the posting history so i don't get pleasure to see they read me lol im telling you its nuts lol and the sad thing is i don't make it up,, it is real deal shit happening daily!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Dude, like most internet forum and social media "legends" I think you're full of shit.
No biggy, that's just what people do to gain a following.
You've had some success getting others to buy into your bullshit.

I'm old school and like to verify who/what I'm dealing with.

Have nice day and enjoy the Florida weather . ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »
i don't know who is worse

old geezer filt joseph 'sex offender by definition of roy moore treatment from generation nothingness' biden
criminal filt menendez
old senile filt mccain who is ill but still try to hurt president Donald trump every way he can

i really cant make who is worst filt among those 3,,

2 of them hated athletes.. and the menendez evil filt was always arogent nasty sob in the communist commities of the fascist party when son of 1000 whores Hussein Obama regime was in power,,

very hard to decide who is the filtiest of them all when it comes to this 3,,

i despize generation generation x females as you all know by now,, i also dont like generation nothingness females since they are just born into retardation iphone mentality and became usless whore.. in the past it was useful whores now its useless whores buttt! its very hard for me to decide who is worst filt among those 3 geezers

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2017, 12:19:49 PM »
Dude, like most internet forum and social media "legends" I think you're full of shit.
No biggy, that's just what people do to gain a following.
You've had some success getting others to buy into your bullshit.

I'm old school and like to verify who/what I'm dealing with.

Have nice day and enjoy the Florida weather . ;)

let me teach you a little lesson tht you should always remember even at your geezer age,,

1,, you never know who is behind a computer,,

2,, you know how much I love dogs im sure you do,, i swear im not the individual in florida named craig i cant even remember the last name its french i think soliboure or solibar.. im not that disgusting looking abomination of a phyiqe

3,, i did manage to get huge folowing with huge success but i worked very hard for it.. it wasnt balonie it was just in the right time and the right place.. its all about timing in the multiverse my friend you should kow it as physics teacher,,

by now you should know how sucesful i became... NO ONE! became more sucesful than me in bodybuild and fitness history,, no! one! i reapeat no! one!

then again this is derailing this thread.. and as you can see by the clicks people look anything with my name in it to be read,, i can fart and its read by 1000s,, so lets have this thread for my social and cultural archives,,

with love,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2017, 04:37:04 PM »
let me teach you a little lesson tht you should always remember even at your geezer age,,

2,, you know how much I love dogs im sure you do,, i swear im not the individual in florida named craig i cant even remember the last name its french i think soliboure or solibar.. im not that disgusting looking abomination of a phyiqe

3,, i did manage to get huge folowing with huge success but i worked very hard for it.. it wasnt balonie it was just in the right time and the right place.. its all about timing in the multiverse my friend you should kow it as physics teacher,,

by now you should know how sucesful i became... NO ONE! became more sucesful than me in bodybuild and fitness history,, no! one! i reapeat no! one!

then again this is derailing this thread.. and as you can see by the clicks people look anything with my name in it to be read,, i can fart and its read by 1000s,, so lets have this thread for my social and cultural archives,,

with love,,
GayHoe15 approved
Wife Beater of Judah

Let Me Tell You A Few Things Boy you Should Know & Remember

1, For once you are actually correct - You don't know Who is Behind The Computer
Oh Have You - Arranged to Meet Face to Face with Anyone Yet ...... NO

2, You just use the I Love Dog's to Scam People out of $
Did you offer to send a few $ to help pay for my very ill dog...... NO
And every $ would help - I don't claim to be Rich or Famous

3, You haven't managed to achieve anything that You are Willing or Able To Provide Proof of.
Just Wild Claims that are Not Air until You Prove otherwise.

Arnold Lou Shawn Kevin Ronnie Lee H  Lee P  Nasser  Milos Franco Robby Weider's
Joe Gold  Ken w  Danny P  Samir  Sergio Serge  Steve R  Reg P  Grimek  Sandow
P Heath Ramy Zane  Scott  Jay Dexter Dillet Platz Demayo Mentzer Pearl - Hell even
Dickerson  Boston Lloyd  Rich Piano - To Name only a Few Are All Far More Well Known
Than You.

Stick to Wife Beating
From What We Know That's All Your Sadly Good At
Oh & Scamming People.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2017, 04:45:41 PM »
^every word is a lie.. its imposible to even answer you because you lie

what ill dog? who? dogs are the love of my life I sacrificed more money on dogs than you spend on your all damn family you bolox loser white trash

the rest are just lies that I answered to already I have no clue who is the wife beater you refer to or the scamers you claim to know,,

and lastly did much more for bodybuild and fitness than any other name out there.. and by far! not by a little but by huge margin,, its not only what you can see.. it is a lot of what you cant see that make the biggest difference,,

I'm on top you know that nitch above Arnold.. that nitch belong to me,,

and the fact you lie! about a dog shows how low life you are,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2017, 03:13:02 AM »
^every word is a lie.. its imposible to even answer you because you lie

what ill dog? who? dogs are the love of my life I sacrificed more money on dogs than you spend on your all damn family you bolox loser white trash

the rest are just lies that I answered to already I have no clue who is the wife beater you refer to or the scamers you claim to know,,

and lastly did much more for bodybuild and fitness than any other name out there.. and by far! not by a little but by huge margin,, its not only what you can see.. it is a lot of what you cant see that make the biggest difference,,

I'm on top you know that nitch above Arnold.. that nitch belong to me,,

and the fact you lie! about a dog shows how low life you are,,

GayHoe15 approved
Fraud of Judah

Hey Wife Beater

Try for once to get some thing Right.

How can I be White Trash Loser ?
When You were Convinced i Was A Skinny Musli Jihad Kid!!

Expected you to try & Rubbish the fact my Dog Is Very ill & not
offer to donate $.

Not Only are You A Fraud - A Scam Artist - A Snitch - A wife Beater
You're Also Totally Delusional - A Faceless Gimmick account Who
Now Thinks they are More Well Known & Influential That those Listed
In My Previous post Including Arnold & Weider's - FFS  ::)

Whatever little credibility You may of had with anyone Has
Now Totally Gone.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2017, 06:08:41 AM »

with love,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

1. I am IN FRONT of the cpu .
My wife is standing behind the screen in the living room.
Thus, I know who is in front and behind my cpu  :D

2.  I love dogs. Most dogs are better then most people.
I never had a dog post anything bad on an internet forum.

3. You're a bodybuilding legend...in your own mind.

Hope this helps.
Have a nice sunny day in F-L-A ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 01:17:57 PM »

Hey Wife Beater

offer to donate $.

Now Totally Gone.

every single word is a lie

tell me one word you wrote there that is truth.. one!

just say one word that is true in what you wrote.. im all screen

lets start with your dog and his illness.. lets here this story.. i promise you if this is a true story you get from me 5000 dolars

you are a black filt liar! the worst thing a human being can be is a black liar.. not white liar but black filt liar

sadly your generation cant even comprehend politically incorectnes so i need to explain this doesn't mean black as in skin color.. but black! soul

pm me on gh15.. and you will see how serious you are taken.. be a man once in your life.. show me you can.. you cant you are a product of your own imagination while im huge beyond belief.. and this! is the difference,,

the 2 words fitting you most is

legit clown,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 01:26:35 PM »
1. I am IN FRONT of the cpu .
My wife is standing behind the screen in the living room.
Thus, I know who is in front and behind my cpu  :D

2.  I love dogs. Most dogs are better then most people.
I never had a dog post anything bad on an internet forum.

3. You're a bodybuilding legend...in your own mind.

Hope this helps.
Have a nice sunny day in F-L-A ;)

3,, thats one white mans opinion.. eh?

you went too much by rumors and the inability to locate the real me along the years,, now it become a mistaken rumor,, the most important thing you shoud know and learn is tht ip never = the individual or locations of someone like gh15,, and no im not shared account,, only one god between 2005-2017 all these 13 years only 1 god,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 05:37:37 PM »
Richard painter,, i cant fucking stand that deep state bush the son disgraced to America rubbish,,

it is individuals like him! who brought American down to its knees and caused president trump work to be 100 times harder than it already is,,

the all American system is wrong wrong wrong and twisted to fit Hussein Obama world view.. an islamo fascist agenda driven Kenyan who climbed into the presidency and pushed full force by evil evil deep state forces,,

i recommend to immediately put a second special council on rotten clintong

i recommend to fire deep state muller.. i know right now he is held in place but my recommendation is to fire! him,, you dont hire a friend of comey the communist as special council of anything,,

i recommend to pu ton trial majority of Hussein Obama disgraced regime

i recommend to pardon everyone who was witch hunted by this Russian made up exagurated story.. simply pardon anyone who is endicted because those indictments not worth the piece of paper they are written on

i also recommend to stand behing wiki leaks founder and pardon him because helped the planet tremendesly with the information against rotten Clinton and her criminal ring,,

you dont get it my friends,, as long as Clinton is out of prison.. no one else will go into prison.. you simply do not get it my friendly friends,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2017, 04:44:04 AM »

3,, thats one white mans opinion.. eh?

you went too much by rumors and the inability to locate the real me along the years,, now it become a mistaken rumor,, the most important thing you shoud know and learn is tht ip never = the individual or locations of someone like gh15,, and no im not shared account,, only one god between 2005-2017 all these 13 years only 1 god,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Ok,  ::)

You've got a proven record of being candid and transparent  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2017, 08:00:03 AM »

Hey Wife Beater

offer to donate $.

Now Totally Gone.

every single word is a lie

tell me one word you wrote there that is truth.. one!

just say one word that is true in what you wrote.. im all screen

lets start with your dog and his illness.. lets here this story.. i promise you if this is a true story you get from me 5000 dolars

you are a black filt liar! the worst thing a human being can be is a black liar.. not white liar but black filt liar

sadly your generation cant even comprehend politically incorectnes so i need to explain this doesn't mean black as in skin color.. but black! soul

pm me on gh15.. and you will see how serious you are taken.. be a man once in your life.. show me you can.. you cant you are a product of your own imagination while im huge beyond belief.. and this! is the difference,,

the 2 words fitting you most is

legit clown,,

GayHoe15 approved
Scammer of Judah

Will you ever learn & accept you're a idiotic laughing stock

You're Pathetic spelling mistakes & silly words

The Truth is All Written there for you.

When are YOU GOING TO BE A MAN

MEET ME -Not A Chance You're To Scared -
What of --According to You  I'm either a skinny paki musli jihadist kid
or White trailer trash.. Make your little mind which I am

And you cant PM

Run along Boy

Mummy is calling you.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2017, 10:55:11 AM »

Will you ever learn & accept you're a idiotic laughing stock

You're Pathetic spelling mistakes & silly words

The Truth is All Written there for you.

When are YOU GOING TO BE A MAN

MEET ME -Not A Chance You're To Scared -
What of --According to You  I'm either a skinny paki musli jihadist kid
or White trailer trash.. Make your little mind which I am

And you cant PM

Run along Boy

Mummy is calling you.

I tend to think GH15 is a total bull shitter.
BUT, let him post away .
The entertainment value is priceless.

Ya gotta admit, if nothing else, his posts are less boring then mine. ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2017, 01:35:12 PM »
BUT, let him post away .

No way -
Him
shittso
ridearangeofcocks
dj
ropoo
straweight
to name a few are far worse Generally than yourself
 ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2017, 07:24:06 PM »

I am jelous fella who never achieved a thing in bodybuild.. I really wanted to be an ifbb pro like you loj but I failed that's why I sit on getbig and lieing about you.. I also wont take your challenge to send me 5000 dolars because im ashamed I just lied about it along side everything else I lie about

ok then.. in this case what do you want from me?

pm me on my site or even on here and we can get to the bottom of who you are and I will show you you are a no one local..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2017, 07:33:04 PM »
BUT, let him post away .

what you tend to think lol and the reality are so farther apart lol tht its no longer funny my friendly friend,,

there are many sore apples who ate shit from me along the many many years I been gh15.. they dont like it they feel hurt.. they put all their lifes wrong doings and choices on good ole gh15.. they just fellas who didnt make it or fell along the way for whatever reason,, in most likelihood they fell along the way because they WERE filt!

how is muscular development filty liars and scambags doing.. good? they got weaker and I got stronger along the years.. justice come in mysterious ways,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2017, 05:36:59 AM »
what you tend to think lol and the reality are so farther apart lol tht its no longer funny my friendly friend,,

there are many sore apples who ate shit from me along the many many years I been gh15.. they dont like it they feel hurt.. they put all their lifes wrong doings and choices on good ole gh15.. they just fellas who didnt make it or fell along the way for whatever reason,, in most likelihood they fell along the way because they WERE filt!

how is muscular development filty liars and scambags doing.. good? they got weaker and I got stronger along the years.. justice come in mysterious ways,,

gh15 approved

Let me picture the scene: ;D

You're living alone in a ramshackle 2Br trailer in rural Florida.
The only pussy you've gotten is by petting the 8 stray cats living under your trailer.

The kiggs scam $$ allowed you to pay off the trailer and 1997 Dodge Truck.
You still need to eat, buy roids and pay the monthly electric and internet bill.
So, you've come back to the forums , looking to renew your glory days and make some fast $$.

Am I right? ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2017, 06:15:32 AM »
do you realy think i live in trailers in florida? i mean you are a physicst teacher no? you got to be smarter thn what you present on here,,

with regard to being here for anythihg other than brining gtbig up to the level of my site.. this is my answer wait,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2017, 06:19:16 AM »
pay close attention my old geezer i gues i hve to call you liar now too.. its pretty sad.. the more i think of you the more i thin kyou are make money off the industry of bodybuild somehow..

in any case here we go my friend,, if this is wrong.. i dont wanna be right.. lol you know tha song my friend? lol and ths is during sleepy time,, usually its more lol

im so big its hard to move.. in all aspects lol

muah!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

1025 Guests, 251 Users
Members Currently Online:
191, Swole01, titan79, DrX, loltt, Gregorian, hungry_wolf, juicybrah69, amutu, oylegate, fitbloke010, muscleman25, arthurlelles, Fortis, MAGOBARDO, malfeasance, amstaffshila, raptor67, BemEmbew, Swlabr, SquatMonkey, Baddo, mejor, makaveli25, pedep4n0, rajah, KHOFO-camel-fucker, HazZzard777, daann01, SalmonWithAlmonds, ironxedge, BlackIron220, whoremoan, Paso85, Timmzzy1, DenisWip, rochy18, dapedniX, drjay16, Donny, jabeq_eatbig, K316, TrainHardJuiceHarder, EZ55, jolter604, bigeyedfish, vansville2010, Pong, Jelet, chnlovedape, anapolon, stanozolol, steklodelqqw, SonOfAres, JackTequila, powertard_new, dj181, jsl, Chin15), sanfaku, Taylor402, batista910909, Kevster, aasking, Aidenrafi, big jo, molonlabe, Sa_rydanov1985, nolimitz, t.chernushkinEi, Boarding, trenmafia, wj, apollo_mas, fernandop95, the_yellow_boy, SlinMeister, blacksterbmw, Pupilina, seeaich, slated_sled, Nise1, buffbodymind, migge, Dubrovnik, Aussie, ahun1743, strongectogenes, Drolonaguy, OdyOdd, Gyp10ca, POWERSHARK, anton3196, Mishen2602, klover15, stomp15, Rocky_Maivia, djufo, Brianspoum, Patriotmne, jillharrison, Ambitious, squirms, flex90, Bolteriest, geno9, LearnedandLeisured, AssBlaster_69, skarion, Zamba, GM specialist, m314, strongfucka23, pharmacist, lapedniX, sji67, Esc8p, Kepecheathe, ken2014, Try till the end, mrolympia2020, Pharmgrade008, Trenbolonaking22, Michaelcex, Reptar, PhillipTot, olz, pumita, humabuga, IrrillChip, apeironic, Brandonoptom, Asplode, MM3320, NPPEasy, goodebrah, Mablewly, wwfbtgtf2003, Phil_23, KD35, Larryextincextesty, dymex, xanol, PainfullyGoodLooking, BFK, rominOn, kuitetsuyoEi, keetereini, cristian2, Becomea10, Bronn, Pheonix, Content Spinning, liucas2, NEED4TREN, Patriotgwn, BIGBOI, lachet24CM, Rafael15, banana_noodle, Mechanic, Edigegenunda, Mr.kuglov1953, Thirsty02, Piggle, Reminiscence, s.karpovych1982, mpower197900, Patriotwpe, mrrevelstoke, Dhunt244, Crudditada, dman1, cmeira, thewizkid, bold_dreams, nitish9394, hollowman, fellafran, Billyfah, A-Z, Mp86, AcroronerFex, kelii, DorianGrey, gotselyuk1987Ei, Citrinite, Heertedype, Sarcofago, neeperi, cyferg, RealUzi, cakeman, JaguarHB28, Dutchbull, tbrady24, The_BMW, Robertsache, 4pennies, Poxytedo, engladJek, S123, lowbro, LowKey, bodypros, leosupersayajin, ultimatewarrior, XPmpnII, luciano seroa, Artetpreoli, syclemomy, thewrongadvices, Robust, softerections, worldco51, WonderBrah, serotonin101, nothanksjeff, Nexirrith, alan7890, FleshGod, diesel707, GHLR3, L3anG3n3s, KemnAmoma, SeeZ, trenfan77, HGOTBOOST, Davidtheman100, VaidokHob, Heat, AuzLifter, abicaracaups, s.kidasov1988, TheCure, mivadelEi, Surjeack, Watsoffessy, Dan765, GilGripper, Im_blah, Thetruthc34, harel, beowulf88, yougottabeafreak, Weasiosunse, rip, Democrazya, HfikolMi, MichaelZilla, Patriotkcj

Most Online Today: 1329. Most Online Ever: 1329 (Today at 04:04:48 PM)
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2017, 07:07:32 AM »
pay close attention my old geezer i gues i hve to call you liar now too.. its pretty sad.. the more i think of you the more i thin kyou are make money off the industry of bodybuild somehow..

in any case here we go my friend,, if this is wrong.. i dont wanna be right.. lol you know tha song my friend? lol and ths is during sleepy time,, usually its more lol

im so big its hard to move.. in all aspects lol

muah!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

1025 Guests, 251 Users
Members Currently Online:
191, Swole01, titan79, DrX, loltt, Gregorian, hungry_wolf, juicybrah69, amutu, oylegate, fitbloke010, muscleman25, arthurlelles, Fortis, MAGOBARDO, malfeasance, amstaffshila, raptor67, BemEmbew, Swlabr, SquatMonkey, Baddo, mejor, makaveli25, pedep4n0, rajah, KHOFO-camel-fucker, HazZzard777, daann01, SalmonWithAlmonds, ironxedge, BlackIron220, whoremoan, Paso85, Timmzzy1, DenisWip, rochy18, dapedniX, drjay16, Donny, jabeq_eatbig, K316, TrainHardJuiceHarder, EZ55, jolter604, bigeyedfish, vansville2010, Pong, Jelet, chnlovedape, anapolon, stanozolol, steklodelqqw, SonOfAres, JackTequila, powertard_new, dj181, jsl, Chin15), sanfaku, Taylor402, batista910909, Kevster, aasking, Aidenrafi, big jo, molonlabe, Sa_rydanov1985, nolimitz, t.chernushkinEi, Boarding, trenmafia, wj, apollo_mas, fernandop95, the_yellow_boy, SlinMeister, blacksterbmw, Pupilina, seeaich, slated_sled, Nise1, buffbodymind, migge, Dubrovnik, Aussie, ahun1743, strongectogenes, Drolonaguy, OdyOdd, Gyp10ca, POWERSHARK, anton3196, Mishen2602, klover15, stomp15, Rocky_Maivia, djufo, Brianspoum, Patriotmne, jillharrison, Ambitious, squirms, flex90, Bolteriest, geno9, LearnedandLeisured, AssBlaster_69, skarion, Zamba, GM specialist, m314, strongfucka23, pharmacist, lapedniX, sji67, Esc8p, Kepecheathe, ken2014, Try till the end, mrolympia2020, Pharmgrade008, Trenbolonaking22, Michaelcex, Reptar, PhillipTot, olz, pumita, humabuga, IrrillChip, apeironic, Brandonoptom, Asplode, MM3320, NPPEasy, goodebrah, Mablewly, wwfbtgtf2003, Phil_23, KD35, Larryextincextesty, dymex, xanol, PainfullyGoodLooking, BFK, rominOn, kuitetsuyoEi, keetereini, cristian2, Becomea10, Bronn, Pheonix, Content Spinning, liucas2, NEED4TREN, Patriotgwn, BIGBOI, lachet24CM, Rafael15, banana_noodle, Mechanic, Edigegenunda, Mr.kuglov1953, Thirsty02, Piggle, Reminiscence, s.karpovych1982, mpower197900, Patriotwpe, mrrevelstoke, Dhunt244, Crudditada, dman1, cmeira, thewizkid, bold_dreams, nitish9394, hollowman, fellafran, Billyfah, A-Z, Mp86, AcroronerFex, kelii, DorianGrey, gotselyuk1987Ei, Citrinite, Heertedype, Sarcofago, neeperi, cyferg, RealUzi, cakeman, JaguarHB28, Dutchbull, tbrady24, The_BMW, Robertsache, 4pennies, Poxytedo, engladJek, S123, lowbro, LowKey, bodypros, leosupersayajin, ultimatewarrior, XPmpnII, luciano seroa, Artetpreoli, syclemomy, thewrongadvices, Robust, softerections, worldco51, WonderBrah, serotonin101, nothanksjeff, Nexirrith, alan7890, FleshGod, diesel707, GHLR3, L3anG3n3s, KemnAmoma, SeeZ, trenfan77, HGOTBOOST, Davidtheman100, VaidokHob, Heat, AuzLifter, abicaracaups, s.kidasov1988, TheCure, mivadelEi, Surjeack, Watsoffessy, Dan765, GilGripper, Im_blah, Thetruthc34, harel, beowulf88, yougottabeafreak, Weasiosunse, rip, Democrazya, HfikolMi, MichaelZilla, Patriotkcj

Most Online Today: 1329. Most Online Ever: 1329 (Today at 04:04:48 PM) ***Most GetBig bullshit = GH15****

fixed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2017, 07:09:41 AM »
do you realy think i live in trailers in florida? i mean you are a physicst teacher no? you got to be smarter thn what you present on here,,

with regard to being here for anythihg other than brining gtbig up to the level of my site.. this is my answer wait,,

gh15 approved

Dude, I really don't care where you live or what you do . I was making a joke.

I don't take you serious BUT find you entertaining and different for a forum regular.

Hope this helps

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2017, 04:09:36 AM »
I hate and I mean it every single word..

I HATE American females,,

I hate the fake news media neo fascist feminist so much.. its indeed a new age because I never hated females so much

I despize Christin romance

I despize mika face lift pill head brazizinski

I despize kc hunt which is generation nothingness result of the mika braziznskis type of insane pill head whores

I simply despize American females.. I really do.. in the past I didnt really like majority of them but now I just dispize them,,

I'm really pro arab treatment of females.. they should be treated like arabs treat them

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel