Author Topic: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far  (Read 12987 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far
« on: November 01, 2017, 04:55:11 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Latest FOX poll has Trump at his lowest rating so far
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 04:59:48 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 05:00:26 PM »
MSM is a joke and every single thing they ever report on should be taken with a grain of salt.

On a side note, aren't you a cop or former cop in Texas? PM me if you don't want it out here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 05:01:13 PM »
He actually is doing a good job so far, but I'm not surprised by the poll numbers.  It's actually a little comical that the MSM has more than 90 percent negative coverage of President Trump, then polls people to ask how he is doing.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 05:06:02 PM »
MSM is a joke and every single thing they ever report on should be taken with a grain of salt.

On a side note, aren't you a cop or former cop in Texas? PM me if you don't want it out here.

Retired

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 05:06:29 PM »
He actually is doing a good job so far, but I'm not surprised by the poll numbers.  It's actually a little comical that the MSM has more than 90 percent negative coverage of President Trump, then polls people to ask how he is doing.  
The same MSM that said Killary had a 95% chance of winning last November
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »

Right? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »

True, but it wasn't just main stream media thinking that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 05:29:04 PM »
True, but it wasn't just main stream media thinking that.

True.  Almost everyone got it wrong, but the MSM was off the rails with their predictions.  At least Silver was giving Trump 30-40 percent chance leading up to the election. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 05:30:41 PM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-244181

But how can that be? He's doing a fantastic job

Exactly!!

Remind me what congress' numbers are again?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 07:05:52 PM »
Retired

From the LE/Mil people I talk to, you might be the only one I know the doesn't like Trump. Do you agree with the antifa/refuse fascism movement?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 10:01:19 PM »
From the LE/Mil people I talk to, you might be the only one I know the doesn't like Trump. Do you agree with the antifa/refuse fascism movement?

I served 10 years military and 24 years Law Enforcement. I have many friends from both that can't stand Trump, some that like him, some that tolerate him

What I see from having been inside Law Enforcement is that it can be complicated. Throughout the US there are differences in professionalism among departments, among entities (Local police, Sheriff Departments, Constables, ) from subtle to outright 1960's mentality. I believe policing is headed in the right direction, I just think there are some departments and regions that are dragging their feet in doing so and it gives at times, fire to the antifa/ anti police movement. I think there is culpability on both sides, though I would disagree on the amount. For example, BLM wants to declare every shooting of a black person a murder and unnecessary. On the other side, Police unions are hesitant to call a duck a duck when an officer obviously screws the pooch. While there will always be a faction that no matter what the police did, would cry foul, some administrators and Departments need to step up accountability in at least two ways. 1. When an officer is identified early on as not suited for the job, either ethically or mentally more needs to be done to address that before it reaches the level of at the least, embarrassment dishonor to the badge and at the most, someone dying or injured that didn't need to be. 2, When an officer clearly abuses his or her authority they need to be made an example of and any officer caught breaking the law should always, always get the maximum sentence the law allows.       

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 11:50:09 AM »
I served 10 years military and 24 years Law Enforcement. I have many friends from both that can't stand Trump, some that like him, some that tolerate him

What I see from having been inside Law Enforcement is that it can be complicated. Throughout the US there are differences in professionalism among departments, among entities (Local police, Sheriff Departments, Constables, ) from subtle to outright 1960's mentality. I believe policing is headed in the right direction, I just think there are some departments and regions that are dragging their feet in doing so and it gives at times, fire to the antifa/ anti police movement. I think there is culpability on both sides, though I would disagree on the amount. For example, BLM wants to declare every shooting of a black person a murder and unnecessary. On the other side, Police unions are hesitant to call a duck a duck when an officer obviously screws the pooch. While there will always be a faction that no matter what the police did, would cry foul, some administrators and Departments need to step up accountability in at least two ways. 1. When an officer is identified early on as not suited for the job, either ethically or mentally more needs to be done to address that before it reaches the level of at the least, embarrassment dishonor to the badge and at the most, someone dying or injured that didn't need to be. 2, When an officer clearly abuses his or her authority they need to be made an example of and any officer caught breaking the law should always, always get the maximum sentence the law allows.       
Interesting. Obviously you know more le than I do, but all of the guys I know out here support Trump. Most laugh at his tweets (can't someone take that away?) But 100% are/were against killary. Surprising for SoCal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 12:03:20 PM »
[quote author=Agnostic007 link=topic=638707.msg8913858#msg8913858 date=1509598879

Throughout the US there are differences in professionalism among departments, among entities (Local police, Sheriff Departments, Constables, ) from subtle to outright 1960's mentality.
I believe policing is headed in the right direction, I just think there are some departments and regions that are dragging their feet in doing so and it gives at times, fire to the antifa/ anti police movement.
I think there is culpability on both sides, though I would disagree on the amount.
For example, BLM wants to declare every shooting of a black person a murder and unnecessary.
On the other side, Police unions are hesitant to call a duck a duck when an officer obviously screws the pooch.
While there will always be a faction that no matter what the police did, would cry foul, A lot of administrators and Departments need to step up accountability in at least two ways.
1. When an officer is identified early on as not suited for the job, either ethically or mentally more needs to be done to address that before it reaches the level of at the least, embarrassment dishonor to the badge and at the most, someone dying or injured that didn't need to be.
2, When an officer clearly abuses his or her authority they need to be made an example of and any officer caught breaking the law should always, always get the maximum sentence the law allows.  Plus some.     
[/quote]

:o :o :o
WTF - are you Feeling OK - Had A bump on the Head

Let me say Well said - Good Post.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 12:05:35 PM »
Interesting. Obviously you know more le than I do, but all of the guys I know out here support Trump. Most laugh at his tweets (can't someone take that away?) But 100% are/were against killary. Surprising for SoCal.

Trump says he is pro law enforcement. Probably a large percent of cops are republican. I was a cop in Austin, the Liberal Island in a conservative state. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the majority of cops are Trump supporters, however, coming from a profession where integrity and honesty are supposed to be the foundation, it's hard to understand how they can see and hear him lying so badly, so profusely as well as his petty tweets and personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with him, that they aren't turned off by it.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 12:12:54 PM »
[quote author=Agnostic007 link=topic=638707.msg8913858#msg8913858 date=1509598879

Throughout the US there are differences in professionalism among departments, among entities (Local police, Sheriff Departments, Constables, ) from subtle to outright 1960's mentality.
I believe policing is headed in the right direction, I just think there are some departments and regions that are dragging their feet in doing so and it gives at times, fire to the antifa/ anti police movement.
I think there is culpability on both sides, though I would disagree on the amount.
For example, BLM wants to declare every shooting of a black person a murder and unnecessary.
On the other side, Police unions are hesitant to call a duck a duck when an officer obviously screws the pooch.
While there will always be a faction that no matter what the police did, would cry foul, A lot of administrators and Departments need to step up accountability in at least two ways.
1. When an officer is identified early on as not suited for the job, either ethically or mentally more needs to be done to address that before it reaches the level of at the least, embarrassment dishonor to the badge and at the most, someone dying or injured that didn't need to be.
2, When an officer clearly abuses his or her authority they need to be made an example of and any officer caught breaking the law should always, always get the maximum sentence the law allows.  Plus some.     

:o :o :o
WTF - are you Feeling OK - Had A bump on the Head

Let me say Well said - Good Post.

I've mentioned this many times Illuminati. I represented the badge with honor, I always felt strongly we were the good guys, doing the right thing was more important than "winning". At the end of the day, our integrity is more valuable than any court case win. It turns my stomach when officers bring discredit to the badge. Cop culture as a whole needs to do a better job of recognizing and addressing the signs of a cop that is in the wrong profession. The case where the officer brings his own AK-47 to work after being told by his supervisor not to... twice.... that was a red flag that ultimately ended with a person getting shot. Granted, that person fled from the officers and allegedly had a gun, but who knows how it would have ended had that officer been shown the door and two different officers were in that pursuit. At the very least, had the outcome been the same, the "optics" wouldn't have given anti police more ammunition 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/25/trump-approval-rating-fox-news-244181

But how can that be? He's doing a fantastic job

Dow keeps climbing ending at 23,515 as of two minutes ago. I agree, how can this be? Because HE IS doing a fantastic job.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 01:38:55 PM »
president trump is right now at about 60% approval rating based on hands on on the ground numbers.. based on peoples lifes based on real people not idiots who sit on fake news media who hve no idea whats going on among the masses,, the real people out there love president Donald trump and i mean LOVE! him

i would say his approval rate is closer to 65% but i say 60% just rounding it down,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 01:47:05 PM »
Trump says he is pro law enforcement. Probably a large percent of cops are republican. I was a cop in Austin, the Liberal Island in a conservative state. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the majority of cops are Trump supporters, however, coming from a profession where integrity and honesty are supposed to be the foundation, it's hard to understand how they can see and hear him lying so badly, so profusely as well as his petty tweets and personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with him, that they aren't turned off by it.   

Are you gh15 supporter & believer ??

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »

Are you gh15 supporter & believer ??

Not at the moment.. should I be?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »
Not at the moment.. should I be?

It was a genuine question that's all.

For all the verbals I give you.
I do think your among the smarter ones on this board.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 05:19:02 PM »

It was a genuine question that's all.

For all the verbals I give you.
I do think your among the smarter ones on this board.

I've said before and I'll say again.. I enjoy our back and forth for the most part and I read what you say. I don't always agree, but I consider it because I respect ya

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2017, 06:30:07 PM »
this is 100% someone we threw out of gh15.. so much resentment to jews too.. so much resentment to ifbb pros i dont know most likely because he could never win or even earn a pro card since you can earn it if you look well.. oh you can.. some did not deserve it and payed their ways tru to become third tiers but this idiot iluminati is suffering you can see in his writing how bitter he is twards success,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 07:52:24 PM »
Every politician lies, you're somehow upset that Trump has lied? I agree with the twitter thing, someone needs to take that away from him. One thing we have to remember, he's not a lifelong politician, he's going to have a learning curve here.

BTW, term limits for everyone in politics!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!